PDA

View Full Version : WHo will be the democrat nominee for president 2020?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

davew
12-20-2017, 02:33 PM
This will probably be a wide open race with as many as 20 contenders. Who do you think will end up being the nominee.

My first pick is Joe Biden. (although I have a futures bet on Michelle 0bama)

lamboguy
12-20-2017, 02:52 PM
Al Gore

zico20
12-20-2017, 03:18 PM
You two both picked a white Christian male. The Democrats don't allow those people to be the nominee anymore. I am going with Senator Warren. A liberal woman from the northeast.

RunForTheRoses
12-20-2017, 03:18 PM
Kamala Harris, two birds one stone

Tom
12-20-2017, 04:18 PM
Won't be Hillary......

According to a new Gallup Poll measuring Clinton’s favorability from Dec. 4 through Dec. 11, Clinton’s rating is down 5 points since June -- to just 36 percent. Her unfavorable rating is at 61 percent, a new high.

BaffertsWig
12-20-2017, 04:19 PM
TULSI :headbanger:

reckless
12-20-2017, 04:26 PM
Won't be Hillary......

I agree and we all know that.

BUT, I was hoping it will be Hillary!, act deux.

As some of us all knew in 2016, she is the easiest candidate for Trump to defeat, again.

If I had to bet right now, I still think Al Gore Jr. will be their No. 1 chance. If he declines, Kamala Harris and Cory Booker will slug it out for the racist Democrat Party nomination.

davew
12-20-2017, 04:33 PM
I was thinking Liz Warren, buy not now that she has a racist term in her honor

Pocahontas -> white person who claims ethnicity for EOE advantage

ElKabong
12-20-2017, 04:39 PM
You two both picked a white Christian male. The Democrats don't allow those people to be the nominee anymore. I am going with Senator Warren. A liberal woman from the northeast.

You hit the nail on the head. No more white men for awhile. As I posted a year ago, they'll run a minority or an ultra liberal female that isn't 90 years old, won't collapse on the streets of New York, and isn't lazy to the point of not caring to get on planes that travel to that pesky rust belt.

They know what works for them, what doesn't. If they can find someone less of a lightening rod than fauxcahontas, that person will be gifted the nomination via hook or crook.

I'm still predicting a dem victory in 2020. The press leading up to this next election will be even worse and slanted than what we saw a year ago. All tricks will be pulled and we will all be losers for it.

MutuelClerk
12-20-2017, 05:19 PM
Cuban.

FantasticDan
12-20-2017, 05:24 PM
The nomination would likely be Joe Kennedy's for the taking, if he wanted it.

But he's very young, and seems more inclined to take his time..

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/03/joe-kennedy-trump-democrats-241544

Tom
12-20-2017, 05:27 PM
Cuban.

Why not a Cuban?
They already had a Kenyan.

kingfin66
12-20-2017, 06:53 PM
Governor Jay inslee of Washington.

woodtoo
12-20-2017, 06:57 PM
Jesse Ventura

boxcar
12-20-2017, 07:03 PM
The Revvvvvvvverend Al Sharpton. His running mate will be Whoopitup Goldberg. :coffee:

forced89
12-20-2017, 07:07 PM
Joe Biden if he doesn't show his age, otherwise Mark Cuban.

chadk66
12-20-2017, 08:58 PM
The way things are looking they should just sit this one out and save the cash for 2024.

MutuelClerk
12-20-2017, 10:16 PM
Joe Biden if he doesn't show his age, otherwise Mark Cuban.

Not show his age? He'd have to look like Joan Rivers. I think Cuban would destroy Trump. Beat him at his own game.

barahona44
12-20-2017, 11:35 PM

This country had 56 consecutive presidential elections in which every major party candidate was a " white Christian male".So, what's your point?

And may I point out the three nominees who were lacking at least one of the WCM attributes in the last three elections all received more votes than their opponent.

It's the Republicans who don't allow women and racial minorities to be the nominee.Not then and not now.

Fager Fan
12-21-2017, 12:06 AM
This country had 56 consecutive presidential elections in which every major party candidate was a " white Christian male".So, what's your point?

And may I point out the three nominees who were lacking at least one of the WCM attributes in the last three elections all received more votes than their opponent.

It's the Republicans who don't allow women and racial minorities to be the nominee.Not then and not now.

Let's be real. Both parties readily accept both women and racial minorities. That's an unfair charge to both parties.

davew
12-21-2017, 12:12 AM

if you are thinking another black muslim then Keith Ellison.

Lemon Drop Husker
12-21-2017, 07:06 AM

Nail meet hammer.

I have little doubt she'll be getting huge play.

If the Dems were smart, she would be their candidate for 2020. She checks off every box on the Dem political spectrum, and is by far one of the smartest Dems on the planet as she runs circles around Pelosi, Schumer, Warren, Franken, Perez, Ellison, and the rest of the entire party.

rastajenk
12-21-2017, 08:03 AM
Smart, really? I only know what I see on Twitchy, but most of her policy pronouncements in the form of tweets seem to reveal a lack of understanding about essential governing principles. She would get the sympathetic treatment from the media, for sure, but that doesn't make her smart.

It could be fun to watch The Party try to appease all its factions while satisfying none of them...like herding cats! :jump:

Tom
12-21-2017, 09:35 AM

Sara Palin was in the VP slot.
Hillary got the slot by colluding with he DNC to keep Bernie, a white male out of it. Disgusting thing for the DNC to do to its member who supported him, but the DNC never gives a Kenyan Krap about its members.

Racetrack Playa
12-22-2017, 11:44 AM
Could it be NY Governor Adny Cuomo and Debbie Wasserman-Schlitz(VP?), they represent the party surprisingly well:rip:zombies all the lot..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeahBLM0QaQ

barahona44
12-22-2017, 12:07 PM
Could it be NY Governor Adny Cuomo and Debbie Wasserman-Schlitz(VP?), they represent the party surprisingly well:rip:zombies all the lot..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeahBLM0QaQ

After Hillary,the Dems first qualification for a candidate will be clean hands.Those 2 are far away from that as you can get especially Dandy Andy.

thaskalos
12-22-2017, 12:21 PM
Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz. The man's rhetoric has been having a distinctly "political" bent lately...even though he is reluctant to reveal his political aspirations for the future. Hey...after Donald Trump...WHY NOT? If we are looking for a leader with "penetrating vision", then Schultz qualifies nicely...IMO. :ThmbUp:

Tom
12-22-2017, 12:35 PM
Could never vote for him - Starbucks coffee is worse than p***.
I bought one cup in my lifetime and after one sip, threw it out the car window on the Thruway enroute to Toga. Took $30 worth of beer to get the taste out of my mouth. And a quart of spring water. :p

boxcar
12-22-2017, 01:15 PM
Could never vote for him - Starbucks coffee is worse than p***.
I bought one cup in my lifetime and after one sip, threw it out the car window on the Thruway enroute to Toga. Took $30 worth of beer to get the taste out of my mouth. And a quart of spring water. :p

I'm with you. And I'm a big coffee drinker...but Starbucks does nothing for me. :coffee:

Tom
12-22-2017, 03:45 PM
I'm with you. And I'm a big coffee drinker...but Starbucks does nothing for me. :coffee:

Starbucks and the DNC has the same effect on me...

"Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea"

lamboguy
12-22-2017, 08:29 PM
where i live they have 6 different coffee joints within 150 yards of each other.they have a Dunkin Donut, Starbuck, Cafe Fixe, Cafe Nero, a greek coffee shop and another combination bakery coffee shop. they aren't exactly giving the coffee away either and the places all look like they are packed all day. its really to bad that i don't drink tea, coffee or hot chocolate. i just drink water.

fast4522
12-22-2017, 09:04 PM
Why not a Cuban?

The problem that they have is they will have NO traction if President Donald J. Trump stays the Jobs President for the next three years. Its negative effect is that it will croak Europe, at least it is better than us.

zico20
12-22-2017, 10:55 PM
where i live they have 6 different coffee joints within 150 yards of each other.they have a Dunkin Donut, Starbuck, Cafe Fixe, Cafe Nero, a greek coffee shop and another combination bakery coffee shop. they aren't exactly giving the coffee away either and the places all look like they are packed all day. its really to bad that i don't drink tea, coffee or hot chocolate. i just drink water.

