PDA

View Full Version : Full Card Reports Membership issues

Tigergolf5
12-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Hi- Does anyone have a Full Card Reports membership? I recently purchased it and didn't receive a temporary password and never received a permanent one. I emailed them multiple times and never got a response. I have used their service in the past and would love to have it back. If anyone has had any similar issues or know how to get the service back, I would love the advise.

Thanks!

bugboy
12-20-2017, 08:50 PM
i have been a member of fcr for more than years. this year my computer crashed. i didn't know my password because i was not issued one. i must have e-mailed them 10 times and have NEVER gotten 1=one response from them. im lucky i can use it on my cell. but would rather use on computer. I myself will never, never use them again. I wish you luck buddy. Hey if you do hear from them i'd love to hear from you.

MONEY
12-20-2017, 08:58 PM
Hi- Does anyone have a Full Card Reports membership? I recently purchased it and didn't receive a temporary password and never received a permanent one. I emailed them multiple times and never got a response. I have used their service in the past and would love to have it back. If anyone has had any similar issues or know how to get the service back, I would love the advise.

Thanks!
I checked out the website and it looks like the only way to subscribe is through
PayPal. I suggest that you make a complaint with PayPal for non delivery of product.

Tigergolf5
12-21-2017, 02:15 PM
i have been a member of fcr for more than years. this year my computer crashed. i didn't know my password because i was not issued one. i must have e-mailed them 10 times and have NEVER gotten 1=one response from them. im lucky i can use it on my cell. but would rather use on computer. I myself will never, never use them again. I wish you luck buddy. Hey if you do hear from them i'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for the quick reply. At least I know I am not the only one who is having their emails ignored. I wonder if something happened to their ownership?

Tigergolf5
12-21-2017, 02:17 PM
I checked out the website and it looks like the only way to subscribe is through
PayPal. I suggest that you make a complaint with PayPal for non delivery of product.

Yeah, I actually just opened a case with paypal. Hopefully I will at least get my money back. I would much rather have the service but what can you do at this point. Thanks for the reply.

Tigergolf5
12-21-2017, 02:18 PM
Does anyone use any similar computerized handicapping programs? If I can't use Full Card Reports, I would love to find a replacement. Thanks!

mabred
12-21-2017, 03:16 PM
i have nothing to do with them but they do send me stuff via e-mail

once in a while around kentucky derby.

e-ponies.com

mabred

MONEY
12-21-2017, 03:46 PM
Does anyone use any similar computerized handicapping programs? If I can't use Full Card Reports, I would love to find a replacement. Thanks!
If you don't like the service that you get from Full Card Reports, don't use RacingPicks.com. It's the same company.

Lots of members here use TimeFormUS.com and are happy with the product.

Afleet
12-21-2017, 08:48 PM

I have had trouble w/paypal on a product I didnt receive. Paypal blows in my opinion

horseplayer
12-24-2017, 12:49 AM
i have nothing to do with them but they do send me stuff via e-mail

once in a while around kentucky derby.

e-ponies.com

mabred

r-eponies.com has a subscription I never subscribed but he is has some kind of a deal with some local newspapers so he will give you a free report of only 5 of the races and says if you wan to get the full report subscribe. this is for major tracks - for minor tracks you need to subscribe ------ but if you have a bris single ,comma delimited file the $1 one you can run it thru one.click.pony another site that he has - but as of late my Norton is blocking it as virus infected so beware

AstrosFan
12-29-2017, 08:00 PM
r-eponies.com has a subscription I never subscribed but he is has some kind of a deal with some local newspapers so he will give you a free report of only 5 of the races and says if you wan to get the full report subscribe. this is for major tracks - for minor tracks you need to subscribe ------ but if you have a bris single ,comma delimited file the $1 one you can run it thru one.click.pony another site that he has - but as of late my Norton is blocking it as virus infected so beware

e-ponies has always offered me support regarding any questions I have via email. I just don't care for the $1 brisfile per track fee.

gilesm
02-02-2018, 11:05 AM
I was using them but a few days ago, I couldn't use them because I couldn't access their webpage. Afew years ago, John Moore, the manager, was involved in a car crash and the site was shutdown for a while. I have sent e-mails without a response. I suspect that something has happened to Moore.but the service still has an obligation to its subscribers. I have lodged a complaint through PayPal's resolution center and I suggest you do the same.

atlasaxis
02-02-2018, 12:58 PM
John Moore is no longer involved with FCR. Site has been down for a few days. Not a good sign.

gilesm
02-02-2018, 05:39 PM
if John Moore is no longer involved, someone should still answer the e-mails.Was it a one man operation? Paypal will get to the bottom of this.All subscribed members should file a compaint through Paypal.

