PDA

View Full Version : Arrest Rosie and put her arse in jail

Tom
12-20-2017, 08:39 AM
Offered illegal bribes totalling 4 million bucks to the dems to vote NO on tax reforms for Americans.
That is clearly illegal and she must be put in jail
Time to make people back up their big mouths.

Obviously, her fine for this must be 4 million dollars.
Both symbolically and realistically - how else will we pay for her prison meals! :eek:

Fager Fan
12-20-2017, 09:53 AM
I seriously agree with this. People have to be more responsible with their words and offering a bribe for a vote is illegal. She should suffer some repercussions.

therussmeister
12-20-2017, 10:18 AM
Who is Rosie?

And why would this Rosie person want to pay someone to vote the way they are going to vote anyway?

That's like trying to fix a race by paying the jockey on a horse that's 65/1 to hold back the horse.

davew
12-20-2017, 10:22 AM
Just look at her, hasn't she been punished enough?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24896/rosie-odonnell-violates-federal-law-offers-bribe-ben-shapiro

Tom
12-20-2017, 10:50 AM
Who is Rosie?

And why would this Rosie person want to pay someone to vote the way they are going to vote anyway?

That's like trying to fix a race by paying the jockey on a horse that's 65/1 to hold back the horse.

Rosie has never been accused of being the brightest bulb on the old Christmas tree. She's the one who, during 9/11, said with a straight face that steel does not melt.

She's the one who screams about outlawing guns, but had a body guard who carried one.

Actor
12-20-2017, 10:58 AM
$4,000,000 is chicken feed (sorry, petty cash) for republicans. Trump could see her $4 mil and raise her $40 mil.

Actor
12-20-2017, 11:10 AM
Who is Rosie?

That's like trying to fix a race by paying the jockey on a horse that's 65/1 to hold back the horse.It was the repugs, not the dems.

OntheRail
12-20-2017, 11:56 AM
It was the repugs, not the dems.

Republicans... Oh then that make it a crime for sure... as we all know bribing... no no I mean contributing with strings attached to Democrats is standard practice or as it's better known as "The Clinton Way".

Yes I think the DOJ should haul her in... :coffee:

Nutz and Boltz
12-20-2017, 12:21 PM
Can't wait for DJT's take on this story.

NJ Stinks
12-20-2017, 12:30 PM
Offered illegal bribes totalling 4 million bucks to the dems to vote NO on tax reforms for Americans.

Both symbolically and realistically - how else will we pay for her prison meals! :eek:

Rosie read exactly like you do most of the time.

oughtoh
12-20-2017, 12:31 PM
I thought she was one of them that was going to move out of the country of Trump won? Don't think any of them did.

JustRalph
12-20-2017, 12:47 PM
Does Rosie have 4 mil?

mostpost
12-20-2017, 12:51 PM

If one could go to jail for being stupid, she would be there already and you would be her cell mate. But, in order for there to be a bribe attempt there must be contact, communication or conversation between the parties. Posting something on a Twitter page that Senator Collins will almost certainly never see is not communication. And by your logic, if someone were to bring the tweet to Senator. Collins attention, they would also be guilty.

I agree it was a dumb tweet; kind of like thinking Rosie was trying to bribe Democrats to vote against something they were already voting against.

davew
12-20-2017, 12:58 PM
If one could go to jail for being stupid, she would be there already and you would be her cell mate. But, in order for there to be a bribe attempt there must be contact, communication or conversation between the parties. Posting something on a Twitter page that Senator Collins will almost certainly never see is not communication. And by your logic, if someone were to bring the tweet to Senator. Collins attention, they would also be guilty.

I agree it was a dumb tweet; kind of like thinking Rosie was trying to bribe Democrats to vote against something they were already voting against.

Clearly she had no 'intent' to bribe those Senators or break federal corruption laws.

mostpost
12-20-2017, 01:03 PM
Clearly she had no 'intent' to bribe those Senators or break federal corruption laws.
Clearly, if she had such an intent, she would not have carried it out on a public forum, It Was a poorly conceived attempt at humor.

