PDA

View Full Version : Fusion GPS

davew
11-02-2017, 08:03 AM
the opponent research / smear campaign company reportedly get millions from Clinton campaign, DNC, 0bama campaign, ...

and paid the ex-british spy $168K

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/video/ex-british-spy-paid-168k-002007369.html

and Hillary knows there is a difference between the dossier' and 'collusion'

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-of-course-there-is-a-difference-between-dossier-and-collusion/ar-AAukLlW?li=BBnb7Kz

chadk66
11-02-2017, 09:09 AM
none of it matters. nobody prosecutes people above a certain level of the food chain

davew
01-10-2018, 12:25 AM
the testimony is out and in it the lawyer says ' people have died ' because of this. You gotta be careful working with the Clintons ... everyone knows they kill loose ends they no longer need.

fast4522
01-10-2018, 12:32 AM
the testimony is out and in it the lawyer says ' people have died ' because of this. You gotta be careful working with the Clintons ... everyone knows they kill loose ends they no longer need.

So how can the bell not ring for them?

OntheRail
01-10-2018, 03:17 AM

Seth Rich maybe?

Fager Fan
01-10-2018, 09:07 AM
For a day they talked of how the testimony said someone was killed over the report, yet not once did I hear anyone ask who. I'm baffled. Isn't that a normal question to ask for substantiation reasons if not to try to hold someone accountable for committing murder? Or even mere curiosity?

tucker6
01-10-2018, 10:14 AM
For a day they talked of how the testimony said someone was killed over the report, yet not once did I hear anyone ask who. I'm baffled. Isn't that a normal question to ask for substantiation reasons if not to try to hold someone accountable for committing murder? Or even mere curiosity?
The obvious answer is that everyone but Joe Public already knows the name, so why ask.

chadk66
01-10-2018, 11:29 AM
yea I think they all know that we all know who it is. Doesn't need parroting.

mostpost
01-10-2018, 12:44 PM
The person he is referring to is Oleg Erivinkin, a former KGB General who was the source for much of the information in the Dossier. He was found dead in his car under suspicious circumstances.

I seriously doubt that the Clintons would kill the person who blew the whistle on Trump. He was killed because he revealed information damaging to Vladimir Putin and the Russian Oligarchs.

mostpost
01-10-2018, 12:47 PM
Seth Rich maybe?
As usual you are confused. Seth Rich was killed because of the fake Hillary Clinton Email scandal not the real Trump/Russia collusion scandal.

And of course I am being sarcastic. Seth Rich was killed in a robbery gone bad!!!

mostpost
01-10-2018, 12:54 PM
The transcript of the testimony is released and what you clowns take out of it is that someone was killed because of the dossier. Then you get wrong who was killed and by whom even though thirty seconds of research would have led you to the truth.

And you miss all the important parts. Evidence that Trump may have been being blackmailed by the Russians. Evidence that Trump had substantial business dealing in Russia despite repeated denials. Evidence that the Trump family was using Russia to launder money.

tucker6
01-10-2018, 01:01 PM
The transcript of the testimony is released and what you clowns take out of it is that someone was killed because of the dossier. Then you get wrong who was killed and by whom even though thirty seconds of research would have led you to the truth.

And you miss all the important parts. Evidence that Trump may have been being blackmailed by the Russians. Evidence that Trump had substantial business dealing in Russia despite repeated denials. Evidence that the Trump family was using Russia to launder money.

I apologize in advance if this is an improper use of your valuable time, but where is this evidence you claim to have?

woodtoo
01-10-2018, 01:02 PM
As usual you are confused. Seth Rich was killed because of the fake Hillary Clinton Email scandal not the real Trump/Russia collusion scandal.

And of course I am being sarcastic. Seth Rich was killed in a robbery gone bad!!!

As usual you are full of it. Full throttle ahead. Live by Hillary die by Hillary.
We know who you are with. Exposure is near.

davew
01-10-2018, 01:18 PM

The robbery was so bad. they did not get watch or wallet. After normal quick patch surgery, the surgeon did not see any reason for death in hospital while under heavy guard.

chadk66
01-10-2018, 04:58 PM

And you miss all the important parts. Evidence that Trump may have been being blackmailed by the Russians. Evidence that Trump had substantial business dealing in Russia despite repeated denials. Evidence that the Trump family was using Russia to launder money.You need to deliver those national inquirers at work instead of reading them :pound:

mostpost
01-10-2018, 06:02 PM
I apologize in advance if this is an improper use of your valuable time, but where is this evidence you claim to have?
It's in the dossier. Read it. It's been on line for months. More importantly, the FBI has the evidence. They had it before they even knew about the dossier and they probably have more evidence than what is in the dossier. Finally, and most important Robert Mueller has it. It is just a matter of time.

