PDA

View Full Version : The Wall - Part Deux

Tom
12-22-2017, 09:41 AM
TIme to start building a wall along the northern border?
Seems Canada is becoming as irresponsible as Mexico - time to re-evaluate our travel to and from Canada. It depends on mutual trust and cooperation, which appears to have escaped this Justin idiot.

https://www.therebel.media/ezra_levant_november_21_2017

We've learned that 60 battle-hardened terrorists have returned to Canada from Syria and Iraq.

And Justin Trudeau is just fine with that.

MutuelClerk
12-22-2017, 12:06 PM
Roger Waters best work.

FantasticDan
12-22-2017, 12:39 PM
Roger Waters best work.
I'm partial to the Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking, myself :ThmbUp:

And Radio KAOS too

woodtoo
12-22-2017, 12:47 PM
Seems Canada is becoming as irresponsible as Mexico - time to re-evaluate our travel to and from Canada. It depends on mutual trust and cooperation, which appears to have escaped this Justin idiot.

https://www.therebel.media/ezra_levant_november_21_2017

I'm good with a straight trade to stop the bleeding.
Justine for 60.

Racetrack Playa
12-22-2017, 12:50 PM
Amused TO Death - Marv Albert cameo track 4- perfect sense part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mTqsBOhnu4
The wall scared me:blush:

Marshall Bennett
12-22-2017, 01:09 PM
Was an extreme slap in the face to our country when Trump declared a travel ban, Trudeau immediately welcomed Syrian refugees there. Trump then soon after met with Trudeau. I wouldn't have ever spoke to the piece of shit again. Trump attempts to keep terrorist out and that asshole lets them in. Real neighborly.

FantasticDan
12-22-2017, 01:25 PM
Was an extreme slap in the face to our country when Trump declared a travel ban, Trudeau immediately welcomed Syrian refugees there. Trump then soon after met with Trudeau. I wouldn't have ever spoke to the piece of shit again. Trump attempts to keep terrorist out and that asshole lets them in. Real neighborly.
:D Yeah those immigrant terrorists are all over the place :blush:

https://www.vox.com/2016/9/13/12901950/terrorism-immigrants-clothes

Tom
12-22-2017, 01:33 PM
:D Yeah those immigrant terrorists are all over the place :blush:

https://www.vox.com/2016/9/13/12901950/terrorism-immigrants-clothes

How many do you need?
Theses are terrorists right off the battle grounds that the Hockey Puck Crackpot is trying to rehabilitate.

To you, Dan, I guess this is good vetting.
Maybe you could put up a few for the holidays.

chadk66
12-22-2017, 02:32 PM
they catch a lot of immigrants coming down through canada now the way it is.

FantasticDan
12-22-2017, 02:38 PM
How many do you need?
A LOT more if you wanna equal the number of white supremacist terrorists in this country.

Tom
12-22-2017, 04:38 PM
A LOT more if you wanna equal the number of white supremacist terrorists in this country.

Ah, nothing left in the pea brain of yours so you have to resort to your calling people racist again.

My, what a very small, shallow, insignificant little man with tiny hands you are.
How are you with puzzles - figure this one out :kiss: MA

Marshall Bennett
12-22-2017, 05:07 PM
How many do you need?
Theses are terrorists right off the battle grounds that the Hockey Puck Crackpot is trying to rehabilitate.

To you, Dan, I guess this is good vetting.
Maybe you could put up a few for the holidays.
I don't respond to Dan's horseshit any longer. Its virtually impossible to reason with a lunatic. He hates anything that others may find normal. Its not a matter of party affiliation, its a matter of a shitty attitude about everything almost. :)

FantasticDan
12-22-2017, 06:32 PM
Ah, nothing left in the pea brain of yours so you have to resort to your calling people racist again.
OMG I dared to call white supremacists "racist".. I'm sure they're offended :lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-investigating-1000-white-supremacist-domestic-terrorism-cases/2017/09/27/95abff24-a38b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html?utm_term=.8bb0e9401f59

woodtoo
12-22-2017, 07:35 PM
I don't respond to Dan's horseshit any longer. Its virtually impossible to reason with a lunatic. He hates anything that others may find normal. Its not a matter of party affiliation, its a matter of a shitty attitude about everything almost. :)

For someone to wish more terrorists enter their own country is certainly worthy of no response or a charge of abetting an enemy enterprise or a good a&& whooping.

