PDA

View Full Version : STABLE GENIUS SAYS "BUILD THE WALL"

incoming
01-13-2018, 10:17 AM
One of the contractors that will submit a bid to build President Trump's wall expains his building techniques...8 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXPosRizC3I :popcorn

boxcar
01-13-2018, 01:22 PM
One of the contractors that will submit a bid to build President Trump's wall expains his building techniques...8 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXPosRizC3I :popcorn

Sounds like a man with a plan. :cool: :coffee:

chadk66
01-13-2018, 04:02 PM
I've done business with Fisher's for years. They have numerous aggregate plants here in ND. They're a great company. I would bet they will be the recipient of the contract based on what I've heard.

therussmeister
01-13-2018, 07:55 PM
I consulted wikihow to learn there are eleven steps to mucking out a stall.

Is a "stable genius" someone that can do it in only nine steps?

Clocker
01-13-2018, 08:01 PM

No, it's someone that can do it without stepping in it.

MONEY
01-13-2018, 08:06 PM

No.
A stable genius is someone that mucks out a stall in only one step.

Step 1) Pay somebody else to do it.

incoming
01-13-2018, 10:45 PM
No, it's someone that can do it without stepping in it.

There are many ways to skin a cat....when you promise to drain the swamp you are going to get damp. ;):popcorn::popcorn:

kevb
01-14-2018, 04:59 AM
The border agents want a see through wall. Fisher's wall proposal may be in trouble.

incoming
01-14-2018, 09:03 AM
The border agents want a see through wall. Fisher's wall proposal may be in trouble.

In the video he explains that the wall comes with a complete road system. I am assuming he means both sides of the wall, he also mentions that the wall can support vehicles on top of the wall.

chadk66
01-14-2018, 08:48 PM
In the video he explains that the wall comes with a complete road system. I am assuming he means both sides of the wall, he also mentions that the wall can support vehicles on top of the wall.the wall isn't thick enough for vehicles.

lamboguy
01-14-2018, 09:44 PM
if this wall is the one that is used and it succeeds in accomplishing what the government wants, this company will be building walls all over the world, and maybe even a few more in this country.

barahona44
01-14-2018, 10:55 PM
the wall isn't thick enough for vehicles.

The border agents will be using bicycles on top of the wall.Schwinn has the contract.to build them here in the USA.More winning!

incoming
01-15-2018, 02:27 AM
the wall isn't thick enough for vehicles.
I visualized several automated platforms equipped with surveillance gear to patrol from atop the wall. He describes elevated roads at about the 5:30 mark on the video.

chadk66
01-15-2018, 09:11 AM
The border agents will be using bicycles on top of the wall.Schwinn has the contract.to build them here in the USA.More winning!now that makes sense. except they would be easy targets up there. need turret towers every mile or so.

chadk66
01-15-2018, 09:12 AM
I visualized several automated platforms equipped with surveillance gear to patrol from atop the wall. He describes elevated roads at about the 5:30 mark on the video.I listened to him the other morning but I never picked up on the "elevated" part. So is he talking an earthen berm behind the wall that is elevated?

incoming
01-15-2018, 11:34 AM
I listened to him the other morning but I never picked up on the "elevated" part. So is he talking an earthen berm behind the wall that is elevated?

The video doesn't give detailed info on how the "roads" will be attached. (post #1) He only mentioned that the wall was able to support these structures.

chadk66
01-15-2018, 04:35 PM
They should be able to build a small rail up there like a roller coaster type rail. Then have a car that two could ride in. Be small, light , fast. Open on upper half to be able to shoot away if needed. Whatever gets built should be pretty cool it appears

incoming
01-16-2018, 03:02 AM
They should be able to build a small rail up there like a roller coaster type rail. Then have a car that two could ride in. Be small, light , fast. Open on upper half to be able to shoot away if needed. Whatever gets built should be pretty cool it appears

I like the idea of a roller coaster type rail. I think part of the money has already been appropriated years ago.
:popcorn::popcorn:

chadk66
01-16-2018, 08:50 AM
I like the idea of a roller coaster type rail. I think part of the money has already been appropriated years ago.
:popcorn::popcorn:yes it was. the law is in place for it already and will be very easy to do this. it's going up one way or the other.

barahona44
01-16-2018, 09:32 AM
I like the idea of a roller coaster type rail.

Would love to see the Border Agents putting their arms up in the air on the climb, screaming like little kids on the downhill and hopefully, limit the amont of officers who toss their cookies at the ride's end. :D

incoming
01-16-2018, 04:42 PM
Would love to see the Border Agents putting their arms up in the air on the climb, screaming like little kids on the downhill and hopefully, limit the amont of officers who toss their cookies at the ride's end. :D

Guessing this is an attempt at a deflection....if not here is your sign....;)

chrisl
01-16-2018, 07:20 PM

So..You have a issue with men and women who put their lives on the line to protect this great nation. You see some kind of humor in that.

boxcar
01-16-2018, 09:00 PM
So..You have a issue with men and women who put their lives on the line to protect this great nation. You see some kind of humor in that.

Libs aren't big on law and order or the rule of law...except, of course, when they think it works to their advantage.

barahona44
01-16-2018, 09:18 PM

There's an Amber Alert out searching for your sense of humor.
Easily offended are we? Christ,what a snowflake.

jocko699
01-16-2018, 09:21 PM
I hope for many great ideas to improve the border security to the south. The flow must be stopped.

Anything is better than Obama's policies.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=8&pictureid=23

chrisl
01-16-2018, 10:03 PM
There's an Amber Alert out searching for your sense of humor.
Easily offended are we? Christ,what a snowflake.

Slither out of your statement...Expect no less.