PDA

View Full Version : Manafort and associate indicted.

hcap
10-30-2017, 09:31 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Paul Manafort arrives at FBI HQ to surrender to authorities as Mueller grand jury indicts him and former business partner Rick Gates in first charges from special counsel probe

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5031419/Paul-Manafort-Rick-Gates-told-SURRENDER.html#ixzz4wzvsJNVR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nutz and Boltz
10-30-2017, 09:43 AM
:sleeping: I'm not excited.:sleeping:

tundral
10-30-2017, 10:43 AM
Ship is sinking. 😂😂

upthecreek
10-30-2017, 10:49 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/925005659569041409

tundral
10-30-2017, 10:50 AM
Trump cant spin this one .

wisconsin
10-30-2017, 10:52 AM

He doesn't have to, it happened before he hired the guy.

tundral
10-30-2017, 11:15 AM
Yes and santa clause will be here in December.

upthecreek
10-30-2017, 11:22 AM
Yes and santa clause will be here in December.

And Hillary didn't know anything about the dossier or 9 million dollars :lol::lol:

JustRalph
10-30-2017, 11:22 AM
BFD

Laughable

FantasticDan
10-30-2017, 11:36 AM
BFD
Laughable
:D The money laundering charges alone could carry 20 years in prison :D

Mueller's just getting started :D :lol: :pound:

tundral
10-30-2017, 11:38 AM
Why is Hillary still being talked about.
This all Trump
His ethics coming to light . It was a nice try but
He's in over his head . Not a politician
Not legally intelligent. Time for him to resign
So country can move forward. Or congress
will fire 🔥 him.
This is going to be fun . He's not smart bullying
His rep party .

BaffertsWig
10-30-2017, 11:39 AM
they'll flip him. so much winning :headbanger::lol:

FantasticDan
10-30-2017, 11:40 AM
:pound: :pound:

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/766819052656340993

woodtoo
10-30-2017, 11:43 AM
You guys are getting way ahead of your selves. Manafort is in trouble but it is pre-Trump......sorry.

woodtoo
10-30-2017, 11:45 AM

Finally your jumping for joy that Trump was elected. :headbanger::headbanger:

Lemon Drop Husker
10-30-2017, 11:48 AM

Not sure why you are laughing. That was an August 16th post from last year and Trump won the election.

Looks like a brilliant statement to be honest.

tundral
10-30-2017, 11:49 AM
George papadopulous just rolled on Trump.

woodtoo
10-30-2017, 11:50 AM
Manafort is being investigated for his workings with The Podesta Group in the year 2012. let the flipping begin.:pound:

FantasticDan
10-30-2017, 11:51 AM
Not sure why you are laughing. That was an August 16th post from last year and Trump won the election.
Looks like a brilliant statement to be honest.
:lol: :bang: :lol:

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

woodtoo
10-30-2017, 11:52 AM
George papadopulous just rolled on Trump.

You're a real make up artist aren't you.

tundral
10-30-2017, 11:55 AM
A former foreign policy advisor to Donald Trump's presidential campaign has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russians who claimed to have “thousands of emails” on Hillary Clinton, in the latest charges filed in the investigation of the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia.

George Papadopoulos, 30, of Chicago, has agreed to cooperate with the investigation led by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, according to a plea agreement unsealed on Monday.

He pleaded guilty on Oct. 5 to making false statements to disguise his contacts with Russians whom he thought had “dirt” on Clinton, according to court papers. He was arrested in July as he got off a plane at Dulles International Airport.

After he was contacted by an unnamed Russian professor in March, Papadopoulos exchanged emails with an official in the Russian foreign ministry, court papers say. Among the topics he discussed was a possible visit by Trump to Russia.

“As mentioned we are all very excited by the possibility of a good relationship with Mr. Trump,” one Russian emailed him.

In April, after he had become an advisor to the campaign, Papadopoulos met with the Russian professor at a London hotel. The professor said he had just returned from a trip to Moscow, where he was told “the Russians had emails of Clinton.”