Tigergolf5
02-03-2018, 12:43 PM
I was able to get a temporary login and was able to use FCR for about a month and now as some of you have notice the site is now down and has been most of the week. I am bummed because I hit the superfecta at the Pegasus Cup because of it! I am going to submit a claim to paypal to try to get my money back. I honestly wish the site would come back up. Someone should try to get in touch with the owners to see what happened or see if their software can be bought.

atlasaxis
02-03-2018, 01:24 PM
No response from them, even on their Facebook page.

hyipro
02-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Try to run a WHOIS trace on the site, if legit should give you the contact info

arnopol50
02-07-2018, 07:17 AM
The Full Cards Report website has been down for a while. No sign that it will return to functionality. You are correct in that the web site manager, John Moore, whose real name is Joseph J. Morrica, sustained serious injuries in an automobile collision in February, 2013. It is my belief that the day-to-day operations of the website was run by his spouse, or ex-spouse, Linda P. Delano. My efforts to contact Ms. Delano have been fruitless. I do not think that Moore/Morrica still participates in the operation of the web site, if he is indeed still alive. The parent corporation of Full Card Reports is Slew the Odds, Inc., a Florida corporation based in Orlando. The registration of the corporation lists Linda Delano as president. Emails are not being returned. I could not find any working telephone number for the corporation. If any of you sleuths out there have any additional information, please share with us.

fivehead
02-07-2018, 09:21 AM
I have a FCR membership and when I go to log in the site cannot be reached. This has been going on for over a week now. Has anyone been able to log in since Feb 1st?

upthecreek
02-07-2018, 01:34 PM
A search shows Slew the Odds also owns Racingpicks.com, and they have contact info on the site.Dont know if anyone there could help or answer any questions

NWCTBob
02-07-2018, 01:40 PM
I have also been a member subscriber for years and heavily relied on the reports and used them more than anything for handicapping. I used the "diamond" reports. Thought they were the best. However, the past several days, I can't access the site at all. I have e-mailed the manager today. Linda Delano is the president - owner and LKA is Orlando FL. But could never get a phone number. Linda would reply to my e-mails at times with issues I've had in the past. Any info would be appreciated.

JimG
02-07-2018, 02:28 PM
A search shows Slew the Odds also owns Racingpicks.com, and they have contact info on the site.Dont know if anyone there could help or answer any questions

Is keypony.com also their site?

pandy
02-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Someone emailed me a couple of months ago and told me that FCR wasn't taking new subscribers. I doubt it's coming back. Some of the ratings, such as the CPA and FINAL CALL were interesting.

hsmafia
02-07-2018, 05:15 PM
I have been digging also, no luck finding anything about the disappearance or any contact info. I also relied heavily on pace numbers, is there anything else out there with similar info???

1GCFAN
02-07-2018, 05:29 PM
As a former subscriber I found the reports a easy to access supplement to my handicapping. After John left they ceased updating the videos and did not communicate with members so I dropped them. They had some good stuff that put me on horses that I initially didn't consider.

upthecreek
02-07-2018, 06:23 PM
I have been digging also, no luck finding anything about the disappearance or any contact info. I also relied heavily on pace numbers, is there anything else out there with similar info???

