PDA

View Full Version : Trump: I should have left them in jail

jimmyb
11-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Could laVar Ball be moron of the year?

http://www.newser.com/story/251801/trump-i-should-have-left-them-in-jail.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=uol&utm_campaign=rss_top

chadk66
11-19-2017, 04:59 PM
PSA to all. Don't get caught in another country screwing off. Your gonna stay there for a while from now on.

davew
11-19-2017, 05:12 PM
maybe Trump could set up an exhibition basketball game with the entire Ball family in North Korea - the leader there likes basketball

RunForTheRoses
11-19-2017, 05:17 PM
LOL, I thought he shouldn't have stepped in, there are other more important things to do, ungrateful privileged bastards.

Marshall Bennett
11-19-2017, 05:39 PM
Send them all back. :lol:

classhandicapper
11-19-2017, 06:28 PM
Other than having some talented kids I'm not why the press gives him any attention. I guess some people enjoy looking at car and train wrecks.

dkithore
11-20-2017, 06:08 AM
Other than having some talented kids I'm not why the press gives him any attention. I guess some people enjoy looking at car and train wrecks.
:ThmbUp:

MutuelClerk
11-20-2017, 11:18 AM
His son made more than one bad decision. Three stores they stole stuff from. And it was more than sunglasses. Ball Sr. may not like Trump's politics. Fine. But to not show thanks? Classless.

Marshall Bennett
11-20-2017, 12:52 PM
Next, Trump will be called a racist. This despite him rescuing the thieving son from a foreign land. :bang:

Dave Schwartz
11-20-2017, 01:28 PM
maybe Trump could set up an exhibition basketball game with the entire Ball family in North Korea - the leader there likes basketball

The former leader was an amazing athlete. I saw on an ABC show taped there that he was the greatest golfer in the world. Did you know he once made 6 holes-in-one on a single round?

:liar:

I can only imagine that he would have stuffed Shaq on a regular basis, so the current "Kim" must be even better. (Runs in the family, right?)

Clocker
11-20-2017, 01:35 PM
The former leader was an amazing athlete. I saw on an ABC show taped there that he was the greatest golfer in the world. Did you know he once made 6 holes-in-one on a single round?

I bet he choked on the hole with the windmill. That one and the clown hole are always tough. :p

Dave Schwartz
11-20-2017, 04:12 PM
I bet he choked on the hole with the windmill. That one and the clown hole are always tough. :p

:lol:

Sincerely,
Dave Schwartz

Elliott Sidewater
11-21-2017, 05:34 PM
This recalls a story about O.J. Simpson's golfing exploits. O.J. wasn't the straightest guy off the tee, so a lot of second shots were hit from the woods. Miraculously, he never seemed to suffer a lost ball. Getting frustrated with his antics, a guy he frequently played with followed him into the woods to see what was going on, and saw O.J. about to hit his second in a clearing OFF A TEE! When confronted with an accusation of cheating, O.J. swore up and down that he found his ball ON THE TEE. When interviewed for the story, the man said nothing more to further impugn O.J.'s integrity, only that the best club in O.J.'s bag was the number 2 pencil.

Inner Dirt
11-21-2017, 06:01 PM
This recalls a story about O.J. Simpson's golfing exploits. O.J. wasn't the straightest guy off the tee, so a lot of second shots were hit from the woods. Miraculously, he never seemed to suffer a lost ball. Getting frustrated with his antics, a guy he frequently played with followed him into the woods to see what was going on, and saw O.J. about to hit his second in a clearing OFF A TEE! When confronted with an accusation of cheating, O.J. swore up and down that he found his ball ON THE TEE. When interviewed for the story, the man said nothing more to further impugn O.J.'s integrity, only that the best club in O.J.'s bag was the number 2 pencil.

Good one. I played with a couple of brothers who both cheated, one had O.J's tee shots and usually played in the opposite fairway more than the one he should have been using. He just had a problem with math, he seemed to give himself a 20% discount on his score with regularity. The other brother would just kick and throw his ball when he thought no one was looking. The third brother (Our foursome was me and 3 brothers) never cheated and didn't care, he was usually pretty intoxicated by the back nine. He actually whiffed on a tee shot once and fell down. Too bad they didn't have cell phone cameras back them.

Clocker
11-21-2017, 06:22 PM
Trump: I should have left them in jailAnd that White House turkey that Trump pardoned today better show sufficient gratitude or it could still end up on a platter.

barahona44
11-21-2017, 06:34 PM
By not thanking Trump,Ol' Lavar continues to get talked about.Which is exactly what he wants.

woodtoo
11-21-2017, 07:05 PM
By not thanking Trump,Ol' Lavar continues to get talked about.Which is exactly what he wants.

Did you see the Cuomo/Lavar Bell interview on CNN? And how hard it was to watch a very confused man try to make a simple explanation, no not Cuomo.

It was the first Time Cuomo actually backed the President.:eek:

Clocker
11-22-2017, 11:41 AM
But let's talk about me, Donald Trump.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump) It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair.

Ball made a fair point in his interview. Why is the president of the US obsessing about such a minor deal?

“If you help, you shouldn’t have to say anything,” Ball said in an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo. “Somebody told me about the tweet a couple days ago … why is that on your mind? All this stuff going on, and that’s on your mind, that a father didn’t say thank you? And you’re the head of the U.S.? Come on.”https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/11/22/lest-forget-trump-reminds-us-donald-trump-made-happen/

thaskalos
11-22-2017, 11:48 AM
Is this really THE Donald Trump...sending out these ridiculous tweets at 4:30 in the morning? I thought only gamblers and prostitutes stayed up that late.

Clocker
11-22-2017, 12:11 PM
Is this really THE Donald Trump...sending out these ridiculous tweets at 4:30 in the morning?

It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. :rolleyes:

elysiantraveller
11-23-2017, 08:53 PM
Some super smart Trump supporters out there...

Reading Rainbow guy mistaken for Lavar Ball on twitter (https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/22/reading-rainbow-host-levar-burton-gets-mistaken-for-lavar-ball-on-twitter.amp.html)

chrisl
11-24-2017, 10:02 AM
Some super smart Trump supporters out there...

Reading Rainbow guy mistaken for Lavar Ball on twitter (https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/22/reading-rainbow-host-levar-burton-gets-mistaken-for-lavar-ball-on-twitter.amp.html)

Wave that flag traveler...keep waving it...Trump supporters are stupid. Keep waving it. Proud guy aren't Ya!

elysiantraveller
11-24-2017, 12:07 PM
Wave that flag traveler...keep waving it...Trump supporters are stupid. Keep waving it. Proud guy aren't Ya!

What flag? I didn't say all but certainly some.

You don't find it funny the Reading Rainbow and engineer of the Enterprise is getting attacked?

It's hilarious.

davew
11-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Is this really THE Donald Trump...sending out these ridiculous tweets at 4:30 in the morning? I thought only gamblers and prostitutes stayed up that late.

He gets up early in the morning - he should have negotiated a swap, fathers for sons

reckless
11-24-2017, 01:39 PM
Wow ... still the typical anti-Trump stupidity coming from the usual cast of characters, who still cannot get over their incorrect, naive and juvenile assessment of the (1) election of 2016, (2) the GOP nomination campaign nor (3) Donald Trump and his supporters.

I guess the anti-Trumpsters on here think it was OK to commit a crime of shop lifting? That must be so because none of you guys condemned these criminals and their illegal act, now did you?

I guess the anti-Trumpsters on here believe that if Donald Trump did not intervene at all on their behalf, the Chinese government still would have released them anyway? I guess you do because no one made that point either.

