PDA

View Full Version : POTUS FAKE NEWS AWARDS

jocko699
01-17-2018, 09:18 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/17/president-trump-reveals-winners-his-fake-news-awards.html

1) The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claiming markets would ‘never’ recover from Trump presidency
2) ABC News' Brian Ross’ bungled report on former national security adviser Michael Flynn
3) CNN report that the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks
4) TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office
5) The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’s December rally in Pensacola, Florida, wasn’t packed with supporters
6) CNN’s video suggesting Trump overfed fish during visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
7) CNN’s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties
8) Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’s hand
9) CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim he was told he was not under investigation
10) The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change report
11) In Trump’s words, "‘RUSSIA COLLUSION!’ Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!”

RunForTheRoses
01-17-2018, 09:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-7XWhyvIpE

Tom
01-17-2018, 10:37 PM
6) CNN’s video suggesting Trump overfed fish during visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

THIS is what FNN has sunk to? OMG - they are even worse an excuse for nes than I imagined! :pound::pound::pound::pound:

He over fed the fish, then the bastard ate TWO scoops of ice cream!
FNN - the world owes you big for cracking this mad twisted scheme to rule the world!!!:pound::pound::pound:

JustRalph
01-17-2018, 10:46 PM
Trump is bending them over like he did Stormy

mostpost
01-18-2018, 01:34 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/17/president-trump-reveals-winners-his-fake-news-awards.html

1) The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claiming markets would ‘never’ recover from Trump presidency
Paul Krugman writes an opinion column. Not surprising that Trump does not know the difference between news and opinion.
2) ABC News' Brian Ross’ bungled report on former national security adviser Michael Flynn
Making an error is not fake news, especially when you correct it yourself as soon as you find that you made a mistake. Of course, admitting a mistake is something that Trump is very unfamiliar with.
3) CNN report that the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks
Again this is careless reporting, not fake news. And it ignores the important fact that the information WikiLeaks leaked came from Russian hackers. In other words, collusion.

4) TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office
Time never published a story that the MLK bust had been removed. One of their reporters tweeted that and tweeted a correction minutes later. Unlike Trump who tweets inaccurate information all the time and never retracts anything.
5)
The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’s December rally in Pensacola, Florida, wasn’t packed with supporters
The picture Weigel posted was taken some hours before Trump arrived to speak. Weigel deleted the tweet and apologized when his mistake was pointed out to him. Of course Trump immediately accepted the apology. No wait. He called for the post to fire Weigel.
I watched the CNN video which shows both Trump and Prime Minister Abe throwing several spoonsful of food into the pond, then dumping in the remainder. Nothing in the captioning of the video indicated in any way that Trump had over fed the fish.
[/B
][B]7) CNN’s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties

8) Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’s hand
They seem to have a point here. Agata Kornhauser-Duda did shake hands with Trump after shaking hands with Melania, but the video cut off before you could see that. One would think that James OKeefe ran the Newsweek video editing department.
9) CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim he was told he was not under investigation
10) The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change report
11) In Trump’s words, "‘RUSSIA COLLUSION!’ Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!”
I found one that might have been fake news. The rest were errors and careless reporting. Several were petty complaints from Trump about things that no one would care about except him.

NJ Stinks
01-18-2018, 02:30 AM
I found one that might have been fake news. The rest were errors and careless reporting. Several were petty complaints from Trump about things that no one would care about except him.

This list is pathetic. Almost all are who gives a shit unless you really really want to believe fake news is tearing this country apart.

Fake news is like that other conservative gargantuan bugaboo - voter fraud. :sleeping:

RunForTheRoses
01-18-2018, 07:20 AM
Fake News

boxcar
01-18-2018, 07:57 AM

When carelessness is deliberate, then it become fake news.

zico20
01-18-2018, 08:59 AM
When carelessness is deliberate, then it become fake news.

He doesn't understand that and he never will. :rolleyes:

woodtoo
01-18-2018, 09:28 AM
He doesn't understand that and he never will. :rolleyes:

When they are shown the truth, they tolerate it as well as Count Dracula
does Holy Water. :D

upthecreek
01-18-2018, 09:31 AM
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/837800?ns_mail_uid=93954041&ns_mail_job=1774200_01182018&s=al&dkt_nbr=0105049r4fq8&section=headline&keywords=trump-fake-news-awards-media&year=2018&month=01&date=17&id=837800&aliaspath=%2FManage%2FArticles%2FTemplate-Main&oref=news.newsmax.com

woodtoo
01-18-2018, 09:43 AM
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/837800?ns_mail_uid=93954041&ns_mail_job=1774200_01182018&s=al&dkt_nbr=0105049r4fq8&section=headline&keywords=trump-fake-news-awards-media&year=2018&month=01&date=17&id=837800&aliaspath=%2FManage%2FArticles%2FTemplate-Main&oref=news.newsmax.com

When that site crashed last night I thought President Trump had "punked" everyone and there would be no awards. Such as it is with him.:ThmbUp:

Saratoga_Mike
01-18-2018, 10:04 AM
Does Trump realize Krugman* is an OPINION columnist? Therefore, his work can't be considered fake "news." He may have been wrong, but it doesn't belong on a fake "news" list. I'm not sure how this got past the stable genius.