They have similar reports
contenderswins.com

kingfin66
02-07-2018, 09:30 PM
The Full Cards Report website has been down for a while. No sign that it will return to functionality. You are correct in that the web site manager, John Moore, whose real name is Joseph J. Morrica, sustained serious injuries in an automobile collision in February, 2013. It is my belief that the day-to-day operations of the website was run by his spouse, or ex-spouse, Linda P. Delano. My efforts to contact Ms. Delano have been fruitless. I do not think that Moore/Morrica still participates in the operation of the web site, if he is indeed still alive. The parent corporation of Full Card Reports is Slew the Odds, Inc., a Florida corporation based in Orlando. The registration of the corporation lists Linda Delano as president. Emails are not being returned. I could not find any working telephone number for the corporation. If any of you sleuths out there have any additional information, please share with us.

I don't really care to post this info publicly at PaceAdvantage, but I am happy to tell you how to get it.

www.familytreenow.com

Enter Delano, Linda P, Florida in the search fields. That will give you the info you seek.

For those of you who see this post and are shocked at the info, you can easily opt out so that your info is not this accessible. This is but one site. The info is out there on the web for all of us via public databases.

upthecreek
02-08-2018, 12:54 PM
Someone emailed me a couple of months ago and told me that FCR wasn't taking new subscribers. I doubt it's coming back. Some of the ratings, such as the CPA and FINAL CALL were interesting.
If you do a search on here, you'll find that their numbers were ,for the most part,from John Beavers Yeast Program

pandy
02-08-2018, 01:16 PM
Yeah, I know. He was one of the few innovative handicappers I never had the privilege of corresponding with.

SandyW
02-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Contenderswins.com reports are similar to FCR and they are still in business and accepting new business. I never had any problems with them. They always answer emails if you have any questions.
Check out the sample reports on their website.

Tigergolf5
02-09-2018, 12:14 PM
It looks like the fullcardreports.com website is back up but I am still having trouble getting to the membership area. Anyone else seeing/having the same issue?

pandy
02-09-2018, 12:47 PM
They have a twitter page but obviously whoever was running the site isn't anymore because they haven't posted anything on twitter in a long time.

NWCTBob
02-09-2018, 02:13 PM
The site is open but unable to log on to member log in. Hopefully they're working on it.

SandyW
02-09-2018, 02:31 PM
It looks like the fullcardreports.com website is back up but I am still having trouble getting to the membership area. Anyone else seeing/having the same issue?

If you can't get on with FCR, give ContendersWins.com a chance, never ever had a problem and they answer all email questions within a very small time frame. This is a well run operation as I have many friends that have been with ContendersWins for many, many years, and I never heard one complaint about ContendersWins.com.

hsmafia
02-09-2018, 05:20 PM
I am hope that the return to their site being up is positive, I must say I was quite happy to see it pop up, then equally sad to not be able to log on....

Tigergolf5
02-09-2018, 07:34 PM
I am hope that the return to their site being up is positive, I must say I was quite happy to see it pop up, then equally sad to not be able to log on....

I agree. I had the same feelings. Are you getting this error message when going to the members area "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/asplogin/includes/openconnection.asp, line 7"?

Tigergolf5
02-09-2018, 07:36 PM
If you can't get on with FCR, give ContendersWins.com a chance, never ever had a problem and they answer all email questions within a very small time frame. This is a well run operation as I have many friends that have been with ContendersWins for many, many years, and I never heard one complaint about ContendersWins.com.

I researched their website last night and it looks like something that I'd be willing to get a try. It is however twice as much as FCR at $50 a month. Thanks for the recommendation.

hsmafia
02-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Yes same error code.
Which seams like an improvement, over the past few days no website .....

NYMess
02-10-2018, 10:50 AM
I was using them but a few days ago, I couldn't use them because I couldn't access their webpage. Afew years ago, John Moore, the manager, was involved in a car crash and the site was shutdown for a while. I have sent e-mails without a response. I suspect that something has happened to Moore.but the service still has an obligation to its subscribers. I have lodged a complaint through PayPal's resolution center and I suggest you do the same.

glad its not just me. I liked using their info in my handicapping to come up with nice price horses but now it tells me that the server doesnt exist.

gilesm
02-10-2018, 01:27 PM
I tried every function on this site to no avail. but when I went to the subscription page, I discovered that was working and they added something new.. you don't only have to use Paypal anymore.. you can subscribe with a credit or debit card..of course, I didn't go all they way through since I am already subscribed... I am wondering if you have to re-subscribe to get to their reports page.. and if the price has changed..someone else check this out..

plainolebill
02-10-2018, 01:47 PM
Contenderswins.com reports are similar to FCR and they are still in business and accepting new business. I never had any problems with them. They always answer emails if you have any questions.
Check out the sample reports on their website.

