PDA

View Full Version : Chester and Mary Broman

menifee
11-05-2017, 01:12 AM
I thought this was the best story of the day. Have seen their name in the form for years. Obviously have dedicated their lives to the sport. Seem like nice people. I would not have had the horse in a million years unless it was sloppy or a NY bred race, but that was amazing. Congrats to Josie Carroll as well. Nice to see the lesser known connnections getting rewarded.

sour grapes
11-05-2017, 07:16 AM
and they have been breeding some really nice ny breds and have given some small time trainers a shot with them.John kimmel probably has the most of any trainer.

pandy
11-05-2017, 10:33 AM
I thought this was the best story of the day. Have seen their name in the form for years. Obviously have dedicated their lives to the sport. Seem like nice people. I would not have had the horse in a million years unless it was sloppy or a NY bred race, but that was amazing. Congrats to Josie Carroll as well. Nice to see the lesser known connnections getting rewarded.

I agree. They have been doing this for a long time, breeding and racing NY breds on their farm. It was a huge day for them and for Kimmel. I was glad to see them in the winner's circle.