*I'm in no way a Krugman fan/supporter, but he's an opinion writer, which is my only point.

woodtoo
01-18-2018, 10:09 AM
Does Trump realize Krugman* is an OPINION columnist? Therefore, his work can't be considered fake "news." He may have been wrong, but it doesn't belong on a fake "news" list. I'm not sure how this got past the stable genius.

*I'm in no way a Krugman fan/supporter, but he's an opinion writer, which is my only point.

Maybe his opinion was so wrong it made news.

_______
01-18-2018, 12:51 PM
Let’s just skip the introductory phase and establish a Ministry of Truth.

Problem solved. Most here cheer.

Fager Fan
01-18-2018, 01:13 PM

Krugman stated something as fact. Cuban stated the same thing. Nothing remotely like that has been said about any other politician running for President, of either party. It was a pure scare tactic. As such, they deserve to be not only called out for it, but also be ridiculed for being so very wrong.

Tom
01-18-2018, 03:29 PM

Gee, where were you when the lefties here all shine about FOX being fake news?
Timing is everything.

davew
01-18-2018, 05:45 PM
Krugman disagrees with his award, said he changed his mind 3 days later...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nobel-prize-winning-economist-calls-170649709.html

reckless
01-18-2018, 08:45 PM
The anti-Trumpsers and the clowns in the media take offense when Trump calls them the fake news media. How unpresidential of this guy. How dare he question our 'journalistic ethics', they say?? Why, even John McCain and Jeff Flake say Trump is wrong in criticising the media. They are US senators!

Well ... the fake news crowd spent nearly an hour snarking at a Navy Admiral doctor who examined Trump and said his health --mental and physical-- is fine. The media kept throwing every stupid question and scenario at the good Doctor.

Where was the media when the very same doctor examined Barry Obama? Did they question him then and as vigorous? No. Didn't it concern the media that Obama has admitted to be a coke head and pot user? That he smokes tobacco and often sneaks a smoke when Michelle isn't around? Did it worry them? Did they ask the doctor about that? Of course not.

As for the two insignificant and discredited senators, McCain and Flake ... did it bother them when Obama called out Fox News and threatened to pull their press credentials? Or when Obama called out Fox viewers? No they didn't.

Did these two losers say anything against Obama when his justice department illegally hacked Fox reporter James Rosen's personal computer, etc.?

No they didn't, nor was the media indignant when that happened either.

And when Hillary Clinton's head was bobbing up and down and all around did the media question her health and well being? No. No big deal. When Hillary was falling all over the place and had to literally be carried into planes and vans did the media ask probing questions about her possible ill health? And this was at a time when everyone in the media said Hillary was the next president of the US!

No, they didn't.

davew
01-19-2018, 02:23 AM
Kimmel gives fake news award to Wolff Blitzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGPKryH8D2o

jk3521
01-19-2018, 08:39 AM
Caption this photo...

https://qz.com/1182382/donald-trump-hope-hicks-and-sarah-huckabee-sanders-finally-a-photo-as-the-rumors-describe-it/

barahona44
01-19-2018, 09:07 AM
Caption this photo...

https://qz.com/1182382/donald-trump-hope-hicks-and-sarah-huckabee-sanders-finally-a-photo-as-the-rumors-describe-it/

"Umm, what's your name again? It's getting hard to keep track".

Tom
01-19-2018, 09:09 AM
"NO!"
"Absolutely NOT!"

"I DO NOT want a parade to celebrate my first year in office.
I serve at the pleasure of the citizens of the Untied States."

jk3521
01-19-2018, 11:52 AM
"Oh , Yeah, You're that Hicks girl."

MONEY
01-19-2018, 12:25 PM
https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/rtx4dfny-e1516231502416.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=320

Caption this photo...

Why are you still here?

Nutz and Boltz
01-19-2018, 12:38 PM
"I don't care what you think ! You will be my next wife ! "

barahona44
01-19-2018, 12:45 PM
"I don't care what you think ! You will be my next wife ! "
Leader in the clubhouse, so far.:D