PDA

View Full Version : Charles Manson

jocko699
11-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Looks lie the POS is finally leaving Earth to burn in hell. I hope it is painful.

Inner Dirt
11-15-2017, 09:32 PM
I never understood why they seem to go to such lengths to save people who have committed horrendous crimes. How they let that piece of crap out live normal life expectancy is beyond me. The most comical is they will not execute someone if they are sick.

kingfin66
11-15-2017, 11:49 PM
Looks lie the POS is finally leaving Earth to burn in hell. I hope it is painful.

Don't get your hopes up too high. I have thought on more than one occasion that his life sentence would finally be fulfilled only to be disappointed each time. That little psycho is like a cockroach. Keep your fingers crossed!

Burls
11-16-2017, 12:42 AM
Good Riddance!

ldiatone
11-16-2017, 05:22 PM
via twitter: Official: Charles Manson is alive, can't comment on health

MutuelClerk
11-16-2017, 06:32 PM
I never understood why they seem to go to such lengths to save people who have committed horrendous crimes. How they let that piece of crap out live normal life expectancy is beyond me. The most comical is they will not execute someone if they are sick.

Agreed. Tale about the single bullet theory. That's all it would take. One shot to his head. No needle. No pill. No old age. Die motherfu....DIE

Marshall Bennett
11-17-2017, 06:27 AM
Only in California can such a despicable piece of human garbage get treated with such honor and respect. The media has pursued him since his conviction with countless interviews and attention. Its sickening and I'm sure they'll grieve when he finally dies. :ThmbDown:

Actor
11-17-2017, 09:04 AM
How they let that piece of crap out live normal life expectancy is beyond me.The California Supreme Court struck down the death penalty in 1972 automatically commuting his death sentence to life.

Inner Dirt
11-17-2017, 09:27 AM
How they let that piece of crap out live normal life expectancy is beyond me.

The California Supreme Court struck down the death penalty in 1972 automatically commuting his death sentence to life.

Duh, I understand the death sentence was commuted. The fact he makes it into his 80's shows he was well protected and taken care of 24-7. That was the point I was making. A small guy with his reputation is a major target in a prison. California is a joke, I know people who have worked in the prisons and the state mental hospitals where they house criminally insane or unfit to stand trial. The POS prisoners have more rights than the workers in those facilities. I have no doubt the state of California authorities gave directive to take good care of Charlie.

davew
11-20-2017, 01:08 AM
he died

ldiatone
11-20-2017, 01:26 AM
Link copied…
WORLD OBITUARIES
Charles Manson, Convicted Killer and 1960s Cult Leader, Dies
Film actress Sharon Tate, six others died at hands of the ‘Manson family’ in Southern California in 1969
By Zusha Elinson
Nov. 20, 2017 1:14 a.m. ET
Charles Manson, a convicted killer and cult leader who fascinated the American public ever since he persuaded his young followers to commit a string of savage murders in 1969, died at the age of 83 on Sunday in California.

Manson was serving a life sentence at Corcoran State Prison in central California and

lamboguy
11-20-2017, 04:56 AM
he pumped his disciples with LSD and blew their minds. most of the actual killers are still locked up and probably will never get out.

it was a very sick time in our history with all these drugs. buts its starting to get even worse now, and this time doctor's are prescribing the bad drugs. oxycodone and Percocet are nothing short of smack or heroin. it's a very bad epidemic that everyone is affected by whether you fill your bodies with the junk or run into humans that are all junked up.

i love Trump because he knows what is going on around him and has an idea how to steer us in the right direction. he promised he was going to tackle this major problem because he knows not only is this bad for us, but its bad for his kids and grandchildren. i think he will do something.

Marshall Bennett
11-20-2017, 01:03 PM
If memory serves me, the killers were actually on a methamphetamine binge, not to say they weren't using others drugs as well.

Robert Fischer
11-20-2017, 01:25 PM
Manson's life, cult, murders, and the media-market for his notoriety probably could shed light on some interesting things about our species and culture.

barahona44
11-20-2017, 01:27 PM
I read a pretty good biography of Manson published a few years ago.One of the things that struck me was that records of his time at 'boys homes",i.e. reform school was that how manipulative he was even at a young age.He had a rare talent for knowing exactly whose buttons to push and when to push them.

Inner Dirt
11-20-2017, 02:02 PM
I read a pretty good biography of Manson published a few years ago.One of the things that struck me was that records of his time at 'boys homes",i.e. reform school was that how manipulative he was even at a young age.He had a rare talent for knowing exactly whose buttons to push and when to push them.

Life long psychopath, those types cannot be cured. I have a nephew who is one. At the age of 12 he was already building a rap sheet, by 17 he had been incarcerated in juvenile hall in Idaho 9 separate times. Some of the crimes were violent, like attacking a 65 year old female teacher when he was 14. (In Idaho they will treat the worst juvenile offenders like adults). Nothing worked with him, he is just evil. Finally at 19 he got 2-5 in the state pen for attempted strangulation of his girlfriend that was reduced to domestic violence in the presence of a child.

I am keeping my fingers crossed he keeps screwing up in the joint and gets his sentence extended, he will eventually kill someone. For now he is just stuck doing the whole five for bad behavior, scheduled to be released in 2020. People like him just keep escalating their crimes until someone dies and they get life in the joint. There needs to be a way to put them away permanently before that happens.

lamboguy
11-20-2017, 02:18 PM
Life long psychopath, those types cannot be cured. I have a nephew who is one. At the age of 12 he was already building a rap sheet, by 17 he had been incarcerated in juvenile hall in Idaho 9 separate times. Some of the crimes were violent, like attacking a 65 year old female teacher when he was 14. (In Idaho they will treat the worst juvenile offenders like adults). Nothing worked with him, he is just evil. Finally at 19 he got 2-5 in the state pen for attempted strangulation of his girlfriend that was reduced to domestic violence in the presence of a child.