Marshall Bennett
12-20-2017, 01:08 PM
Mosty, you would argue with a broomstick if you thought it would help with a scumbag low-life liberal like Rosie. She clearly broke the law, but so did Hillary and the general consensus seems to be these days, liberals don't know any better, its their nature, so its okay. Rosie on the View told an audience and about 10 million viewers on tv that Bush was behind 911 and ordered it, then said he was even worse than Hitler.
How even a liberal with minimal intelligence can defend such garbage is amazing. You Mosty, seem very comfortable doing so.

incoming
12-20-2017, 01:33 PM
Clearly, if she had such an intent, she would not have carried it out on a public forum, It Was a poorly conceived attempt at humor.

Mostie, I think you left your turnip truck running...of course, I'm joking....:lol::lol::rolleyes:

woodtoo
12-20-2017, 01:35 PM

What's puzzling you is the nature of their game.

davew
12-20-2017, 02:31 PM

I keep forgetting that Rosie is a poorly conceived attempt at being a comedian. Maybe she should get into politics like Franken.

zico20
12-20-2017, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=davew;2252320]I keep forgetting that Rosie is a poorly conceived attempt at being a comedian. Maybe she should get into politics like Franken.[/QUOTE

California will elect her to the Senate. Maybe you are on to something.:D

Tom
12-20-2017, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

No, it more another snowflake totally unable to control herself.
Try going through airport security and yelling to someone,"Hi, Jack!! and see how funny it is.

Seeing that pig arrested and out in jail - do you have any doubt that, to righties, that would be the BEST humor? :pound::pound::pound:

OntheRail
12-20-2017, 06:25 PM

Says you... then again she knew your type would cover her Fat Backside. :puke:

RunForTheRoses
12-20-2017, 06:43 PM
I thought she was one of them that was going to move out of the country of Trump won? Don't think any of them did.

What a shame.

boxcar
12-20-2017, 07:14 PM

This is what we get when her liberal fan base audience leads her to believe she's actually funny. Classic case of the blind leading the blind and they both....well, we know how the rest goes.

Fager Fan
12-20-2017, 08:07 PM

So you'd say the same then if Trump sent out those exact tweets just substituting "Yes" for "No"?

Lemon Drop Husker
12-20-2017, 08:12 PM

Fantastic.

Just like Mostie is a poorly conceived attempt at a poster on PA.

Good night all.

chadk66
12-20-2017, 08:57 PM
if my dog was as ugly as Rosie I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards

Lemon Drop Husker
12-20-2017, 08:59 PM
if my dog was as ugly as Rosie I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards

That would be cruel.

Just kill the filthy bastard.

MutuelClerk
12-20-2017, 10:13 PM
Can't stand Rosie. Sounds like her only crime in this particular case was not registering as a lobbyist.

Tom
12-20-2017, 11:03 PM
What a shame.
I tried to double up the rep points for this one, but it would not let me.
Post of the Month, man, in the running for of the year! :pound::pound::headbanger:

davew
12-24-2017, 10:13 PM
Rosie did not like Ben Shapiro's tweet saying she should be in jail - she tweeted back suck my di-k, twitter eventually deleted it saying it was against their terms

no wonder she seems so bitter - I did not even realize there was such a thing -> a dyke with a dick

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/twitter-makes-u-turn-deletes-rosie-o%e2%80%99donnell%e2%80%99s-lewd-ben-shapiro-tweets/ar-BBHgdWw?ocid=spartanntp

boxcar
12-25-2017, 07:55 AM
Rosie did not like Ben Shapiro's tweet saying she should be in jail - she tweeted back suck my di-k, twitter eventually deleted it saying it was against their terms

no wonder she seems so bitter - I did not even realize there was such a thing -> a dyke with a dick

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/twitter-makes-u-turn-deletes-rosie-o%e2%80%99donnell%e2%80%99s-lewd-ben-shapiro-tweets/ar-BBHgdWw?ocid=spartanntp

It's probably a virtual one. :coffee:

Tom
12-25-2017, 12:09 PM
It's probably a virtual one. :coffee:

I got $20 says you're wrong! :pound:

Oh, wait TOS....never mind. :rolleyes:

Rosie.....talk about stuffing your stockings!:pound:

davew
12-25-2017, 08:09 PM
Rosie continuing her campaign

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5211977/Rosie-ODonnell-tells-Paul-Ryan-straight-hell.html

Tom
12-25-2017, 08:58 PM
I heard she trying to lose 100 lbs.
So she can be a guest on the TV show "My 600 lb. Life"

You know what she doing for the Holidays?
Just sitting around the house.
*around the house*

Marshall Bennett
12-26-2017, 06:41 AM
I can't even imagine anyone on the left with even marginal intelligence taking her seriously. She's a comedian and a fat pig. That sums it up in a nutshell.

biggestal99
12-26-2017, 09:18 AM
Who is Rosie?

Reminds me of a story about the late 1800's Grand National. There was a hot chalkie. Owner wanted to win it real bad. Offered 100 pounds (a royal fortune back then) to each of the contenders jockeys. A jockey with a 100-1 shot wanted in. And the payoff guy laughed in his face, "get lost, Governor and come back when you have a real horse"

well anyway they are off and all the jocks on the contenders do what they are paid to do. and approaching 2 fences out. it a race between the hot chalkie and the 100-1 shot, everyone else is far, far back. so the jock on the hot chalkie says to the other one. Ok 200 pounds. 1 fence out and the hot chalkie is tiring. 500 pounds. after clearing the last fence, the 100-1 shot is strong and the last thing the jock of said horse he hears is a faint 2000 pounds. LOL. and pulls away to Grand National Glory.

Allan

biggestal99
12-26-2017, 09:19 AM
I can't even imagine anyone on the left with even marginal intelligence taking her seriously. She's a comedian and a fat pig. That sums it up in a nutshell.

Yet you expect us to take a reality TV star and a serial liar seriously.

Allan

davew
12-26-2017, 11:03 AM

Allan

exactly why Rosie should be DNCs next presidential candidate (if she is not in jail)

Tom
12-26-2017, 11:57 AM
YTes, after their stunning DEFEAT last year, they need a heavyweight candidate. :pound::pound::pound:

But the problem will be, how do you ever balance a ticket with Rosie on the top of it? :eek::eek::eek:

Marshall Bennett
12-26-2017, 12:07 PM

Allan
And what makes him a serial liar?
A tv star would be one of his personal accomplishments, yes. So name a few of Osama Obama's?

davew
12-26-2017, 12:16 PM
A tv star would be one of his personal accomplishments, yes. So name a few of Osama Obama's?

Nobel Peace prize?
past president of United States?
leader of Democrat party?
registered 47,533 voters around Chicago
community organized many great things
great motivational speaker

Tom
12-26-2017, 12:39 PM
Nobel Peace prize? :pound:
past president of United States? Nixon, Clinton, Carter.....
leader of Democrat party? :pound:
registered 47,533 voters around Chicago Some were even alive
community organized many great things Riots, lootings, ISIS
great motivational speaker So was Hitler :pound:

I needed that!

davew
12-26-2017, 12:52 PM
I needed that!

well, they are accomplishments that I will never achieve along with a couple hundred million other Americans

Tom
12-26-2017, 04:35 PM
well, they are accomplishments that I will never achieve along with a couple hundred million other Americans

Because most of us have standards.
When he accepted the Nobel Prize, it told me all I needs to know about that bottom feeding liar.

RunForTheRoses
12-26-2017, 04:54 PM
Because most of us have standards.
When he accepted the Nobel Prize, it told me all I needs to know about that bottom feeding liar.
He does dress well, in a way.

jocko699
12-26-2017, 05:16 PM
He does dress well, in a way.

Well I won't be eating dinner tonight. Thanks a lot!!!!!:puke::puke:

Tom
12-26-2017, 05:51 PM
OMG! :faint:

RunForTheRoses
12-26-2017, 05:58 PM
En Shala!

Marshall Bennett
12-26-2017, 06:13 PM
Nobel Peace prize?
Having been elected to office isn't personal if helped by voters. Trump was elected also. I don't find any of these to be personal accomplishments in the same order as Trumps. Do keep trying however, although you've already lost this argument....badly. :)

davew
12-26-2017, 06:25 PM
Having been elected to office isn't personal if helped by voters. Trump was elected also. I don't find any of these to be personal accomplishments in the same order as Trumps. Do keep trying however, although you've already lost this argument....badly. :)

Sure it is, he had to beat the other's in the primary including such greats as Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Bill Richardson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd, Mike Gravel, and Dennis Kucinich.