Interesting website, will probably take me quite a while to work my way through the different reports, etc. Thanks for posting.

Tigergolf5
02-10-2018, 03:40 PM
I tried every function on this site to no avail. but when I went to the subscription page, I discovered that was working and they added something new.. you don't only have to use Paypal anymore.. you can subscribe with a credit or debit card..of course, I didn't go all they way through since I am already subscribed... I am wondering if you have to re-subscribe to get to their reports page.. and if the price has changed..someone else check this out..

The price is still the same that is has been and it also still takes you to paypal. Not sure what you are seeing? I am not about to re-subscribe though and have to submit another paypal complaint. I hope the fact that the site is back up is a good sign that they are at least working on it.

gilesm
02-11-2018, 12:54 AM
I clicked on pay by credit card and it took me to Paypal site. then underneath the paypal logo it says..don't have a paypal account? then pay by credit card. Still can't log in....get same error message as everyone else.

drhet58
02-11-2018, 02:21 AM
FullCardReports is starting to re-direct to racingpicks.com
Finally got to that point an hour ago. Still can't login though.
They may be working to switch fullcard to that site. I just subscribed yesterday and filed complaint with PayPal.
It may all work out. Will send an email to racingpicks to see if I get a reply. If issue can be resolved, I'll cancel complaint.

Don

Fred
02-11-2018, 07:35 AM
Interesting website, will probably take me quite a while to work my way through the different reports, etc. Thanks for posting.

The only issue I have with contenders is the automatic renewal every month unless you cancel but unable to find how one would cancel.

Deepcloser1
02-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Maybe Site trying to get up and running.You can get to the reports page but none available.Last dated 01-29.Have no idea what goin on.This is my first post.I am/was whatever member since like 02.Way back in the aka Moore days.Hope it works out.

Deepcloser1
02-11-2018, 11:34 AM
Sorry guys just trying help with info.Darn it.like 15 minutes ago the site was up with the reports page.It had reports just till 01-29 but none of the links worked.Now the site gone again

hsmafia
02-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Still not able to log in, but I believe it’s a different error code than before....
Saw a post that they are moving to sister site.... any confirmation on that ?

Dave Schwartz
02-11-2018, 01:22 PM
I've been following this thread because I used to scope out FCP just for their marketing methods. (A little over-the-top for me, but they did have an amazing quantity of information.)

Understand at the outset that I have no relationship with the people on that site. Not even sure who they are.

It would appear that they've had some kind of major website calamity but are trying to come back from it.

Of course, the greatest calamity was that they had no alternative way to contact their users - a glaring mistake.

The site is coming up and down - and still throwing 404 errors (https://www.google.com/search?q=404+error+page&rlz=1C1NHXL_enUS738US738&oq=404+er&aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0l2j69i61j0.3407j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) - which is far better than what was coming up before.

BTW, the site allowed me to sign up on Feb. 9, but I could not get to the confirmation link.

All this indicates to me that they're working to fix the problems. Who knows how much they have lost, but they will probably be back and do everything they can to make it right by their customers.

FWIW, maybe hold a good thought and recognize that this is not how these guys do business.

Best Regards,
Dave Schwartz

hsmafia
02-11-2018, 05:44 PM
So, the log in page now comes up....but my user name and password doesn’t work...seems they are progressing. I Hope !!

NWCTBob
02-11-2018, 07:00 PM
yes, same thing on my end. Password screen comes up but it's not connecting. It's hopefull.

Tigergolf5
02-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Looks like the login page is back up and working. Please note the message they have on there now...

"PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LOG IN USER ID AND PASSWORD TO ENTER MEMBERS PAGE INSTEAD OF YOUR PERMANENT ONE.
USER ID = 666777
PASSWORD = 888999"

Last races were posted on 1/29 when it went down. Tomorrows cards are now available for 2/12. All of this I take as a good sign that it is coming back. Everyone keep their fingers crossed!

turfnsport
02-11-2018, 07:47 PM
I've been following this thread because I used to scope out FCP just for their marketing methods. (A little over-the-top for me, but they did have an amazing quantity of information.)

Understand at the outset that I have no relationship with the people on that site. Not even sure who they are.

It would appear that they've had some kind of major website calamity but are trying to come back from it.

Of course, the greatest calamity was that they had no alternative way to contact their users - a glaring mistake.

The site is coming up and down - and still throwing 404 errors (https://www.google.com/search?q=404+error+page&rlz=1C1NHXL_enUS738US738&oq=404+er&aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0l2j69i61j0.3407j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) - which is far better than what was coming up before.

BTW, the site allowed me to sign up on Feb. 9, but I could not get to the confirmation link.

All this indicates to me that they're working to fix the problems. Who knows how much they have lost, but they will probably be back and do everything they can to make it right by their customers.

FWIW, maybe hold a good thought and recognize that this is not how these guys do business.

Best Regards,
Dave Schwartz

I find it hard to believe they can't edit the front page of the website to indicate to their customers what is going on. C'mon it's easy.

If it was me that would be the second thing I would do. The FIRST would be to remove the purchase option so customers stopped sending in money. That page seems to be working fine.

Then maybe a simple Google search and perhaps they would come across this thread.

They either don't care or are really stupid.

gilesm
02-11-2018, 08:26 PM
when it is up and around for a few days, I will withdraw my complaint on paypal.

hsmafia
02-11-2018, 08:58 PM
It’s up and running!
Enter code on sign in instead of your normal user/password......
Glad it’s back,

Dave Schwartz
02-11-2018, 11:06 PM
I find it hard to believe they can't edit the front page of the website to indicate to their customers what is going on. C'mon it's easy.

If it was me that would be the second thing I would do. The FIRST would be to remove the purchase option so customers stopped sending in money. That page seems to be working fine.

Then maybe a simple Google search and perhaps they would come across this thread.

They either don't care or are really stupid.

I can't argue with any of that.

I'd cast my ballot for "stupid," simply because they've been building their site for a long time. Can't imagine that they don't care.

turfnsport
02-11-2018, 11:34 PM
I can't argue with any of that.

I'd cast my ballot for "stupid," simply because they've been building their site for a long time. Can't imagine that they don't care.

I guess the other explanation is if it is a one man operation. Come to think of it, I better give my girlfriend a few passwords.

NWCTBob
02-12-2018, 12:54 PM
It’s up and running!
Enter code on sign in instead of your normal user/password......
Glad it’s back,

Hey, with the interest here with FCR, maybe we can compare notes from members and in the future and come up with some good picks.

PaceAdvantage
02-12-2018, 10:50 PM
Hey, with the interest here with FCR, maybe we can compare notes from members and in the future and come up with some good picks.Plenty of room on this site for that...welcome!

I would ask that you start the thread in the General Handicapping forum:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Or if it's more selections oriented, the selections forum:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Dave Schwartz
02-13-2018, 01:06 AM
I guess the other explanation is if it is a one man operation. Come to think of it, I better give my girlfriend a few passwords.

LOL - My dog is an administrator in my Facebook group.

Seriously.

turfnsport
02-13-2018, 07:32 PM
LOL - My dog is an administrator in my Facebook group.

Seriously.

I am very confident your dog has a better understanding of horse racing than my girlfriend.

arnopol50
02-14-2018, 07:11 AM
Finally had a reply e-mail from Full Card Reports (FCR). They were the object of a ransomware virus attack that caused the suspension of web site operations. As noted in a previous post, you can use a temporary username and password to access their services. This method of access will continue until the issues afflicting the web site are resolved. For my part, until ALL of the issues are resolved, I will not provide FCR with any credit/debit card information. Good luck to Full Card Reports in their effort to address all security issues affecting their web sit.

