PDA

View Full Version : First Indictments Issued In Clinton Uranium One Russian Bribery Case

MONEY
01-13-2018, 11:17 PM
And I thought that Uranium One was legit.

"The Justice Department issued the first indictment in the Uranium One scandal to the co-president of a Maryland-based nuclear transportation company.

Mark Lambert was charged in an 11-count indictment with wire fraud, money laundering and violating the foreign corruption practices act.

The crimes stem from an alleged scheme orchestrated to bribe officials from a subsidiary of the Russian state-owned energy company Rosatom."

http://www.oann.com/first-indictments-issued-in-clinton-uranium-one-russian-bribery-case/

jocko699
01-13-2018, 11:19 PM
And I thought that Uranium One was legit.

"The Justice Department issued the first indictment in the Uranium One scandal to the co-president of a Maryland-based nuclear transportation company.

Mark Lambert was charged in an 11-count indictment with wire fraud, money laundering and violating the foreign corruption practices act.

The crimes stem from an alleged scheme orchestrated to bribe officials from a subsidiary of the Russian state-owned energy company Rosatom."

http://www.oann.com/first-indictments-issued-in-clinton-uranium-one-russian-bribery-case/

Interesting. Thank you $$$ for the link!

davew
01-14-2018, 09:41 AM
You mean that giving donations to the Clinton foundation in exchange for favors from the State Department is not legit?

If this is one of the charges, the flood gate is slowly opening, and a trickle will become a steady stream as the money laundering slush fund gets exposed.

Tom
01-14-2018, 09:44 AM
The Clintons have got to have the cleanest danged money in history!

tucker6
01-14-2018, 10:17 AM
You mean that giving donations to the Clinton foundation in exchange for favors from the State Department is not legit?

If this is one of the charges, the flood gate is slowly opening, and a trickle will become a steady stream as the money laundering slush fund gets exposed.
The acronym RICO in association with the Clintons will be on everyone's lips before all is said and done with Uranium One and the Foundation.

woodtoo
01-14-2018, 10:27 AM
Mr. Sessions IS doing his job. Crow will be served as requested.:D

boxcar
01-14-2018, 01:19 PM
Mr. Sessions IS doing his job. Crow will be served as requested.:D

That would be a very pleasant and welcomed surprise. I would love to stand corrected on that guy.

davew
01-14-2018, 02:42 PM
The acronym RICO in association with the Clintons will be on everyone's lips before all is said and done with Uranium One and the Foundation.

They are saying that over two thirds of the 'players' in the beltway are tied to the Foundation in some way. It would cause a governmental crisis if they took them all down. I guess there will be quite a bit of stench while the swamp gets drained.

woodtoo
01-14-2018, 03:01 PM
They are saying that over two thirds of the 'players' in the beltway are tied to the Foundation in some way. It would cause a governmental crisis if they took them all down. I guess there will be quite a bit of stench while the swamp gets drained.

Sounds like a real s**thole.:D

mostpost
01-14-2018, 04:19 PM
What was the Uranium One scandal? Of course it was nothing, but what it supposedly was, was that Hillary Clinton approved the transfer of US Uranium to a Russian company in exchange for bribes from the Russians through her family's Foundation.

Of course this all ignores that at least nine other agencies also had to approve the transfer and that there is no proof that any of the donations to the Clinton Foundation personally benefited any of the Clintons. It's just that you all want it to be true so badly.

What does this current, real, scandal have to do with the fake Uranium One scandal. Absolutely nothing!

Mark Lambert bribed (allegedly) Russian officials to obtain contracts to transport nuclear material from Russia to the United States. The material in question was civilian grade nuclear material legally being transported. The crime comes with the bribery.

There is no way that this indictment has any connection with the phony Uranium One scandal. One involved uranium leaving the United States (it wasn't) The other involved uranium coming into the United States (it was legally)

One involved a private citizen of the USA possibly breaking the law. The other involved numerous government officials working within the law.

One (falsely) claimed bribery originating in Russia and coming to the United States. The other actually involved bribery originating in the United States going to Russia.

Is there any evidence that Mark Lambert has any connection to the Clintons?