Fager Fan
12-27-2017, 09:35 AM

Allan

Have to love when a liberal plays the reality TV star card. As if that is trumps claim to fame.

Fager Fan
12-27-2017, 09:39 AM
Nobel Peace prize?

Lol. Try before he was elected.

You're left with "great community organizer," a supposed job no one knew existed before Obama, and to be "great" at it only means he knew how to get poor black people riled up and demand freebies. Woo hoo!

biggestal99
12-27-2017, 09:46 AM
Nobel Peace prize?

Got more votes than his opponents in 2 separate presidential elections
something that Trump can only wish that he did.

Allan

biggestal99
12-27-2017, 09:55 AM
Lol. Try before he was elected.

You're left with "great community organizer," a supposed job no one knew existed before Obama, and to be "great" at it only means he knew how to get poor black people riled up and demand freebies. Woo hoo!

Well he was young when elected. so his resume is thinner.

Obama: President of the Harvard Law Review.

Trump: Dean Of Trump U.

LOL.

Not even close.

Allan

Tom
12-27-2017, 10:14 AM
Got more votes than his opponents in 2 separate presidential elections
something that Trump can only wish that he did.

Allan

2-1 pays $6 if you win by a nose or by 5 lengths.

I thought it was because he had them all sealed up do no one could ever read them.

davew
12-27-2017, 10:22 AM

not really, 0bama was one of the many editors sometime during his jr/sr year.

Fager Fan
12-27-2017, 10:59 AM

Trump: Dean Of Trump U.

LOL.

Not even close.

Allan

You're good at cheap shots but not much else. Shall we list what "young" Trump had accomplished by the same age?

davew
12-27-2017, 11:04 AM
an older quote from Rosie

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-i-think-the-actions-of-the-president-are-in-my-opinion-the-most-vile-and-hateful-words-ever-rosie-o-donnell-137645.jpg

Tom
12-27-2017, 11:43 AM
SHE'S horrified?!
Look at the photo! :eek::eek::eek::eek::faint:

Marshall Bennett
12-27-2017, 11:55 AM
Omg. she and Hillary staring in the same horror flick. Those faces would scare a grown man. :lol:

mostpost
12-27-2017, 12:01 PM
How about fifty
1. Passed Health Care Reform
2. rescued the Economy.
3. Passed Wall Street Reform
4. Negotiated A Deal to Block A Nuclear Iran.
5. Secured US Commitment to A Global Agreement on Climate Change.
6. Eliminated Osama bin Laden
7. Ended US Combat Missions In Iraq and Afghanistan.
8. Turned Around the US Auto Industry
9. Repealed "Don't Ask, Don't Tell
10. Supported Federal Recognition of Same Sex Marriages
11. Reversed Bush Torture Policies.
12. Established Rules to Limit Carbon Emissions from Power Plants.
13. Normalized Relations with Cuba.
14. Put Medicare on Sounder Footing
15. Protected DREAMers from Deportation.
16. Established Net Neutrality.
17. Protected Two Liberal Seats on the Supreme Court.
18 Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards.
19. Kicked Banks out of Federal Student Loan Program.
20. Improved America's Image Abroad
21. Left His Mark on the Federal Judiciary.
22. Diversified the Federal Bureaucracy.
23. Passed Fair Sentencing Act.
24. Revived the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division.
25. Expanded Wilderness and Watershed Protection.
26. Gave the FDA the Power to Regulate Tobacco.
27. Trimmed and Reoriented Missile Defense.
28.Kick Started Clean Energy Investment.
29. Reduced the Threat From Nuclear Weapons
30. Passed Credit Card Reforms.
31. Cut Veteran Homelessness by Half
32. Enacted Government Surveillance Reform/
33. Expanded Overtime Pay.
34. Cracked Down on Bad For Profit Colleges.
35. Cut the Deficit.
36. Created the College Scorecard.
37. Improved School Nutrition.
38. Expanded the Definition of Hate Crimes.
39. Recognized the Dangers of Carbon Dioxide.
40. Strengthened Women's Right to Fair Pay.
41.Secured the Removal of Chemical Weapons from Syria
42. Protected LGBTQ Americans from Employment Discrimination
43. Reduced Discrimination Against Former Prisoners in Federal Hiring.
44. Won Major Victories Against Housing and Mortgage Discrimination.
45. Expanded Broadband Coverage
46. Expanded Health Coverage for Children.
47. Improved Food Safety.
48. Let the Space Shuttle Die and Killed the Planned Moon Mission.
49.Rebuilt and Fortified the Gulf Coast post Katrina.
50. Avoided Scandal

