PDA

View Full Version : Add this to Trump triumphs

JustRalph
12-30-2017, 06:14 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/455021/winning-5th-circiut-year-end-judicial-triumph-constitutional-conservatives?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_content=5a47877d04d30138e5759ad3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

This is a huge deal.

PaceAdvantage
12-30-2017, 06:17 PM
The benefits of beating Hillary never stop rolling out...

Saratoga_Mike
12-30-2017, 07:06 PM
With a few notable exceptions (individuals who were horribly unqualified), Trump has done an excellent job nominating federal judges.

JustRalph
04-30-2018, 05:42 PM
It’s about to get even better!!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-27/mcconnell-cements-a-legacy-for-trump-with-reshaped-u-s-courts

If he can get just one more SCOTUS Appointment.....it’s going to be historic beyond words!

“The Republican-led Senate confirmed Trump’s 15th appeals court nominee this week — more than the last five presidents at this juncture — with eight of the new judges in their 40s, and seven in their 50s. McConnell set the stage Thursday to confirm six more, one day after a committee voted to cut debate time, which if approved would further speed things up.”

Tom
04-30-2018, 05:52 PM
The democrats are talking about it, Trump is being about it. :ThmbUp:

horses4courses
04-30-2018, 06:17 PM
Looks like US conservatives have every opportunity
to set this nation back in time about a century.

That'll be nice......

woodtoo
04-30-2018, 06:28 PM
AAhhh , the good old days...

tucker6
04-30-2018, 06:30 PM
Looks like US conservatives have every opportunity
to set this nation back in time about a century.

That'll be nice......

I’m not as sanguine as you, but I’ll pray that your words reach God’s ears.

JustRalph
04-30-2018, 06:57 PM
I’d settle for 50

jk3521
04-30-2018, 08:31 PM
I’d settle for 50

You have to go back more than 50 years to see the great America. The Vietnam war was the beginning of it's slide.

horses4courses
04-30-2018, 08:46 PM
Yeah.....50 years.
Great.

Back to Mayberry and Hazzard County.
Just perfect.......:rolleyes:

woodtoo
04-30-2018, 08:58 PM
You should wax poetic of those times...when democrats had a chance to win the House or the Presidency.:lol:

Tom
04-30-2018, 09:03 PM
Yeah.....50 years.
Great.

Back to Mayberry and Hazzard County.
Just perfect.......:rolleyes:

I'll take both of those over San Francisco or LA any day.
At least those guys were AMERICANS who actually WORKED for a living.

Mouth breather.

horses4courses
04-30-2018, 09:09 PM
I'll take both of those over San Francisco or LA any day.
At least those guys were AMERICANS who actually WORKED for a living.

Mouth breather.

Mhmmm....you're kind of folks.
Real Americans.

Boss Hogg and Aunt Bee ruling the roost.
Not a person of color in sight, either - unless, of course,
they're employed by them to cook, or dust the furniture.

:puke:

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2018, 09:26 PM
Real Americans.

:puke:There you go again, bringing race into things. Nobody mentioned race. I know, I know...the DEMS need to raise money somehow.

Tom
04-30-2018, 09:28 PM
Real Americans.

:puke:

The south was predominately DEMOCRAT back then.
It is now REPUBLICAN, now when their unemployment is at an all time low.

horses4courses
04-30-2018, 09:30 PM
The south was predominately DEMOCRAT back then.
It is now REPUBLICAN, now when their unemployment is at an all time low.

50-60 years ago, southern Democrats, for the most part,
were just as racist in their beliefs as their GOP counterparts.

Tom
04-30-2018, 11:12 PM
They might have had lousy jobs and out of sight, but at least they had jobs.
Something the DNC has failed to do for them for decades.

But Trump got 'R done in one year.
Must be eating you inside out.

tucker6
05-01-2018, 07:12 AM
50-60 years ago, southern Democrats, for the most part,
were just as racist in their beliefs as their GOP counterparts.

Robert Byrd comes to mind, yet democrats forgave all his sins in order to get his votes. And yet, those same people went apoplectic when Trump put a pox on both sides after Charlottesville. Trying to have it both ways again.

I'm still trying to figure out how the party of racism and segregation and exclusion has been able to hold onto 90%+ of the black vote all these years. Maybe social welfare programs (money) really do work to cement minorities to the democrat party.

upthecreek
05-01-2018, 07:37 AM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/04/30/three-major-trump-accomplishments-n2475420?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=

HalvOnHorseracing
05-01-2018, 11:47 PM
What was the date we were great, just so when it happens I'll be able to recognize it.

