PDA

View Full Version : House Dems Plan Measure To Censure Trump

PaceAdvantage
01-12-2018, 07:34 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-dems-plan-measure-to-censure-trump-over-s-hole-countries-remarks/ar-AAuC4d2?li=BBnb4R7&ocid=mailsignout

Is this before or after they censure themselves for allowing, endorsing, and praising former KKK leader Robert Byrd as he sat 50+ YEARS in their house and in their party as an Honorable (lol) Senator from the great state of West Virginia? You know, the former KLANSMAN Hillary Clinton once called "A MENTOR" after he finally died.

jocko699
01-12-2018, 07:36 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-dems-plan-measure-to-censure-trump-over-s-hole-countries-remarks/ar-AAuC4d2?li=BBnb4R7&ocid=mailsignout

Is this before or after they censure themselves for allowing, endorsing, and praising former KKK leader Robert Byrd as he sat 50+ YEARS in their house and in their party as an Honorable (lol) Senator from the great state of West Virginia? You know, the former KLANSMAN Hillary Clinton once called "A MENTOR" after he finally died.

And it will go down the toilet with last night's dinner.

NJ Stinks
01-12-2018, 09:28 PM

I wish I could say its sad watching you defend the indefensible but sad is the wrong word.

horses4courses
01-12-2018, 09:33 PM

If I got $100 for every time you pull out the "Sen. Robert Byrd - KKK leader" card,
I could have retired long ago. Enough already......:bang:

zico20
01-12-2018, 10:34 PM
So liberals actually believe that El Salvador is a bastion of freedom and the pinnacle of civilization. :lol: If these countries are so wonderful then wouldn't you think the Democrats would want to send these temporary refugees back there so they can have a better life instead of this racist country.

davew
01-13-2018, 12:10 AM
If I got $100 for every time you pull out the "Sen. Robert Byrd - KKK leader" card,

so true, how can you be a party of the future when your past is so bad?

is this censure going to be before that honorable representative Al Green from Texas votes for impeachment?

Are they going to take down Nancy Pelosi after that blatantly racist 5 white guys joke?

tucker6
01-13-2018, 07:38 AM
So liberals actually believe that El Salvador is a bastion of freedom and the pinnacle of civilization. :lol: If these countries are so wonderful then wouldn't you think the Democrats would want to send these temporary refugees back there so they can have a better life instead of this racist country.
I wonder how many liberals consider El Salvador for their vacation destination? After all, it's not really a shithole place.

Youth trapped between gangs and police abuse:

https://theintercept.com/2018/01/12/el-salvador-tps-trump-gang-violence/

El Salvador is the homicide capital of the world:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/22/el-salvador-worlds-most-homicidal-place

The USA has the country under a travel warning.

Reconsider travel to El Salvador due to crime.

Violent crime, such as murder, assault, rape, and armed robbery, is common. Gang activity, such as extortion, violent street crime, and narcotics and arms trafficking, is widespread. Local police may lack the resources to respond effectively to serious criminal incidents.

Sure sounds like a shithole to me.

elysiantraveller
01-13-2018, 08:29 AM
:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Cool so let's bus a bunch of people up, who have been working, living, and paying taxes here for a decade, and ship them back there.

There isn't a way to spin this that makes the comments look good. Because they weren't. Moving on.

Fager Fan
01-13-2018, 08:41 AM
This is what happens when you trust a Dem. Trump was in a private meeting with members of congress to work on this deal, and he called it as he saw it, using frank language. Why shouldn't every member in that room not be able to speak frankly and it be kept private? If I was one of their colleagues, I'd warn Trump how he can trust few and has to be more careful with his words, and then I'd look to censure the person who violated trust and hurt the country by telling this to the press.

boxcar
01-13-2018, 09:01 AM

Exactly! Why would any freedom-loving Demwit encourage people from any third world country to settle in a country wherein racism is running wild and rampant in every street in America? Not only racism but homophobia. And also xenophobia. And transgendaphobia. And lesbophobia. And last but not least Islamophobia. One would think very high up on their list of recommended countries would be those in Western Europe. :coffee:

boxcar
01-13-2018, 09:09 AM
:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Cool so let's bus a bunch of people up, who have been working, living, and paying taxes here for a decade, and ship them back there.

There isn't a way to spin this that makes the comments look good. Because they weren't. Moving on.

Yeah, yeah...let those who are here illegally stay and grant them amnesty so that we can insult every nationalized American and every one in the process of becoming nationalized who have played by the rule of law. Let's just reward the scofflaws of the world with a free pass to citizenship. And let's not forget to dilute the U.S. labor market with far more unskilled labor than it already has.

I'd would say we should send them to our liberal neighbors to the North -- but even Canada, in this instance, has better sense than we do. :coffee:

chadk66
01-13-2018, 09:42 AM
they will do anything to try to keep themselves relevant :lol:

Tom
01-13-2018, 09:49 AM
Isn't being censored by the dems more like a badge of honor than anything?
I mean, when collective bunch of disgusting,l worthless, lying,thieves don't like
what you are doing, then you are doing FANTASTIC! :pound:

Serious question, what better description of Haiti than S-hole?
Nothing remotely racist about it, the country is just easily mistaken for a pay toilet.