Tom
01-14-2018, 05:00 PM
mostie, a lot more there than there is in the Trump/RUSSIANS probe. :headbanger:

davew
01-14-2018, 06:11 PM
mostie, a lot more there than there is in the Trump/RUSSIANS probe. :headbanger:

Not really, the FBI will question people and drill them non-stop for 10 hours about phone calls from months before. Of course they already have transcripts of the phone calls because of their FISA warrants. Then they will charge people with lying to the FBI, because they can not remember every word they said over a phone conversation from months ago.

chadk66
01-14-2018, 08:40 PM
If only I was in the casket business about now :pound:

woodtoo
01-14-2018, 08:42 PM
:lol:What was the Uranium One scandal? Of course it was nothing, but what it supposedly was, was that Hillary Clinton approved the transfer of US Uranium to a Russian company in exchange for bribes from the Russians through her family's Foundation.

Of course this all ignores that at least nine other agencies also had to approve the transfer and that there is no proof that any of the donations to the Clinton Foundation personally benefited any of the Clintons. It's just that you all want it to be true so badly.

What does this current, real, scandal have to do with the fake Uranium One scandal. Absolutely nothing!

Mark Lambert bribed (allegedly) Russian officials to obtain contracts to transport nuclear material from Russia to the United States. The material in question was civilian grade nuclear material legally being transported. The crime comes with the bribery.

There is no way that this indictment has any connection with the phony Uranium One scandal. One involved uranium leaving the United States (it wasn't) The other involved uranium coming into the United States (it was legally)

One involved a private citizen of the USA possibly breaking the law. The other involved numerous government officials working within the law.

One (falsely) claimed bribery originating in Russia and coming to the United States. The other actually involved bribery originating in the United States going to Russia.

Is there any evidence that Mark Lambert has any connection to the Clintons?
William Campbell-whistleblower was gagged by Holder, Lynch, has not testified yet.

DOJ-Lynch, Yates, Ohr, Carlin, L.Page

FBI-Comey, McCabe, Baker, Preistap, Strzok

Fusion GPS-Simpson, Steele, Clinton, Jacoby, N. Ohr

All guilty. All connected. :D

tucker6
01-14-2018, 08:50 PM
:lol:
William Campbell-whistleblower was gagged by Holder, Lynch, has not testified yet.

DOJ-Lynch, Yates, Ohr, Carlin, L.Page

FBI-Comey, McCabe, Baker, Preistap, Strzok

Fusion GPS-Simpson, Steele, Clinton, Jacoby, N. Ohr

All guilty. All connected. :D

That about sums it up. There WAS a conspiracy in the last election. The truth will come out one way or another, but I know where the smoke is coming from at this point, so my bet's been placed.

rastajenk
01-14-2018, 09:27 PM
Mr. Sessions IS doing his job. Crow will be served as requested.:DThat would be a very pleasant and welcomed surprise. I would love to stand corrected on that guy.I'm going to redboard, kind of, on Sessions. I've always felt like he has been preparing his case while others were disappointed he didn't start throwing chum right away. And any way it gets sliced there are probably serious historical negatives to one party in power of jailing all the office-holders of the previous administration (even if they deserve it), so I am willing to let Sen. Jeff continue to do his thing. A proper balance can be a difficult thing to achieve, and doesn't have to be perfect the first time around.

davew
01-14-2018, 09:38 PM
I'm going to redboard, kind of, on Sessions. I've always felt like he has been preparing his case while others were disappointed he didn't start throwing chum right away. And any way it gets sliced there are probably serious historical negatives to one party in power of jailing all the office-holders of the previous administration (even if they deserve it), so I am willing to let Sen. Jeff continue to do his thing. A proper balance can be a difficult thing to achieve, and doesn't have to be perfect the first time around.

I do not think Sessions is heavily involved except that no 'STAND DOWN' order has been placed like the previous administration.

tucker6
01-15-2018, 06:34 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNDL9FEXUAEa1To.jpg

This is fun Dan. I must say that she is a regular chip off Hillary's block, not that there's anything wrong with that.

chadk66
01-15-2018, 09:08 AM
this will be like Mueller's investigation. Indict a couple piss ants to justify their time spent and try to quiet people down. none of the players will be sought after. corrupt politicians protect corrupt politicians doesn't matter their affiliation That's why you will see guys like Trey step down from different committees and such. Probably even resign from office completely. :bang:

upthecreek
01-15-2018, 10:25 AM
https://twitter.com/TruthinGov2016/status/952387653487550464

chadk66
01-15-2018, 10:55 AM
https://twitter.com/TruthinGov2016/status/952387653487550464aint happening

FantasticDan
01-15-2018, 11:16 AM
This is fun Dan.
Posting a pic of Chelsea Clinton as a child trafficker, and then for some reason telling me it's fun, in a thread I haven't even posted in?