Papadopoulos told other leaders in the Trump campaign that he was in contact with Russians, and said there were some “interesting messages coming in from Moscow about a trip.”

An unnamed campaign official, described as a campaign “supervisor,” encouraged him to make the trip, a document reads.

Papadopoulos was one of several foreign policy advisors to Trump during his campaign.

Papadopoulos previously had served as a policy and economic advisor to Ben Carson, who notably struggled with domestic and foreign policy issues during his failed presidential run.

Before that, the 30-year-old was a consultant at a London-based oil and gas company. He’s a director at the London Centre of International Law Practice. He graduated from DePaul University in 2009.

UPDATES

7:55 a.m.: Adds additional details
Latimes

woodtoo
10-30-2017, 12:22 PM
Nancy Pelosi demands outside investigation after Manafort, Gates indicted by outside investigation. :lol:
Her meds were late.

woodtoo
10-30-2017, 12:30 PM
Putin/Rosatom = Manafort/Gates = Podesta Group = Hillary Clinton = Uranium One

Clocker
10-30-2017, 12:32 PM
It appears that Manafort was working with the Podesta Group as early as 2011 on behalf of Russia. Manafort and the Russians wanted the Podestas in the deal because of John Podesta's strong relationship with Hillary.

FOX News' Tucker Carlson said he has a source who told him that the Podesta brothers and Paul Manafort are the "central figures" Robert Mueller's investigation, not President Trump. The source, Carlson said, told him about events that implicate Manafort, the Podesta brothers, Hillary Clinton and her State Department, and Russian oligarchs. The source has been interviewed by Mueller's independent investigators.

"If true," Carlson said, the story weaved by the source shows the media is focusing on the wrong Russia story.

The source tells Tucker Carlson that Paul Manafort worked extensively with the Podesta Group as far back as 2011 on behalf of Russia. Manafort's Russian associates wanted to influence Washington and sought the Podesta brothers because of their ties to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

He said then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton held a meeting with the Podestas that included a representative of the Clinton Foundation that specifically was about how to assist Uranium One in a deal that reportedly netted the foundation $100 million in donations.https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafor t_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html

More on the story here:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/24/hume_on_trump_dossier_clinton_russian_connections_ tide_may_be_turning_on_trump_probe.html

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2017, 12:52 PM
It's already been reported by CNN that this Manafort arrest has nothing to do with the 2016 Campaign...

So, unless they get him to spin a tale out of thin air, then my bet is, Teflon Don strikes again...

It's amazing to me how many times Teflon Don has been declared dead and buried, yet he goes on winning...:lol::lol::lol:

I'll believe it when I see it.

tucker6
10-30-2017, 01:05 PM
Putin/Rosatom = Manafort/Gates = Podesta Group = Hillary Clinton = Uranium One

yep

Burls
10-30-2017, 01:07 PM
I'd like to see Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Jared Kushner, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Mike Flynn, John Podesta, ... the whole lot of them in PRISON.

OntheRail
10-30-2017, 01:11 PM
It's already been reported by CNN that this Manafort arrest has nothing to do with the 2016 Campaign...

So, unless they get him to spin a tale out of thin air, then my bet is, Teflon Don strikes again...

It's amazing to me how many times Teflon Don has been declared dead and buried, yet he goes on winning...:lol::lol::lol:

I know even Lazarus was raised from the dead only once...Trump is Gotham Steel.. :lol::lol::lol:

BaffertsWig
10-30-2017, 01:24 PM
I'd like to see Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Jared Kushner, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Mike Flynn, John Podesta, ... the whole lot of them in PRISON.

I wholeheartedly agree, but we know that isn't going to happen.

Burls
10-30-2017, 01:28 PM
Just remember: Hillary's guilt does not entail Donald's innocence.
Nor does Donald's guilt entail Hillary's innocence.

