PDA

View Full Version : Some African Americans escaping predjudice and racism by moving to Africa

davew
01-18-2018, 05:04 PM
I wish them well and best of luck in the future :ThmbUp:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html

boxcar
01-18-2018, 05:17 PM
I wish them well and best of luck in the future :ThmbUp:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html

Exactly! Whatever floats their boat.

Tom
01-18-2018, 05:41 PM
I can't say what's happening in America today is any worse than what's been happening at any other time.
------MUHAMMIDA EL-MUHAJIR

This turkey must have missed the 50'w and 60's.
I'd consider the source - Al Jiberrish.

zico20
01-18-2018, 07:52 PM
I always knew it. Black colleges are anti white. She said they teach you that you are second class citizens.

boxcar
01-18-2018, 08:05 PM
I always knew it. Black colleges are anti white. She said they teach you that you are second class citizens.

Those black colleges and Black Liberation Theology churches might inadvertently be starting a trend of chain migration for da brudders and da sistas back to the motherland. The Demwits could really be in trouble down the road, if this turns out to be the case. :coffee:

Inner Dirt
01-18-2018, 08:15 PM
A lot of people perceive racism where there isn't any. Back decades ago when I worked for the man in large companies I had numerous co-workers who questioned if racism had to do with their lack of getting raises or promotions. Most all of them had an inflated sense of their job performance, they just weren't that good of employees, plain and simple.

horses4courses
01-19-2018, 12:58 AM
Of course, we all know for a fact that none of the fine
gentlemen posting on here are the slightest bit racist......:liar::liar::liar:

RunForTheRoses
01-19-2018, 07:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=bVS52zoTLjo

boxcar
01-19-2018, 08:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=bVS52zoTLjo

:lol::lol::lol::lol: The guy has a way with words. But spoken by a true American! Of course, the libs here will tell us that Terrence is an Uncle Tom.

Tom
01-19-2018, 08:49 AM
Not only that, we are adult enough to be able to carry on an intelligent conversation.

You should look into some night classes.

Remind me, have you EVER addressed an idea or an issue with cognitive thought or is your ceiling set to memes and snide remarks? Your volume of intelligent work seems to escape the search button here.

zico20
01-19-2018, 10:03 AM
If they truly believe this then hopefully they take the next step to prove it. Renounce your US citizenship so there is no turning back.

boxcar
01-19-2018, 10:10 AM
If they truly believe this then hopefully they take the next step to prove it. Renounce your US citizenship so there is no turning back.

AAW...c'mon! You expect them to give up their U.S. safety net? Man...these black snowflakes, at the first hint of a bump in the road over in Africa, would take flight TO the Land of Bigotry, Hatred, Prejudice and Racism without second thought. :coffee:

horses4courses
01-19-2018, 11:02 AM
Not only that, we are adult enough to be able to carry on an intelligent conversation.

You should look into some night classes.

Remind me, have you EVER addressed an idea or an issue with cognitive thought or is your ceiling set to memes and snide remarks? Your volume of intelligent work seems to escape the search button here.

Same old song.

What would you like to discuss, chimp?
:lol::lol::lol:

There is no arguing or debating with you.
Complete waste of time and energy.
My goal on PA-OTG is to make you, and yours,
feel uncomfortable from time to time.

No presentation of liberal argument, no matter
how factual, ever makes it inside your small brain.
By now you are totally immune and impervious to reason.

It's the proverbial "pissing into the wind" situation.
Soo....if drive-by "meme bombs" are all that hit home,
and they continue to have the desired effect (ticking
you off), that will continue to be my game plan.

Will it accomplish much?
No.
It's funny as heck, though.

boxcar
01-19-2018, 11:11 AM
Same old song.

What would you like to discuss, chimp?
:lol::lol::lol:

There is no arguing or debating with you.
Complete waste of time and energy.

No presentation of liberal argument, no matter
how factual, ever makes it inside your small brain.
By now you are totally immune and impervious to reason.

It's the proverbial "pissing into the wind" situation.
Soo....if drive-by "meme bombs" are all that hit home,
and they continue to have the desired effect (ticking
you off), that will continue to be my game plan.

Will it accomplish much?
No.
It's funny as heck, though.

That's the point, Horsey: Your "drive-by meme bombs" aren't hitting home. They persuade no conservative here. But carry on with your mindless crusade, in which you obviously have become the self-appointed savior of conservatives. You are a source of amusement...sometimes. :coffee:

Tom
01-19-2018, 11:36 AM

Seriously?
By acting like a clown?
Nervous - never - amused at your feeble attempts - always.

You know what make me nervous - when someone makes a legitimate point that goes against my beliefs.

Not that happens much herein OT.

But I have criticized both parties continually.
When have YOU ever sung off the DNC playlist?

You try to downplay the huge boom to the economy by singling out one company for having layoffs, but totally ignore all the others who are doing what we said they would all along - re-investing in America and rewarding their employees.

You seem to be looking into a mirror and pointing at me. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

davew
01-19-2018, 11:38 AM

just the dimocrats, but we still tolerate you...

MONEY
01-19-2018, 12:06 PM
I read a little of the article and it was about a woman that found Ghana to be better for black people
than the U.S.A.

Ghana has a caste system,
"A caste system is a class structure that is determined by birth. Loosely, it means that in some societies, if your parents are poor, you're going to be poor, too. Same goes for being rich, if you're a glass-half-full person."
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/caste%20system

Here's a little more about Ghana.
"Various forms of human trafficking in Ghana today include child trafficking in fishing, child labour in farming(cocoa), domestic servitude , sexual exploitation, sex tourism and prostitution, head porterage or (“Kayaye”), child trafficking in illegal mining(“Galamsey”) and Trokosi, forced marriage or child mutilation and child sacrifices among others."

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghana-60-with-modern-slavery-on-the-rise-Is-there-any-future-for-our-children-541581

Marshall Bennett
01-19-2018, 12:50 PM
Blacks are the democrats favorite tool to fight with. They don't want them going anywhere. :)
Your more intelligent open-minded blacks however, many are leaving the party to be republicans. They are understanding just how much the democrat party has done for their race over the decades. Absolutely nothing, only made matters a lot worse.

boxcar
01-19-2018, 04:40 PM
Blacks are the democrats favorite tool to fight with. They don't want them going anywhere. :)
Your more intelligent open-minded blacks however, many are leaving the party to be republicans. They are understanding just how much the democrat party has done for their race over the decades. Absolutely nothing, only made matters a lot worse.

If only all the malcontents would chain migrate to where they think the grass is greener, this would be an infinitely better country. We can only hope that this migration mentality is at the grass roots level. :coffee:

davew
01-19-2018, 11:59 PM
If only all the malcontents would chain migrate to where they think the grass is greener, this would be an infinitely better country. We can only hope that this migration mentality is at the grass roots level. :coffee:

There were so many that made the promise to emigrate 'if Trump won', but like many dims, their words are mostly lies....

HalvOnHorseracing
01-20-2018, 01:14 PM
There were so many that made the promise to emigrate 'if Trump won', but like many dims, their words are mostly lies....

or political hyperbole, the top if which you hear from...politicians