PDA

View Full Version : Oh brother ! Or is it Oh sister !

Nutz and Boltz
01-13-2018, 02:58 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/chelsea-manning-files-run-u-s-senate-maryland-article-1.3755057

boxcar
01-13-2018, 03:09 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/chelsea-manning-files-run-u-s-senate-maryland-article-1.3755057

What's one more fruitcake in the already-nutty Senate?

Marshall Bennett
01-13-2018, 04:22 PM
The left will welcome her/him with open arms. A real piece of shit they can identify with. :ThmbDown:

Fager Fan
01-13-2018, 05:19 PM
At least they admitted in the article that HE has a mental illness, called gender dysphoria. That's a step in the right direction as compared to pretending that it's normal for a man or woman to "feel" like the opposite sex.

jocko699
01-13-2018, 05:32 PM

What is it about Chelsea's being ugly. Manning, Clinton, Handler, etc. When I first looked at the picture I thought it was Clinton.

This atrocious excuse of a human is not worth the time. IT will get what IT deserves in the end, which could be sooner than later.

Inner Dirt
01-13-2018, 05:35 PM
The left will welcome her/him with open arms. A real piece of shit they can identify with. :ThmbDown:

What is not to love about a traitor if you are the typical hate America Democrat?

MONEY
01-13-2018, 05:53 PM
What is it about Chelsea's being ugly. Manning, Clinton, Handler, etc. When I first looked at the picture I thought it was Clinton.

This atrocious excuse of a human is not worth the time. IT will get what IT deserves in the end, which could be sooner than later.

I did not click on the link, because I don't like to be surprised by unknown links.

After I saw your post, I googled Chelsea Manning, because I did not remember who it was.

Now I have a google search for Chelsea Manning in my computer.:ThmbDown:
Who knows what kind of advertising google will target me with in the future.:puke:

jocko699
01-13-2018, 05:55 PM
I did not click on the link, because I don't like to be surprised by unknown links.

After I saw your post, I googled Chelsea Manning, because I did not remember who it was.

Now I have a google search for Chelsea Manning in my computer.:ThmbDown:
Who knows what kind of advertising google will target me with in the future.:puke:

Yeah I hate that about Google too!!!!!!

vegasone
01-13-2018, 08:37 PM
Can always try incognito mode...may help a little

JustRalph
01-13-2018, 09:23 PM
Maryland..........just perfect...........

BaffertsWig
01-13-2018, 11:09 PM
Wow... a bunch of worthless, transphobic pieces of shit from flyover states posting in a PA Off-Topic thread, who would have thought? :lol:

jocko699
01-13-2018, 11:10 PM
Wow... a bunch of worthless, transphobic pieces of shit from flyover states posting in a PA Off-Topic thread, who would have thought? :lol:

And yet you got out of the closet to post, STFU!!!

BaffertsWig
01-13-2018, 11:16 PM
And yet you got out of the closet to post, STFU!!!

Not gay nor am I trans, to your dismay, it's called being accepting and respecting different lifestyles. I sincerely hope at least one of your sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, etc. comes out of the closet soon. The world will be much better when old, intolerant assholes such as yourself die already.

MONEY
01-13-2018, 11:20 PM
Not gay nor am I trans, to your dismay, it's called being accepting and respecting different lifestyles. I sincerely hope at least one of your sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, etc. comes out of the closet soon. The world will be much better when old, intolerant assholes such as yourself die already.
My youngest brother was gay and died of aids, but he wasn't a traitor.
I don't respect TRAITORS, but I guess that you do.

jocko699
01-13-2018, 11:21 PM

Thank you for that. I am not intolerant but you seem to support not only a traitor but a poor excuse for a human. Go to bed now young lady.

BaffertsWig
01-13-2018, 11:26 PM
My youngest brother was gay and died of aids, but he wasn't a traitor.
I don't respect TRAITORS, but I guess that you do.

I'm sorry for your loss. I will give you this, you were nowhere near the most offensive person ITT. Jocko and Nutz and Boltz win the awards for being most ignorant dolts of Saturday.

jocko699
01-13-2018, 11:30 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. I will give you this, you were nowhere near the most offensive person ITT. Jocko and Nutz and Boltz win the awards for being most ignorant dolts of Saturday.

You are still supporting a traitorous freak. Who is the most ignorant a-holes? You are a little person in a big world and could not stand any refute of your snowflake ideals. Now go to bed!!!!!

BaffertsWig
01-13-2018, 11:34 PM
You live in a simple, feeble-minded shithole Midwestern bubble and have no worldly experiences. Honestly, I feel bad for you.

ElKabong
01-13-2018, 11:56 PM
You live in a simple, feeble-minded shithole Midwestern bubble and have no worldly experiences. Honestly, I feel bad for you.

You certainly know how to project a tone of tolerance, I must say. You put those knuckle dragging conservatives in their place, yessirreebob :popcorn:

BaffertsWig
01-14-2018, 12:02 AM
You certainly know how to project a tone of tolerance, I must say. You put those knuckle dragging conservatives in their place, yessirreebob :popcorn:

Hell yeah. Homophobia, racism and transphobia have no place in society, I feel strongly about that.

ElKabong
01-14-2018, 12:08 AM
Hell yeah. Homophobia, racism and transphobia have no place in society, I feel strongly about that.

So, how did last week's antifa get together go? Plenty of hatred and planned violence for those pesky protesting skin heads that nobody else pays attention to? Got to show those insignificant sob's some real manners, eh?

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

BaffertsWig
01-14-2018, 12:11 AM
So, how did last week's antifa get together go? Plenty of hatred and planned violence for those pesky protesting skin heads that nobody else pays attention to? Got to show those insignificant sob's some real manners, eh?

No respect for antifa, I couldn't tell you.

Lemon Drop Husker
01-14-2018, 12:30 AM

I always enjoy when dipshits bring up Antifa as if it is an Alt-right group.

You really don't want to rile up a bunch of people with an arsenal of guns and training to kill people.

Lemon Drop Husker
01-14-2018, 12:38 AM
I always enjoy when dipshits bring up Antifa as if it is an Alt-right group.

You really don't want to rile up a bunch of people with an arsenal of guns and training to kill people.

To make my point clear.

Antifa is a bunch of pussy hat wearing idiots that are bluer than blue.

Fager Fan
01-14-2018, 12:51 AM

Let me guess: a Millennial? Otherwise known as the most worthless generation ever?

Get back to us after you get out in the real world and start growing a brain. Then you might know that it's not a lifestyle but a mental illness.

barahona44
01-14-2018, 02:23 AM
Gets her name in the news.Is there a book deal in the works?

A few of you here seem more upset with Manning's transgender status than the fact that she's a TRAITOR.

Is there a part of you that you dare not think about too much? :lol: