PDA

View Full Version : Breeders Cup no, Mahoning State Breds yes

lamboguy
10-31-2017, 08:57 AM
MARLA DUNNIT shows up this afternoon in the 4th race in Ohio as part of an entry. whether she runs with Javier Castellano on her back and actually starts today is another story.

rrpic6
10-31-2017, 10:18 AM
MARLA DUNNIT shows up this afternoon in the 4th race in Ohio as part of an entry. whether she runs with Javier Castellano on her back and actually starts today is another story.

Marla Dunnit is part of the Loooch Entry. Castellano is named on 1st time starter Heavenhasmynikki. That is the Filly that was pre-entered in the B. C Filly Race. Both are still listed to run as of 10:15 AM with no listing of any jockey changes. Castellano also named on #1 Marriedtoaminister, another Loooch owned Filly in Race 2.

RR

wisconsin
10-31-2017, 02:45 PM
Marla Dunnit is part of the Loooch Entry. Castellano is named on 1st time starter Heavenhasmynikki. That is the Filly that was pre-entered in the B. C Filly Race. Both are still listed to run as of 10:15 AM with no listing of any jockey changes. Castellano also named on #1 Marriedtoaminister, another Loooch owned Filly in Race 2.

RR

Where else was Castellano gonna pick up an easy 3 Grand on a cold Tuesday? Riding double. :ThmbUp:

AstrosFan
10-31-2017, 09:04 PM
Where else was Castellano gonna pick up an easy 3 Grand on a cold Tuesday? Riding double. :ThmbUp:

I wouldn't ride again for the Loooch Racing Stbl. if I was Quinones or Radosevich

Let them go out and get another top jock, instead of the ones that support the local racing product year in and year out!

onefast99
11-01-2017, 10:03 AM
I wouldn't ride again for the Loooch Racing Stbl. if I was Quinones or Radosevich

Let them go out and get another top jock, instead of the ones that support the local racing product year in and year out!So you have the availability of a top jock and you should go to a local guy. The trainer and the owner have the right to select any jock they want it happens everyday across the country and not just on stakes days.