PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Xmas ever !

JustRalph
12-27-2017, 11:49 AM
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-department-store-stocks-jump-holiday-spending-record-195126015--sector.html

Oh man! All this damn winning!!

FantasticDan
12-27-2017, 12:19 PM
Ralph.. what's Trump approval rating? Like 30%?

That's a lot of people who feel pretty miserable about who our President is. And what do many miserable people do?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retail_therapy

So yes.. winning via sucking :lol: :ThmbUp:

boxcar
12-27-2017, 12:57 PM

That's a lot of people who feel pretty miserable about who our President is. And what do many miserable people do?

Miserable people complain. That's what the 70% of Democrats who were polled do. Ever hear of fake news? How 'bout fake polls? :coffee:

lamboguy
12-27-2017, 01:40 PM
Miserable people complain. That's what the 70% of Democrats who were polled do. Ever hear of fake news? How 'bout fake polls? :coffee:i would love to have the money that people lost betting on fake polls in the last presidential election. you would actually think the polls should be better with all this new technology, just the opposite.

davew
12-27-2017, 02:17 PM
Miserable people complain. That's what the 70% of Democrats who were polled do. Ever hear of fake news? How 'bout fake polls? :coffee:

and they spent record amounts of money just stockpiling for the coming apocalypse

JustRalph
12-27-2017, 02:49 PM

Yeah, that’s it! People are miserable :lol:

You’re a hoot

chadk66
12-27-2017, 03:02 PM
let me guess 30% figure is being spewed by the same pollsters that did the polling in the last election :pound: Nobody with a piss ants sized brain believes those numbers.

davew
12-27-2017, 03:17 PM
let me guess 30% figure is being spewed by the same pollsters that did the polling in the last election :pound: Nobody with a piss ants sized brain believes those numbers.

what did they ask? Do you like Trumps haircut?

Tom
12-27-2017, 03:22 PM

You’re a hoot

Yes, things are soooooo bad right now! :pound::pound::pound:
Wait until February when everyone realizes they have more money in their pockets.

Mover over, Ebenezer, Danny Downer is here! :pound:

Besides, 30% will never approve because they are already anchors being carried on the back of working people. Or is that 47%

Tom
12-27-2017, 03:39 PM
http://fortune.com/2017/12/26/holiday-sales-report-mastercard/

With nearly a week remaining until New Year’s Day, this booming holiday season could send retailers into 2018 with an optimism that has been sorely lacking in the industry.

Oh, those miserable people....like who, Rosie, Hillary, Madonna, Ashley Dudd? :pound::pound::pound:

FantasticDan
12-27-2017, 04:02 PM

You’re a hoot
Oh sorry, I shoulda just kept it simple and used the Ralph response to any and all positive numbers (and there were MANY) during Obama's :8: years:

Fake! Those numbers are FAKE

:lol: :bang: :lol:

Tom
12-27-2017, 04:30 PM
Denial is still only the first step, Dan.
The election is over.
Get over it.

You have another one to lose in 11 months. :pound::pound::headbanger::pound::pound:

FantasticDan
12-27-2017, 05:07 PM
Denial is still only the first step, Dan.
The election is over. Get over it. You have another one to lose in 11 months. :pound::pound::headbanger::pound::pound:
Yeah, Dems really got smoked last month :lol: :bang:

boxcar
12-27-2017, 05:34 PM
i would love to have the money that people lost betting on fake polls in the last presidential election. you would actually think the polls should be better with all this new technology, just the opposite.

It has nothing to do with technology but everything to do with manipulating the outcome by targeting polls to known demographics.

fast4522
12-27-2017, 05:40 PM
Answer this: Everybody has Caller ID, who the hell is going to answer some commie cold call poll about anything.

Poindexter
12-27-2017, 09:48 PM
If you want to talk about winning that you must leave it to the expert on winning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipTwjwrQYQ

Tom
12-28-2017, 09:25 AM
Yeah, Dems really got smoked last month :lol: :bang:

Yeah, they sure know how to win the JV elections, don't they? :pound:

chadk66
12-28-2017, 09:47 AM
Yeah, they sure know how to win the JV elections, don't they? :pound:how funny, they brag about barely beating a sexual predator with one foot in his jail cell already :lol:

Tom
12-28-2017, 11:45 AM
how funny, they brag about barely beating a sexual predator with one foot in his jail cell already :lol:

When you are a democrat, you have learn to celebrate anything you get, even something as small as this. The have nothing else but blather and lies.

A democrat looks in the mirror and says,"I think I can!"
The mirror replies, "Oh, no you can't! :pound:"

FantasticDan
12-28-2017, 11:55 AM
how funny, they brag about barely beating a sexual predator with one foot in his jail cell already :lol:Well, you can brag about beating one, or you can support one, like many here did.