Nothing like doing this :jump: to show everyone what level of creep you are..

incoming
01-15-2018, 11:44 AM
I'm going to redboard, kind of, on Sessions. I've always felt like he has been preparing his case while others were disappointed he didn't start throwing chum right away. And any way it gets sliced there are probably serious historical negatives to one party in power of jailing all the office-holders of the previous administration (even if they deserve it), so I am willing to let Sen. Jeff continue to do his thing. A proper balance can be a difficult thing to achieve, and doesn't have to be perfect the first time around.

Agree completely, I think if prison for the Clintons is your objective it would have to be thru the Clinton Foundation.:headbanger::popcorn::popcorn:

tucker6
01-15-2018, 01:15 PM
Posting a pic of Chelsea Clinton as a child trafficker, and then for some reason telling me it's fun, in a thread I haven't even posted in?

Nothing like doing this :jump: to show everyone what level of creep you are..
hahaha, you're an unbelievably black pot Dan, so I don't buy your fake outrage. You've posted MUCH worse. That said, the pic doesn't insinuate that Chelsea was a child trafficker, only that she benefited from it in some way. Her mom and dad were likely the traffickers. Nothing that brings in cash is beneath them. Nothing.

Tom
01-15-2018, 01:51 PM
This is exactly what SNL, the jerk Colbert and the rest the late night zombies call humor - when it on TRUMP!

Only this one is probably TRUE!

FantasticDan
01-15-2018, 02:06 PM
hahaha, you're an unbelievably black pot Dan, so I don't buy your fake outrage. You've posted MUCH worse.

What are you talking about? What “worse”? Give me an example, creeper..
That said, the pic doesn't insinuate that Chelsea was a child trafficker, only that she benefited from it in some way. Her mom and dad were likely the traffickers.
Thanks for the clarification :rolleyes: :bang:

tucker6
01-15-2018, 02:55 PM
What are you talking about? What “worse”? Give me an example, creeper..

Thanks for the clarification :rolleyes: :bang:

Name calling is what children and snowflakes do I guess. Keep on keeping on Dan. I'm sure you'll come up with an appropriate pic to describe all this soon. It's all you seem to have.

FantasticDan
01-15-2018, 06:05 PM
Name calling is what children and snowflakes do I guess. Keep on keeping on Dan. I'm sure you'll come up with an appropriate pic to describe all this soon. It's all you seem to have.
You brought my name up in a thread I hadn't even posted in, creep. And then when I ask you why, you claim some bullshit that you can't even back up, and then whine about being called a bad name. :(

But I'm the snowflake.. :lol: :blush:

tucker6
01-15-2018, 06:40 PM
You brought my name up in a thread I hadn't even posted in, creep. And then when I ask you why, you claim some bullshit that you can't even back up, and then whine about being called a bad name. :(

But I'm the snowflake.. :lol: :blush:

:lol::lol::lol:

Tom
01-15-2018, 09:41 PM
hcap!
Please be aware that it will not be the melting glaciers you have to worry about.
It will the meltdown of the snowflakes!

:pound::pound::pound:

upthecreek
01-16-2018, 01:27 PM
https://twitter.com/President1Trump/status/953262075035480065

davew
01-16-2018, 04:57 PM
https://twitter.com/President1Trump/status/953262075035480065

this news is a couple years old, although the dims refuse to believe it.

PaceAdvantage
01-19-2018, 04:16 PM

This is fun Dan. I must say that she is a regular chip off Hillary's block, not that there's anything wrong with that.If I had created this photoshop, the sign would read "If Webster Hubbell and Hillary Clinton had a daughter...."

ooops...

tucker6
01-19-2018, 04:52 PM
If I had created this photoshop, the sign would read "If Webster Hubbell and Hillary Clinton had a daughter...."

ooops...

WOW, she does look a little like Webster.

fast4522
01-19-2018, 06:25 PM
WOW, she does look a little like Webster.