Tom
12-23-2017, 11:44 AM
Build a wall around Danny-boy.

fast4522
12-23-2017, 11:50 AM
Build a wall around Danny-boy.

He is desperate, and would not be the first to improperly use the word "racist" here.

FantasticDan
12-23-2017, 11:54 AM
He is desperate, and would not be the first to improperly use the word "racist" here.
It's improper to call white supremacists racist?

Do you guys even TRY to make any sense around here? :lol:

fast4522
12-23-2017, 12:06 PM

I suggest when you make inference to anyone here you will be undone.

Tom
12-23-2017, 12:09 PM

You would not recognize sense if it hit in the head.
Your pathetic reliance on racism says a lot about you - and none if is any good.

FantasticDan
12-23-2017, 12:22 PM
Just try and follow this folks :D

Tom says immigrant terrorists are a problem. I saw there are way more white supremacist terrorists in this country than any "immigrants", and provide a link showing all the active FBI cases..

So for bringing up white supremacist/domestic terrorism, I get chastised from the peanut-brain gallery for daring to bring up "racism".. :lol: :lol:

So unfair to all those good skinhead Americans! :lol:

fast4522
12-23-2017, 12:29 PM

Tom says immigrant terrorists are a problem. I saw there are way more white supremacist terrorists in this country than any "immigrants", and provide a link showing all the active FBI cases..

So for bringing up white supremacist/domestic terrorism, I get chastised from the peanut-brain gallery for daring to bring up "racism".. :lol: :lol:

Just be real clear, those misfits are one of your voting blocks. At election time they reach out to everyone, but are degenerates none the less.

Tom
12-23-2017, 12:40 PM
NO, Dan gets chastised for idiotic comments.
Deservedly so.

Marshall Bennett
12-23-2017, 01:40 PM
The white supremacist Dan speaks of are homegrown, probably reared in the homes of white liberals if the truth were really known The Islamic terrorist Trump wants to detour from coming here are a different breed, and one who's danger to us can at least be managed if not allowed in.
Of course Dan refuses to infuse logic into any discussion. This is a case of simple logic with terrorism. Dan is typical of the angry butt-hurt far left. Their intentions are to provoke and agitate, not to use logical reasoning.

PaceAdvantage
12-23-2017, 05:09 PM

So unfair to all those good skinhead Americans! :lol:Whites are terrible. I suggest all white people start killing themselves for the good of the planet.

Dan, you go first. :lol:

Tom
12-23-2017, 05:20 PM
We are everywhere.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S-IidmcSN8

chadk66
12-23-2017, 10:04 PM
Whites are terrible. I suggest all white people start killing themselves for the good of the planet.

Dan, you go first. :lol:They are, in Chicago:lol:

HoofedInTheChest
12-25-2017, 10:11 AM

That’s a good idea, maybe a wall will keep out all of your f*cking handguns, that and we don’t have any buffets’ large enough to accommodate Tom’s feedbag.

Merry Christmas

Nutz and Boltz
12-25-2017, 11:32 AM
We had better watch out. The walls we build to keep foreigners out may eventually turn into walls to keep Americans in!

Tom
12-25-2017, 01:07 PM
Thatís a good idea, maybe a wall will keep out all of your f*cking handguns, that and we donít have any buffetsí large enough to accommodate Tomís feedbag.

Merry Christmas

You mean those gun your Canadians want to have?
'tis better to GIVE than to RECEIVE.

Happy New Year!

reckless
12-25-2017, 07:38 PM
Hmm ... here's President Donald J. Trump ... accused by the lunatics on the left for being a racist for conservative views and his campaign promise to build a wall on our dangerous and wide-open southern border.