I hope you drink Fiji water, it is the best.

davew
01-01-2018, 09:59 PM
this guy thinks Biden can beat Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-apos-win-overwhelmingly-133822742.html

Afleet
01-01-2018, 10:06 PM
fidel castro

BaffertsWig
01-02-2018, 09:27 AM
Not show his age? He'd have to look like Joan Rivers. I think Cuban would destroy Trump. Beat him at his own game.

Anyone but Hillary will destroy Dotard Drumpf in 2020 (if he survives this term)

Tom
01-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Keep telling yourself.......and by all means, keep a close on those polls! :pound:

upthecreek
01-02-2018, 10:14 AM
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/democrats-are-already-campaigning-2020-so-trump-n831651

upthecreek
01-02-2018, 10:19 AM
Anyone but Hillary will destroy Dotard Drumpf in 2020 (if he survives this term)

Why because the country is doing so well?

Unemployment at a 17 year low
Dow up 5000 for 2017-1st time
Nasdaq and S&P at record highs
New home sales at a 10 year high
45 year low in illegal immigration
1.5 million fewer people on food stamps today as compared to last Jan.
Record Xmas spending season
Back to back 1/4's of 3+% growth?
80% of Americans going to see a tax cut this year?

upthecreek
01-02-2018, 10:20 AM
this guy thinks Biden can beat Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-apos-win-overwhelmingly-133822742.html

And good old Geraldo Rivera says he hope Biden runs, because Trump would eat him for lunch Biden is a nit wit.

zico20
01-02-2018, 10:21 AM

That is EXACTLY why Democrats will vote against Trump, they can't stand prosperity. They will attempt to convince independents that this is actually bad for them.

davew
01-02-2018, 10:27 AM
That is EXACTLY why Democrats will vote against Trump, they can't stand prosperity. They will attempt to convince independents that this is actually bad for them.

... and they can not survive without help from the government. Zuckerburg wants to give everyone universal basic income.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/26/news/economy/mark-zuckerberg-universal-basic-income/index.html

MutuelClerk
01-02-2018, 10:33 AM

He will easily survive the term. IF he chooses to run again and the Dems in their infinite wisdom bring out a re-tread they will have no chance against any Republican. The Dems need a new voice. Not an old echo.

Clocker
01-02-2018, 10:50 AM
Good news! Chelsea Clinton is now legally old enough to run for president. :jump:

woodtoo
01-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Good news! Chelsea Clinton is now legally old enough to run for president. :jump:
:headbanger:
C'mon down Chelsea show us what papa and mama learned you.:lol:

classhandicapper
01-02-2018, 02:29 PM
Most likely the person won't be white, biologically male, or cisgender. He, she, zie, sie, ey, ve, tey, or e (the list keeps growing) will probably claim to be Christian for political purposes, but actually hate Christianity and other religions that promote intrinsic standards of good and evil, moral and immoral etc...except Islam. Democrats can't say anything bad about Muslims for now because they are a minority in the US and will vote with them. It doesn't matter what they do or who they oppress overseas. The other exception is when they are promoting their own subjective views as being intrinsic truths and oppressing others for thinking otherwise.

I hope that narrows down the list of democrats a little.

davew
01-02-2018, 02:59 PM
Most likely the person won't be white, biologically male, or cisgender. He, she, zie, sie, ey, ve, tey, or e (the list keeps growing) will probably claim to be Christian for political purposes, but actually hate Christianity and other religions that promote intrinsic standards of good and evil, moral and immoral etc...except Islam. Democrats can't say anything bad about Muslims for now because they are a minority in the US and will vote with them. It doesn't matter what they do or who they oppress overseas. The other exception is when they are promoting their own subjective views as being intrinsic truths and oppressing others for thinking otherwise.

I hope that narrows down the list of democrats a little.

Mich(ael)lle 0bama fits these requirements

Tom
01-02-2018, 03:12 PM
:headbanger:
C'mon down Chelsea show us what papa and mama learned you.:lol:

She has to make her first kill before she can run!

davew
01-02-2018, 08:06 PM
She has to make her first kill before she can run!

What makes you sure she has not? She was part of Clinton Foundation and involved with Haiti...

biggestal99
01-03-2018, 07:58 AM
I can tell you who it will not be. A white male.

Allan

dkithore
01-05-2018, 09:36 AM
This will probably be a wide open race with as many as 20 contenders. Who do you think will end up being the nominee.

My long shot contender pick is Tulsi Gabbard. A veteran. Straight shooter. Photogenic brown skinned and intelligent. A dark horse for 2024.

barahona44
01-05-2018, 01:20 PM
My long shot contender pick is Tulsi Gabbard. A veteran. Straight shooter. Photogenic brown skinned and intelligent. A dark horse for 2024.

I think she will need to become either a Senator or Governor to be put her in a better position to run for President.House of Reps isn't a good place to launch a Presedential bid, too tough to stand out from that crowded place.If you aren't Speaker of the House,nobody outside your district knows who you are.

I've seen her a couple of times on tv and she's pretty impressive.And only 36 so she has time on her side.

davew
01-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Oprah can give a good speech

Tom
01-10-2018, 09:53 AM
Computer used artificial intelligence algorithms to find the potential candidate that best represents the democratic views and ut has found the ideal candidate for 2020.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv7gOnJMyH0

chadk66
01-10-2018, 11:34 AM
It will probably take until at least 2024 to even find anybody with a snow balls chance in hell

woodtoo
01-11-2018, 10:50 AM
Maxine Waters she loves herself.:pound:

Inner Dirt
01-11-2018, 03:59 PM
Reps isn't a good place to launch a Presedential bid, too tough to stand out from that crowded place.If you aren't Speaker of the House,nobody outside your district knows who you are.

So you are telling me no one within a 20 mile radius of Inglewood California knows who Maxine Waters is?

barahona44
01-11-2018, 04:38 PM
So you are telling me no one within a 20 mile radius of Inglewood California knows who Maxine Waters is?

The representatives that are well known outside their districts are usually well known for all the wrong reasons, like your girl Maxine. :D

James Garfield is the only one who was elected President while serving as a Congressman when elected. I'll bet you can name both your Senators but how many of the representatives from your state do you know?

classhandicapper
01-12-2018, 09:07 AM
I can tell you who it will not be. A white male.

Allan

If he's gay or at least non binary he would still probably qualify.

hcap
01-12-2018, 11:17 AM
The way things are going, repugs should start thinling about who will be thir nominee.

Suggestion Joe Arpaio. Adherent of Trump his undying Obama birther theory. Should score big here

_______
01-12-2018, 11:52 AM
If I were assembling a draft list for people I thought would run deep into the primary season I’d start with Kirsten Gillibrand.

She is obviously running. Her hard disconnect with former mentors Bill and Hillary along with calling for her friend Al Franken to resign over sexual harassment charges tells me she is reading the temperature of the party base and positioning herself for a run.

I’d struggle whether to have Kamela Harris or Bernie Sanders as my 2nd pick but whomever I didn’t choose would be my 3rd choice with Joe Biden 4th.

Cory Booker 5th. Sherrod Brown and Elizabeth Warren would have to be on the list somewhere.

As united as Democrats are in their opposition to Trump, they also face deep divisions over the direction of the party that aren’t going to be easily papered over. A Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren isn’t going to win but the question is how far they manage to drag the eventual nominee toward positions that aren’t going to win a general election.

chadk66
01-12-2018, 12:24 PM
heard they were sitting this one out due to not having a snow balls chance in hell of winning. save up money to take a serious run in 2024

davew
02-07-2018, 07:35 PM
Eric Holder or Joe Biden to continue what 0bama started...

barahona44
02-07-2018, 09:42 PM
heard they were sitting this one out due to not having a snow balls chance in hell of winning. save up money to take a serious run in 2024

George H.W. Bush has big approval ratings his first 2 years in office.Then the economy soured and Bubba was elected.A lot can happen in a couple of years.

