PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Arabia to confiscate $33 Billion

lamboguy
11-06-2017, 09:57 PM
from a few rich princes there. they have arrested these guys and confiscated their assets to keep the country intact. if they ever get out of jail they will be in a much different world than the one they lived in before they went in. that's if the government lets them out.

i thought about this and realise that this same thing could happen anywhere in the world. to me its more fun being broke my whole life and much less stressful. when you are very rich you become a target. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/saudi-arabia-about-confiscate-33-billion-four-its-richest-people

davew
11-06-2017, 10:09 PM
it is a power grab among royal relatives to become next king

JustRalph
11-06-2017, 10:18 PM
This place is a powder keg right now

Clocker
11-06-2017, 10:25 PM
This place is a powder keg right now

They have a couple of thousand princes. It's not like they are going to miss a couple dozen.

lamboguy
11-06-2017, 10:34 PM
they seem kind of stupid to me, they know what goes on in that place. they should have done a dixie doo out of the desert into some nice island they could buy with all the do re mi they had.

_______
11-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Zerocredibility has been lighting it’s hair on fire about stuff that just never ever happens for so long I’m surprised it still has readers.

That’s a lie. I’m sadly not actually surprised at all.

The new prince is consolidating his power. As part of that he has arranged an anti-corruption campaign that convienently swept up some family members who might have opposed him. They are “imprisoned” at a Ritz-Carlton while negotiations take place. Assets have been frozen to keep the assets from leaving the country. Nothing has been expropriated.

Do people REALLY take nonsense like this article seriously?

chadk66
11-07-2017, 05:47 PM
well the November horse sales will be down:mad: