PDA

View Full Version : Free fitness pre race horses

nomorepunters
08-20-2004, 02:24 PM
Hi, after 20 years R&D I have put a figure on a horses fitness levels.

Shortly I will post a free meeting pre race fitness on a race card from Melbourne races Australia.

It is a very interesting concept.

Thanks

Jim Conway
www.nomorepunters.com

ranchwest
08-21-2004, 09:33 AM
For how much does this interesting concept sell?

nomorepunters
08-21-2004, 10:13 AM
http://www.nomorepunters.com/join.php

see this link, but I will do some free meetings here, in the next few weeks.

Huge results, like factor 1 bets 94% win strike rate.

Had a factor 1 bet today and it won.

Trifectas last two meetings totaling nearly $3,000 dollars,
Pick 4 across the line, over $7,000 plus heaps of winners.

Take your time, read the site 1st, have a cup of coffee and you will better understand the concept.

I am on the race track, rating every horse in fitness before the next race, and contact you by email 6-8 minutes before the race, who is the fittest horses.

Plus I give a suggested how 2 bet 2 win on this race factor.

No one in 150 years of racing has every done this before.

cheers

Jim

hurrikane
08-21-2004, 10:35 AM
now why would you be willing to have the odds beat down by giving out this information?

John
08-21-2004, 11:19 AM
interesting,

with the economy bad here .Why? would I want to bet Australia.

Tom
08-21-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by rocajack
interesting,

with the economy bad here .Why? would I want to bet Australia.

Same reason people end up at Denny's after midnight....only thing open that late. :D

nomorepunters
08-21-2004, 12:06 PM
It is not the betting for me, it is something that nobody has ever done before, that was the challenge.

andicap
08-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Is it translateable to American racing?

nomorepunters
08-21-2004, 06:38 PM
Thoroughbred, harness or greyhounds, anywhere in the world, makes no difference to me.

As long as I am oncourse.

Australia racing is going to promo themselves in the USA, over the next year so that you can bet on our weekly racing, and your investments joining our national pools.

cheers

Jim

ranchwest
08-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by nomorepunters
It is not the betting for me, it is something that nobody has ever done before, that was the challenge.

There's a lot of things nobody has ever done before. I haven't seen many people pass on a better payday to do it, though.

John
08-22-2004, 09:18 AM
I guess the best thing for Jim,[ nomorepunters ] to do is to post some selections for a U.S. track and lets seee what happens.

Jim is not F.O. S. untuil proved so.

John

nomorepunters
08-22-2004, 10:06 AM
i cannot be oncourse in USA while in Oz.

Do you have live net coverage of any usa races that I can see your horses by chance.

jim

Tom
08-22-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by nomorepunters
i cannot be oncourse in USA while in Oz.

Do you have live net coverage of any usa races that I can see your horses by chance.

jim

Youbet.com
xpressbet.com
brisbet.com

To name a few. You need to subscribe, but you can see lots of races between these three.

cj
08-22-2004, 10:26 AM
I doubt a non US resident can subscribe to bet, but probably can get video from You Bet for a small fee.

John
08-22-2004, 12:45 PM
JIM, I have VCR tapes of days races gone by. if that will help to explain what you are talking about.

John

kenwoodallpromos
08-23-2004, 03:36 PM
1st line of your website:
Welcome to "The world's only fitness rating service". Where we rate the fitness of PRE-RACE horses in a quantitative factor to determine how many lengths they may finish from the winner.
________
Explain why you come on here claiming 94% strike rate when the first thing on your website is a disclaimer saying "to determine how many LENGTHS they will finish FROM THE WINNER".?
For horses that race every 30-45 days- In the last 6 months, if a horse has more than 1 gap of more than 45 days between races, or top race over 90 days, or since the last race skips what should be a normal workout day, the horses is out of condition.
If a horse has been finishing in the money but the top race it stumbled, tangled, or veered out of the gate, the ghorse is tired.

kenwoodallpromos
08-23-2004, 03:38 PM
1st line of your website:
Welcome to "The world's only fitness rating service". Where we rate the fitness of PRE-RACE horses in a quantitative factor to determine how many lengths they may finish from the winner.
________
Explain why you come on here claiming 94% strike rate when the first thing on your website is a disclaimer saying "to determine how many LENGTHS they will finish FROM THE WINNER"?
For horses that race every 30-45 days- In the last 6 months, if a horse has more than 1 gap of more than 45 days between races, or top race over 90 days, or since the last race skips what should be a normal workout day, the horses is out of condition.
If a horse has been finishing in the money but the top race it stumbled, tangled, or veered out of the gate, the horse is tired.
(Such as Trieste in the KY Derby).

nomorepunters
08-23-2004, 06:15 PM
thanks ken, that does read funny, I will have to reword that.

My 94% strike rate is on Factor 1 horses.
I see about half a dozen a month, and they just keep winning because they have a clear fitness advantage over other runners.

Its all about when to hold and when to fold.
Favourites on 95% and 96% continually get beat.

regards

Jim.

CryingForTheHorses
08-23-2004, 09:11 PM
This is very interesting to me,Would love to know how you measure fitness in a horse,I do hope you will tell me something I can use to help.Have you taken sore horses that are fit? in consideration, He can be the fittest but if he is sore he wont win.Now comes another question, You can be the fittest in a race but if you run inthe wrong class you get burned..

nomorepunters
08-23-2004, 10:37 PM
Thats right I do not know if a horse is sore.

Re the class factors, yes I take them into consideration every race.

The concept is "a fit horse that is in a race that it can win"

Every day I cancel out about 5 horses because they may be very fit, but have been entered in a race that they cannot win.

That is a wasted opportunity for the connections.

cheers

Jim.

andicap
08-24-2004, 03:07 PM
Ah,
you have to be at the paddock/track for your reports. Based largely on personal observation.