BUT you are correct, if the economy stays strong and there are no major issues confronting the country, then Trump should win a second term.In that case, just like Walter Mondale, Robert Dole or John McCain facing an unwinnable election, the Democratic nominee will be a consolation prize for one of the old soldiers like Al Gore or Joe Biden, kind of like a career achievement for party loyalty.The young guns will sit it out until 2024.

woodtoo
02-07-2018, 10:18 PM
The unbeatable Wiener/Holder :D

jocko699
02-07-2018, 10:24 PM
The unbeatable Wiener/Holder :D

That depends on whether their constituents "grip" them:pound::pound::pound:

davew
06-05-2018, 08:20 AM
Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz. The man's rhetoric has been having a distinctly "political" bent lately...even though he is reluctant to reveal his political aspirations for the future. Hey...after Donald Trump...WHY NOT? If we are looking for a leader with "penetrating vision", then Schultz qualifies nicely...IMO. :ThmbUp:

Is going to resign from his starbucks position to work on social issues. Might be geared to run for something, but can a white male win anything dimocrat?

boxcar
06-05-2018, 08:50 AM
I nominate Auntie Nancy to run. If she won the party's nomination, I would bet the farm that she'd be a slam dunk to lose against Trump in a landslide. Rattlesnakes have more likeable personalities than she has.

lamboguy
06-05-2018, 02:06 PM
the Democrats really have no one that can win against either Trump and certainly not Nikki Haley. so it really doesn't matter whom they put up.

at this point in time i would make her the favorite to get nominated by the Republicans, even against a sitting president.

woodtoo
06-05-2018, 02:10 PM
I nominate Auntie Nancy to run. If she won the party's nomination, I would bet the farm that she'd be a slam dunk to lose against Trump in a landslide. Rattlesnakes have more likeable personalities than she has.

First woman president...go for it Nancy.:D

barahona44
06-05-2018, 05:31 PM
the Democrats really have no one that can win against either Trump and certainly not Nikki Haley. so it really doesn't matter whom they put up.

at this point in time i would make her the favorite to get nominated by the Republicans, even against a sitting president.

If Ronald Reagan (Ford) and Ted Kennedy (Carter) couldn't unseat a sitting President,then I doubt Nikki Haley will.Unless of course Trump murders James Comey , then tries to pardon himself. ;)

Inner Dirt
06-05-2018, 05:52 PM
If Ronald Reagan (Ford) and Ted Kennedy (Carter) couldn't unseat a sitting President,then I doubt Nikki Haley will.Unless of course Trump murders James Comey , then tries to pardon himself. ;)

I do believe character issues and how the press treated Chappaquiddick doomed Ted. I would not consider it shocking he got smoked once things counted.

lamboguy
06-05-2018, 06:38 PM
if we have learned anything about Trump the last 3 years, its to expect the unexpected.

there are a lot of conservative republicans that think they got duped by Trump.
they are not happy campers.

i am only interested in presidential elections from a betting standpoint.

HalvOnHorseracing
06-05-2018, 07:03 PM
If I were assembling a draft list for people I thought would run deep into the primary season I’d start with Kirsten Gillibrand.

She is obviously running. Her hard disconnect with former mentors Bill and Hillary along with calling for her friend Al Franken to resign over sexual harassment charges tells me she is reading the temperature of the party base and positioning herself for a run.

I’d struggle whether to have Kamela Harris or Bernie Sanders as my 2nd pick but whomever I didn’t choose would be my 3rd choice with Joe Biden 4th.

Cory Booker 5th. Sherrod Brown and Elizabeth Warren would have to be on the list somewhere.

As united as Democrats are in their opposition to Trump, they also face deep divisions over the direction of the party that aren’t going to be easily papered over. A Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren isn’t going to win but the question is how far they manage to drag the eventual nominee toward positions that aren’t going to win a general election.

I wouldn't dismiss one of the Castro boys - I mean Joaquin and Julian of course - as a candidate.

fast4522
06-05-2018, 07:41 PM

That is interesting the impossible ticket to beat would be Rick Scott & Nikki Haley.

Tom
06-06-2018, 10:30 AM
I wouldn't dismiss one of the Castro boys - I mean Joaquin and Julian of course - as a candidate.

I wouldn't the other Castro boy! :lol:

davew
06-08-2018, 09:18 PM
DNC changing their rules so outsiders like Sanders can't rain on their pre-ordained selection

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eye-bernie-sanders-democratic-national-committee-adopts-new-restrictions-2020-presidential-candidates-225841348.html

chadk66
06-08-2018, 10:36 PM
this won't surprise anybody :pound:

Tom
06-08-2018, 11:19 PM
So they still have the "big tent" but you might have to sit with the monkeys.:headbanger:

Go DNC......theparty of the whitest hoods you ever did see!

How does one "serve as a democrat - act totally stupid and say dumb things a lot, aka Maxiene-baby? :pound:

:popcorn: Waiting to see if ALL the democrats come to the convention in one car. :popcorn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIVNke1QCbo

fast4522
06-09-2018, 01:14 AM
WHo will be the democrat nominee for president 2020?

At this point what difference does it make?

barahona44
06-09-2018, 09:00 AM
WHo will be the democrat nominee for president 2020?

At this point what difference does it make
Ask George H.W. Bush that question.80 % approval rating in January 1991, 22 months later had his ass kicked by Bubba.
I mean, what if The Donald shoots somebody on Fifth Avenue, then tries to pardon himself? :lol:

boxcar
06-09-2018, 09:23 AM
:popcorn: Waiting to see if ALL the democrats come to the convention in one car. :popcorn:

If so, hopefully, it would be a '60s vintage Beetle which would be a sight that would offer the world considerable comic relief. :coffee:

fast4522
06-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Ask George H.W. Bush that question.80 % approval rating in January 1991, 22 months later had his ass kicked by Bubba.
I mean, what if The Donald shoots somebody on Fifth Avenue, then tries to pardon himself? :lol:

Political polls are inherently inaccurate. Scores of supporters of President Donald J. Trump said none of your business and do not call again. I suspect large numbers of the hard left would not take a poll when asked about George H.W. Bush either. The economy this time around is not kind to the hard left, and it is a easy bet how it will play out.

dkithore
06-09-2018, 11:18 AM
TULSI :headbanger:

Though I love Trump presidency and I respect Tulsi, her switch to Sanders last out left me with one conclusion that she is not ready to lead. frankly none of them are.

Tom
06-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post

That is because he listened to the dems and signe a tax increase.
His words had been ":read my lips, no new taxes."

Had he vetoed that bill, he would have beat Bubba, but there would be no Trump - because America would not need the massive fixing it did in 2016.

Same mistake his Son did - listening democrats is never a good idea.
He backed off waging a sensible war in Iraq which prolonged the war and killed his changes.
Had he not waited to do the surge, no telling how much better things would have been over there.

Democrats - the voice of failure.

GaryG
06-09-2018, 02:49 PM
The campaign is going to be a real freak show with the BLM thugs, Socialists, transvestites, phony feminists etc. all trying to gain control.

lefty359
06-10-2018, 10:42 PM
Eric Holder or Joe Biden to continue what 0bama started...

You mean take the country down the tubes?

davew
06-10-2018, 11:54 PM
You mean take the country down the tubes?

no, put it on par with other 3rd world countries so they no longer have to apologize.

FakeNameChanged
06-11-2018, 06:08 AM
The nomination would likely be Joe Kennedy's for the taking, if he wanted it.

But he's very young, and seems more inclined to take his time..

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/03/joe-kennedy-trump-democrats-241544
Quite astute. He'll have 2 more years to polish his speaking ability and transformation to being a regular guy. Biden and Gore not a whiff imo.

dkithore
06-11-2018, 06:26 AM

Isn't that a bit of exaggeration? Against a sitting President? Who has delivered on most promises to his supporter? She is a Rino, a never Trumper and a back stabber, imo.

dkithore
06-11-2018, 06:32 AM

How about loud mouth Bill Maher or Trump hater DeNiro?

incoming
06-11-2018, 08:43 AM
I think they will use the same tactic they used in 2008 that led to their victory. They will use the two cards that are starting to get faded and frayed....women and race. I'm in your corner davew....Michelle Obama is my pick or a lookalike. :popcorn::popcorn:

upthecreek
06-11-2018, 09:57 AM
https://twitter.com/President1Trump/status/1006163702914125826

tucker6
06-11-2018, 10:40 AM
I hope the dems continue climbing the Russia tree. The fall will be much harder when the tree gets chopped down.

upthecreek
06-12-2018, 02:07 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1006590869955338241

woodtoo
06-12-2018, 02:36 PM
They are delusional the two of them.:faint:

davew
06-12-2018, 04:39 PM
They are delusional the two of them.:faint:

They must have read a script and have gotten confused.

wisconsin
06-12-2018, 05:46 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1006590869955338241

And he thinks Trump has no clue...wow. Just wow.