All the above is from a Washington Monthly Article dated January/February 2017.
The Article is titled Obama's Top 50 Accomplishment Revisited.
The Authors are Paul Glastris and Nancy LeTourneau.

JustRalph
12-27-2017, 12:20 PM
39. Recognized the dangers of Carbon Monoxide. :lol::lol::lol:

I notice you take credit for the Michele Obama lunch scam too....

You can’t improve nutrition if nobody will eat it.......

More reaching to find something good for the lying Kenyan.

davew
12-27-2017, 12:45 PM
50. Avoided Scandal

??????

Fager Fan
12-27-2017, 12:51 PM
I read the first five or so and started laughing. Those are all things that he did terribly, terribly wrong! That's hysterical!

Fager Fan
12-27-2017, 12:55 PM

Didn't Michelle Obama leave the White House weighing the 175 or so she weighed coming in?

wisconsin
12-27-2017, 01:05 PM
17. Protected Two Liberal Seats on the Supreme Court.

This is the #1 reason we voted for Trump. Now you understand.

wisconsin
12-27-2017, 01:06 PM
Didn't Michelle Obama leave the White House weighing the 175 or so she weighed coming in?

Well, she's a guy, so....

Or so I heard, don't claim to know if it's true.

davew
12-27-2017, 02:19 PM

I think is transitioning into something -> LGBITQR...... ????

Tom
12-27-2017, 03:46 PM
The Authors are Paul Glastris and Nancy LeTourneau.

Their last collaboration was what, for MAD Magazine?

mostpost
12-27-2017, 03:46 PM

Everyone knows Carbon Monoxide is dangerous. 39 was about Carbon Dioxide
I have had more than one person here tell me that Carbon Dioxide can't be dangerous because we breathe it out.

mostpost
12-27-2017, 03:48 PM
50. Avoided Scandal

??????
We're talking about real scandals not phony made up scandals.

mostpost
12-27-2017, 04:03 PM
I read the first five or so and started laughing. Those are all things that he did terribly, terribly wrong! That's hysterical!
When I was copying that list, my constant thought was, "Of course someone is going to respond that those are all bad things. Congratulations on being the clueless one.

The fact that you think they are bad tell us a lot about you.

mostpost
12-27-2017, 04:06 PM
Their last collaboration was what, for MAD Magazine?
If it was, they were working for a publication that is light years superior to any conservative publication.

mostpost
12-27-2017, 04:11 PM
1. Made a lot of money for himself while stiffing his workers and contractors.
2. Groped and harassed countless women while bragging about it.
3. Stole the 2016 Presidential election with the aid of Russia.

Greyfox
12-27-2017, 04:16 PM
When I was copying that list, .

You forgot to add that "He made Iran and the Muslim World great again!"

FantasticDan
12-27-2017, 04:17 PM

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/cd/cdbdb7bc85634a8a38a17041baf338673252fa97670cdefeaa a6dfe4279c7fbd.jpg

Tom
12-27-2017, 04:28 PM
horsey returns!

Marshall Bennett
12-27-2017, 05:31 PM
Cut the deficit??? :lol:
Mosty....you're a comedian!!!

davew
12-27-2017, 10:18 PM
We're talking about real scandals not phony made up scandals.

Like near re-election time, all of the administration lies about the spontaneous riot and ambush with mortars in Benghazi?

JustRalph
12-27-2017, 10:56 PM
Gotta admit it’s fun watching the Postman melt down......