Keep whistling past the graveyard. It won't change the fact that Donald Trump is a dead man walking; politically speaking.

woodtoo
01-10-2018, 06:12 PM
It's in the dossier. Read it. It's been on line for months. More importantly, the FBI has the evidence. They had it before they even knew about the dossier and they probably have more evidence than what is in the dossier. Finally, and most important Robert Mueller has it. It is just a matter of time.

Keep whistling past the graveyard. It won't change the fact that Donald Trump is a dead man walking; politically speaking.

The 'dossier" is a pile of shit and you know it!! then again you're not the sharpest letter opener in the mailbox, thats for sure.

FantasticDan
01-10-2018, 06:21 PM
The 'dossier" is a pile of shit and you know it!! then again you're not the sharpest letter opener in the mailbox, thats for sure.Aww, the mailman made you angry :(

Try not to melt :lol:

woodtoo
01-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Aww, the mailman made you angry :(

next

mostpost
01-10-2018, 06:41 PM
The robbery was so bad. they did not get watch or wallet. After normal quick patch surgery, the surgeon did not see any reason for death in hospital while under heavy guard.
You embarrass yourself. You are so anxious to believe anything bad about Democrats in general and Hillary Clinton in particular that you believe an anonymous on line post. There is absolutely no evidence that the person who posted that was present at the surgery, worked at the hospital or is involved in the medical field in any way.

Do you really think that there was a conspiracy under way that involved the DNC, the Washington DC police department and its officers, the surgeons, nurses and personnel of the hospital and God knows how many others? That is so sad.

mostpost
01-10-2018, 06:51 PM
Aww, the mailman made you angry :(

To be fair, it has to be frustrating on Woodtoo to be wrong all the time.

I am waiting with nervous trepidation for him to expose "who I am with"

Here is a helpful hint, Woodtoo. It doesn't take a village to best you in an argument.

davew
01-10-2018, 08:16 PM
To be fair, it has to be frustrating on Woodtoo to be wrong all the time.

I am waiting with nervous trepidation for him to expose "who I am with"

Here is a helpful hint, Woodtoo. It doesn't take a village to best you in an argument.

I wonder how much it costs to hire prostitutes to piss on the bed Barack and Michelle 0bama slept in?

Tom
01-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Dossier bought and paid for the the dems.
As fake as Danny and mostie are.

btw, congrats to Dan for finally becoming 100% irrelevant.

mostpost
01-10-2018, 11:28 PM
Dossier bought and paid for the the dems.
As fake as Danny and mostie are.

btw, congrats to Dan for finally becoming 100% irrelevant.
Original payments were made by the Washington Free Beacon which I am sure you know is a conservative website. Later, after Trump secured the Republican nomination a Democratic law firm hired Fusion GPS. Certainly some democrats knew of this although Clinton claims not to have been aware of it.

Whether she did or not is not important. There is nothing illegal about opposition research and uncovering damaging information about Trump is not proof of dishonesty. Quite the opposite.

Democrats paid for the research. They did not pay for the results. In his testimony before Congress, Glenn Simpson testified that when he was approached with the request to create this dossier, he made it clear that he did not want to know what his clients hoped to find and that he would provide them with what he found regardless of its effect.

woodtoo
01-11-2018, 12:34 AM
Original payments were made by the Washington Free Beacon which I am sure you know is a conservative website. Later, after Trump secured the Republican nomination a Democratic law firm hired Fusion GPS. Certainly some democrats knew of this although Clinton claims not to have been aware of it.

Whether she did or not is not important. There is nothing illegal about opposition research and uncovering damaging information about Trump is not proof of dishonesty. Quite the opposite.

Democrats paid for the research. They did not pay for the results. In his testimony before Congress, Glenn Simpson testified that when he was approached with the request to create this dossier, he made it clear that he did not want to know what his clients hoped to find and that he would provide them with what he found regardless of its effect.

Actually the dossier proves to be so unbelievable you could have written one much better.:jump:

davew
01-11-2018, 06:56 AM
You embarrass yourself. You are so anxious to believe anything bad about Democrats in general and Hillary Clinton in particular that you believe an anonymous on line post. There is absolutely no evidence that the person who posted that was present at the surgery, worked at the hospital or is involved in the medical field in any way.

Do you really think that there was a conspiracy under way that involved the DNC, the Washington DC police department and its officers, the surgeons, nurses and personnel of the hospital and God knows how many others? That is so sad.