Couldn't have been the 30's. The stock market crash in 1929 had people standing in soup lines.

The 40's was WW II. That wasn't so great, although we did win.

The 50's were the Korean War, and the 8 years of malaise when Eisenhower became president.

The 60's had some cool things happen. The Beatles, the moon landing, and Woodstock. Black people finally succeeded in putting civil rights into law, and the women's movement started to sprout. But then there was the acceleration of the Vietnam War. That kinda sucked.

The 70's were Nixon, Carter and Disco. Nothing memorable from that trio.

The 80's - to tell you the truth I don't remember much except Reagan slapping Grenada Down. Of course there were the 11 tax increases Saint Ronnie imposed.

The 90's gave us Desert Storm and Bill Clinton. I'll bet that's not what Trump meant when he said we're going to be great again.

The Bush years of the early 2000's were a blast, and when I say a blast I mean bombing in Iran.

Just let me know.

MONEY
05-02-2018, 12:17 AM
What was the date we were great, just so when it happens I'll be able to recognize it.

Couldn't have been the 30's. The stock market crash in 1929 had people standing in soup lines.

The 40's was WW II. That wasn't so great, although we did win.

The 50's were the Korean War, and the 8 years of malaise when Eisenhower became president.

The 60's had some cool things happen. The Beatles, the moon landing, and Woodstock. Black people finally succeeded in putting civil rights into law, and the women's movement started to sprout. But then there was the acceleration of the Vietnam War. That kinda sucked.

The 70's were Nixon, Carter and Disco. Nothing memorable from that trio.

The 80's - to tell you the truth I don't remember much except Reagan slapping Grenada Down. Of course there were the 11 tax increases Saint Ronnie imposed.

The 90's gave us Desert Storm and Bill Clinton. I'll bet that's not what Trump meant when he said we're going to be great again.

The Bush years of the early 2000's were a blast, and when I say a blast I mean bombing in Iran.

Just let me know.
The United States with all of it's faults has been a great nation since July 4th, 1776.
If you find a better place to live than the U.S.A., there is nothing stopping you from enjoying your discovery.

HalvOnHorseracing
05-02-2018, 10:38 AM
The United States with all of it's faults has been a great nation since July 4th, 1776.
If you find a better place to live than the U.S.A., there is nothing stopping you from enjoying your discovery.

You totally missed the point. Someone running for President in 2016 wanted to make America great AGAIN, implying it wasn't great now. I'm sure you can figure out what I was saying from there.

upthecreek
05-02-2018, 10:57 AM
https://twitter.com/President1Trump/status/991691530049064961

Tom
05-02-2018, 11:05 AM
You totally missed the point. Someone running for President in 2016 wanted to make America great AGAIN, implying it wasn't great now. I'm sure you can figure out what I was saying from there.

Our greatness was diminished for 8 years by having a lying racist at the helm.
Electing Hillary would would have spelled our demise.

horses4courses
05-02-2018, 11:06 AM
So, getting into a war of words with KJU may have gotten results.
Nothing like a little name calling to wake up narcissistic despot.

Enjoy the high ratings while you can.
How long until the next sh1t show?

Tom
05-02-2018, 11:45 AM
You downplay a major breakthrough and a possible END to the Korean War.
How petty can you get?

Pathetic.
I bet you cheered 0bama getting NPP for doing NOTHING.

"Yeah, Trump cured Cancer, but people still get colds! What a loser!!!"

PaceAdvantage
05-02-2018, 11:50 AM
You totally missed the point. Someone running for President in 2016 wanted to make America great AGAIN, implying it wasn't great now. I'm sure you can figure out what I was saying from there.Reagan used the same slogan. So did Bill Clinton I believe in more than a few speeches when he was running for President.

I don't remember anyone ever questioning whether these two Presidents were looking to bring back slavery or Jim Crow laws because they used the slogan.

But the ridiculous left + democrats, these days, will use any chance it gets to stoke the racial flames and try and raise more money based on these unfounded fears.

I see through this charade, by the way...just to let you know. :pound:

upthecreek
05-02-2018, 12:36 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/991714691889205250

upthecreek
05-02-2018, 01:37 PM
https://twitter.com/TheUnitedFree/status/991725258687250433