PDA

View Full Version : NYC bike path deaths

AstrosFan
10-31-2017, 04:31 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/york-city-officers-responding-reports-shots-fired-lower/story?id=50842052&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_image

Today's world....so so sad

woodtoo
10-31-2017, 04:45 PM
There are no more safe places. :rip:

RunForTheRoses
10-31-2017, 04:51 PM
I'm only a few blocks away, ate lunch a block away today. Sirens been blaring...The T word?

AstrosFan
10-31-2017, 04:53 PM
I'm only a few blocks away, ate lunch a block away today. Sirens been blaring...The T word?

As I type this ABC news is saying that it is a terrorist attack

RunForTheRoses
10-31-2017, 04:53 PM
It is right in front of Stuyvestant high school the premiere NYC public school. At least 7 dead.

woodtoo
10-31-2017, 05:02 PM
It is right in front of Stuyvestant high school the premiere NYC public school. At least 7 dead.

How dare they.oops.

woodtoo
10-31-2017, 05:03 PM
As I type this ABC news is saying that it is a terrorist attack

How dare they.

Tom
10-31-2017, 05:07 PM
uh, I uh, uh, Workplace uh, violence.

jocko699
10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Great headline right now, "Middle eastern man arrested after police shot him in the ass."

Clocker
10-31-2017, 05:28 PM
Great headline right now, "Middle eastern man arrested after police shot him in the ass."

I thought they rode camels. :confused:

RunForTheRoses
10-31-2017, 06:01 PM
According to the mayor of Londjnistan this is the new normal. Just get used to it.

ElKabong
10-31-2017, 07:17 PM
Uzbek national, been here since 2010. We don't need this nonsense, we really don't. We HAVE to crack down on immigration issues.

AstrosFan
10-31-2017, 08:57 PM
Uzbek national, been here since 2010. We don't need this nonsense, we really don't. We HAVE to crack down on immigration issues.

That's the problem, if he was here for 7 years, when does one know when that person is planning to "snap"? Good people go bad, it happens.

The LV shooter didn't fit the profile that would do something like that, correct? Nor did some of the people that have committed some awful acts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States

Everyone has to be cautions of everybody, no matter what, in today's world

JustRalph
10-31-2017, 09:23 PM
Kobiljon Matkarov, a Facebook friend of Saipov's, told NBC News that the two met while they were both living in Florida. He said his friend was working as a truck and Uber driver.
"He was very happy guy," said Matkarov, who is also from Uzbekistan. "he liked the US. he is no terrorist. He's all the time happy, smiling all the time."

RunForTheRoses
10-31-2017, 09:27 PM
That's the problem, if he was here for 7 years, when does one know when that person is planning to "snap"? Good people go bad, it happens.

The LV shooter didn't fit the profile that would do something like that, correct? Nor did some of the people that have committed some awful acts.

That is nonsense. What you are saying is we have to become a police state to be safe.

ElKabong
10-31-2017, 10:30 PM

The LV shooter...we don't know the whole story yet, but as I posted here, the guy that runs the gun store in garland was very clear that paddock had questions that were out of the ordinary his second trip to the store. Looking back, yes, it could have been predicted. His dad was a criminal, his brother is a criminal...gee, what are the odds....

This killer today, why is he even here? What did he contribute other than to kill eight or more people in NYC? Serious question there... He was a fricking Uber driver. Hardly a contributor to our economy, it's not like we needed his job skills.

Enough is enough.

Go Astros btw :)

ElKabong
10-31-2017, 10:38 PM
Kobiljon Matkarov, a Facebook friend of Saipov's, told NBC News that the two met while they were both living in Florida. He said his friend was working as a truck and Uber driver.
"He was very happy guy," said Matkarov, who is also from Uzbekistan. "he liked the US. he is no terrorist. He's all the time happy, smiling all the time."

Well by all means, if someone named Kobiljan Matkarov says he's a good egg, then that settles it...

Look, I mainly deal with Asian Indians on a five day a week basis, person to person. That culture has my respect, the people I deal with are professionals that are here to improve themselves and our country... The killer today as well as the Boston Marathon bombers.... Exactly what did they offer society here?

Enough is enough

AstrosFan
10-31-2017, 10:51 PM
That is nonsense. What you are saying is we have to become a police state to be safe.

What I am saying is that I pay attention to MY surroundings in today's society b/c the bottom line is that today's world isn't safe, either in the big cities or small town America!

AstrosFan
10-31-2017, 10:55 PM
The LV shooter...we don't know the whole story yet, but as I posted here, the guy that runs the gun store in garland was very clear that paddock had questions that were out of the ordinary his second trip to the store. Looking back, yes, it could have been predicted. His dad was a criminal, his brother is a criminal...gee, what are the odds....

Go Astros btw :)

The big question becomes: how many times do we play the caution card on every red flag we see when an unsavory character crosses our path? How many people does the gov. actually watch?

Baseball? It's a great series!

Lemon Drop Husker
11-01-2017, 01:58 AM
My heart hurts. Again.

This is just stupid. You want to help, and you can't.

reckless
11-01-2017, 05:00 AM

Remind me not take any horse racing or stock market tips from this guy, please.

Tom
11-01-2017, 05:20 PM
We bring in some guy from Crapistan, unvetted, via a scratch off lottery ticket.

What could go wrong?

Does anyone running this country have a brain?

Show Me the Wire
11-01-2017, 05:32 PM
We bring in some guy from Crapistan, unvetted, via a scratch off lottery ticket.

What could go wrong?

Does anyone running this country have a brain?

Apparently not among the incumbents.

Nutz and Boltz
11-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Not saying this is true. When the children at Sandy Hook were tragically murdered, the conspiracy theorists said that the whole incident was staged to further the agenda of the Obama administration and gun control advocates. Whose to say that maybe the New York City incident from yesterday might have been staged to further the agenda of the Trump administration and the immigration reformers. If one could have happened, why not the other ? Think about it ! :popcorn:

jocko699
11-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Not saying this is true. When the children at Sandy Hook were tragically murdered, the conspiracy theorists said that the whole incident was staged to further the agenda of the Obama administration and gun control advocates. Whose to say that maybe the New York City incident from yesterday might have been staged to further the agenda of the Trump administration and the immigration reformers. If one could have happened, why not the other ? Think about it ! :popcorn:

Really? OMG:puke::puke::puke:

Nutz and Boltz
11-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Really? OMG:puke::puke::puke:

Of course, not really. It's just a :rant: Don't forget, "I trust no one !

jocko699
11-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Of course, not really. Though a warped conspiracy mind could come to that conclusion. It's just a :rant:

Thanks dude!

davew
11-02-2017, 10:31 AM

another false flag where an FBI informant gets framed - it is not the Trump administration, but rather the 'deep state' intelligence cabol of FBI/CIA trying to divert attention away from them

PaceAdvantage
11-02-2017, 10:39 AM
Not saying this is true. When the children at Sandy Hook were tragically murdered, the conspiracy theorists said that the whole incident was staged to further the agenda of the Obama administration and gun control advocates. Whose to say that maybe the New York City incident from yesterday might have been staged to further the agenda of the Trump administration and the immigration reformers. If one could have happened, why not the other ? Think about it ! :popcorn:I think they're all kooky...

Except for Vegas and 9/11...