PDA

View Full Version : Which online website carries the easiest to follow past performances ?

The Biscuit
11-01-2017, 10:11 AM
I usually use drf ...which I know , probably is not the best , but I'm still learning the game , so I need something to follow that's simple ...

Appreciate any help !!!!:cool:

Quesmark
11-01-2017, 02:04 PM
The "brisstats ?[not sure what the official name is]which are included free with TwinSpires express & pro advance programs,are very clean and easy to read,but don't include speed,or pace figures.

letswastemoney
11-01-2017, 02:28 PM
Ultimate BRIS PPs are free if you know where to look lol.

But if you want to pay money, I don't see how TimeformUS is beat in the "easy to follow" category. The color coding makes it easier on beginners' eyes.

zerosky
11-01-2017, 10:30 PM
There's a lot to choose from, virtually all have free samples.
Try them all until you find one you're comfortable with.

BettinBilly
11-28-2017, 09:14 PM
Aloha!

I can use them all, and certainly have. They all can do the job. It's just up to the user to choose one that suits their needs the best.

For me, I settled on TimeformUS because it's tailor-made for a tablet. I typically use/go to the track or Vegas with my iPad and Timeform really shines (IMO) on a portable device. It's also great on my Chromebook and not too bad on iPhone/Android devices either. My iPad is getting old, as it's the Version 2 from about 5 years ago. But it still works great with Timeform and other PPs. You don't need much "horsepower" (pun intended) to view PPs on an electronic device. You just need a decent resolution screen and in my case, some reading glasses.

-Billy

thaskalos
11-28-2017, 09:40 PM
I tried using the "free" past performances offered by the various AWDs...but, since May...I've been paying $149 a month for Jim Cramer's handicapping reports and past-performances, at the Handicapper's Data Warehouse. And if Jim Cramer ever decides to stop selling these reports...then I will stop betting the horses.

VigorsTheGrey
11-28-2017, 11:26 PM
I tried using the "free" past performances offered by the various AWDs...but, since May...I've been paying $149 a month for Jim Cramer's handicapping reports and past-performances, at the Handicapper's Data Warehouse. And if Jim Cramer ever decides to stop selling these reports...then I will stop betting the horses.

Is this the one Thask..?
All In One Race Files PLUS Handicap 2000+ Reports $139.00

Clocker
11-29-2017, 09:22 AM
Ultimate BRIS PPs are free if you know where to look lol.

Here is one site:
http://www.trks2day.com/trks2day.html

santaanitafan
11-29-2017, 11:33 AM
Is there any way to see a sample of the all in one program.