Boy, I wish I were better at that part of the game. The Takich tape tells me to look for "dapples." I can't see dapples. etc.

Be like shooting fish in a barrel since I'm often down to 3 contenders and eliminating an unfit one would juice my win% bigtime.

I've taken newbies to the track who have an excellent sense of seeing how a horse looks fitness-wise. Like a sixth sense. And they've never read a book or anything, its just instinctual.

nomorepunters
08-24-2004, 06:11 PM
thanks Andicap.

I was a farely successful dog trainer, and any trips to the races were spent in the bar with mates.

One day I thought I would go and have a look at the horses where the jockeys mount up, and from day 1 to me, they all looked like different colours, the horses.

Their different fitness levels stood out like dogs balls.

It was just a matter of finding a formula for something to work.

It took me 20 years, and nearly 2 million observaitions.

cheers.

John
08-27-2004, 09:41 AM
Jim,

That is no big deal. I am at the paddock every race via my TV monitor. I find half a dozen or more winners monthly on looks alone. also they pay very small prices.less than $4.00 Just remember Jim, what you see, we all see.I know a guy that comes to the paddock just to find the horses that have a white bridle. He claims that some stables only use the white bridle when they think the horse can win [ he keeps a list of these stables.]. It is like a head piece for a wedding bride and it make a pretty picture in the winners circle.

I would like you to share your observation with us. That is what this board is all about.

John

nomorepunters
08-27-2004, 03:03 PM
I am running a Punters Club now, where we will be trying to pick the big Pick 4 dividends (1st 4 across the line in order)

Some of these pay over $40,000.

An industry accepted strike rate is 2-3 percent with 6 selections.

My current strike rate is 25% with only 5 selections, but it may be over 50%.

Join in the fun.

See Punter Club on my site.

cheers

Jim.

Rexdale You
09-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Heh NoMore,,,,I think you might want to change your I.D.

To Wizard of Oz

You did mention earlier you were down under in the

land of OZ.

Was that a clue as to you handicapping ability.

We could all use a new fresh source of marketing TIPS.

Good Luck,,,,Rex You

nomorepunters
09-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Hi rex, no, I dont handicap them I just look at them.

This is not a spam, what persons don't understand that when I started this about 20 years ago I wanted to make an infalluble
betting system that nobody can get ever beat.

My 1st stage was fitness research.

I am happy with my skills now.

The 2nd stage is how to turn that advantage into dollars.

I am watching this and getting feedback from members.

Conclusion.

Pick 4 betting may be the answer, so we are going to try that.

Just read with interest about fitness.

Have a nice day.

Jim.

Tuffmug
09-02-2004, 12:54 AM
nomorepunters,
Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed reading your site. You might profit handsomely in America as handicappers in the US are becoming more and more a number crunching and number worshiping bunch with very little feel or use for current form and physical shape.
Will follow your progress with interest.

nomorepunters
09-02-2004, 01:21 AM
thanks tuffmug, yes I would love to go to America, because the pace is flat tack from start to finish and you will notice that the unfit horses start dropping off after 500 metres.

It would be great for my fitness percentages.

Good to see that u understand what I am going to achieve.

cheers

jim.

Jeff P
09-02-2004, 01:36 AM
Boy, I wish I were better at that part of the game. The Takich tape tells me to look for "dapples." I can't see dapples. etc.

Andy,

Dapples can be easy to spot. Or not. An awful lot depends on video quality. Lighting in the paddock area, position and distance of the camera relative to the post parade, what the guy holding the camera decides to shoot- things like that- can greatly influence video quality to a great degree. At some tracks (IMHO) notably Aqueduct, because of the position of the sun relative to the position of the camera, all you really ever get to see is each horse's shadowy outline. At other tracks (again IMHO) notably Northern Cal, the video quality is often surprisingly good. One thing I like to look for is the position of a horse's ears and a slight arch in the neck. This (again just my opinion) can tell you an awful lot about a horse's attitude. Some tracks put their logo on the live video feed in such a way that you seldom get a good look at a horse from the neck up except for brief flashes. Generally, nothing beats being in the paddock and seeing everything first hand.

Or does it?

I find that being in the paddock comes with a price. I enjoy playing from home. I get a rebate and make fewer mistakes from home than I do when I go to the track because I can really focus in on what I'm doing with little or no distractions. Do rebates and fewer mistakes outweigh what a knowledgeable player can sometimes spot in the paddock? Hard to say. Would love to find a way to have it both ways.

nomorepunters
09-02-2004, 01:48 AM
Can you please explain:

Dapples?????????
Rebate?????????

cheers

Jim

Jeff P
09-02-2004, 02:49 AM
Can you please explain:

Dapples?????????
Rebate?????????

Sure.

From dictionary.com's entry for dapple...

dap·ple n.

1. a.Mottled or spotted marking, as on a horse's coat.
b. An individual spot.
3. An animal with a mottled or spotted skin or coat.

My opinion-
With horses, dappling can be an indicator of vibrant good health.

and Rebates...

Some account wagering services offer rebates. Click the search button and look at past threads on this site. There's been an awful lot of discussion around here on the subject of rebates and account wagering services. It's really just a percentage kickback. Multiply the set percentage times the total amount you wagered for the day and that's what the service deposits back into your account the next day- win or lose. Over time it can really add up. In essence, some places are paying players to play horses.

nomorepunters
09-08-2004, 08:09 PM
It has just been announced that Californian racing and Australia racing are going to be shown on pay television in the next 3-6 months all the time.

Where would I get the form guides for that meeting in California.

I can spot fit horses off television and it may be very interesting for all punters.

Whats the best web site to go to see California racing.

This will be very exciting, with also combining pools somehow.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Jim