Tigergolf5
03-02-2018, 02:07 PM
Hi All- I have created a private group called "FCR Horse Racing Handicappers" on Facebook. All users of Full Card Reports are welcome to join. I am not affiliated with FCR just a horse handicapper who enjoys their product. The group was created for FCR Horse Racing Handicappers. We can post about anything horse racing. Also, talk about the recent site being down, compare handicapping notes, share our winners! Hope to see some of you all over there. Also, thanks to PaceAdvantage for every thing you do on this site and for the horse racing industry.

Thanks!

Fred
05-22-2018, 11:28 AM
Does anyone know why keypony has ceased publishing racing reports?

Packerhead
03-13-2019, 02:19 PM
Site is down again

atlasaxis
03-13-2019, 02:44 PM
Site is down again

And no reply to emails sent.

bugboy
03-13-2019, 07:37 PM
HAVEN'T
BEEN ABLE TO GET ON SINCE 3-9-18
THIS REALLY SUCKS

1GCFAN
03-13-2019, 10:06 PM
I was a member a few years ago but quit after John Moore (who did the videos) was hurt in an automobile accident. When he was there it had fresh posts about hits at the various tracks. I think whoever took over did nothing but run the data and post. Since it has been a few years I am not sure they factor in any change to tracks. SCAL poly to dirt and ADQ winter track.

I use gapfire.com and they will answer emails.

NWCTBob
03-16-2019, 01:06 PM
yes, FCR still down since 3/09, no info as to why again yet.

kingfin66
03-16-2019, 01:24 PM
I am amazed that they still have customers.

NWCTBob
03-16-2019, 04:31 PM
I was a member a few years ago but quit after John Moore (who did the videos) was hurt in an automobile accident. When he was there it had fresh posts about hits at the various tracks. I think whoever took over did nothing but run the data and post. Since it has been a few years I am not sure they factor in any change to tracks. SCAL poly to dirt and ADQ winter track.

I use gapfire.com and they will answer emails.

How do you like "gapfire"? I did check it out somewhat. Reasonable pricing, Is there useful info?

1GCFAN
03-16-2019, 10:31 PM
How do you like "gapfire"? I did check it out somewhat. Reasonable pricing, Is there useful info?

I use it to narrow down the contenders. If there is a horse I like or a horse I hear about, I make sure it is in their top four before I bet. Now if there are first time starters or foreign horses with no US starts you have to ignore the ratings due to no data to crunch. They have some a nice advanced features that I am just starting to use.

I evaluated them with Full Card for over a year and to be honest liked Full Card the best until I caught on about the non starter or limited starters. If Full Card and Gaps liked the same long shot the results were pretty good. In the end I chose Gaps over Full Card and have been with them about five years.

Gaps had a very big Breeders Cup in 2017 with several long shots including the NY filly, Bar of Gold a 60-1 winner on top. As I recall, they had a good result on 2017 Derby Day as well. In 2018 they had moderate success with the Derby Day and BC cards.

NWCTBob
03-18-2019, 02:51 PM
thanks for the info. Will check it out more and maybe try for a month.

NWCTBob
03-18-2019, 02:52 PM
Still nothing from FCR as of this afternoon.

jmilesmba
03-19-2019, 07:24 PM
I've used Full Card Reports since 1999 and once learning how to handicap with the data they provide I've enjoyed some outstanding results. Most significantly within the long shot category where a potential long-odds "key" horse is often clearly identified and results in some terrific payoffs in the exotic wagers. One year alone I cashed $319,000 in "signer" tax tickets!

Unfortunately though, as of March 10, 2019 they have stopped posting their daily race cards to the site. This has happened at least once a year for the past 4-5 years since the former manager, John Moore, left for unknown reasons - but eventually they came back online after a few weeks.

My best guess is that the original owner must have passed away and left the business in the hands of his elderly wife who has no clue what she's doing and probably didn't bother or was unable to pay the bills to keep it operating. Maybe she croaked too - who knows because their phone and even their email has been disconnected since March 9, 2019.

It is important to note that if you are a current subscriber you better go to your PayPal account and CANCEL your subscription. Otherwise PayPal will continue to snatch the $69 quarterly subscription right out of your bank account until the cows come home; ie; ad in infinitum!