FantasticDan
10-30-2017, 01:30 PM
FOX News' Tucker Carlson said he has a source who told him...
And you're a guy who rips on The NYT and WaPo? :lol: :bang:

Lemon Drop Husker
10-30-2017, 01:46 PM

Any you're a guy who believes in the NYT and WaPo.

Sorry, I won't give you emojis or gifs cuz you don't deserve them.

Fager Fan
10-30-2017, 01:46 PM

There's nothing to spin. So far, this is a big nothing burger regarding Trump.

boxcar
10-30-2017, 01:48 PM

Save for The Donald, I second that motion. :coffee:

Fager Fan
10-30-2017, 01:48 PM

Ok. I'm glad if the guy did something wrong that he is punished. What's the laughing for, though? I doubt you despise Manafort so much that you find it hilarious that he's in hot water.

Fager Fan
10-30-2017, 01:54 PM
It appears that Manafort was working with the Podesta Group as early as 2011 on behalf of Russia. Manafort and the Russians wanted the Podestas in the deal because of John Podesta's strong relationship with Hillary.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafor t_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html

More on the story here:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/24/hume_on_trump_dossier_clinton_russian_connections_ tide_may_be_turning_on_trump_probe.html

And all these libs surface this morning to laugh. As the wise among us wait to hear what this is all about before doing any laughing (or crying or not caring).

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2017, 01:55 PM
Believe me, if the FBI raided the Podesta bros homes, there would be a couple of more easy indictments handed down.

This whole thing is nothing but bullshit. Of course they were going to get Manafort on SOMETHING. Next they hope they can get some info out of him to "help his cause." Info on Trump.

Maybe they will even invent something for him to say...tap a couple of keys on a keyboard, and evidence will be planted somewhere.

It's very easy to create evidence these days.

This is what happens when you threaten to drain the swamp, plus all the other stuff he's done to piss off the establishment.

Manafort should count his lucky stars he wasn't working for Clinton.

Fager Fan
10-30-2017, 01:59 PM
Save for The Donald, I second that motion. :coffee:

Kushner didn't do anything wrong that I know of either. So remove Trump and Kushner, and add Comey and Bill Clinton (this ain't just Hillary, people).

Has anyone really followed the money donated to the Clinton Foundation? I've always thought it was a means to wealth for the Clintons, but I do wonder if the source of wealth was all secondary (big speaking fees and such) or if we find that the Clintons benefitted financially from donations to the Clinton Foundation. I know on paper they made it look not, but I'm talking real digging to find out whether all the money went exactly where it was reported to have gone.

tundral
10-30-2017, 02:05 PM
Mueller vs Trump
Money on mueller .

JustRalph
10-30-2017, 02:07 PM

I could give a shit about Manafort. We’ve been down this road before. Trying to smear the Prez by association only.

Remember all those guys convicted in Iran Contra were eventually exonerated on appeal. :sleeping:

FantasticDan
10-30-2017, 02:10 PM
I could give a shit about Manafort.
Who do you give a shit about?

FantasticDan
10-30-2017, 02:21 PM
This whole thing is nothing but bullshit. Of course they were going to get Manafort on SOMETHING. Next they hope they can get some info out of him to "help his cause." Info on Trump.

Maybe they will even invent something for him to say...tap a couple of keys on a keyboard, and evidence will be planted somewhere.

It's very easy to create evidence these days.

This is what happens when you threaten to drain the swamp, plus all the other stuff he's done to piss off the establishment.
This is all SO PRECIOUS. They're going to plant evidence to get Donald, cuz he wanted to drain the swamp.

The whole investigation is MADE UP cuz the establishment couldn't handle Big Donny's Giant Pipe of Swamp Draining (that doesn't even remotely exist).

So wonderfully, absurdly, pathetically.. PRECIOUS. :lol: :ThmbUp:

And it's still just the first inning! :)

Lemon Drop Husker
10-30-2017, 02:31 PM
This is all SO PRECIOUS. They're going to plant evidence to get Donald, cuz he wanted to drain the swamp.