I suggest we rename the UN that USH! ( you do the math)

Stinky must think honoring and supporting KKK racists is a more deplorable thing - so sad an American would sink so low. Bad enough to have let the POS sit in Congress for so many years, but I guess when you in the DNC, you get used to the strong smell.

TRUMP!
Doing it right and pissing off the Party of Thieves, Liars and Commies - the total PACKAGE!

Tom
01-13-2018, 09:52 AM
I have no problem allowing those brought here as children to stay if they can prove they are not freeloaders, criminals, or democrats (is that redundant?)

But, they should not be allowed to vote for 10 years - as it should be with all immigrants.

And here's a question, why are people to against sending them back if their home countries are not S-holes?

Gee, I am loving this new political speak!

davew
01-13-2018, 09:54 AM
I mean, when collective bunch of disgusting,l worthless, lying,thieves don't like

Nothing remotely racist about it, the country is just easily mistaken for a pay toilet.

Stinky must think honoring and supporting KKK racists is a more deplorable thing - so sad an American would sink so low. Bad enough to have let the POS sit in Congress for so many years, but I guess when you in the DNC, you get used to the strong smell.

TRUMP!
Doing it right and pissing off the Party of Thieves, Liars and Commies - the total PACKAGE!

Haiti is on rebound and should be a paradise before long. The Clinton Foundation spending the donated $10 billion on recovery is going a long way.

Tom
01-13-2018, 10:17 AM
Hey, what's wrong with calling it what it is?
We have S-hole STATES.
Anyone been to Joisey? :rolleyes::lol:

Inner Dirt
01-13-2018, 10:28 AM

If I had $1 for every time a liberal plays the race card I could pay off the national debt.

Tom
01-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
If I got $100 for every time you pull out the "Sen. Robert Byrd - KKK leader" card, I could have retired long ago.

If I had a dollar for every democrat who has EVER criticized the racist poig, I would not even be able to buy a cup of coffee.

Face it, the dems are bottom feeding racists and always have been.
They play the race card to try to divert the light of truth away from them.
Only dim wits are buying it.

zico20
01-13-2018, 11:06 AM

TRUMP!

That's right. Haitian is a nationality, not a race. Liberals continually confuse nationality with race because they don't have to think before they throw around the word racism into the discussion.

classhandicapper
01-14-2018, 10:56 AM
Here's the problem with Trump.

Had he said the following instead of using the term shit hole, he would have been saying the same thing without giving the pinheads more ammunition to attack him.

"There is a difference in the probability of an immigrant having the education and skill set required to support themselves and their families depending on which country they come from. Do we really need more immigrants without skills and education when we already have millions of US citizens and illegal immigrants putting a huge drain on community, city and state budgets for social services, healthcare, law enforcement, education etc... because they don't?"

Of course then the pinheads would have screamed about profiling because they don't want us to use probabilities and statistics to get superior results. The correct response to that would have been some merit based standards until such time that we have way fewer people trying to assimilate and work their way into the job force. Then we could loosen the standards a bit again.

tucker6
01-14-2018, 11:03 AM
I don't differentiate what people say by their title. If most people would call it a s-hole, then the president should be at liberty to speak to other Americans in the same language. There is no difference between thinking something is a s-hole and saying it. Your actions will be the same regardless so why pretend. That's the part I like most about Trump. He doesn't pretend. We could use more people, especially politicians, who say what they think.

classhandicapper
01-14-2018, 12:01 PM
I don't differentiate what people say by their title. If most people would call it a s-hole, then the president should be at liberty to speak to other Americans in the same language. There is no difference between thinking something is a s-hole and saying it. Your actions will be the same regardless so why pretend. That's the part I like most about Trump. He doesn't pretend. We could use more people, especially politicians, who say what they think.

Personally, I don't have a problem with colorful language.

In fact, I hate political correctness so much, I find people that tell the truth even if it opens them up to attack to be admirable. There's just no point in purposely ruffling feathers or giving your opposition ammunition when you can change the wording and accomplish the same thing.

tucker6
01-14-2018, 12:11 PM
Personally, I don't have a problem with colorful language.

In fact, I hate political correctness so much, I find people that tell the truth even if it opens them up to attack to be admirable. There's just no point in purposely ruffling feathers or giving your opposition ammunition when you can change the wording and accomplish the same thing.

Valid point. I will say though that the dems open themselves up to a ton of hypocrite ads next election when they do this stuff. So while I agree with you, it's uncanny how many ricochet injuries the left has taken while shooting at Teflon Don.

JustRalph
01-14-2018, 06:31 PM
Oh yeah?

Tom
01-14-2018, 06:59 PM
Priceless! :pound::pound::pound:

I watched a few minutes of FNN this morning and it looked like the kiddy table at Thanksgiving Dinner when were told they had to eat their Brussel Sprouts before they could have pie!

What a bunch of useless idiots!

chadk66
01-14-2018, 08:39 PM
If I had a dollar for every democrat who has EVER criticized the racist poig, I would not even be able to buy a cup of coffee.

Face it, the dems are bottom feeding racists and always have been.
They play the race card to try to divert the light of truth away from them.
Only dim wits are buying it.imagine a lib pulling out the race card again :lol: