Damn......close call.

Thank goodness it failed

Time for waterboarding

upthecreek
12-11-2017, 09:36 AM
https://twitter.com/Jerzygma/status/940225160052867073

RunForTheRoses
12-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Crazy commute this morning. This was probably just a test run.

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2017, 10:26 AM
Damn......close call.

Thank goodness it failed

Time for waterboardingSaw the video of the explosion...wonder why that guy isn't more messed up? Shit just doesn't make much sense...

Fires at Grand Central and Penn last week...now a pipe bomb or whatever at Port Authority...

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2017, 10:27 AM
BTW, I was thinking while I was standing on the platform waiting for my train this morning (before I heard this news), that this country could really use more people from Bangladesh moving here to the USA to help us out.

I guess I was wrong.

boxcar
12-11-2017, 10:49 AM
https://twitter.com/Jerzygma/status/940225160052867073

No, no, no, no...you've got this all wrong. This incident would have never happened if Trump wasn't such a religious bigot. Muslims only retaliate against bad stuff. Muslims are kinda like black people in this respsect. Just as it isn't possible for a black person to be a racist, likewise it's not possible for a Muslim to act violently...unless provoked, of course, in which case his violence is justified. :coffee:

reckless
12-11-2017, 10:51 AM
This morning at about the same time real TV outlets had cameras fixed at the bombing site, CNN was talking about the number of diet cokes Trump drinks!

Just another reason that CNN is now an irrelevant joke (as if sounded-minded people didn't already know).

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2017, 11:15 AM
No, no, no, no...you've got this all wrong. This incident would have never happened if Trump wasn't such a religious bigot. Muslims only retaliate against bad stuff. Muslims are kinda like black people in this respsect. Just as it isn't possible for a black person to be a racist, likewise it's not possible for a Muslim to act violently...unless provoked, of course, in which case his violence is justified. :coffee:What kind of stupid BS are you writing about people you have no clue about?

Damn it you are such an idiot on display.

"Just as it isn't possible for a black person to be racist...." as if you even know any black people...

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Don't you just love how there is video of the explosion less than an hour after it happened, yet we still haven't seen much if any video of the Vegas shooter (in a hotel/town FULL of cameras), not to mention the Pentagon on 9/11 (another place that was FULL of cameras).

Funny how quickly info gets out on stuff they want you to know everything about...but I digress...

boxcar
12-11-2017, 11:57 AM
What kind of stupid BS are you writing about people you have no clue about?

Damn it you are such an idiot on display.

"Just as it isn't possible for a black person to be racist...." as if you even know any black people...

Talking about putting idiocy on display, you have done a stellar job! How would I not know any black people when America has roughly 38,000,000 or so of them? I would have to be a hermit who has never left my house.

And by the way, it's various black "civil rights leaders" who have made the idiotic claim that it's not possible for black people to be racists. Just givin' you an FYI to bring you up to speed. :coffee:

Tom
12-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Crazy commute this morning. This was probably just a test run.

Scary thought.
One to cause concern.

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Talking about putting idiocy on display, you have done a stellar job! How would I not know any black people when America has roughly 38,000,000 or so of them? I would have to be a hermit who has never left my house.

And by the way, it's various black "civil rights leaders" who have made the idiotic claim that it's not possible for black people to be racists. Just givin' you an FYI to bring you up to speed. :coffee:Thanks for schooling me, but obviously, I knew all of that already. But thanks anyway. :rolleyes:

What I don't know is why you feel the need to make stupid comments that bring nothing to the table except racist bullshit. Oh, I know, I know, you're not the one who originally said it...it was other idiots...much like you, but on the opposite spectrum.

Don't be an idiot. I know that's impossible.

RunForTheRoses
12-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Don't you just love how there is video of the explosion less than an hour after it happened, yet we still haven't seen much if any video of the Vegas shooter (in a hotel/town FULL of cameras), not to mention the Pentagon on 9/11 (another place that was FULL of cameras).

Funny how quickly info gets out on stuff they want you to know everything about...but I digress...

Yeah but I thought Wiliam of Ockham and all...i agree with you on Vegas, where is Paddock on video pushing his bags in, gambling, getting a 2 gallon frozen margharita,etc...here the possibilities are razor thin due to nypd or PA (not you lol) releasing video.

boxcar
12-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Thanks for schooling me, but obviously, I knew all of that already. But thanks anyway. :rolleyes:

What I don't know is why you feel the need to make stupid comments that bring nothing to the table except racist bullshit. Oh, I know, I know, you're not the one who originally said it...it was other idiots...much like you, but on the opposite spectrum.

