PDA

View Full Version : DRF bets

horseplayer
12-24-2017, 12:58 AM
Anyone betting thru them - they are offering up to $200 in $50 increments to sign up - you get $50 initially then you have something like 7/8 days to bet it all and if you do so you get another $50 another 7/8 days again if you bet the $50 right of the bat you have to wait 7 days for the next $50 etc.

GMB@BP
12-24-2017, 11:59 AM
Anyone betting thru them - they are offering up to $200 in $50 increments to sign up - you get $50 initially then you have something like 7/8 days to bet it all and if you do so you get another $50 another 7/8 days again if you bet the $50 right of the bat you have to wait 7 days for the next $50 etc.

I have an account with them....its a ho hum service. I basically did what you did this summer but it was 300 in 100 increments, you have to make sure you not only wager the initial money but on the promo I did you had to wager the "gift" money as within a certain timeframe or its deducted back out. I did not realize that the first month and was out of town for much of the month to get back and see the $100 gone.

Their normal incentive program honestly does not benefit a relatively small player unless their is some active promo (this summer they had a lot of free PP's with just about any wager).

horseplayer
12-24-2017, 05:43 PM
I have an account with them....its a ho hum service. I basically did what you did this summer but it was 300 in 100 increments, you have to make sure you not only wager the initial money but on the promo I did you had to wager the "gift" money as within a certain timeframe or its deducted back out. I did not realize that the first month and was out of town for much of the month to get back and see the $100 gone.

Their normal incentive program honestly does not benefit a relatively small player unless their is some active promo (this summer they had a lot of free PP's with just about any wager).

Thanx for reply - still thinking it over

thaskalos
12-24-2017, 05:53 PM
If you are married to the DRF, then DRF-Bets is the place to go. No other ADW gives the DRF past performances for the price of a token $2 wager.

Ian Meyers
12-24-2017, 08:05 PM
Good platform, great people running the ADW. Definitely an up and comer. FWIW, though I hate to disagree with GMB, I think they're perfect for smaller players. :ThmbUp:

linrom1
12-25-2017, 12:40 PM
If you watch DRF live, they'll slip in PROMO with code for up to $300.