PDA

View Full Version : ** Live One to Bet **

BrentT
01-15-2018, 10:51 PM
We got a live one you may want to get a few bucks on. His ML is 6/1.

Saturday Jan. 20 at FG - Race 3 - #1 - Bushido Samurai

We have put 1 "Live One" out on here before. He won at 8/1 back in October at Delta, Hopefully we can all make a few bucks again on this one. He should be super tough, although he's running in slightly a tougher condition then we had anticipated, but he's doing super since we got him.

Afleet
01-16-2018, 06:10 PM
thanks for the heads up

georgetkingiv
01-16-2018, 06:23 PM
Ditto. Thanks BrenT. :ThmbUp:

Afleet
01-16-2018, 06:34 PM

We have put 1 "Live One" out on here before. He won at 8/1 back in October at Delta, Hopefully we can all make a few bucks again on this one. He should be super tough, although he's running in slightly a tougher condition then we had anticipated, but he's doing super since we got him.

your trainer has another uncoupled entry in the race

Lafecs
01-16-2018, 06:40 PM
Good Luck man

Andy Asaro
01-16-2018, 07:17 PM

How do we know you're not betting on another runner in the same race? Because it makes no sense to drive down the price of the runner you're suggesting we bet IMO

MONEY
01-16-2018, 07:35 PM
How do we know you're not betting on another runner in the same race? Because it makes no sense to drive down the price of the runner you're suggesting we bet IMO

He posted an 8/1 winner in Oct.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141370

Win or lose, I don't think that he will be betting against his pick.

TiffaniO
01-16-2018, 07:38 PM
Just don’t tell Brad Free that you heard on this horse 😂 hehe

VigorsTheGrey
01-16-2018, 07:40 PM

If you really think this, then you couldn't really bet on any pick posted here by all sorts of people, I prefer to think that posters are just normal bettors hoping to cash on their picks and who hope others can share in the winnings...don't you think, Andy?

Nutz and Boltz
01-16-2018, 08:46 PM

On his other horse he told us that he placed his bet offshore, so as to not kill the price.

NJ Stinks
01-16-2018, 09:44 PM
I missed the last time but I'm hoping to make the trip on Saturday.

Thanks, Brent. And good luck on Saturday! :ThmbUp:

BrentT
01-16-2018, 10:42 PM

lol..
I don't bet much and it probably would not hurt the pools with what we bet here anyhow, I like the community here, so if I ever feel I got some value for you'll I'll post it. Also if I do place alittle bigger bet, I'd do it offshore, only makes since.

BrentT
01-16-2018, 10:44 PM
your trainer has another uncoupled entry in the race

Yep, hopefully that "other one" takes care of the speed and we get a perfect stalking trip in 3rd or 4th

appistappis
01-21-2018, 01:32 AM
we'll never know, he blew the break.

Lafecs
01-21-2018, 02:52 AM
We’ll get ‘em next time Brent :)

Andy Asaro
01-21-2018, 06:20 AM
Odds were stable and ran a competitive race.

BUSHIDO SAMURAI broke a step slow, was urged along on the inside, saved
ground on the turn and also lacked the needed response then just missed the show.

georgetkingiv
01-21-2018, 09:27 AM
I bet $50 on him but in an amazing stroke of luck it didn't cost me a dime to do so because TwinSpires offered me a free $50 wager at specifically Fair Grounds yesterday which I used to place the bet.

green80
01-21-2018, 10:13 AM
Nice horse but wrong spot, you will have a tough time going from NW2 at Delta to Non winners other than at FG. Look at the difference in the 3/4 mile times, going from 1:13 and 1:14 at delta to 1:10 at FG. Granted FG is a faster track but that is too much of a gap to make up. This horse can win the right NW2 next time.