PDA

View Full Version : The bombshell drops

Show Me the Wire
12-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Congressman Jim Jordan connects the dots. FBI agent Strzok used the fake Trump dossier, financed by HRC, as the basis to secure Fisa warrants to spy on the Trump presidential campaign.

davew
12-07-2017, 12:22 PM
pure speculation that has been going around for weeks

President Trump is a threat to progressive plans and must be stopped if the country is to continue on its path to becoming a third world country

the secret police of the dimocrats (FBI) must be allowed to continue to take direction from the DNC

woodtoo
12-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Congressman Jim Jordan connects the dots. FBI agent Strzok used the fake Trump dossier, financed by HRC, as the basis to secure Fisa warrants to spy on the Trump presidential campaign.

Strzok was the go to agent on all things crooked and Wray said shipping to HR was not a demotion. :lol:

Tom
12-07-2017, 03:23 PM

10,000% more evidence than Bueller has discovered.
Time for Hillary to do a perp walk.
Some people say we would look like a third world country if we jailed someone who just lost the election.

I say we ARE a thrid world nation if we do not.
The idea of America is that the laws apply to EVERYONE, period.

Take the bitch DOOOOOOOWN!~:headbanger:

JustRalph
12-07-2017, 03:36 PM
Just heard the tape of the hearings this morning.

This is some down right crooked shit.

The anti Trump actions go to the core of the deep state

Show Me the Wire
12-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Just heard the tape of the hearings this morning.

This is some down right crooked shit.

See demotion of DOJ official Bruce G. Ohr, we were/are in dangerous and perilous territory.

Show Me the Wire
12-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Based on these recent disclosures about the corruption by officials in the FBI and DOJ it is understandable why the President would have concerns about loyalty of the FBI director. Well Comey answered that question, he is loyal to HRC. Comey leaked confidential FBI info, in order to, have a special counsel appointed. A special counsel who hires political hacks to conduct a witch hunt.

If I was a HRC underling who was questioned by the political hack Strzoc and subsequently not charged with lying to the FBI, I would start worrying. I would hire an attorney and get ahead of the situation and make a deal to testify.

JustRalph
12-07-2017, 04:06 PM
“Here’s what I think Dr. Wray, Peter Strzok Mr. super agent at the FBI is the guy that took the dossier application to the FISA court to spy on Americans “

#FBIDirectorChristopherWray https://twitter.com/steph93065/status/938814263631560705/video/1

wisconsin
12-07-2017, 04:51 PM

Whatever they could do to stop him before and now after. And it won't stop. The deep state, aka Swamp runs far deeper than I imagined, and it's on both sides of the aisle.

Makes his victory even more unbelievable considering what he was up against, and is still fending off.

Plain and simple, he was not supposed to win.

woodtoo
12-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Plain and simple, he was not supposed to win.

All this would have never come out, it wasn't supposed to ever come out
but Hillary lost and left a big trail of lies and crimes.

The Ag report will surprise some but the real criminals are scurrying in the dark because they well know.

One of the rare Hillary truths " If he is elected we all hang."
:pound:

rastajenk
12-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Why in the world would she say such a thing? :popcorn:

woodtoo
12-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Why in the world would she say such a thing? :popcorn:

She let one slip out. She wanted to make a true prediction.

mostpost
12-07-2017, 06:42 PM
The crackpots at Pace Advantage post a crackpot theory from the crackpot representative from Ohio. No surprise there.

chadk66
12-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Jordan hit a walk off home run today. I think the last nail has been removed from pandora's box.

Show Me the Wire
12-07-2017, 07:44 PM
The crackpots at Pace Advantage post a crackpot theory from the crackpot representative from Ohio. No surprise there.

What do you believe you are communicating with your signature, Sometimes I feel like I'm the Harlem Globetrotters playing against the Washington Generals?

fast4522
12-07-2017, 11:02 PM

Thats really something coming from you mosty, never really grounded in posts containing reality. Do you really think things making the news are fake or just when it is convienient to the left? You have to prepair for major dissapointments that are certain to become true, just like when President Donald J. Trump won. We can always bet on what month mostposts head explodes you know, we tend to bet on things around here.:lol:

mostpost
12-07-2017, 11:11 PM
What do you believe you are communicating with your signature, Sometimes I feel like I'm the Harlem Globetrotters playing against the Washington Generals?

It seems self evident to me. The Globetrotters always win; the Generals always lose. I'm the Globetrotters; you guys are the Generals.

mostpost
12-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Thats really something coming from you mosty, never really grounded in posts containing reality. Do you really think things making the news are fake or just when it is convienient to the left? You have to prepair for major dissapointments that are certain to become true, just like when President Donald J. Trump won. We can always bet on what month mostposts head explodes you know, we tend to bet on things around here.:lol:
What is fake is the coordinated effort by Fox News, the Freedom Caucus, and their allies to slander Robert Mueller. I don't think I need to prepair for major disappointments, but I will prepare for them.

Show Me the Wire
12-07-2017, 11:27 PM
It seems self evident to me. The Globetrotters always win; the Generals always lose. I'm the Globetrotters; you guys are the Generals.

Do you know why the Globetrotters always won? I will give you a hint, it was not based solely on talent.

davew
12-08-2017, 12:30 AM

what, no SNOPES or fluffy charts?

PaceAdvantage
12-08-2017, 01:24 AM
What is fake is the coordinated effort by Fox News, the Freedom Caucus, and their allies to slander Robert Mueller. I don't think I need to prepair for major disappointments, but I will prepare for them.Comey at one time was held in as high regard as Mueller is now by you and your ilk. But then Comey fell from grace with Democrats after the Hillary clown show.

Prepare for Mueller to face a similar Dem public opinion fate.

Oh how the mighty fall quickly in Dem eyes.

MutuelClerk
12-08-2017, 11:09 AM

Politicians are the Globetrotters and globetrotting.

We the people in what's now a horrific union are the Generals.

Tom
12-08-2017, 04:02 PM

And another crackpot comments on it! :pound:

boxcar
12-08-2017, 06:40 PM
All this would have never come out, it wasn't supposed to ever come out
but Hillary lost and left a big trail of lies and crimes.

The Ag report will surprise some but the real criminals are scurrying in the dark because they well know.

One of the rare Hillary truths " If he is elected we all hang."
:pound:

Absolutely! You nailed it perfectly. If all had gone as the Dimwits planned it, none of this would have come out. But now...the hate-filled anti-Trump Dems have left such a trail of breadcrumbs to follow, that it could lead to many Dem and Dem sympathizer's heads rolling. There was so much conspiring going on after Trump won that the dam is getting ready to bust wide open. It can't contain it all anymore.

Lemon Drop Husker
12-08-2017, 06:47 PM
What is fake is the coordinated effort by Fox News, the Freedom Caucus, and their allies to slander Robert Mueller. I don't think I need to prepair for major disappointments, but I will prepare for them.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

davew
12-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Do you know why the Globetrotters always won? I will give you a hint, it was not based solely on talent.

I heard it was fixed - they cheated.

Show Me the Wire
12-08-2017, 07:07 PM
I heard it was fixed - they cheated.

Cheated is to strong of a word. They participated in scripted entertainment. The Generals colluded with the Globetrotters. Very telling that our self-acknowledged liberal and dem, Cliff Clavin, err I mean Mostie, identifies with parties who colluded to obtain the desired result.

Mostie must be really gullible to believe that the same General player would fall for the identical trick play each and every game during the same part of the so-called competition.