PDA

View Full Version : Look for those Unicorns in Philly

JustRalph
11-01-2017, 09:34 PM
https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/01/philadelphia-four-charged-election-fraud-never-happens/

Voter fraud? Never!

jocko699
11-01-2017, 09:41 PM
https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/01/philadelphia-four-charged-election-fraud-never-happens/

Voter fraud? Never!

Fake news because liberals never, ever................ well you get it;);)

mostpost
11-02-2017, 12:26 AM

Voter fraud? Never!
This is not voter fraud. It is election fraud. Voter ID laws would have no effect on this. This is not someone trying to vote without being eligible or pretending to be someone they are not, or trying to vote somewhere they don't live.

This was election officials sabotaging an election by falsely certifying election results and intimidation voters. None of that would have been prevented by voter ID laws.

Voter fraud occurs about once in every 30,000,000 votes and results in one vote being cast unjustly in each instance. Election fraud occurs much more often and results in thousands of votes being cast fraudulently and whole elections being overturned.

Voter Fraud? Not never, but rarer than a rainbow in the Sahara.
Election Fraud? Much more common, but not affected by Voter ID laws.

I will be giving your post a disapproval. Just so you know.

ETA well I guess I can't do that until I approve/disapprove of someone else. THis Rep Power thing is sounding more and more like one of the dumbest things ever.

Tom
11-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Careful, there mostie - you throw around big numbers like that, you might hurt yourself.

jimmyb
11-02-2017, 09:46 AM
This is not voter fraud. I will be giving your post a disapproval. Just so you know.

An eye for an eye. Just so you know.

rastajenk
11-02-2017, 09:47 AM
THis Rep Power thing is sounding more and more like one of the dumbest things ever.
Says the guy with a red indicator.:coffee:

Tom
11-02-2017, 10:10 AM
ETA well I guess I can't do that until I approve/disapprove of someone else. THis Rep Power thing is sounding more and more like one of the dumbest things ever.

Talk to Upchuck Schumer about his lottery immigration plan....:rolleyes:

OntheRail
11-02-2017, 10:51 AM
This is not voter fraud. It is election fraud. Voter ID laws would have no effect on this. This is not someone trying to vote without being eligible or pretending to be someone they are not, or trying to vote somewhere they don't live.

This was election officials sabotaging an election by falsely certifying election results and intimidation voters. None of that would have been prevented by voter ID laws.

Voter fraud occurs about once in every 30,000,000 votes and results in one vote being cast unjustly in each instance. Election fraud occurs much more often and results in thousands of votes being cast fraudulently and whole elections being overturned.

Voter Fraud? Not never, but rarer than a rainbow in the Sahara.
Election Fraud? Much more common, but not affected by Voter ID laws.

I will be giving your post a disapproval. Just so you know.

NoPo your figure is a statistical concoction... It occurs at a much higher rate but takes more time and research then officials are willing to invest. Plus implementing safeguards may interfere with their nefarious actions.

If Democratic Election Officials are willing to sabotage an election You don't think they'd turn back a bus load of ringers... or Illegals do you.

boxcar
11-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Careful, there mostie - you throw around big numbers like that, you might hurt yourself.

He'll be okay if he wears a jock strap. :coffee:

Inner Dirt
11-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Voter fraud occurs about once in every 30,000,000 votes and results in one vote being cast unjustly in each instance.

So if more than one vote is fraudulently cast in California the above statement is false. I wonder why they have signs there at polling places saying "Votar Aqui". Are you telling me you can become a citizen without knowing what "Vote here" means?

Tom
11-04-2017, 09:20 AM
So if more than one vote is fraudulently cast in California the above statement is false. I wonder why they have signs there at polling places saying "Votar Aqui". Are you telling me you can become a citizen without knowing what "Vote here" means?

I thought it meant you could bet Aqueduct here!