Tom
06-12-2018, 06:31 PM
Alec Baldwin 2020.......continuing the war on women by calling his own daughter a pig. Parent of the year. :pound::pound::pound:

Drunk, or a democrat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

jocko699
06-12-2018, 06:34 PM
To me it seems more and more like a Kardashian will be the democrat nominee.

Tom
06-12-2018, 06:39 PM
At about 1:15....his true democrat values come through - disrespecting a woman.

Guy really is in control! :pound::pound::pound:
I HOPE this pile of poop does run! :pound::pound::pound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pekgmjjx4M

wisconsin
06-12-2018, 07:12 PM
At about 1:15....his true democrat values come through - disrespecting a woman.

Guy really is in control! :pound::pound::pound:
I HOPE this pile of poop does run! :pound::pound::pound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pekgmjjx4M

He'd get his ass kicked in any primary. A non-starter.

Oh, do I have your attention now?

fast4522
06-20-2018, 10:33 PM
Who wants it the most.

ElKabong
06-20-2018, 10:39 PM
He'd get his ass kicked in any primary. A non-starter.

Oh, do I have your attention now?

Ok, I got it. Laughed out loud. :lol:

JustRalph
06-20-2018, 11:51 PM
Who wants it the most.

That is one rough pic

mrhorseplayer
06-21-2018, 12:37 AM
really doesnt matter who the dem is President Trump will get elected for another term by a landslide if he campaigns.

upthecreek
08-09-2018, 03:53 PM
https://twitter.com/harperbulletin/status/1027511692345974784

davew
08-09-2018, 06:22 PM
https://twitter.com/harperbulletin/status/1027511692345974784

How long has it been since the DNC did what its' voters wanted? With Perez backed by Ellison, who knows what could happen.

davew
08-10-2018, 07:33 PM
porn queen Stormy Daniels pro-bonor lawyer Michael Avenatti wants to beat Trump

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6046209/Porn-star-lawyer-Avenatti-takes-fighting-message-Iowa.html

highnote
08-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by upthecreek View Post

Take a step back for a moment. George Bush Sr. lost his re-election bid for president because of the economy. Remember Bill Clinton's mantra -- "It's the economy, stupid."

Clinton did a decent job economically and the gov had a surplus from 1998-2001.

Bush Jr. got elected and at the end of his term the economy was in a shithole. Remember the Great Recession of 2007-2009?

Obama got elected because it's the economy, stupid.

The stock market boomed under his tenure from 2009-2016. There were also a couple of rounds of Quantitative Easing -- money printing. Economists say it takes 12-24 months from the time QE is put into place until the money works it way into the economy through spending and investment. Remember, the biggest fear of the FED was deflation which could lead to another Great Depression. So QE was seen as a way to stimulate the economy and bring on inflation.

It worked. By the end of Obama's term the economy was starting to fly and the stock market was at an all time high. This was a perfect setup for Hillary. It's the economy, stupid. Except she blew it.

Had she got elected the economy still would have been booming. Credit to Trump for keeping it going. So no knocks on him as far as the economy goes.

So when you say Democrats can't stand prosperity, you're showing your bias. Everyone loves prosperity. Remember -- It's the economy, stupid.

As long as Trump keeps the economy humming along he will get re-elected. But if the economy falters don't expect republicans to keep supporting him. It really is all about the economy. Politics is economics.

highnote
08-10-2018, 11:05 PM
if we have learned anything about Trump the last 3 years, its to expect the unexpected.

there are a lot of conservative republicans that think they got duped by Trump.
they are not happy campers.

i am only interested in presidential elections from a betting standpoint.

A good strategy is to bet on what you DO NOT want to happen. It is amazing how often this is a profitable bet.

highnote
08-10-2018, 11:11 PM
DNC changing their rules so outsiders like Sanders can't rain on their pre-ordained selection

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eye-bernie-sanders-democratic-national-committee-adopts-new-restrictions-2020-presidential-candidates-225841348.html

It seems like the wealthy dems who run the party are not serious about winning the presidency. Because all Sanders has to do is run as an independent and he will win a lot of votes that would go to the leading democrat. This would ensure a repub win.

The wealthy dems may be better off financially if someone like Trump wins again. This is money in their pockets.

If Sanders wins the elite in the dem and repub parties lose money as the poor and middle classes would grow.

highnote
08-10-2018, 11:19 PM
porn queen Stormy Daniels pro-bonor lawyer Michael Avenatti wants to beat Trump

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6046209/Porn-star-lawyer-Avenatti-takes-fighting-message-Iowa.html

Jesus had no problem hanging around with a prostitute. This could work in Avenetti's favor with the religious right.

Is he Catholic? Maybe he is anti-abortion, personally, but maybe pro-choice for women?

He is a democrat, but how far left of center is he?

chadk66
08-11-2018, 12:03 AM
Clinton’s surplus was smoke and mirrors

highnote
08-11-2018, 01:12 AM
Clinton’s surplus was smoke and mirrors

Doesn't matter all that much. What matters is the economy.

Tom
08-14-2018, 11:31 AM
B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G...N*E*W*S

This just in.......

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146696

woodtoo
08-14-2018, 03:57 PM
PDJTrumps approval ratings among blacks:

Aug.14 2018: 31% Aug 14 2017: 18%

Anything over 20% and Democrats lose.

barahona44
08-14-2018, 04:37 PM
PDJTrumps approval ratings among blacks:

Aug.14 2018: 31% Aug 14 2017: 18%

Anything over 20% and Democrats lose.

You're right but that won't happen.Trump should consider himself fortunate if he gets 10 per cent.And if Cory Booker or Kamala Harris are on the ticket it'll be a lot lot less.

When Gary Johnson ran for President on the Libertarian Party in 2016, he was polling in the mid teens.When the election occured, he got 3.2%.

woodtoo
08-25-2018, 04:47 PM
Senator Elizabeth Warren just released 10 years of tax returns.
She will run in 2020.

Lemon Drop Husker
08-25-2018, 04:49 PM
A douche bag.

Him or her, it will be a douche bag.

upthecreek
10-15-2018, 12:20 PM
https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1051869321054642179

Tom
10-15-2018, 03:38 PM
Senator Elizabeth Warren just released 10 years of tax returns.
She will run in 2020.

Coincidentally, new DNA tests show that she is 1/2040 Indian.

chadk66
10-15-2018, 04:08 PM
Good chance a huge percentage of the population is that much

woodtoo
10-15-2018, 06:12 PM

May have to wait another 20 years.

HalvOnHorseracing
10-15-2018, 11:19 PM
Why not a Cuban?

Who was that? I don't remember one

Tom
10-16-2018, 02:39 PM
You know, the Lyin' African.

biggestal99
10-16-2018, 02:58 PM
You know, the Lyin' African.

I didnt know trump was from Africa.

Live and learn is my motto.

Allan

biggestal99
10-16-2018, 02:59 PM

Harris is my choice.

Allan

Tom
10-16-2018, 03:12 PM
I didnt know trump was from Africa.

Live and learn is my motto.

Allan

Read and comprehend might be worth considering for future additions.

highnote
10-18-2018, 01:10 PM
Al Gore is only 68. That's young compared to trump, Biden, and sanders.

Hillary was fairly old, but had she chosen Sanders as her running mate she might have won.

Maybe Biden/sanders.

Harris doesn't seem ready. Someday maybe. She might be a good vp candidate.

How about gore/harris

incoming
10-18-2018, 02:03 PM
I still like Machelle Obama more and more each day. She is the one person who could unite the 3 facets of the Democrat Party. She is also the only person Trump couldn't bully without a huge backlash. Of course, we all know who would actually be running the show. Then again the democrats would have to finesse the whole Russian thingy and the tapping of Trump's campaign. I suspect the swamp will take the blame.

The New Democrat Party and the Socialist would be off in a corner somewhere clapping and chanting......BURN BABY BURN

Man, what a show that would be. It could only work within the Democrat Party......no one else could be that gullible. Please,
don't wake me from my dream.