Don't be an idiot. I know that's impossible.

Actually, the only thing that is obvious that you don't know very many things -- otherwise you would have made the utterly stupid remark that I don't know any black people. The only thing that appears to be impossible around here is your inability to not step into high mounds of your own self-created BS!

Oh...and you wanted to know why I made my "racist" remark? It was an analogy -- and very good one. After all, many black leaders think black people (an oppressed, victimized, underclass people to this day, according to many)it's impossible for them to be racists and to hate white people. Whenever black people commit acts of violence, libs tend to whitewash those acts because they were justified. Likewise...many other liberals also think that Muslims can never do wrong because they, too, are an underclass, oppressed people who the West (namely, the U.S.) is always treating poorly, especially since we've been, historically, such strong allies of Israel. As I've been typing this, El Rushbo just ran an audio clip of some airhead on CNN, who evidently is as clueless as you are, and this reporter opined on the boob tube that the reason for the bombing this morning is out of retaliation to Trump for his decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. In other words, to this yo-yo's mind, the bomber was justified, and the bombing would never have happened if Trump wasn't such an anti-Muslim, religious bigot.

But I am thankful that this CNN reporter vindicated my analogy. :coffee: :jump:

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2017, 01:47 PM
Actually, the only thing that is obvious that you don't know very many things -- otherwise you would have made the utterly stupid remark that I don't know any black people. The only thing that appears to be impossible around here is your inability to not step into high mounds of your own self-created BS!

Oh...and you wanted to know why I made my "racist" remark? It was an analogy -- and very good one. After all, many black leaders think black people (an oppressed, victimized, underclass people to this day, according to many)it's impossible for them to be racists and to hate white people. Whenever black people commit acts of violence, libs tend to whitewash those acts because they were justified. Likewise...many other liberals also think that Muslims can never do wrong because they, too, are an underclass, oppressed people who the West (namely, the U.S.) is always treating poorly, especially since we've been, historically, such strong allies of Israel. As I've been typing this, El Rushbo just ran an audio clip of some airhead on CNN, who evidently is as clueless as you are, and this reporter opined on the boob tube that the reason for the bombing this morning is out of retaliation to Trump for his decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. In other words, to this yo-yo's mind, the bomber was justified, and the bombing would never have happened if Trump wasn't such an anti-Muslim, religious bigot.

But I am thankful that this CNN reporter vindicated my analogy. :coffee: :jump:Dud, errr...I mean dude, you are so off the rails, it's pathetic.

You couldn't wait to make your stupid "point" which was really no point at all. And I called you on it...which is the only thing that pisses you off.

But keep talking about knowing black people...I'm sure everyone thinks that was a clever move.

olddaddy
12-11-2017, 02:12 PM

We get what they want us to get and the media gives us what they tell them to give us.

boxcar
12-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Dud, errr...I mean dude, you are so off the rails, it's pathetic.

You couldn't wait to make your stupid "point" which was really no point at all. And I called you on it...which is the only thing that pisses you off.

But keep talking about knowing black people...I'm sure everyone thinks that was a clever move.

You called me on NOTHING; for the analogy I made is dead on target.

And by the way...your utterly stupid remark about me not knowing any black people is an equally stupid non sequitur, since the analogy I made was not based on my expressed sentiments over or first hand knowledge of the non-existence of racist black people but rather based on black liberal leaders' expressed opinion of same.

But feel free to continue to make a fool of yourself. The next thing you'll be telling me is that I don't know any Muslims either. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2017, 03:00 PM
The funny thing is, you'd love nothing more than to keep going back and forth like children over this.

I've made my point. You're a fool. A fool who thought he was making some clever point. The funniest kind.

I'm done. You can have the last word, so you win.

boxcar
12-11-2017, 03:37 PM
The funny thing is, you'd love nothing more than to keep going back and forth like children over this.

I've made my point. You're a fool. A fool who thought he was making some clever point. The funniest kind.