You are wrong, but it is hard to tell who is more gullible. Me for believing the Clinton Foundation is a money laundering slush fund for Clintons and friends. Or you for thinking the Clintons have never broken any meaningful laws in their life.

chadk66
01-11-2018, 07:34 AM
You are wrong, but it is hard to tell who is more gullible. Me for believing the Clinton Foundation is a money laundering slush fund for Clintons and friends. Or you for thinking the Clintons have never broken any meaningful laws in their life.Do you think he would continue to support this crew if they were sent to prison? I seem to think so. Even if all the facts came out in court and they were prosecuted and sent to prison people like him wouldn't care they would still support the big lie.

delayjf
01-11-2018, 01:59 PM

BS - it shows the Clinton campaign aka the DNC colluded with the Russians to discredit Donald Trump. Do you honestly believe that they were going to make the allegations in the dossier without knowing the source of the information? They could have made up any BS story they wanted regarding Trump without paying GPSF a dime, but for it to have any affect, the information needed to be verifiable, I think the Clinton campaign thought it was legit. The information was then funneled to the FBI to give Clinton / DNC cover and to add legitimacy. Problem is, none of the Trump specific dirt could be verified and the FBI / Clinton connection has been exposed. Now, if it turns out that the discredited dossier was the main evidence used for the FISA warrants, any evidence gained under those warrants will be "fruit of the poisonous tree" and inadmissible in court. I think Andrew McCarthy was right - Obama was behind the FBI / Justice Department handling of the Clinton investigation.

Tom
01-11-2018, 03:52 PM
The FBI used the fake dossier as a reason to spy on the Trump campaign.
That is illegal and any REAL American would be disgusted by it, no matter what party it happened to.

Unless you are a Kool-Aid drinking political hack and lack a cognitive brain.

Show of hands?

davew
01-11-2018, 04:34 PM
That is illegal and any REAL American would be disgusted by it, no matter what party it happened to.

Show of hands?

The government is a tool of the dimocrat party. Utilizing all capabilities optimizes usefulness. Dimocrats have a different set of ethics and morals that involves blinders over legalities and a different interpretion of the constitution.

woodtoo
01-11-2018, 04:53 PM

Show of hands?

Any real or unreal American would be disgusted, spoken as a real Canadian.
Anyone who promotes this real fake dossier is much worse than a political hack.

boxcar
01-11-2018, 04:55 PM

Show of hands?

Supposedly, the lid is going to be blown off this phony dossier and fisa warrant next week. I'm betting this is going to make Nixon's Watergate look angelic by comparison.

Another thing El Rushbo revealed today is that these FISA warrants must be signed off on by numerous agency heads. So...just how deep and how many people knew the dossier wasn't worth the paper it was printed on? Did the FISA judge know anything?

davew
01-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Supposedly, the lid is going to be blown off this phony dossier and fisa warrant next week. I'm betting this is going to make Nixon's Watergate look angelic by comparison.

Another thing El Rushbo revealed today is that these FISA warrants must be signed off on by numerous agency heads. So...just how deep and how many people knew the dossier wasn't worth the paper it was printed on? Did the FISA judge know anything?

I just do not understand, 0bama said many times he had the most transparent administration ever and he never saw a smidgen of corruption.

Is that a problem associated with being the smartest person in the room?

woodtoo
01-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Is that a problem associated with being the smartest person in the room?

An empty room? Then yes.

Tom
01-11-2018, 05:46 PM
I just do not understand, 0bama said many times he had the most transparent administration ever

He did.
I don't know many who could not see right through it!

woodtoo
01-11-2018, 06:38 PM
:lol:

boxcar
01-11-2018, 06:50 PM
He did.
I don't know many who could not see right through it!

Now, now...Obama ran a tight ship. Scandal-free and all that stuff... :coffee:

chadk66
01-11-2018, 08:03 PM
If this all comes out in the open, which I highly doubt it's going to, it will be the biggest political hit job in history. By a mile. Watergate probably won't be mentioned again.

davew
01-16-2018, 09:18 PM
FusionGPS is still being paid and still doing research against Donald Trump, even after he has been president for a year....

chadk66
01-16-2018, 09:55 PM
FusionGPS is still being paid and still doing research against Donald Trump, even after he has been president for a year....you don't expect liberals to be smart enough to stop that do you?:pound:

woodtoo
01-17-2018, 12:11 AM
FusionGPS is still being paid and still doing research against Donald Trump, even after he has been president for a year....

