PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Sessions orders Uranium investigation

JustRalph
12-21-2017, 03:26 PM
Sessions orders fresh look at Uranium One deal - NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/prosecutors-ask-fbi-agents-info-uranium-one-deal-n831436

Dum dee dum dum.......

Greyfox
12-21-2017, 05:54 PM
The Clintons fattened their wallets when that went down.
Hopefully the probe looks at the roles of Mueller and Comey in addition to Senior Obama Administration officials.

chadk66
12-21-2017, 07:48 PM
This is all fine and dandy but I don't think you could find an honest individual to do the investigation. Seems everybody is on the dole for the Clintons. Gowdy would probably be the only person I would trust at this time.

fast4522
12-21-2017, 08:19 PM
This is all fine and dandy but I don't think you could find an honest individual to do the investigation. Seems everybody is on the dole for the Clintons. Gowdy would probably be the only person I would trust at this time.

I say lock the witch up, but know its more than that with all kinds of shit intertwined. Every Secretary of State is more than tangled in CIA business and there lays her get out of jail free card. I suspect President Barack Hussein Obama and his whole administration left breadcrumbs purposely to obstruct anything after his tenure.

davew
12-21-2017, 09:07 PM

It is hard to get information from the rock of the 5th, how can you find out anything if they all lie or say nothing?

The 5th amendment should be changed so that if someone who is working for the government uses it, they lose their job and benefits (which must be better than going to jail).

chadk66
12-22-2017, 01:37 PM
absolutely. The fifth should not apply to government employees. If you wish to work for the gov. you agree to wave your fifth amendment rights in anything pertaining to governmental activity.