From the looks of these photos ... Trump doesn't seem to act like a racist nor does it look like black people are rejecting him or especially, fearing him.

Actually, I see a lot of love heading towards Trump and alot of love coming from Trump.

https://www.google.com/search?q=black+kids+hugging+Trump+during+hurricane +in+Texas&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEhO2FqKbYAhWxQd8KHa3yAQIQsAQIKQ&biw=1366&bih=597

PaceAdvantage
12-30-2017, 12:58 AM
That’s a good idea, maybe a wall will keep out all of your f*cking handguns, that and we don’t have any buffets’ large enough to accommodate Tom’s feedbag.

Merry ChristmasHere I am, defending Tom again...but seriously dude, what's with the reprehensible personal attack against Tom? Did he attack you personally? Or is Justin your relative?

You Canadians are a touchy bunch.

Oh my God, Tom was critical of Canada. I think I'm gonna weight-shame him in return.

You're a dick.

PS. We need all the guns we can get to defend against all the terrorists streaming across the northern border and hiding in upstate New York.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/17/us/northern-border-illicit-crossing.html
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-reports-show-terror-suspects-coming-from-canada-while-trump-stares-at-mexico

JustRalph
12-30-2017, 02:45 AM
Here I am, defending Tom again...but seriously dude, what's with the reprehensible personal attack against Tom? Did he attack you personally? Or is Justin your relative?

Oh my God, Tom was critical of Canada. I think I'm gonna weight-shame him in return.

You're a dick.

PS. We need all the guns we can get to defend against all the terrorists streaming across the northern border and hiding in upstate New York.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-reports-show-terror-suspects-coming-from-canada-while-trump-stares-at-mexico

Be careful.......the truth hurts

Tom
12-30-2017, 10:54 AM

No big deal...this is the internet. :D
In fact, I gave him green "pity points" for his post.
Anyone who is going to be living next door to terrorist rights off the battlefield
needs to be pitied. :bang: (That is the NORTH wall here, in case you was wonderin')

chadk66
12-31-2017, 10:23 AM
Have a buddy that is a border patrol agent. The feeling in the ranks is that the wall will start construction by this summer.

Fager Fan
12-31-2017, 11:02 AM
Here I am, defending Tom again...but seriously dude, what's with the reprehensible personal attack against Tom? Did he attack you personally? Or is Justin your relative?

You're a dick.

It didn't even make sense. From all I see, he's a quite slim and fit cute little monkey.

classhandicapper
12-31-2017, 01:44 PM

It's a matter of doing the math correctly.

I'll use round numbers to make the point easier.

If 1% of all white people are racist terrorists and there are a million white people, you have a 10K terrorists.

If 10% of all middle eastern refugees have lost family members in war, hate the US, and are terrorists, if you bring in 1000, that's only 100 terrorists.

Obviously, there are more white terrorists than middle eastern terrorists.

But since the rate is higher among middle eastern people, you will slowly increase the overall rate of terrorist acts here as you increase the middle eastern population.

The idea is lower the rate!

I have often said that if a lot of the terrorists were Italian (like me), I would not want open immigration for Italians. I'd want them to be heavily vetted.

I finally got to test that theory.

I just had my DNA tested. To my utter shock, I have 9% middle eastern DNA. That makes me uniquely qualified to say I don't want my own people here without them being vetted properly. :lol:

Fager Fan
01-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Why do so many overlook the goal of many/most Muslims? How do people ignore that it is part of their plan to spread their religion and way of life through immigration?

You don't let someone into your house who wants to turn your house upside down.

woodtoo
01-01-2018, 12:07 PM
"Take me in, tender woman
take me in, for goodness sake

Take me in, tender woman" sighed the snake
"I have saved you," cried the woman

"And you've bitten me, but why?
You know your bite is poisonous, and now I'm going to die"

"Oh shut up silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake when you let me in"

Donald J. Trump recited this at many of his rallies, apparently many were listening. MAGA