PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore fires top police execs

JustRalph
01-20-2018, 07:59 AM
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01/19/baltimore-police-commissioner-fired-mayor/

Dog and Pony show? I think so.........

woodtoo
01-20-2018, 09:23 AM
Will they get tough on crime or crimestoppers? I see the latter in this move.

tucker6
01-20-2018, 09:55 AM
Will they get tough on crime or crimestoppers? I see the latter in this move.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

boxcar
01-20-2018, 11:09 AM
This is Obama's true legacy: The Great Divider who led the nation from behind with fluff talk of unity.

Saratoga_Mike
01-20-2018, 09:08 PM
This is Obama's true legacy: The Great Divider who led the nation from behind with fluff talk of unity.

Large cities were electing liberal Democrats incapable of maintaining law and order long before Obama ever arrived on the scene. Remember NYC circa 1985?

Tom
01-21-2018, 10:40 AM
But 0bama re-ignited the division.

He made Bill Ayers proud.

Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at.
Bill Ayers

Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon,
Bill Ayers

They could have been separated at birth, except that Bill was born in America.

Saratoga_Mike
01-21-2018, 02:05 PM

He made Bill Ayers proud.

They could have been separated at birth, except that Bill was born in America.

Bill Ayers was/is a repugnant individual,* no doubt. I would certainly never associate with him, and I appreciate your condemnation of him. But I'm not sure there's a strong tie between Ayers and inner-city problems. To me, connecting Ayers' radicalism to inner-city violence is a false argument. The majority of inner-city violence is intra-racial, not between races. His big cause was the Vietnam War. Why he isn't sitting in prison is beyond me, but that's for another thread.

If you want to solve inner-city violence, study James Q Wilson's "Broken Window Theory." Rudy did and it worked.

*I also find Jeff Epstein repugnant, yet Trump doesn't seem to have much of a problem with him. Should we view that as tacit approval of Epstein's behavior? Wait, we're getting off-topic, just like bringing Ayers into this conversation.

boxcar
01-21-2018, 03:15 PM

Thank you! And BHO had the biggest mouth and told the biggest lies! Race relations became much worse during his eight stinking years in spite of all his empty-headed and empty-hearted promises!

Tom
01-21-2018, 04:05 PM
But I'm not sure there's a strong tie between Ayers and inner-city problems.

To destroy an organization, ie, the US, you destroy it from within.
0bama certainly never did squat to unite the nation, but to cause diversion, he was on the money.

Typical white people,
clutching the guns and bibles,
If I had a son......

The guy was not an American by any measure.