PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar 8-15

SAL
08-15-2004, 04:28 PM
Picks for Del Mar Sunday:

R1 #1 Penny’s Fortune-Was working well before the forgettable prep race last time. Has run well vs stronger in the past.

R2 #3 Wetherly-Has proven himself at the longer 6f distance. Has taken pace pressure as well as the ML favs in here, will be a better price.

R3 #8 No Bull Baby-Indian Charlie has been hot with the FTS, and Baffert’s 2yo’s have been firing. This one shows the customary fast drills. The one to beat..

R5 #3 IR Wood-Mitchell made a timely claim here. He also found a speed laden field to run first time off the claim, this runner should be a factor late here.

R7 #7 Blue Imp-In a race with so many question marks this longshot looks good to me. Has a good record on the turf, and I think he can run with these.

R9 #6 Grinding It Out-Should be stalking the stretching out sprinter on the outside. Had trouble in his last outing, has run well at the longer sprint distances. Price play.

SAL
08-15-2004, 04:45 PM
Forgot the totals

Yesterday: 1-4

Total this meet: 15-63 24%

ROI: 1.13

Zaf
08-15-2004, 11:34 PM
Nice call in the opener Sal :D

I was going to lay off until I saw your post.

ZAFONIC

CapperLou
08-16-2004, 03:01 AM
VERY NICE Sal!!!

I also used your #6 in 9th with my #1 and both of them did not get it done. I loved the #1 & 6 in the 9th--but we cannot win them all---but that's OK!!!

All the best,

CapperLou