WTG, guys. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: WTG. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tom
11-24-2017, 03:06 PM
Let them whine.....bottom line is Trump won.
In spite of their superior intellect on the matter.

davew
12-04-2017, 05:58 PM
Ball dropped out of UCLA since he was on indefinite suspension from playing on the basketball team.

woodtoo
12-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Ball dropped out of UCLA since he was on indefinite suspension from playing on the basketball team.

I thought this was announced a while back at a press conference? All three suspended indef.

barahona44
12-04-2017, 07:14 PM
I thought this was announced a while back at a press conference? All three suspended indef.

Ball dropping out of UCLA is the news in the latest chapter in this saga,To focus on his "NBA career", you know based on his fabulous college career.

Might lead the steals possibly.

woodtoo
12-04-2017, 07:23 PM
[QUOTE=barahona44;fabulous college career.

Might lead the steals possibly.[/QUOTE]

BaffertsWig
12-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Ball dropping out of UCLA is the news in the latest chapter in this saga,To focus on his "NBA career", you know based on his fabulous college career.

Might lead the steals possibly.

I saw his UCLA stats were 0 minutes played, 1 steal :lol:

Anyways, his dad is shopping him and the younger brother around in the European league. These kids have no shot at the NBA, and I am glad for that.

davew
12-05-2017, 01:18 PM
'three brothers all gonna be on the Lakers....'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hhNXHojemc

woodtoo
12-05-2017, 02:26 PM
'three brothers all gonna be on the Lakers....'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hhNXHojemc

Delusional and yet hilarious.

davew
12-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Delusional and yet hilarious.

In a Colin Kaepernick sort of way....

http://kaepernick7.com/

woodtoo
12-05-2017, 04:38 PM
In a Colin Kaepernick sort of way....

http://kaepernick7.com/

Couldn't agree more. Two shining dimwits.

JustRalph
12-05-2017, 04:43 PM
I predict a quick falling out with the brother whoˇs on the Lakers already, and his entire family.

He is not going to play piggy bank to the entire family......much longer

davew
12-05-2017, 04:50 PM
I predict a quick falling out with the brother whoˇs on the Lakers already, and his entire family.

even if he gets his own model of $500 sneakers?

davew
12-11-2017, 08:02 PM
kids going pro in Lithuania - maybe take dad as chaperone

bigballerbrand will do well in the EU

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/report-liangelo-lamelo-ball-turn-pro-sign-deals-with-lithuanian-club/ar-BBGCzPN?li=BBnb7Kz

sandpit
12-11-2017, 10:00 PM
It is incomprehensible that a parent could be this stupid, but this guy is setting a new standard for how not to parent. I don't know much about him, but is he still married? If I was his wife, I'd be volunteering for the first trip to Elon Musk's new commune on Mars.

He's like a shiny new object, or maybe a scab, that the media can't leave alone.

Inner Dirt
12-12-2017, 10:16 AM
kids going pro in Lithuania - maybe take dad as chaperone

bigballerbrand will do well in the EU

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/report-liangelo-lamelo-ball-turn-pro-sign-deals-with-lithuanian-club/ar-BBGCzPN?li=BBnb7Kz

Of course liberal MSN doesn't mention that Lithuanian league pays it's players $500 a month.

Inner Dirt
12-12-2017, 10:21 AM

How did the Ball's get all their money before Lonzo's rise to fame? I doubt they got rich selling over priced T-shirts, hats and sneakers. Does the lady of the house come from money or have a good job or business? I think they have been high middle class or low upper class for sometime.

Clocker
12-12-2017, 10:28 AM
I think they have been high middle class or low upper class for sometime.

I haven't seen any evidence of any class here. :rolleyes:

Inner Dirt
12-12-2017, 01:18 PM
I haven't seen any evidence of any class here. :rolleyes:

I am talking about financially of course, they seem to have an upscale home, cars and lifestyle with Lavar never seeming to have a real job other than being a professional blowhard. That was well before Lonzo signed an NBA contract.