I am keeping my fingers crossed he keeps screwing up in the joint and gets his sentence extended, he will eventually kill someone. For now he is just stuck doing the whole five for bad behavior, scheduled to be released in 2020. People like him just keep escalating their crimes until someone dies and they get life in the joint. There needs to be a way to put them away permanently before that happens.
in the history of the world you have world leaders that are psycopath's. the guy in North Korea is that way and i am sure there are quite a few of them in the middle east that are too. Hitler probably was one as well.

FantasticDan
11-20-2017, 02:52 PM
https://youtu.be/Z5IrRe2F7qY

kingfin66
11-20-2017, 06:10 PM
Congratulations to Charles for finally completing his sentence. Very few actually complete a life sentence to the bitter end, but a few false alarms he finally did it! Adios to him and his swastika. :ThmbUp:

zico20
11-20-2017, 11:17 PM

With thinking like this the ACLU will never invite you to their annual banquet dinner.:D

JustRalph
11-21-2017, 12:09 AM
https://twitter.com/Sterlingstoe/status/932837442046095361

rastajenk
11-21-2017, 08:15 AM
http://victorygirlsblog.com/charles-manson-finally-dies-everybody-tweets-video/
This is kind of funny: Charles...Marilyn....close enough, I guess. Several "RIP, dude; loved your music" tweets. :confused:

BaffertsWig
11-21-2017, 09:09 AM

He must have been raised by two mommys or two daddys...

Inner Dirt
11-21-2017, 10:50 AM
[/B]

With thinking like this the ACLU will never invite you to their annual banquet dinner.:D

I am a firm believer everyone should be born with the full catalog of civil rights. If a person runs afoul of the law every conviction depending on severity causes you to lose a few or most of them. How many times has a murder by firearm been committed by someone who because of a previous violent felony conviction was not supposed to own a gun? Simple way to save a few lives if you aren't supposed to posses a gun because of previous conviction law enforcement can stop and search you or your vehicle anytime anywhere without a warrant or suspicion. You get caught with a gun you shouldn't have you go back in the joint for a minimum of 10 years.

Tom
11-21-2017, 12:17 PM
It is a shame they could not fry this worthless slug's ass years ago.
Glad he is dead now. The rest of his miserable cult should have been disposed of as well.

This guy is why we need the death penalty.
Some people just deserve to die.
On pay-per-view so we can all enjoy it.

Inner Dirt
11-21-2017, 01:11 PM
It is a shame they could not fry this worthless slug's ass years ago.
Glad he is dead now. The rest of his miserable cult should have been disposed of as well.

This guy is why we need the death penalty.
Some people just deserve to die.
On pay-per-view so we can all enjoy it.

What I find strangely absent in most death penalty debates is the fact that giving someone life imprison puts everyone who comes in contact with them at a severe risk. During a tour of the West Virginia State Penitentiary, that actually housed Charlie's mother at one time and Charlie himself wanted to be transferred to I saw first hand all the weapons the prisoners made and how they made them. You lock someone down 23 hours a day who has no hope of ever getting out and they spend that whole time plotting and making ways of injuring staff and causing other trouble. If it takes 3 months to make a knife they will do it. People like Charles Manson serve no purpose and are worse than a rabid animal.

RunForTheRoses
11-21-2017, 02:36 PM
The NYT has a what became of the Manson family article and it says Tex Watson has sired 4 kids from conjugal visits. Says something about our society that this could happen.

Inner Dirt
11-21-2017, 03:01 PM
The NYT has a what became of the Manson family article and it says Tex Watson has sired 4 kids from conjugal visits. Says something about our society that this could happen.

Good ole California. It is a well known fact that mental illness can be passed on genetically and they let that inhumane piece of crap procreate, WTF.

Tom
11-21-2017, 05:21 PM
The death penalty should be not only allowed, but the manner of execution should match as closely as possible to the way the POS killed his victim(s).
So Charlie would have been tied up and hacked to death with a knife. LEft on his cell floor to suffer and die in agony.

I can live with that.
If that is not a deterrent, I don't what would be.

Inner Dirt
11-21-2017, 05:27 PM
The death penalty should be not only allowed, but the manner of execution should match as closely as possible to the way the POS killed his victim(s).
So Charlie would have been tied up and hacked to death with a knife. LEft on his cell floor to suffer and die in agony.

I can live with that.
If that is not a deterrent, I don't what would be.

Too messy for the prison staff to clean up. Better to take him to the zoo and drop him in the lion cage after the lions haven't been fed for a few days.

garyscpa
11-21-2017, 10:35 PM
What I find strangely absent in most death penalty debates is the fact that giving someone life imprison puts everyone who comes in contact with them at a severe risk. During a tour of the West Virginia State Penitentiary, that actually housed Charlie's mother at one time and Charlie himself wanted to be transferred to I saw first hand all the weapons the prisoners made and how they made them. You lock someone down 23 hours a day who has no hope of ever getting out and they spend that whole time plotting and making ways of injuring staff and causing other trouble. If it takes 3 months to make a knife they will do it. People like Charles Manson serve no purpose and are worse than a rabid animal.

Yes, protect the prisoners! The he'll with everyone else.

Tom
11-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Too messy for the prison staff to clean up. Better to take him to the zoo and drop him in the lion cage after the lions haven't been fed for a few days.

You let the next prisoner in that cell clean it up.....before you feed him.