A little:lol:

chadk66
01-19-2018, 07:20 PM
there is no doubt it's Web's kid. none whatsoever. You know damn well she isn't a 23NME user lol

fast4522
01-19-2018, 10:56 PM
there is no doubt it's Web's kid. none whatsoever. You know damn well she isn't a 23NME user lol

At this point what difference does it make!:lol:

MutuelClerk
01-19-2018, 11:07 PM

This is fun Dan. I must say that she is a regular chip off Hillary's block, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Seeing as how were picking on the daughters of disturbed rich parents. Can anyone photo shop me a pic of Ivanka with a pearl necklace wearing a sign saying Daddy was thinking of me when he banged Stormy Daniels.

jocko699
01-19-2018, 11:29 PM
Mutuel,

This is the most disgusting post by far I have seen in the last year.

MONEY
01-19-2018, 11:33 PM
Mutuel,

This is the most disgusting post by far I have seen in the last year.

I agree.

Tom
01-20-2018, 12:37 PM
Chelsea is famous.

The old joke,
"What do get if you cross a crooked lawyer and a lying politician?
Chelsea!

Tom
01-20-2018, 12:52 PM
More wedding pictures....

woodtoo
01-20-2018, 12:55 PM
More wedding pictures....

Who else is noticeably silent for the last 3 days at least...Comey, Hilary, Obama
the silence is deafening.:sleeping:

chrisl
01-20-2018, 01:58 PM
Who else is noticeably silent for the last 3 days at least...Comey, Hilary, Obama
the silence is deafening.:sleeping:

So True!

PaceAdvantage
01-20-2018, 03:13 PM
Seeing as how were picking on the daughters of disturbed rich parents. Can anyone photo shop me a pic of Ivanka with a pearl necklace wearing a sign saying Daddy was thinking of me when he banged Stormy Daniels.It's all good. Post whatever you'd like.

They're all adults and all in the public arena and fair game in my opinion.

I just wonder if the media will ever criticize Chelsea as being just some kid who was born with a huge golden spoon in her mouth, like they do Donald Trump.

Somehow, I doubt it.

davew
01-20-2018, 03:27 PM
It's all good. Post whatever you'd like.

I just wonder if the media will ever criticize Chelsea as being just some kid who was born with a huge golden spoon in her mouth, like they do Donald Trump.

Somehow, I doubt it.

she works hard for her money, on many boards like the Clinton Foundation and gives those $65-75K speeches on diarrhea in Africa

reckless
01-20-2018, 07:21 PM
It's all good. Post whatever you'd like.

Somehow, I doubt it.

Or the older Obama girl and her pot smoking habits.

While I am at it ... the deranged political media grilled the Navy physician who examined Trump and wouldn't believe his assessment of the President being in good physical and mental shape.

Yet none of them (or their predecessors) ever questioned the Good Doctor about Obama's health and mental capacity despite a documented, confessed use of cocaine, now did they?

PaceAdvantage
01-20-2018, 08:05 PM
Or the older Obama girl and her pot smoking habits.

While I am at it ... the deranged political media grilled the Navy physician who examined Trump and wouldn't believe his assessment of the President being in good physical and mental shape.

Yet none of them (or their predecessors) ever questioned the Good Doctor about Obama's health and mental capacity despite a documented, confessed use of cocaine, now did they?Forget Obama. Where was there rabid obsession with Hillary after she collapsed in the streets...or couldn't stop coughing...or her other falls...head injury...etc...etc...etc...

No, they only grill over Trump and McCain...only grill when the (R) is next to the name.

Hillary can collapse in the street and call a former KKK leader her mentor, and the media could care less...:lol:

reckless
01-21-2018, 10:38 AM
Forget Obama. Where was there rabid obsession with Hillary after she collapsed in the streets...or couldn't stop coughing...or her other falls...head injury...etc...etc...etc...

No, they only grill over Trump and McCain...only grill when the (R) is next to the name.

Hillary can collapse in the street and call a former KKK leader her mentor, and the media could care less...:lol:

C'mon, Mike, c'mon ... who are you gonna believe: Hillary collapsing all over in the streets and everywhere else ; her tripping and stumbling while entering airplanes, her head bobbing and weaving like Ali ... or your lying eyes! :lol:

davew
01-21-2018, 11:55 PM
I don't see any resemblance

https://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/hubbell.jpg

fast4522
01-22-2018, 09:30 PM
If someone told Chelsea her mother had just been arrested that picture would be a dead ringer minus the long hair.

chadk66
01-23-2018, 08:54 AM
:lol:

davew
02-08-2018, 10:38 AM
more charitable donations to the Clinton Foundation for their GOOD WORK

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony