PDA

View Full Version : Twinspires glitch - 1/19/18

jeebus1083
01-19-2018, 10:31 AM
I check my bank statement this morning and find that a deposit I made to Twinspires was debited out twice, even though it only hit my Twinspires account once. I call and the lady at Customer Service (who was very rude BTW) stated and I quote: "it's a known technical issue that sometimes happens." When I questioned her about this being a "sometimes" issue, she quickly got agitated, attempting to walk back her words, claiming how I took what she said out of context (that technical glitches of all kinds do happen). Still a poorly worded answer to a 14 year customer of your company. In any event, they are working on said issue and will reverse said deposit.

Hopefully people don't have overdraft issues because of this glitch.

bigjohna
01-19-2018, 09:24 PM
yes it happen to me also icall and they said iwill get mycredit back never had problems with them all the years iplayed at twinspires

Tom
01-23-2018, 12:07 PM
"it's a known technical issue that sometimes happens."

Tell it's known as stealing and that sometimes you call a lawyer. :D

BaconLover
01-28-2018, 03:38 PM
Iíve checked my detailed transaction log and often found them replicated before and after midnight. They must be running some type of reconciliation, but I wouldnít be surprised if they are manually having to clean these up. This has been going on for many months. This is the first that Iíve heard of them double dipping, however.