PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Hoover and Mike Joyce

showonly
11-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Have never heard two people ramble like this non stop for hours. At one point I believed Kurt Hoover was tolerable but I can't take any more of his opinions about basketball and his long history in California. I urge the TVG host's get over yourselves your goof's.

PointGiven
11-05-2017, 07:32 PM
I had to order an new remote from Amazon because Mike and his brother Scott wore out my mute button. They try to talk about anything but the horses. And rambling through post parades drives me nuts.

showonly
11-05-2017, 07:56 PM
I had to order an new remote from Amazon because Mike and his brother Scott wore out my mute button. They try to talk about anything but the horses. And rambling through post parades drives me nuts.

Exactly, 3 minutes to post and rambling about where when and who they had breakfast with . Hoover thought it was of note that he had breakfast and chose to eat it by himself. once again at three minutes to post. Not interest in MJ's drinking habits and certainly not interested in KH's high school basketball glory days . Wake up try to get people interested in betting.

PointGiven
11-06-2017, 11:16 AM
That's it. So over hearing about Mikes wine. I liked Paul but when he was with one of them could be just as bad. One post parade they rambled on about chewing gum the entire time.

One of the reasons I like Britney and Christina so much. On a day to day basis they are the best ones at keeping things on point. Must be like herding cats.

Tom
11-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Look at the bright side...if not for TVG, one of them might be working where YOU work! :eek::pound:

jay68802
11-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Look at the bright side...if not for TVG, one of them might be working where YOU work! :eek::pound:

But that might cause an "one in a million" work place accident.

" I honestly don't know why he tried to swallow such a large wad of chewing gum..."