PDA

View Full Version : gabewins thoughts and picks

gabe
11-03-2017, 10:15 AM
https://gabewins.com/2017/11/03/fridays-breeders-cup-selections-and-thoughts/

HORSE RACING

Friday’s Breeders Cup selections and thoughts.

Date: 3 Nov 2017
Author: Gabe
0 Comments
— Edit
Enjoy the Breeders Cup races today. First time EVER at Del Mar!

Breeders Cup Juvenile Filles:

#2 Happily:

This is a 2 yr old filly that just beat GRADE 1 boys. If she takes to America and Del Mar she should be the winner.

#11 Rushing Fall

Is an obvious contender for Castellano and Chad Brown. two very impressive wins with very nice speed figs and should be coming late.

#5 Ultima D

Interesting longshot play here that the clockers love. This filly is thriving and is very interesting coming off a solid Kentucky Downs win,

DIRT MILE

#8 ACCELERATE

Horse loves DEL MAR winning 3/4 races and has never been better running a 109 and 110 beyer in last two. Clockers says he is doing great. Obvious contender

#10 Practical Joke

In a race with tons of speed P.Joke should get a great trip off the pace and should be flying late. Three time grade 1 winner, 2 for 2 at the distance and the race sets up fot him. WATCH OUT

#3 Sharp Azteca

Is an obvious contender but the race simply does not set up for him. 3 post forces him to press pace. this is a very good horse and if he takes to DEL MAR and doesn’t blow brains out early could win.

Breeders Cup JUV TURF:

#8 Voting Control

I think everyone has forgotten about this colt. had tons of trouble in last and still ran a great 2nd. Watch the film of the Pilgrim and tell me how much the best he was. The best of the American horses in my opinion for Castellano and Chad Brown.

#1 Mendelssohn

O’Brien paid 3 million for this horse and his last race garnered a 104 timeform. First time Lasik. WATCH OUT

#3 Sands of Mail

30-1 ML but will be a lot lower. Don’t count this one out, huge run 2 back and first time lasix

DISTAFF:

#5 ELATE

Is really coming into her own and all the clockers say she is thriving now. Her last two races were breathtaking and if she takes to DEL MAR I don’t see them beating her.

#7 Paradise Woods

I saw her live at SANTA ANITA last time and she redeemed herself and showed that she is back off two disappointing efforts. This is an extremely talented filly trained by papa Mandella.

#2 Stellar Wind

Is a must use off the fact that she is uber consistent and 3-3 at DEL MAR. Most honest filly you will find on the track and WILL be right there. 3 for 3 this year.