Who's paying?

mostpost
01-17-2018, 01:07 AM
Do you think he would continue to support this crew if they were sent to prison? I seem to think so. Even if all the facts came out in court and they were prosecuted and sent to prison people like him wouldn't care they would still support the big lie.
In order for me to continue to support the Clintons after they were in prison, they would have to be tried and convicted of something. Bill Clinton left office in 2001

While he was in office $65M was spent trying to convict him of something. The only thing that they came close on was the charge of lying about an affair. In the seventeen years since there has been nothing but unsubstantiated claims and innuendo. No Grand Jury has been empaneled; no charges have been filed; no congressional inquiry has gone beyond grandstanding and posturing.

I don't have to think about what I would do if the Clintons were sent to prison because that will never happen.

I also don't have to think about what I will do when Donald Trump is sent to prison. I will celebrate.

chadk66
01-17-2018, 07:48 AM
In order for me to continue to support the Clintons after they were in prison, they would have to be tried and convicted of something. Bill Clinton left office in 2001

While he was in office $65M was spent trying to convict him of something. The only thing that they came close on was the charge of lying about an affair. In the seventeen years since there has been nothing but unsubstantiated claims and innuendo. No Grand Jury has been empaneled; no charges have been filed; no congressional inquiry has gone beyond grandstanding and posturing.

I don't have to think about what I would do if the Clintons were sent to prison because that will never happen.

I also don't have to think about what I will do when Donald Trump is sent to prison. I will celebrate.If for some reason Bill went to prison you would be in there begging him to pick up the soap :lol:

reckless
01-17-2018, 09:11 AM

While he was in office $65M was spent trying to convict him of something. The only thing that they came close on was the charge of lying about an affair. In the seventeen years since there has been nothing but unsubstantiated claims and innuendo. No Grand Jury has been empanelled; no charges have been filed; no congressional inquiry has gone beyond grandstanding and posturing. ...

For the 1 millionth time, Bill Clinton was impeached for committing perjury, a criminal offense. It wasn't about an 'affair' -- although the Monica affair was also a criminal act because he used the power of his office to elicit sex from another government employee.... Miss Lewinsky.

He also used similar predatory tactics in Little Rock when governor. You can defend this vulgar piece of trash all you want. Those that do defend the serial rapist Bill Clinton are all laughed at.

As for your defense of the criminal Bill Clinton and his wife -- the dumbest women in American political history, btw -- where have you been these 10 months, much less 35 years?

The corrupt FBI and Justice Department illegally and immorally protected them from all their crimes and misdemeanors. The illegal actions, or non-action, by the likes Jim Comey, Rod Rosenstein, Andrew McCabe, Loretta Lynch and a host of others defending these s-bags should actually send chills up your spineless spine. Instead we get smugness.

boxcar
01-17-2018, 11:19 AM
I don't have to think...

I also don't have to think...

No need for the redundancy. Most of us here understand all too well that you never have, and it's not likely you ever will. :coffee:

upthecreek
01-17-2018, 03:40 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/953717211465732098

Tom
01-17-2018, 04:12 PM
What's to debate?
We, the PEOPLE have the GD freaking right to know what he said.

Release, it you bottom feeding POS.

I have no tolerance for any government types these days.
None for any CONGRESS types, either! :rolleyes:

And puleeeze, never use the words House and Intel in the same sentence.
That is mutually exclusive.

chadk66
01-17-2018, 05:54 PM
they all need to be shackled. aside from maybe a handful.

MutuelClerk
01-17-2018, 06:40 PM
And puleeeze, never use the words House and Intel in the same sentence.
That is mutually exclusive.

As bad as Senate ethics. Both laughable.

boxcar
01-17-2018, 07:31 PM
As bad as Senate ethics. Both laughable.

Yeah...the Parties of Stupid and Evil (Intel and Ethics, respectively). How Ironic when there is a famine of both inside the Beltway. :rolleyes:

upthecreek
01-18-2018, 11:39 AM
https://twitter.com/brookefoxnews/status/954021275705528322

davew
01-18-2018, 02:41 PM
When Diane Feinstein released the testimony from the judicial committee, there has been some question whether it was complete .... or some sections omitted.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-interview-transcript-released-by-dianne-feinstein-2018-1

tucker6
01-18-2018, 03:33 PM
When Diane Feinstein released the testimony from the judicial committee, there has been some question whether it was complete .... or some sections omitted.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-interview-transcript-released-by-dianne-feinstein-2018-1
You mean the release wasn't accidental due to a bad cold? :eek:

woodtoo
01-18-2018, 04:31 PM
You mean the release wasn't accidental due to a bad cold? :eek:

Abetting a criminal is a cold case crime.

upthecreek
01-19-2018, 01:43 PM
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/954408692497240064

woodtoo
01-19-2018, 02:25 PM
#releassethememo 601k is trending on Twitter but they are burying it.
#shadowbanning