Illinois will be empty in ten years and Mostie will be the last man standing.......:lol:

Feeding pigeons between statues of Hillary, Obama and Rahm :lol:

jocko699
12-27-2017, 11:04 PM
Gotta admit it’s fun watching the Postman melt down......

Illinois will be empty in ten years and Mostie will be the last man standing.......:lol:

Feeding pigeons between statues of Hillary, Obama and Rahm :lol:

And the great Rod Blagojevich.:lol::lol::lol:

TBD
12-28-2017, 04:00 AM
Thanks for the list Mostpost. Now a closer look is in order.

1. Passed Health Care Reform: Great idea, bad implementation. “If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor”. “If you like your plan you can keep your plan”. “This will lower health care cost in America”. DOOMED.

7. Ended US Combat Missions In Iraq and Afghanistan. Yep, creating a fight with ISIS.

8. Turned Around the US Auto Industry. Bailed out GM with tax payer’s money, following poor judgment on the part of GMAC after entering the housing lending industry. Thanks Barney Franks (Dem).

20. Improved America's Image Abroad. By kissing their Arse. Had a painting of himself on a leash in Moscow.

21. Left His Mark on the Federal Judiciary. With Judges who do not know the law. See ya in the Supreme Court. Just wasting time.

22. Diversified the Federal Bureaucracy. You mean expanded.

24. Revived the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division. Yep, called the BLM

28. Kick Started Clean Energy Investment. Wonder how many of his buddies made money on that deal.

29. Reduced the Threat From Nuclear Weapons. Except North Korea, who could now hit us with a Nuclear ICBM

31. Cut Veteran Homelessness by Half. By allowing many of them to die waiting to see a doctor.

35. Cut the Deficit. Blew the debt

43. Reduced Discrimination Against Former Prisoners in Federal Hiring. After all, we want more criminals running our government.

46. Expanded Health Coverage for Children. Except those at Sandy Hook. Sandy Hook is the one thing that as President he should have done something about.

47. Improved Food Safety. Was this accomplished by stopping imports from China?

48. Let the Space Shuttle Die and Killed the Planned Moon Mission. Dooming future Americans to ride with the Russians.

Just a few select answers.

Tom
12-28-2017, 09:22 AM

Sharp post!
I think you show that it HAS been determined! :ThmbUp:

Welcome to the Jungle!

Fager Fan
12-28-2017, 09:24 AM
Sharp post!
I think you show that it HAS been determined! :ThmbUp:

Welcome to the Jungle!

43 made me laugh.

Agree, good post. But think we can expand on it. I wasn't seeing one that was a positive, though maybe there was one or two on there.

Marshall Bennett
12-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Mosty doesn't believe in all that stupid crap he posted. He throws a pile of shit out there and hopes perhaps a few pieces stick.
I suppose he's also on the bandwagon blaming Trump for that 200 year old tree dying at the white house. Liberals abound want Melania's head for ordering the ugly thing cut down.
Liberals (Democrats) are losing it, including a few goofs in here.

davew
12-28-2017, 01:03 PM
Cut the deficit??? :lol:
Mosty....you're a comedian!!!

What most is referring to is that after blowing the budget his first couple years, he did lower his yearly deficit in his later years.

In dim logic, even though he basically doubled the national DEBT, he did a good job by cutting down the yearly deficit. See the chart and how it is getting cut for later years? That is a great 0bama accomplishment.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RhyZILo5fBw/VGJ4D1EVWjI/AAAAAAAAS3g/kAjxc399weE/s1600/deficit.jpg

Fager Fan
12-28-2017, 01:12 PM
What most is referring to is that after blowing the budget his first couple years, he did lower his yearly deficit in his later years.

In dim logic, even though he basically doubled the national DEBT, he did a good job by cutting down the yearly deficit. See the chart and how it is getting cut for later years? That is a great 0bama accomplishment.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RhyZILo5fBw/VGJ4D1EVWjI/AAAAAAAAS3g/kAjxc399weE/s1600/deficit.jpg

Where's 2015 and 2016?