The whole investigation is MADE UP cuz the establishment couldn't handle Big Donny's Giant Pipe of Swamp Draining (that doesn't even remotely exist).

And it's still just the first inning! :)\

You're right. It is the 1st inning.

Buckle your seatbelt.

woodtoo
10-30-2017, 02:43 PM
Tony Podesta stepping down from Podesta Group, yup POTUS running scared.:popcorn:

woodtoo
10-30-2017, 02:49 PM
They caught a thief, a tax thief #papadopolous
Great job big spender Mueller.

chadk66
10-30-2017, 03:18 PM
Mueller had to come up with something to justify the cost of this investigation, quiet the talk of the Russian/Dem ordeal. Not too hard to figure out actually. And these arrests really have nothing to do with the original reason behind the investigation. It's just collateral damage so to speak. If the guys a crook he needs to go to jail.

Clocker
10-30-2017, 03:19 PM

Only when it is called for.

Nutz and Boltz
10-30-2017, 03:27 PM

Get rid of all politicians and their associates and financial supporters who have done crooked things ,and there would be no one at all to run the government!

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2017, 03:49 PM

And it's still just the first inning! :)Dude, if you wanted Donny in jail, you should have done it long ago.

Too late now, buddy.

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2017, 03:51 PM
I've got news for everyone.

Trump supporters? They don't give two shits about any investigation or any arrests. We. Don't. Care.

Because?

We. Know. There. Is. Nothing. There.

When. You. Actually. Have. Something.

Let. Us. Know.

You. Still. Have. NOTHING.

But look at you Dan...you've wet your pants at today's news. And today's news means absolutely nothing.

Talk about Precious.

FantasticDan
10-30-2017, 03:52 PM
Too late now, buddy.
First. Inning. :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2017, 03:54 PM
First inning? I thought the first inning was when he called McCain "not a hero"

Wasn't that the first time he was "DONE" :lol::lol::lol:

You're a laugh riot...

You're in like, your 100th inning at least...trying to tell me Trump is over...:lol:

wisconsin
10-30-2017, 03:54 PM
First. Inning. :ThmbUp:

First inning? More like the bottom of the ninth, as far as the "Trump" investigation goes. You don't trot out the "B" players first if you have anything. Sorry. Nothing to see here.

FantasticDan
10-30-2017, 03:59 PM
But look at you Dan...you've wet your pants at today's news. And today's news means absolutely nothing.
:D :blush:

We'll see. :ThmbUp:

Clocker
10-30-2017, 04:21 PM
Andrew C. McCarthy writes for the National Review. He is a former Asst. U. S. Attorney, and was the lead prosecutor of Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and eleven others who were convicted of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

McCarthy analyses the indictment and says that it is very weak, and appears to be primarily a vehicle to squeeze Manafort into cooperating with Mueller and his team.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453244/manafort-indictment-no-signs-trump-russia-collusion

Burls
10-30-2017, 04:27 PM
Get rid of all politicians and their associates and financial supporters who have done crooked things ,and there would be no one at all to run the government!Is that such a bad thing?

Burls
10-30-2017, 04:34 PM
Kushner didn't do anything wrong that I know of either. So remove Trump and Kushner, and add Comey and Bill Clinton (this ain't just Hillary, people).

Are you kidding?
The Clintons and the Trumps are both grifter families.
You folks claiming that Donald et al are innocent are just as naive as the ones claiming that Hillary et al are innocent.
A sizeable group from both sides went into politics to pillage and plunder.

And don't get me started on the Kushners.
Jared's dad has already spent some time in prison.
The whole lot of them needs to go.

Ocala Mike
10-30-2017, 04:41 PM
There will be more singing from these two in the days and weeks ahead than a full season of "America's Got Talent."

Also, Papadopoulos has probably been wired for months. Stay tuned, all.

Tom
10-30-2017, 05:37 PM
I bet you guys believed the hooker when she told you your were best she ever had! :pound::pound::pound:

This is like spraying for roaches - they get all riled up, run around, then fall over dead.