THE END

elysiantraveller
10-18-2018, 02:09 PM
Al Gore is only 68. That's young compared to trump, Biden, and sanders.

Hillary was fairly old, but had she chosen Sanders as her running mate she might have won.

Maybe Biden/sanders.

Harris doesn't seem ready. Someday maybe. She might be a good vp candidate.

How about gore/harris

The smart ticket is a one term Biden. He has to run on the one-term thing but also gets to be the King-maker.

Biden/Harris, O'Rourke, Booker, Klobuchar, Obama etc.

Something like that.

Tom
10-18-2018, 02:38 PM
An Old White Man.
Fitting choice for the dems. :lol::lol::lol:

barahona44
10-18-2018, 02:43 PM
An Old White Man.

Going up against another aging honky. :D

elysiantraveller
10-18-2018, 02:46 PM
An Old White Man.

Says the guy who calls the previous President Kenyan, African, etc.

Keep it classy Tom.

Dem's know its the only way to maybe get your vote. ;)

Clocker
10-18-2018, 04:23 PM
Harris is my choice.

Just what we need, a tax and spend California liberal who wants to do to the country what the libs have done to Cali.

Her big tax plan is to soak the rich with higher taxes and provide additional direct federal cash payments to low-income people, up to $500 a month per family, on top of the tax credits and public benefits they already receive.

What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

elysiantraveller
10-18-2018, 04:28 PM
Just what we need, a tax and spend California liberal who wants to do to the country what the libs have done to Cali.

Her big tax plan is to soak the rich with higher taxes and provide additional direct federal cash payments to low-income people, up to $500 a month per family, on top of the tax credits and public benefits they already receive.

Democrats consistently wonder why they struggle with flyover states. ;)

Tom
10-18-2018, 06:46 PM
Says the guy who calls the previous President Kenyan, African, etc.

Keep it classy Tom.

Dem's know its the only way to maybe get your vote. ;)

Ever clueless.
And you try so hard.:(

Buckeye
10-19-2018, 12:01 AM
I'm with her.

sammy the sage
10-19-2018, 08:15 AM
I nominate the Dog...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3VLqLLWxbQ

davew
10-23-2018, 07:23 AM
Democrats consistently wonder why they struggle with flyover states. ;)

... and yet when their taxes get TOO DANG HIGH, many move there and bring their socialism ideas with them.

I wonder who Perez has picked for the dem candidate? some say Hillary is going to try again ... since she won the popular vote.

davew
11-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Michael Moore feels it should not be a politician but someone popular, like Michelle 0bama .... maybe she could have her husband run as vice-president.

highnote
11-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Michael Moore feels it should not be a politician but someone popular, like Michelle 0bama .... maybe she could have her husband run as vice-president.

That raises an interesting question...

Can a former U.S. president be a U.S. vice-president? If so, what happens if the president is not able to serve the full term? Given there is an 8 year term limit on the president, can the vice-president serve again as president, even though the VP formerly served 8 years as president?

Tom
11-08-2018, 08:25 PM
8 years - that is it.
No more.

Former 9 year prez cannot run as vice prez.

barahona44
11-08-2018, 08:31 PM
That raises an interesting question...

Can a former U.S. president be a U.S. vice-president? If so, what happens if the president is not able to serve the full term? Given there is an 8 year term limit on the president, can the vice-president serve again as president, even though the VP formerly served 8 years as president?

Yes can serve as vp.No limits on a vice presidents terms.Bring back Joe Biden! :D
No ,can't be president once you reach the 8 year limit.

Also president and vice president can be from the same state BUT the Electoral College voters from that state cannot vote for both.Thus if the Obamas ran together, the EC voters from Illinois couldn't vote for them.Also from a practical POV, if something happened to Michelle, the Speaker of the House would become president and that person could be a Republican

Andy Asaro
11-08-2018, 08:36 PM
Kamala Harris is a lock. She has zero solutions for anything. Only divisive identity politics. I know because I've respectfully asked her simple questions on twitter about her solutions for different policies. Look through her twitter timeline. Find me a solution.

https://twitter.com/SenKamalaHarris/with_replies

Tom
11-08-2018, 08:50 PM
I was hoping they would try to run an American this time.
New ideas are always good.

ElKabong
11-08-2018, 11:08 PM
... and yet when their taxes get TOO DANG HIGH, many move there and bring their socialism ideas with them.

"I think we're defending the wrong river"
- my brother via text when we saw Beto was within 3 points of Cruz late Tuesday night

Austin is beyond help. A once truly cool Texas town is not even recognizable anymore. California-ized

Inner city Dallas has always been blue. The more affluent suburbs here still vote conservative. College educated,,suburban voters here are republicans. Always have been.

One other thing I've noticed since I entered the workforce full time about "college educated women". Single, liberal. Married, conservative. Something about being married with kids changes your outlook on how government really affects your life and financial well being.

ElKabong
11-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Kamala Harris is a lock. She has zero solutions for anything. Only divisive identity politics. I know because I've respectfully asked her simple questions on twitter about her solutions for different policies. Look through her twitter timeline. Find me a solution.

https://twitter.com/SenKamalaHarris/with_replies

Check out her you tube exchange with the soon to be Homeland Security director. Poor Harris had that "this isn't supposed to happen to ME" look on her face.

Andy Asaro
11-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Check out her you tube exchange with the soon to be Homeland Security director. Poor Harris had that "this isn't supposed to happen to ME" look on her face.

She really is pathetic. Has nothing but her looks (attractive)and her speech. Zero substance.

rastajenk
11-08-2018, 11:32 PM
One other thing I've noticed since I entered the workforce full time about "college educated women". Single, liberal. Married, conservative. Something about being married with kids changes your outlook on how government really affects your life and financial well being.I think that's changing, though. One of the post-election narratives is that "soccer moms," to borrow a label from a previous generation, is moving left and made what once was safe districts into closely contested ones. And I tend to agree with that based on my interactions with the real world.

Maybe there's some Trump Derangement Syndrome to it, and a future conservative candidate might not be so off-putting, but I don't know. I'm pretty sure it's one demographic that has responded to the constant negative press in the way the press intended.

Vinnie
11-09-2018, 01:21 AM
Who wants it the most.

Love that Photo fast.... :)

davew
11-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Wallstreet Journal op-ed ...

Hillary will run again in 2020

Clocker
11-11-2018, 11:00 PM
Wallstreet Journal op-ed ...

Hillary will run again in 2020

Link?

She may want to, but she was not mentally or physically up to the demands of the 2016 campaign. Could she even last through a contested campaign for the Dem nomination?

barahona44
11-12-2018, 01:45 AM
I doubt Kamala Harris is the 2020 nominee.It's shaping up way too easy for her.As they say ,the front runner is the first one to trip over the obstacles. Not sure they say that but it sounds good.

TJDave
11-12-2018, 02:31 AM
If Trump then:

Joe Biden or Al Gore...probably Gore.

davew
11-12-2018, 03:01 AM
Link?

She may want to, but she was not mentally or physically up to the demands of the 2016 campaign. Could she even last through a contested campaign for the Dem nomination?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-clinton-aide-hillary-will-run-again-in-2020/ar-BBPBhV3?li=BBnb7Kz

davew
11-14-2018, 09:24 AM
current betting favorites at an offshore

Kamala Harris
(https://www.sportsbook.ag/sbk/sportsbook4/politics-betting/updateTicket.sbk)Bernie Sanders
(https://www.sportsbook.ag/sbk/sportsbook4/politics-betting/updateTicket.sbk)Beto ORourke
(https://www.sportsbook.ag/sbk/sportsbook4/politics-betting/updateTicket.sbk)Joe Biden

site showing different books
https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2020/winner?selectionName=donald-trump

Tom
11-14-2018, 09:40 AM
Michelle has been on the TV a lot lately.....testing the waters?

Maybe a Michelle-Hillary ticket.

We could call it Twisted Sisters.

FantasticDan
11-14-2018, 09:43 AM
Michelle has been on the TV a lot lately.....testing the waters?No, promoting a book. You know, the things that even out your table legs :ThmbUp:

Tom
11-14-2018, 09:50 AM
The name of that book is

Perfect Timing :lol::lol::lol:

jimmyb
11-14-2018, 10:14 AM
The fake Indian is already running. She's pretty much abandoned representing the people of the State she was elected to represent.

