PDA

View Full Version : DOJ political hack

Show Me the Wire
12-07-2017, 03:36 PM
demoted in the HRC fake Trump dossier affair. Senior official Bruce G. Ohr demoted from assoc. deputy atty. general due to his involvement with Fusion Gps and Steele.

This corruption in the FBI and the DOJ is a scary problem. A politicized national police force is the first step toward oppression by authoritarian governments.

boxcar
12-07-2017, 04:24 PM
demoted in the HRC fake Trump dossier affair. Senior official Bruce G. Ohr demoted from assoc. deputy atty. general due to his involvement with Fusion Gps and Steele.

This corruption in the FBI and the DOJ is a scary problem. A politicized national police force is the first step toward oppression by authoritarian governments.

I agree. This is a huge problem, and Trump has the wrong guy at the helm of the DOJ to drain that swamp.

woodtoo
12-07-2017, 05:42 PM
I agree. This is a huge problem, and Trump has the wrong guy at the helm of the DOJ to drain that swamp.

I disagree. but you are not alone in your assessment of AG Sessions as he appears to be doing nothing. Behind the scenes he is doing plenty once the
Office of the Inspector General releases his report Mr. Session will unleash the sealed indictments to thunderous applause or shrill claims of dissent.

chadk66
12-07-2017, 07:08 PM
I don't think we have any idea how big this corruption is. But I think we're going to find out. Had no idea the swamp draining was going to get this huge.