As Mr. Rogers would say, can you spell NOTHING THERE! :pound::pound::pound:

fast4522
10-30-2017, 06:16 PM
Papadopoulos has probably been wired for months. Stay tuned, all.

I agree with you on that point fully, the main difference between the Clinton and Trump ways are as follows:

With Clinton it is likely you will be found in a park.

With Trump it is likely you will be found in the unemployment line.

In both cases there is nothing newsworthy.

Fager Fan
10-30-2017, 07:31 PM
I've not heard many specifics, but the couple I've heard make me wonder.

The wrong-doing is supposed to have taken place 6-11 years ago. This wasn't murder. There are statutes of limitations. I'm curious if any will fail for the simple reason that too much time has passed.

Second, this is about the guy, who was working overseas, having a bank account there, and then wiring some here to pay the mortgage and other bills? I have to assume they have more than that, but everyone's saying that the indictment looks very weak (which leads them to speculation that they're just doing this to try to squeeze him).

If the guy really committed crimes, then I'm in favor of him paying the price. But I've never liked "squeezing" and making deals to try to get a bigger fish. That's wrong in many ways.

JustRalph
10-30-2017, 07:36 PM
Who do you give a shit about?

Ruth Bader Ginsberg. I’m cheering for her every day. :ThmbUp:

reckless
10-30-2017, 08:28 PM
One of the reasons given for the Manafort indictment was tax evasion... They paid $75 million in taxes yet this constitutes tax evasion?? :lol::lol:

reckless
10-30-2017, 08:33 PM
Mueller had to come up with something to justify the cost of this investigation, quiet the talk of the Russian/Dem ordeal. Not too hard to figure out actually. And these arrests really have nothing to do with the original reason behind the investigation. It's just collateral damage so to speak. If the guys a crook he needs to go to jail.

The real reason Mueller did this was because just in these past few days the country learned that the true criminals in this 'Russia' story was in fact, Hillary!, Obama, Jim Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, Holder, the DNC, Loretta Lynch, and a host of other traitors.

Mueller needed to get these crimes off the headlines and get it off real fast.

reckless
10-30-2017, 08:45 PM
Andrew C. McCarthy writes for the National Review. He is a former Asst. U. S. Attorney, and was the lead prosecutor of Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and eleven others who were convicted of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

McCarthy analyses the indictment and says that it is very weak, and appears to be primarily a vehicle to squeeze Manafort into cooperating with Mueller and his team.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453244/manafort-indictment-no-signs-trump-russia-collusion

They are actually playing tough with the wrong guy. Manafort will kick Mueller's ass when and if this gets to court.

Anyone who knows anything about Mueller's record also knows he is an amateur. Very few in DC is as smart and as tough as Paul Manafort. And very few are as dumb as Mueller, mark my words.

Mueller also knew better than to indict Tony Podesta, especially if the end game was to simply 'squeeze' him. If Mueller did give this creep a bear hug, all we'd really hear from him would be the words: 'Hillary', 'Obama', 'Comey', with each and every belch ... he'd sound just like any other fat and ugly Ken doll.

reckless
10-30-2017, 09:01 PM
When Manafort and Gates were allegedly committing all these nefarious crimes while working with The Podesta Group how come Robert Mueller did absolutely nothing about these crimes then?

Mueller was FBI director during most of the time in question.

Mueller is a fraud and Manafort will kick his ass when and if this ever gets to court.

Also, there will be no need for a plea deal or a Trump pardon for any reason.

Tom
10-30-2017, 09:31 PM
Compared to this, Scooter Libby was like nailing Al Capone! :pound::pound::pound:

After months of investigations.....Mueller Lands the Big Fish!

kingfin66
10-30-2017, 09:46 PM

Same here. Everybody is getting way ahead of themselves about both Trump and Hillary, although the whole Hillary thing seems like a big deflection. It sounds like there may be more indictments. Time will tell.

chadk66
10-30-2017, 10:37 PM
The real reason Mueller did this was because just in these past few days the country learned that the true criminals in this 'Russia' story was in fact, Hillary!, Obama, Jim Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, Holder, the DNC, Loretta Lynch, and a host of other traitors.