Getting paid to not do your job while actively seeking employment elsewhere ... nice.

biggestal99
11-14-2018, 10:16 AM
I have changed my mind its now

1. Beto
2. Harris.

Allan

biggestal99
11-14-2018, 10:24 AM

well everybody got pie the sky ideas when going in and then political reality sets in

Remember that Mexico was going to pay for the wall

and that Obamacare was going to be repealed on day one.

well Mexico aint paying and neither are the American taxpayers.

and thanks to the now deceased Republican senator from Arizona, Obamacare is still the law of the land.

Theres a little known thing that is congress puts a stop to all pie in the sky thinking.

I will happen to our next president too.

Allan

elysiantraveller
11-19-2018, 01:27 AM
Who will be the democratic nominee for president in 2020?

Won't matter...

PaceAdvantage
11-19-2018, 02:42 AM
Is that a special captain in WoWs?

azeri98
11-19-2018, 07:29 PM
If they were smart they would pick Beto, he has charisma and can fire up a lot of people, if I were the Rebs he's the one i'd be afraid of

reckless
11-20-2018, 04:16 AM
If they were smart they would pick Beto, he has charisma and can fire up a lot of people, if I were the Rebs he's the one i'd be afraid of

Is this the same guy that accomplish absolutely nothing while in the House ...

Spent somewhere along the lines of $100 million and still lost to a little-liked Republican named Ted Cruz?

I don't think the GOP will fear Beto but they are too stupid to know that.

When people called Beto a 'rock star' I knew he was a sure loser. :lol:

davew
11-20-2018, 08:51 AM

Spent somewhere along the lines of $100 million and still lost to a little-liked Republican named Ted Cruz?

following path of 0bama:sleeping: ...

azeri98
11-20-2018, 10:46 AM
following path of 0bama:sleeping: ...

He won twice didn't he, you can fault his policies but when it comes to getting elected he knew what he was doing

azeri98
11-20-2018, 10:49 AM

He almost won in Texas, it was a lot closer than it should have been, and one person can't accomplish much in the house, the whole house hasn't done much in many years, if he gets the nomination he will crush Trump

tucker6
11-20-2018, 10:58 AM
If Trump then:

Joe Biden or Al Gore...probably Gore.

Gore? Even his wife hates him.

davew
11-20-2018, 11:04 AM
He won twice didn't he, you can fault his policies but when it comes to getting elected he knew what he was doing

Yes he did, and the best thing he did was some of his campaign speeches and the cause of the resurgence of the GOP.

Saw a recent poll and Biden had greatest support at 30% (if he wants to run).

reckless
11-20-2018, 12:50 PM
He almost won in Texas, it was a lot closer than it should have been, and one person can't accomplish much in the house, the whole house hasn't done much in many years, if he gets the nomination he will crush Trump

I don't think so since Trump has a 40 year-plus career of successes while Beto has none.

Trump IS a rock star while Beto is ... a wannabe.

That said, I guess we both want to see Beto run. :)

davew
11-20-2018, 03:29 PM
I don't think so since Trump has a 40 year-plus career of successes while Beto has none.

That is what the dim cult follows .... style over substance.

fast4522
11-20-2018, 09:11 PM

Two things that really might have been a factor in 2016:

He really wanted it & and people knew that he loved his country, if in two years from now that remains to be clear no one can beat him.

lamboguy
11-21-2018, 07:51 AM
my guess is that Trump won't run in 2020. but if he does he will either run as an independent or as a democrat.

azeri98
11-21-2018, 09:14 AM
Yes he did, and the best thing he did was some of his campaign speeches and the cause of the resurgence of the GOP.

Saw a recent poll and Biden had greatest support at 30% (if he wants to run).

And now Trump is making the GOP smaller by acting like a fool, we will see what happens. One more point, if it was anyone but Hillary Trump would have lost. He was the lesser of to bad chioces

davew
03-27-2019, 06:12 PM
Biden is continuing his world apology tour. Yesterday apologizing for chairing the committee that he allowed to grill Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings.

Tom
03-27-2019, 10:24 PM
Thomas invited Biden to his house tonight.
He told Joe that there no hard feelings over his apology and bringing it all up again, that he understood he is doing what he has to do.

Then he offered him a nice, refreshing COKE!

davew
03-27-2019, 10:28 PM

He won and served 3 terms in the House.

fast4522
03-28-2019, 04:26 PM
Name recognition:

Schiff for brains

Clocker
03-29-2019, 04:27 PM
A growing theme in the left wing chatter is that the Dem candidate will not be a white male.

Eric Holder jumps by saying America never was great.

Obama Administration Attorney General Eric Holder was, on Wednesday, interviewed by MSNBC's Ari Melber. Holder is reportedly considering seeking the Democrats' 2020 presidential nomination.

Both disputed American greatness.

Holder did concede, in passing, that America has "done great things" and "been a leader in, you know, a whole range of things." So his view did reflect nuance. But he devoted much more critical attention to our country's historic flaws.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/03/eric_holder_challenges_american_greatness_exactly_ when_did_you_think_america_was_great.html

Tom
03-29-2019, 04:35 PM
Holder did all he could to make it not great.
People like him are what Trump MAGA is all about.
Bottom feeding bastards.

And no what they smoke, how much they lie, the top 3 dem candidates are 3 old white man.
Facts are, the people do not drink the dem kool aid. I predict 202 will be a blow out if the deranged wing candidates get their way. Booker, AOC, Fauxcahontis - make TRUMP look smart.

GaryG
03-29-2019, 04:54 PM
Biden has now apologized for being a white man. I am not sure if he apologized for being old. What a bunch of bleeping freaks. Whoever it is will do about as well as Mondale did.

jocko699
03-29-2019, 09:08 PM
Joe may be a freak.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/29/lucy-flores-joe-biden-1244361

davew
03-29-2019, 09:23 PM
A growing theme in the left wing chatter is that the Dem candidate will not be a white male.

Eric Holder jumps by saying America never was great.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/03/eric_holder_challenges_american_greatness_exactly_ when_did_you_think_america_was_great.html

He was part of the MATHC administration - Make America Third World Country :ThmbUp:

Holder must have decided he could make more money with less hassle using the Sharpton corporation extortion model, otherwise he would be running.

fast4522
03-29-2019, 09:52 PM
An Awkward Kiss Changed How I Saw Joe Biden

https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/an-awkward-kiss-changed-how-i-saw-joe-biden.html

ElKabong
03-29-2019, 10:57 PM

Biden's hand is inappropriately placed on Eva longoria if you ask me. In all seriousness if a dude put his hand that close to my wife's breast I'd take exception.

FakeNameChanged
03-31-2019, 07:06 AM

Joe should just go with it and announce his new campaign song.

Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'(& Kissin')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTkHFQC3wow

reckless
04-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Here are some more Joe Biden's hugs and gropes. There are two short videos; I like the 2nd one better, fwiw. Enjoy.

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2017-10-16-watch-joe-biden-grabbing-and-groping-women-who-are-cringing/

Tom
04-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Biden warming up for a run......

Tom
04-01-2019, 11:13 AM
And Al Franken says, "ME TOO!"

I can just hear Trump now....."Gropin' Joe!"

elysiantraveller
04-01-2019, 11:14 AM
And Al Franken says, "ME TOO!"

I can just hear Trump now....."Gropin' Joe!"

If Biden wins the nomination, doubtful, it will be really funny watching Trump supporters launch these attacks.

barn32
04-01-2019, 11:17 AM
Good ol' Joe kissed a few women on the hair.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol:

When he starts grabbing them by the pussy and then yells out to the crowd, "I am a Christian and the Bible is my favorite book!"

Let me know.

reckless
04-01-2019, 11:28 AM
If Biden wins the nomination, doubtful, it will be really funny watching Trump supporters launch these attacks.

What's even funnier would be any debate between Trump and Biden, who is an idiot across many fronts and a worse debater than Hillary!

What's even funnier would be Trump defending his record as President and Joe Biden defending Obama's --with his own, as Veep-- record during their 8-year tenure in the White House.

What's even funnier would be Trump reminding Biden that he defeated 17 Republicans against all odds for the nomination; won 3-4 true Blue states that hadn't voted for the GOP in decades; won an electoral college landslide and then, have Joe Biden defend his record of never personally winning a single vote outside of his own state of Delaware.