Feel free to message me on this forum as I will continue to monitor the situation in hopes they do come back online, but I wouldn't send them any money right now because this time it really doesn't look too likely they will be in business.

Actually, I might be interested in buying the business so if anybody knows how to reach them please let me know.

John Miles
jmilesmba@sbcglobal.net

arnopol50
03-21-2019, 07:59 AM
John, thanks for your post. If you are interested in purchasing the business, you may wish to contact the programmer who wrote the code for FCR. His name is Keith Bruno, and he can be reached at the link below:

http://www.keithbruno.com/projects.aspx

Scott

ubercapper
03-22-2019, 11:00 AM
John, thanks for your post. If you are interested in purchasing the business, you may wish to contact the programmer who wrote the code for FCR. His name is Keith Bruno, and he can be reached at the link below:

http://www.keithbruno.com/projects.aspx
Scott

FCR is likely not licensed to use data commercially. Otherwise, they would have a logo on their site with the name of their source as licensed sites do.

It is likely they are using an electronic data file purchased under a consumer contract. Using that data to create a commercial product is prohibited by the Terms of Use for all the resellers of the data (BRIS, DRF, EQUIBASE, HDW, TrackMaster, etc...).

If anyone buys or takes over this business, I would advise them to contact the source of their data and arrange for a proper license. Otherwise, at some point their data source may be cut off.

Pankaj08
04-22-2019, 11:17 AM
Still no update so seems they are completely out of business ? These were such good reports for handicapping.

John - any luck with you trying to get hold of this business ?

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2019, 03:05 PM
Were they an authorized reseller of Equibase data? If not, there's your possible answer...

JimG
04-22-2019, 03:13 PM
Were they an authorized reseller of Equibase data? If not, there's your possible answer...

I doubt if they were authorized. I also doubt they had John Beaver's permission to take his program and create a business around it after he died.

Jim

NWCTBob
05-06-2019, 11:16 AM

Seems that would be quite strange considering they have been in business for at least 15 years, would it take that long for someone to catch on?

PaceAdvantage
05-11-2019, 01:29 PM
Seems that would be quite strange considering they have been in business for at least 15 years, would it take that long for someone to catch on?This is the horse racing business, remember?

So, yeah...it probably would...:pound:

Tom
05-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Hang in there for year or two and they will likely forget about it! :lol:

ubercapper
05-13-2019, 11:19 AM
Hang in there for year or two and they will likely forget about it! :lol:

No, they won't. :)

todaysracindigest
05-25-2019, 02:25 PM
I know Equibase just did an audit of a number of companies that were reselling their data without a license so it's likely they were included in that group. I did reach out to FullCardReports to see if they had any interest in sublicensing Equibase's data under our licensing agreement, which we have the ability to do, but never heard back from them so I suspect they will not be coming back.

Jason (General Manager, Today's Racing Digest)

Tom
05-25-2019, 03:10 PM
No, they won't. :)

You guys are the only ones in the whole racing game who are not incompetent and actually do your jobs!

stewball1127
04-14-2020, 06:17 PM
Is there any product similar to FCR? They were by far the best product for the price.

SandyW
04-16-2020, 04:04 AM
Try this website-very similar to FULL Card Reports.

It is called Contenderswins

http://contenderswins.com/

Enjoy.

RunForTheRoses
04-16-2020, 09:20 AM

Enjoy.

Thanks for the link.

stewball1127
04-16-2020, 06:33 PM

Enjoy.

Thank you.

Its kinda similar but much harder to read.

FCR was great in its ability to get to the heart of a race quickly. I could put together a P3/4 in minutes.

- FTS in the 2nd spot were great
- Final Time/Par/FT Turf was solid for turf races
- Total above par
- Top Late in a race with pace
- Solid Early and Mid advantage horses
- Turn Time (TTR) ratings which were excellent
- Horses stacked with Purple Icons

That program allowed the user to interpret the data to find solid spot plays. Appreciate you directing me to this site. Its much tougher to read but I'll give it a try.