Mueller needed to get these crimes off the headlines and get it off real fast.I agree. I pointed that out yesterday. He had to try and get the focus off that.

davew
10-30-2017, 11:22 PM

She still here? Maybe she doesn't know how to get to New Zealand :popcorn:or realize yet that Trump won :popcorn:

Clocker
10-30-2017, 11:40 PM
They are actually playing tough with the wrong guy. Manafort will kick Mueller's ass when and if this gets to court.

Manafort is a lobbyist and a political wheeler-dealer. He has no apparent experience in criminal law. I can't imagine he would ever let it get to trial.

Mueller is a bureaucrat, and highly unlikely to appear in court. He has people for that. In the past he did lead the prosecution of a number of high profile cases, including crime boss John Gotti. By all accounts, he currently has a big time group of high powered criminal lawyers working for him.

davew
10-31-2017, 12:01 AM
an op-ed ->Manafort Indictment Shows That Mueller Is A Fraud

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/manafort-indictment-shows-that-mueller-is-a-fraud/ar-AAueK8z?li=BBnb7Kz

Fager Fan
10-31-2017, 07:35 AM
I'm wondering if the storyline here that everyone is following is the wrong one. Didn't Trump name Mueller? And he's still standing behind him? Might not he be unconcerned about Manafort and this other guy, because Trump knows he didn't collide with Russia, and that any of their wrong-doing has nothing to do with him, and he may have some inside info that this is heading towards Podesta and Clinton?

tucker6
10-31-2017, 08:34 AM
nicely done :lol:

Saratoga_Mike
10-31-2017, 09:41 AM
NOW: "Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago The Fake News is working overtime. As Paul Manaforts lawyer said, there was "no collusion" and events mentioned took place long before he...came to the campaign. Few* people knew the young, low level volunteer named George, who has already proven to be a liar. Check the DEMS!"

Donald J. Trump in March 2016 commenting on his foreign policy advisors:

"Walid Phares, who you probably know. PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives. He’s a counterterrorism expert," Trump said. "Carter Page, PhD. George Papadopoulos. He’s an oil and energy consultant. Excellent guy. The honorable Joe Schmitz, [was] inspector general at the Department of Defense. General Keith Kellogg. And I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do. But that’s a pretty representative group."

*Perhaps few knew young George, but Trump apparently knew him.

The sad part about Trump is his bullsh*t is just so readily disprovable. At least Bill Clinton was a skillful liar.

And yes, I thought there was a case to be made against Hillary (not relevant, but the Trump core loves to make that point).

reckless
10-31-2017, 09:57 AM
an op-ed ->Manafort Indictment Shows That Mueller Is A Fraud

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/manafort-indictment-shows-that-mueller-is-a-fraud/ar-AAueK8z?li=BBnb7Kz

Thanks for posting the above davew...

I know all you Trump bashers hate this but once again, your humble correspondent, reckless here, called this many months ago!! On numerous occasions I posted the reasons for this 'Russia' hoax was solely to cover for the real criminals and traitors such as Hillary, Obama, et al.

Since most of you geniuses prefer to ignore my salient musings I always feel obligated to remind you guys of where to go when you want to know the real story and score. Me! Just consider it a public service reminder. :)

More than anything else, the indictments of Paul Manafort and his partner Rick Gates demonstrate the fraudulent nature of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. The probe has little to do with Russian interference in last year’s election. Instead, it is calculated to protect Mueller and a cabal within the FBI and Justice Department who covered up crimes by Hillary Clinton because they believed it was likely that she would be elected president.