You are right, it will be funny, actually a riot!

elysiantraveller
04-01-2019, 11:45 AM
What's even funnier would be any debate between Trump and Biden, who is an idiot across many fronts and a worse debater than Hillary!

What's even funnier would be Trump defending his record as President and Joe Biden defending Obama's --with his own, as Veep-- record during their 8-year tenure in the White House.

What's even funnier would be Trump reminding Biden that he defeated 17 Republicans against all odds for the nomination; won 3-4 true Blue states that hadn't voted for the GOP in decades; won an electoral college landslide and then, have Joe Biden defend his record of never personally winning a single vote outside of his own state of Delaware.

You are right, it will be funny, actually a riot!

Wooosh...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e6a7b65b65222bf9c50adf6aa4146d5d/tenor.gif

Tom
04-01-2019, 11:45 AM
Good ol' Joe kissed a few women on the hair.

Those aren't "hairs" in his paws! :lol::lol::lol:

I even have campaign slogan for him....

There ain't no hiddin'
from Gopin' Jo Biden!

Tom
04-01-2019, 12:30 PM
More than one now complaining about Gropin' Joe.
Remember, the Dem standard, The Kavanaugh Rule,

ALWAYS BELIEVE THE WOMAN!

reckless
04-01-2019, 01:05 PM
Wooosh...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e6a7b65b65222bf9c50adf6aa4146d5d/tenor.gif

Ahh, the children are out in full force.

Way to keep the debate flowing. I know you are limited in the intellect department but please, try harder to win a point for a change.

Recess over, elysian. Back to finger painting class.

davew
04-01-2019, 01:05 PM

The old Hillary fan club is starting to rid the competition so that she will be able to run again ... this time they feel she can beat Trump.

lamboguy
04-01-2019, 01:29 PM
my guess is that Al Gore will be the nominee

barahona44
04-01-2019, 01:35 PM
I'm thinking Kamala Harris.Steadily raising money, keeping a low profile as frontrunners often get burned in politics. Not getting involved in all this Biden-Beto nonsense.Strong appeal to women and racial minorities.

barahona44
04-01-2019, 01:38 PM

But Kavanaugh still got the Court seat.;)

elysiantraveller
04-01-2019, 02:06 PM
Ahh, the children are out in full force.

Way to keep the debate flowing. I know you are limited in the intellect department but please, try harder to win a point for a change.

Recess over, elysian. Back to finger painting class.

There wasn't a debate. I made a comment about the richness of selective certainty of wrongdoing.

You chose to ramble on about something else.... something I don't care about and don't think will happen anyway.

Its not my fault you don't understand what the word "doubtful" and the context it was used in means in my previous post.

Fitting Gif and Character for you...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e2c3d7ce434671dfe85bf8d6d4761fe0/tenor.gif

Ocala Mike
04-01-2019, 03:24 PM
Mayor Pete the dark horse to watch; I don't think Uncle Joe runs now.

elysiantraveller
04-01-2019, 03:27 PM
Mayor Pete the dark horse to watch; I don't think Uncle Joe runs now.

I'm not sure Uncle Joe ever really wanted to run... he still might... but I don't think he's the nominee anyway.

Tom
04-01-2019, 05:43 PM
But Kavanaugh still got the Court seat.;)

That's the DEM'S rule, not the GOP's!:lol:

Tom
04-01-2019, 05:46 PM
I'm not sure Uncle Joe ever really wanted to run... he still might... but I don't think he's the nominee anyway.

Too bad for the dems.
He's the only dem with any integrity, or deserving of any respect.
I would say he is the only one who could beat Trump at this point, too.

davew
04-01-2019, 06:13 PM
Too bad for the dems.

He is too old, too white, and not left-wing socialist enough. But I agree, he has better chance than any declared so far.

woodtoo
04-01-2019, 08:30 PM

He cant clean out his closet, he wont run.

horses4courses
04-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Love it when all the political soothsayers crawl out of the woodwork. :jump:

horses4courses
04-01-2019, 09:25 PM
Lucy must like Bernie better than Joe.

https://twitter.com/mrschief63/status/1112706782772768768

MargieRose
04-01-2019, 10:12 PM
Simple logic applies here: Lucy Flores is a Bernie supporter; she worked on his last campaign. She was recruited (she didn't come up with this sudden need to expose the 'oh-the-horror' on her own) to slander Biden with the most sensitive issue of the time...sexual harassment. Ooh, scandal! Biden hopefully weakens (which he has) and drops out. Socialist Bernie moves up to top pick for the nomination...oh, the real horror!

IMO, Flores is nothing more than a political tool...she sold her soul to Bernie. Certainly, she making the MSM rounds diminishes her.

Biden is just quirky in the touchy department. For any secure woman, he's harmless.

Demos devouring Demos...

elysiantraveller
04-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Too bad for the dems.

This isn't going to be a big deal either way...

I just don't think he wins the nomination.

Agree he would wipe the floor with Trump though and should have ran in 2016.

jimmyb
04-01-2019, 10:40 PM
my guess is that Al Gore will be the nominee

Last seen with a fly rod in Miami.

Greyfox
04-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Simple logic applies here: Lucy Flores is a Bernie supporter; she worked on his last campaign. She was recruited (she didn't come up with this sudden need to expose the 'oh-the-horror' on her own) to slander Biden with the most sensitive issue of the time...sexual harassment. Ooh, scandal! Biden hopefully weakens (which he has) and drops out. Socialist Bernie moves up to top pick for the nomination...oh, the real horror!

IMO, Flores is nothing more than a political tool...she sold her soul to Bernie. Certainly, she making the MSM rounds diminishes her.

Biden is just quirky in the touchy department. For any secure woman, he's harmless.

Demos devouring Demos...

Margie, you nailed it! :jump:

MargieRose
04-01-2019, 11:02 PM
This isn't going to be a big deal either way...*

I just don't think he wins the nomination.**

Agree he would wipe the floor with Trump though and should have ran in 2016.****Yes, it's not.

**Yes, he doesn't.

***Absolutely not! If Biden continues, it will be his serious baggage that takes him down...

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived (https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived)

elysiantraveller
04-01-2019, 11:11 PM
*Yes, it's not.

**Yes, he doesn't.

***Absolutely not! If Biden continues, it will be his serious baggage that takes him down...

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived (https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived)

The Democrat just needs to convert roughly 80,000 rust belt voters to win...

Biden does that walking to the porch to get his morning paper. The rest of the field it becomes more convoluted.

Sure Biden missed his real window which was 2016... same goes for Warren... Bernie going to Bernie but if you buy that type of Social Democrat there are better options in the field now.

Trump, as I've said before has made no outreach to other voting blocks and his threats to shut down the Mexican border don't earn him any friends among those blue dogs.

PPP just released some of the first head to heads and what's scary about them if you're a Trump supporter is he's at 41% against everyone.

That's his base and he has no pull outside of it.

woodtoo
04-01-2019, 11:38 PM

Demos devouring Demos...

This.

FakeNameChanged
04-02-2019, 08:50 AM

Demos devouring Demos...

Does your statement apply to 9-12 y.o. girls as well? For any secure little girl, he's harmless. Completely normal.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KQ-YjGmpO4Q

I had trouble getting past the half-way point.

Tom
04-02-2019, 09:40 AM
Last seen with a fly rod in Miami.

With a HUGE SUV idling just off-camera! :lol:

MargieRose
04-02-2019, 04:00 PM
Does your statement apply to 9-12 y.o. girls as well? For any secure little girl, he's harmless. Completely normal.IMO, Biden's 'quirky' habits are inappropriate for any age. Where were all of the children's parents while Biden's habit was on display for the eight years that he was Obama's VP?

It's only now that the grossly left brings it up. Biden doesn't fit their agenda, so attack and destroy...was my point.

I do not, could not support Biden for the presidency. He is too weak and feckless to be an effective president of this country; just as his boss was.

FakeNameChanged
04-02-2019, 05:10 PM
IMO, Biden's 'quirky' habits are inappropriate for any age. Where were all of the children's parents while Biden's habit was on display for the eight years that he was Obama's VP?

It's only now that the grossly left brings it up. Biden doesn't fit their agenda, so attack and destroy...was my point.