I can't see applauding a reduction in the deficit. It means they were still spending much, much more than they were bringing in. What ultimately matters is reducing the debt. Not operating on a deficit would logically help, though there are times where spending more can increase revenues. Obama never did that.

mostpost
12-28-2017, 07:50 PM

1. Passed Health Care Reform: Great idea, bad implementation. “If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor”. “If you like your plan you can keep your plan”. “This will lower health care cost in America”. DOOMED.
No one with any sense, thought they could keep their doctor if their insurance company decided not to do business with that doctor any longer. That is the same as it has always been. No one with any sense thought they could keep their plan if their insurance company decided to stop offering that plan. Insurance companies have always been able to discontinue plans. If Obamacare is doomed it is because Republicans have been sabotaging it for seven years,

7. Ended US Combat Missions In Iraq and Afghanistan. Yep, creating a fight with ISIS.
We had no business in Iraq. Hussein had nothing to do with 9-11. After we won, the Bush administration did the dumbest thing they could have done, telling the soldiers in the Iraqi army to go home and take their weapons with them. In Afghanistan, we had bin Laden surrounded and backed off so we could go fight in Iraq.

8. Turned Around the US Auto Industry. Bailed out GM with tax payer’s money, following poor judgment on the part of GMAC after entering the housing lending industry. Thanks Barney Franks (Dem).
Every penny of which was paid back with interest. I don't think any of the bailout money went to GMAC Housing lending which went bankrupt and liquidated in 2012.

20. Improved America's Image Abroad. By kissing their Arse. Had a painting of himself on a leash in Moscow.
I don't think treating people with respect is kissing their Arse; although that does seem to be a common opinion among Conservatives.

21. Left His Mark on the Federal Judiciary. With Judges who do not know the law. See ya in the Supreme Court. Just wasting time.
Civics lesson: The Law is not just what is in the Constitution. It is also case law, judicial decisions, common law and tradition.

22. Diversified the Federal Bureaucracy. You mean expanded.
The number of Federal Employees dropped by 259,000 during Obama's term.
BTW It has expanded by 21,000 during the first year of Mr. "I'm going to make government so small we can drown it in a bathtub."
24. Revived the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division. Yep, called the BLM.
That's too dumb to even dignify with an answer.
28. Kick Started Clean Energy Investment. Wonder how many of his buddies made money on that deal.
See 24 above.

29. Reduced the Threat From Nuclear Weapons. Except North Korea, who could now hit us with a Nuclear ICBM
If you have Nuclear threats from Iran and North Korea and you eliminate the threat from Iran by negotiating a strongly verifiable treaty; then you have reduced the threat. If you denounce that treaty, as the Moron in Chief has done, you increase the threat.

31. Cut Veteran Homelessness by Half. By allowing many of them to die waiting to see a doctor.
VA wait times is a major problem which is being addressed. But that affects all Veterans and the chances are homeless veterans are not trying to get in to see a doctor. The report that tracks veteran homelessness does not just count the number of veterans living on the street this year and subtract that from the number living on the street last year. It tracks those who have found housing.
35. Cut the Deficit. Blew the debt

43. Reduced Discrimination Against Former Prisoners in Federal Hiring. After all, we want more criminals running our government.
You got your wish, Donald Trump is now president.
46. Expanded Health Coverage for Children. Except those at Sandy Hook. Sandy Hook is the one thing that as President he should have done something about.
What the hell are you talking about?

47. Improved Food Safety. Was this accomplished by stopping imports from China?
It was accomplished by strengthening inspection procedures.

48. Let the Space Shuttle Die and Killed the Planned Moon Mission. Dooming future Americans to ride with the Russians.
This is one I could almost agree was not a positive. On the other hand the Space Shuttle was obsolete and companies like Space X seem to be doing a good job stepping in to fill the gap.

Just a few select answers.

:blush:
What you meant was, "Just a few examples of regurgitating Righty propaganda.

Tom
12-29-2017, 09:26 AM

If you have Nuclear threats from Iran and North Korea and you eliminate the threat from Iran by negotiating a strongly verifiable treaty; then you have reduced the threat. If you denounce that treaty, as the Moron in Chief has done, you increase the threat.

Only a total fool would think you could ever believe anything Iran said. And only a total fool would thing we were safer with IRan having nukes.

You and Obama......so much alike!:pound: