PDA

View Full Version : Does Equibase show when nobody hit an exotic?

dragon49
12-24-2017, 08:20 PM
I've heard track announcers mention an "extrapolated superfecta," when nobody had the winning ticket.

Does Equibase show when nobody hit a certain type of wager?

VigorsTheGrey
12-25-2017, 12:55 PM
There must be someplace where the rules of superfecta payouts are made public per each tracks guidelines. Usually, if no one has 4 in correct order, the super will pay to A/B/C/ALL...then if no one has the first 3 in correct order, then A/B/ALL/ALL...and so forth. Don't think I have ever seen a case where the super did not pay out.

thespaah
12-31-2017, 06:54 PM
There must be someplace where the rules of superfecta payouts are made public per each tracks guidelines. Usually, if no one has 4 in correct order, the super will pay to A/B/C/ALL...then if no one has the first 3 in correct order, then A/B/ALL/ALL...and so forth. Don't think I have ever seen a case where the super did not pay out.

Correct. Only in the case carryover rules on a particular bet is a missed combo NOT paid off.
I have seen at harness tracks where several of the favored horses in a race finished off the board where horizontal bets paid off as "ALL/ALL/ALL...etc