{emphasis mine)

That's a foregone conclusion when you insist on assuming the role of the rear end of a jackass. But hey...thanks for making me look so smart. Very generous of you. :coffee:

fast4522
12-11-2017, 04:32 PM
You guys should figure out wind direction prior to pissing. Our system was never put together for this breed of cat, if we do not come together and figure some things out fast this is going to turn into the the plague of our time. obviously I would prefer to strip this evil shit of all his rights and send him to Guantanamo Bay to be beheaded after a full extraction of information from his peanut sized brain.

dnlgfnk
12-11-2017, 04:46 PM
No, no, no, no...you've got this all wrong. This incident would have never happened if Trump wasn't such a religious bigot. Muslims only retaliate against bad stuff. Muslims are kinda like black people in this respsect. Just as it isn't possible for a black person to be a racist, likewise it's not possible for a Muslim to act violently...unless provoked, of course, in which case his violence is justified. :coffee:

"We can generalize about blacks, because jihadist ideology is just like pigmentation in this respect".

boxcar
12-11-2017, 05:15 PM
"We can generalize about blacks, because jihadist ideology is just like pigmentation in this respect".

Black people are allowed to generalize about their kind, don't you know?

burnsy
12-11-2017, 05:31 PM

Well, he is an idiot but unfortunately not the only one. The generalization of individuals is just moronic from the start. Black, Muslim, White, Male, Female.........whatever. I'm surprised people over 30 years old don't get this. There are so many stupid people its enough to make me cry.

Someone that tries something like this.....a bullshit attempt at that (another moron),,,,couldn't even blow himself up......is not religious. They say they are Muslims, they are not.

Just like some white folk claim to be "Christians"....then they go around and bomb churches or burn things in the name of God......should we be banning "Christians" too. Can't take his gun away, he's white and "Christian", who cares when he kills 60 people.....at least it wasn't a Muslim.....:lol:

Or, saying Black leaders say. blah, blah, blah. Bull shit also. I'm white and 90% of what these white leaders say is bull shit to me but somehow "black Leaders" think for all black people.

Here is what the ignorant, dumb majority does when something like this happens. THEY TRY TO PAINT PEOPLE WITH ONE BROAD STROKE. Its the Muslims......Its the Blacks.......its the Whites....Its the Christians....The time of personal responsibility is over and reality is a long, lost myth.

The truth about people and how it really is. There are good people and evil people. They happen to belong to every color and every faith. That's all it is, its that simple. It doesn't matter the color, the race, the creed...its just how it is. Some day maybe people will grow some brain capacity to understand this.......everyone is responsible for the choices they make.......all that other "side crap" is absolute bull shit. When you "Einstein's" find a perfect race of humans.......let me know......:lol::puke::lol: We been killing each other since Cain killed Abel and then some.....

boxcar
12-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Well, he is an idiot but unfortunately not the only one. The generalization of individuals is just moronic from the start. Black, Muslim, White, Male, Female.........whatever. I'm surprised people over 30 years old don't get this. There are so many stupid people its enough to make me cry.

Someone that tries something like this.....a bullshit attempt at that (another moron),,,,couldn't even blow himself up......is not religious. They say they are Muslims, they are not.

Just like some white folk claim to be "Christians"....then they go around and bomb churches or burn things in the name of God......should we banning "Christians" too. Can take his gun away, he's white and "Christian", who cares when he kills 60 people.....at least it wasn't a Muslim.....:lol:

Or, saying Black leaders say. blah, blah, blah. Bull shit also. I'm white and 90% of what these white leaders say is bull shit to me but somehow "black Leaders" think for all black people.

Here is what the ignorant, dumb majority does when something like this happens. THEY TRY TO PAINT PEOPLE WITH ONE BROAD STROKE. Its the Muslims......Its the Blacks.......its the Whites....Its the Christians....The time of personal responsibility is over and reality is a long, lost myth.

The truth about people and how it really is. There IS [sic] good people and evil people. They happen to belong to every color and every faith. That's all it is, its that simple. It doesn't matter the color, the race, the creed...its just how it is. Some day maybe people will grow some brain capacity to understand this.......everyone is responsible for the choices they make.......all that other "side crap" is absolute bull shit. When you "Einstein's" find a perfect race of humans.......let me know......:lol::puke::lol: (emphasis mine)

There "is", huh?

Hey, Burnsy, is there an ironclad way the U.S. government can tell beforehand who is good and who isn't before prior to letting them into our country?

And what do you think about the lottery system of immigration? Are you on board with that?

Clocker
12-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Sorry to hijack the discussion, but here is some info about the NY bomber.

The bomber, oops, I mean the suspect, entered the country under a "chain migration" migration visa, not under the lottery system. Chain migration gives preference to someone related to a US citizen, born here or naturalized. I have not been able to find any info as to whether or not such a vise is subject to the same scrutiny and background check as other visas.

On Monday 27-year-old Akayed Ullah, a Bangladesh national, injured three individuals when he allegedly tried to detonate a suicide bomb in New York City in a planned terrorist attack (http://www.breitbart.com/live/reports-explosion-new-york-city-times-square/).
Ullah, as confirmed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), entered the U.S. in 2011 as a chain migrant.
Under “chain migration,” new immigrants to the U.S. are allowed to bring an unlimited number of poorly-screened foreign relatives with them, creating a never-ending flow of immigration from some terror-ridden countries.
Ullah came to the U.S. through the F43 visa, allowing him to obtain a Green Card simply because his father’s brother or sister had recently been naturalized as a U.S. citizen. This process is known as “extended-family chain migration.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/11/dhs-subway-suicide-bomb-suspect-is-chain-migrant/

boxcar
12-11-2017, 07:27 PM
Sorry to hijack the discussion, but here is some info about the NY bomber.

The bomber, oops, I mean the suspect, entered the country under a "chain migration" migration visa, not under the lottery system. Chain migration gives preference to someone related to a US citizen, born here or naturalized. I have not been able to find any info as to whether or not such a vise is subject to the same scrutiny and background check as other visas.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/11/dhs-subway-suicide-bomb-suspect-is-chain-migrant/

I bet Chuckles Schumer is very relieved to learn this, as this let's him off the hook as the sponsor of the lottery immigration bill...unless of course, this kind of immigration was his brainchild also.

elysiantraveller
12-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Personally I don't think immigration is the issue here. What radicalized the guy is much more important. His transformation from immigrant to terrorist happened here.

Saying he came here to commit an act of terror, waited and lived here for six years, then decides to carry out his master plan by building a shitty pipe bomb? That doesn't gel.

He was radicalized stateside.

Tom
12-11-2017, 10:08 PM
OK, so now we deport him AND his family here.
They sponsored a terrorist - suck to be them.

Buh-bye

elysiantraveller
12-11-2017, 10:23 PM
OK, so now we deport him AND his family here.
They sponsored a terrorist - suck to be them.

Buh-bye

Now we deport citizens?

Not sure if you were responding to my post. I don't think he came here as a terrorist. I think that transformation happened here.

JustRalph
12-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Now we deport citizens?

Not sure if you were responding to my post. I don't think he came here as a terrorist. I think that transformation happened here.

Tough shit. I’m beyond all the nice bullshit. Chained migration is a joke and over half of Americans aren’t even aware it existed until Trump.

Let’s put a ten year ban on this shit and sort it out.

elysiantraveller
12-12-2017, 12:32 AM
Tough shit. I’m beyond all the nice bullshit. Chained migration is a joke and over half of Americans aren’t even aware it existed until Trump.

Let’s put a ten year ban on this shit and sort it out.

I don't disagree that chained migration is suspect.

I just don't think this has anything to do with immigration. It seems improbably he came here as a terrorist... something happened that set off this chain of events. Hopefully, since he lived, investigators can get to the bottom of what that was.

Tom
12-12-2017, 09:52 AM
You are probably right, but if somen sponsors an immigrant, this will give them incentive to keep and eye on them once they get here.

But we got this one alive, and NY is on the Atlantic, so we have LOTS of water.:headbanger:

davew
12-12-2017, 11:09 AM
I hope the suspect got his youtube info from a NSA planted video that causes slow death to person using it and few other casualties.

Clocker
12-12-2017, 11:40 AM
But we got this one alive, and NY is on the Atlantic, so we have LOTS of water.:headbanger:

Water boarding with salt water is unhealthy and contrary to EPA guide lines. :p

OntheRail
12-12-2017, 12:34 PM
Personally I don't think immigration is the issue here. What radicalized the guy is much more important. His transformation from immigrant to terrorist happened here.

Saying he came here to commit an act of terror, waited and lived here for six years, then decides to carry out his master plan by building a shitty pipe bomb? That doesn't gel.

He was radicalized stateside.

You're assuming facts that you just don't know.

For all we know Akayed Ullah has placed his shitty pipe bomb duds out and about for years... this time he almost got it right.

Thank God he did not...

zico20
12-12-2017, 01:12 PM
Chain migration should lead to chain deportation.