PhantomOnTour
10-31-2017, 06:30 PM
Dude is versatile, deadly, and all set to win the Classic,
Gimme about 6-1 and it's on

jocko699
10-31-2017, 06:37 PM

I think you will get at least 8-1 my friend. Definitely worth playing:headbanger::headbanger:

burnsy
10-31-2017, 07:41 PM
I think you will get at least 8-1 my friend. Definitely worth playing:headbanger::headbanger:

Agreed, or even a little more which I doubt will happen. This horse has been beating the "B" league this year. The 3yo's were really inconsistent and some of these are proven, big time winners. Not saying it can't be done, but you gotta get paid to take the shot. He's good, but is he good enough? How can you really know by what he's been beating on?

Secondbest
10-31-2017, 09:38 PM
I'm looking at Collected. He has never lost on a fast track.He and Arrogate have the fastest 1 1/4 time. 6-1 on the line. May be overlooked in the betting. However if Arrogate is back in form they are all running for second.

Secondbest
10-31-2017, 10:01 PM
I'm looking at Collected. He has never lost on a fast track.He and Arrogate have the fastest 1 1/4 time. 6-1 on the line. May be overlooked in the betting. However if Arrogate is back in form they are all running for second.

Win the Space ran 1 1/2 lengths back of a 1:59 3/5 in the Gold Cup which , based on time only is faster than Collected.

bisket
10-31-2017, 11:29 PM

lotsa respect:headbanger: but I'm going for it here.. the biggest waves are always the best!!!!

Zaf
10-31-2017, 11:30 PM

Makes sense Arrogate and Gun Runner will be over bet !

Z

bisket
10-31-2017, 11:45 PM
Makes sense Arrogate and Gun Runner will be over bet !

Z

yup... who do you like? I wanna know.

bisket
10-31-2017, 11:58 PM
I'm not being confrontational. I always like to discuss bets before I make them. It's hard to find bettors with valid opinions before you make your bets. For many years I had my grandfather and great uncle, but they've passed away. Give me your opinion. I just think West Coast is a bit player here. Baffert is better off advancing Collected or Arrogate in the Classic. He has an ideal post to expoit the rest of his stable no matter the race shape.

Zaf
11-01-2017, 12:31 AM
yup... who do you like? I wanna know.

Most likely West Coast but will consider Pavel or Collected if the odds are right.

Z

Lemon Drop Husker
11-01-2017, 01:46 AM
So. Much. Speed.

Really like West Coast, but think he just might not be ready.

Collected is the horse to beat IMO, and Arrogate is scary good if ready. Can't see Gun Runner getting the distance with the speed in this race.

Redboard
11-04-2017, 10:56 AM
On TVG yesterday they were saying that West Coast resembles Will Take Charge, who won the Travers & PA Derby with similar beyers. Then came within a nose of beating Mucho Macho Man in the Classic.
I don't usually like betting 3-yr-olds in the BC, but it seems like they have been doing much better in recent years.

Si2see
11-06-2017, 05:24 PM
West Coast ran a great race, just like I imagined he would ( be the best finishing 3yo )

Keep in mind this horse will race at 4 and is on the way to the Pegasus World Cup. Hopefully a huge year for a very nice horse and an owner that is a class act :ThmbUp:

Jason