I do not, could not support Biden for the presidency. He is too weak and feckless to be an effective president of this country; just as his boss was.
QUIRKY?? Nice back pedal. Did you actually watch the video? And you call that quirky? I did see more than one mom and dad recoil somewhat. My comments have nothing to do with politics at all, and you're now soft pedaling his qualifications to run for President. His behavior on camera is just the tip of the iceberg in my opinion.

MargieRose
04-02-2019, 05:58 PM
QUIRKY?? Nice back pedal. Did you actually watch the video? And you call that quirky? I did see more than one mom and dad recoil somewhat. My comments have nothing to do with politics at all, and you're now soft pedaling his qualifications to run for President. His behavior on camera is just the tip of the iceberg in my opinion.How am I backpedaling? I called Biden's habit 'quirky' in my first comment about this.

Did you see, or do you know of, any of those moms and dads who did more than just "recoil"? They, immediately, should have had the conviction to protect their child, IF they thought she or he was in any way abused.

Personally, I do not think that his behavior is any deeper than what you see on the surface. In light of the 'Me Too' movement, someone with more serious wrongdoings surely would have come forward by now...he is too high-profile to avoid legitimate, or maybe not so legitimate, accusations.

I added my political point of view so as not to give anyone the impression that I am in support of Biden running for the presidency; hence, the slight defense of his dilemma...it wasn't meant just for you.

Clocker
04-02-2019, 06:28 PM
https://i1.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2019/04/Screen-Shot-2019-04-01-at-7.35.45-PM.png?resize=580%2C414&ssl=1

Tom
04-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Funny how the dems are making excuses for him now, but then it was you have to believe all the women.

What hypocrites!
And liars! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Democrats - useless!

woodtoo
04-03-2019, 07:42 AM
Now that Biden has not announced a run, the big club will endorse former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg.
Come on down Mike!!!

RunForTheRoses
04-03-2019, 05:51 PM
https://m.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Marianne-Williamson-is-running-for-president-in-13731849.php

Anybody getting a tingly feeling?

woodtoo
04-03-2019, 08:16 PM
https://m.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Marianne-Williamson-is-running-for-president-in-13731849.php

Anybody getting a tingly feeling?

No, never heard of her shes been around the track enough to give her a big edge over most. Fits the bill on most counts.

davew
04-03-2019, 09:15 PM
Now that Biden has not announced a run, the big club will endorse former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg.
Come on down Mike!!!

Biden is going to run, but will get drilled for what he has done to enrich his son Hunter Biden. The things he has done with Ukrainian and Chinese companies are corruption on a major level.

woodtoo
04-03-2019, 09:18 PM
Biden is going to run, but will get drilled for what he has done to enrich his son Hunter Biden. The things he has done with Ukrainian and Chinese companies are corruption on a major level.

Yes I read about that in a recent book (cant recall who wrote)
I thought this was why he wouldn't run but who really knows.

JustRalph
04-04-2019, 12:34 PM
hmmmmm...........

barahona44
04-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Trump and Biden can always compare notes.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the first Presidential debate live from the Madison Square Garden locker room!"

Clocker
04-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Chris Matthews, long time lefty, warns that the Dems are moving too far to the left, and it could cost them the 2020 election.

Matthews should know. He used to be a good political commentator before he moved too far to the left.

"One, almost half the Democratic Party electorate is either moderate or conservative. In other words, to the right of the Progressives. Two, independent voters are also to the right of the Democratic progressives. Three, so are the straight Republican voters a Democratic nominee might need. Bottom line: Going into the Democratic primaries is not the same as going to the country.”https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/04/02/msnbcs-matthews-warns-of-1972-nixon-mcgovern-repeat-in-2020-with-far-left-dem-candidates/

HalvOnHorseracing
04-04-2019, 03:26 PM
CI'm going with one of the Castro boys.

Biden - 6/5
Kamala Harris - 4-1
Cory Booker 5-1
Pete Buttigieg 9-1
Julian Castro 9-1
Amy Klobuchar - 15-1
Bernie Sanders - 20-1
Beto O'Rourke - 30-1
John Delaney Field 25-1
Tulsi Gabbard
Kirsten Gillibrand
John Hickenlooper
Jay Inslee
Wayne Messam
Tim Ryan
Elizabeth Warren
Marianne Williamson (D)
Andrew Yang (D)

barahona44
04-04-2019, 04:11 PM
CI'm going with one of the Castro boys.

Biden - 6/5
Kamala Harris - 4-1
Cory Booker 5-1
Pete Buttigieg 9-1
Julian Castro 9-1
Amy Klobuchar - 15-1
Bernie Sanders - 20-1
Beto O'Rourke - 30-1
John Delaney Field 25-1
Tulsi Gabbard
Kirsten Gillibrand
John Hickenlooper
Jay Inslee
Wayne Messam
Tim Ryan
Elizabeth Warren
Marianne Williamson (D)
Andrew Yang (D)

Would love to see the GOP 2016 odds at this same point in time back then.

Jeb! , anybody? :D

Clocker
04-04-2019, 04:48 PM

I think it was Bill Clinton that said when picking presidential candidates, Democrats want to fall in love, while Republican fall in line. In 2016, that was reversed. Hillary got the Dem nomination because it was her turn. The Donald was the emotional choice of a large enough minority to beat party machine people like Jeb and get the nomination. I think this year the Dems go back to emotion when picking the candidate.

Tom
04-04-2019, 05:21 PM
I think the emotion that got Trump the nominations was disgust with the rest of the same old same old losers. Trump made fools of them all.

If I had it to do over again, I would not change a thing.

xtb
04-04-2019, 07:14 PM
hmmmmm...........

It goes good with this one.

https://patriotdepot.com/creepy-joe-shirt/?utm_campaign=4-4-19%20Creepy%20Joe%20T-Shirt%20%28Hj4dS9%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Recently%20Active&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJib2JtMTAwNUBnbWFpbC5jb20iLC Aia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJtV0xEQnEifQ%3D%3D

HalvOnHorseracing
04-04-2019, 10:09 PM

I think what he was saying was, in 2016 Trump would have been 50-1 at this point.

davew
04-04-2019, 10:19 PM
I think what he was saying was, in 2016 Trump would have been 50-1 at this point.

Trump didn't announce running until mid June, so his odds would be over 200/1 now.

barahona44
04-05-2019, 12:19 AM

Found one !! (Well 10 days longer -March 25,2015)

https://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-odds-of-who-will-win-in-2016-2015-3

Yes Jeb, oops,pardon me JEB!, was leader in the clubhouse for the GOP at 2-1 to be the nominee and 4-1 to win it all.(Trump not here as he had not joined the race.)

RunForTheRoses
04-05-2019, 11:39 AM
Cogent argument:

The reparations scam is back, and Democratic presidential candidates are falling for it
https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-oped-the-reparations-scam-is-back-20190404-yled4senxfhhraefbuey7xtp3m-story.html

PaceAdvantage
04-06-2019, 06:59 PM
If Biden wins the nomination, doubtful, it will be really funny watching Trump supporters launch these attacks.At least we know Joe and his supporters can't launch theirs.

davew
04-06-2019, 07:11 PM
Cogent argument:

The reparations scam is back, and Democratic presidential candidates are falling for it
https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-oped-the-reparations-scam-is-back-20190404-yled4senxfhhraefbuey7xtp3m-story.html

not a scam, just a money and vote grab ... many will fall for it

Tom
04-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post

Why is that?
Trump PAYS for his jollies.

The difference is YUGE

fast4522
04-06-2019, 09:57 PM
Why is that?

The difference is YUGE

That is because Joe Biden is a bumbling idiot who will complete the job and destroy his party if he won the nomination. The only way he could beat Bernie Sanders is if he and the DNC pulled the same tricks Hillary and the DNC did. It is said the delegates system has been changed to prevent it from happening again but it makes me think that they always have a insurance policy, not that they always work for them.

barahona44
04-07-2019, 10:38 AM
Why is that?

The difference is YUGE

I thought the pu**y grabbing was free.Because y'know,Trump's a STAR.:rolleyes:

Tom
04-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Gropin' Joe Biden widening his lead to 27% over Bernie's 16%

Dems - the party of progressives, of youth, of diversity - favoring 2 old white guys! :lol::lol::lol: One of them super-rich and the other a ME Too kind of guy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol: