PDA

View Full Version : Another Dem bites the dust....sex harrassment

JustRalph
11-27-2017, 09:35 PM
http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-assemblyman-raul-bocanegra-resigns-1511803852-htmlstory.html

Just a SoCal Assemblyman

woodtoo
11-28-2017, 10:27 AM
Newest bite the dust news; Keith Olbermann announced he's leaving political
commentary and Morning Joe announced he's pulling down his past tweets on Trump.
And Luis Gutierrez announced he's leaving Congress, could be from his wife receiving $125,856 from his champagne in 2016 ?

It seems the swamp has a self cleaning mode.

chadk66
11-28-2017, 07:05 PM
all the pedophiles, rapists, sexual assaulters, etc are going to start to resign for fear of being outed.

woodtoo
11-28-2017, 07:09 PM
all the pedophiles, rapists, sexual assaulters, etc are going to start to resign for fear of being outed.

That is what is happening now.:ThmbUp: Shaming out of a job.:headbanger:

mostpost
11-28-2017, 07:36 PM
http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-assemblyman-raul-bocanegra-resigns-1511803852-htmlstory.html

Just a SoCal Assemblyman
I've figured it out. Every time you post a new thread here, you get paid by your masters on the alt right. There is no other reason for all your nonsense threads.

NJ Stinks
11-28-2017, 08:33 PM
I've figured it out. Every time you post a new thread here, you get paid by your masters on the alt right. There is no other reason for all your nonsense threads.

If somebody liberal posted garbage like this, PA would be right there telling us we are posting garbage.

dkithore
11-28-2017, 08:45 PM

"you get paid by your masters on the alt right."
Unfortunately this is called an innuendo. Leftist and liberal media is fraught with them. I am glad PA calls on "nonsense threads."

JustRalph
11-28-2017, 09:22 PM

I get such a kick out of watching your reaction, I don’t need any pay!

It’s been such a great year! So tired of winning!

reckless
11-28-2017, 09:36 PM
It's been a great year for America with a real President, Donald J. Trump, leading the call.

It's also a great year for those of us on PA watching the deranged melt down of the anti-Trumpers by both left wing lunatics and pseudo conservative RINOs.

woodtoo
11-29-2017, 12:46 PM
On ABC's "This Week" Cokie Roberts made a startling admission

"every female in the press corps knew" to avoid being in an elevator with
Rep, John Conyers (D-MI) and has known about this "for years."

Why do the news and entertainment perverts get canned instantly while the political perverts get a buy? Conyers, Franken etc.

PaceAdvantage
12-03-2017, 03:13 PM
If somebody liberal posted garbage like this, PA would be right there telling us we are posting garbage.Oh really?

Point out the last time I did that. Should be super easy.