PDA

View Full Version : SAR SUN

SAL
08-15-2004, 12:47 PM
Picks for Saratoga Sunday:

Nice card . There’s a few I really like today.

R1 #9 Cole’s a Warrior-You and I does pretty well as a FTS sire. Ganpath has a good record with FTS in limited starts, and he’s connected with Shuman before. Price play.

R2 #7 Smokieisabandit-He definitely knows where the winner’s circle is. He won’t be double digit odds, either. I have knocks against most of the others in here.

R3 #3 Raneem-Had excuses in last two. Not sure if Polish Times is at his best sprinting. Barn adept with laid up runners.

R4 #6 Canlindy-Pretty paceless bunch here. Prado may gun for lead from outside post, may be tough if he can establish a clear lead.

R5 #5 Private Gift-Comes out of field that has produced a few next out winners. Gets the blinkers today, has some nice drills since last.

R6 #9 One Tough Dude-Trainer/jock combo has done no wrong yet. Had a troubled trip in last start, now drops below claim price for win. Should challenge for the lead here.

R7 #3 Saint Waki-Found the perfect spot to stretch out. A whole bunch of plodders in this race, Albarado should get the lead pretty easily here. Barn is excellent with the sprint/route move too.

R8 #4 Ana’s Lady Bird-No stranger to pace pressure, she came up a little short in her first off a layoff. She’s the speed of the speed here, should run better today.

R9 #11 Spite the Devil-Going very well right now. Breeding says he should do ok in his first attempt on the grass. Price should be good.

R10 #1 Previous Selection-Got used up in a pace battle last time, may establish a clear lead today. He runs well when he’s able to clear. Price should be right.