Given the choice, I'll take the former :p

NJ Stinks
12-28-2017, 06:40 PM
Yeah, they sure know how to win the JV elections, don't they? :pound:

Obama was elected and re-elected. Although in your fantasy world it may not have registered. :rolleyes:

woodtoo
12-28-2017, 06:57 PM

As of today 46% in a skewed poll, more Dim than Repubs polled. This is how its done these days.

_______
12-28-2017, 07:13 PM
Interesting conversation on many levels. You have people still insisting the polls had the 2016 election wrong when the national results were within the expected margin of error. National polls measure national sentiment and they largely had 2016 correct as evidenced by the actual national vote. State by State polls have larger margins of error as there are fewer of them to aggregate but even the vast majority of them were within expected margin of errors.

And you have some of the biggest supporters of Roy Moore now dismissing him as a sexual predator with one foot in jail and laughing off a Democratic win that would be the equivalent of California electing a Republican to the Senate.

I understand the discussion of polling isn’t something most here want any facts on. I already went through the effort after repeated misstatements about polls being wrong about Brexit (They weren’t. Betting markets most definetly were.) But I still feel the need to occasionally post facts.

Like the fact that some of those laughing off a Republican loss in one of the reddest states in the Union were too busy defaming Roy Moore’s victims to note his weakness as a candidate BEFORE the election.

In other news, Francesco Franco is still dead.

JustRalph
12-28-2017, 08:05 PM
Trumps ending his first year w the same poll numbers Obama had his first year.....at least that’s what I’m reading. I didn’t look up the old Obama numbers

_______
12-28-2017, 09:09 PM
Trumps ending his first year w the same poll numbers Obama had his first year.....at least that’s what I’m reading. I didn’t look up the old Obama numbers

Obama ended his first year in the midst of the worst recession since the depression. Trump ends his in the midst of the strongest recovery since the post-war period.

I didn’t look up the numbers either. But I wouldn’t look at an equal number as any kind of good thing given the economic context each was measured in.

Do you ever wonder why Trump’s numbers are so bad in the middle of this economy? I don’t have an easy answer but it’s a singularity that he is so unpopular in the middle of such a strong economy.

And an absolute flashing red light for Republicans who aren’t so busy posting “blowing black smoke” nonsense to note the disconnect.

JustRalph
12-28-2017, 10:44 PM
Obama ended his first year in the midst of the worst recession since the depression. Trump ends his in the midst of the strongest recovery since the post-war period.

I didn’t look up the numbers either. But I wouldn’t look at an equal number as any kind of good thing given the economic context each was measured in.

Do you ever wonder why Trump’s numbers are so bad in the middle of this economy? I don’t have an easy answer but it’s a singularity that he is so unpopular in the middle of such a strong economy.

And an absolute flashing red light for Republicans who aren’t so busy posting “blowing black smoke” nonsense to note the disconnect.

You sound like the Dems the day before the election.

Keep buying it.....

rastajenk
12-28-2017, 10:59 PM
Really, Ralph. :ThmbUp: The old paradigms are useless, at least for the time being. But opioneers keep referring to them as if they are written into the Constitution, the Magna Carta, and Poor Richard's Almanac. Results will matter in the voting booth; all the other sideshows may reflect in polls.

Nutz and Boltz
12-29-2017, 08:49 AM
Gallop polls 1,500 people by telephone. 1,500 out of over 300 million population? Great sampling!
Obama finished his last term with a high approval rating , but during his term it fell way below those stats. During 2013-2014, something like 41%. Not far from the DJT low rating . I think polls are more of a likeability rating . Trump needs to get off Twitter.

reckless
12-29-2017, 05:03 PM
Imagine what Donald Trump's approval ratings would be if it weren't for all the constant negative coverage he's received.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/28/2017-data-media-three-times-negative-towards-trump-obama/

A Pew Research Center study found that the media was over three times more negative towards President Donald Trump in his first 60 days in office compared to former President Barack Obama in his first year in the White House.

The Pew Research Center found that the media’s coverage of Trump in his first few months in office was 62 percent negative, while Obama’s coverage was just 20 percent negative. President Trump received only five percent positive media coverage, compared to Obama who got 42 percent positive media coverage, the most positive media coverage of a president in recent history.

I just can't wait until tomorrow, because Trump gets better every day.

barahona44
12-29-2017, 09:52 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/28/2017-data-media-three-times-negative-towards-trump-obama/[/url]

I just can't wait until tomorrow, because Trump gets better every day.

All I've read the last year on this site is that the media is irrelevant and Trump doesn't need them.If they're as irrelevent as has been posted,then how can they be so influential?

Tom
12-29-2017, 09:53 PM
Weak minded liberals believe their crap.