And once Mueller and then his friend and successor James Comey covered for Hillary, they had to keep covering. There was a reason that Mueller was so available when he was so swiftly appointed Special Counsel in May by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. The Comey firing threatened to expose all that these same officials had swept under the rug. Yes, Rosenstein bit the bullet and drafted the memo that was the legal basis for firing Comey, but it would be followed by appointing Mueller.

classhandicapper
10-31-2017, 10:27 AM
I keep having this dream of millions of people grabbing their pitchforks and muskets, marching on Washington, and draining the swamp themselves. I should probably update that to AR-15s, but it feels more patriotic to overthrow the swamp and IC with muskets.

Fager Fan
10-31-2017, 10:27 AM
NOW: "Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago The Fake News is working overtime. As Paul Manaforts lawyer said, there was "no collusion" and events mentioned took place long before he...came to the campaign. Few* people knew the young, low level volunteer named George, who has already proven to be a liar. Check the DEMS!"

Donald J. Trump in March 2016 commenting on his foreign policy advisors:

"Walid Phares, who you probably know. PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives. He’s a counterterrorism expert," Trump said. "Carter Page, PhD. George Papadopoulos. He’s an oil and energy consultant. Excellent guy. The honorable Joe Schmitz, [was] inspector general at the Department of Defense. General Keith Kellogg. And I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do. But that’s a pretty representative group."

*Perhaps few knew young George, but Trump apparently knew him.

The sad part about Trump is his bullsh*t is just so readily disprovable. At least Bill Clinton was a skillful liar.

And yes, I thought there was a case to be made against Hillary (not relevant, but the Trump core loves to make that point).

You're reaching. As you note, he didn't say he didn't know him. What he said was accurate. And of course when introducing a group of people you say something.

Can't you find some real problems to squawk about? People picking at this shows why we're in deep sheet as a country. We're heading to a civil war if the citizenry can't start being more fair and less partisan and put country above all else.

CincyHorseplayer
10-31-2017, 10:56 AM
I like the scope of these indictments. If they are going back over 10 years and digging up all related financial records and Russian connections, grab the popcorn and sit down. Going to get real interesting. I only hope all participants in the last election are covered to this depth.

rastajenk
10-31-2017, 12:03 PM
I saw this comment on an Instapundit link this morning. https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/279658/#respond It connects some dots in quite a different way. It's from 4-chan, which I understand can be pretty creative, but it strikes me as plausible. The comment is "awaiting moderation."

In case it disappears, it says:Look, I feel bad for /pol/. You guys have been thrown off so much by intentionally misleading breadcrumbs that no one has any idea what’s been happening for the past 10 months. So I’m gonna throw you guys a bone. Forget the dossier. The real story is Uranium One.

1. We’ve known that Holder was covering up Russian bribes for Uranium One for a long time now. Hell, even Clinton Cash tells everyone about the bribes that were taking place. The reason Mueller left the FBI was because he was fed up with the corruption of Holder/Clinton/Obama. Holder kept telling Mueller to kill investigations and bury evidence. I don’t know what you think about Mueller, but I can tell you, he’s an honorable man. The corruption of Holder/Obama/Clinton was eating him up alive. He resigned in 2013 when he just couldn’t keep doing this. Then they got Comey who was coerced in to continuing the coverup.

2. Manafort, Comey, Rosenstein, Podesta, Clintons, Holders, and Lynch are all on one team. We affectionately call them “The Clinton Cabal”. To take this cabal down, we needed someone who was close to career FBI agents because they were holding all the evidence. When the DNC and Clinton campaign spun the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy back in Dec., we couldn’t believe it. They gave us the perfect way to expose them. We would use the Russian investigation to expose the bribery/extortion racket that took place back in 2009 and continued through 2015.

3. We got Mueller to sign on to investigate the connection. We needed him because he had been at the FBI for almost as long as Hoover and knew all the agents that were sitting on the Russian/Clinton connection. More importantly, he hates Holder/Obama/Clinton. The plan was, to get the special investigative council headed by Mueller and have the FBI agents handover all the evidence. Unfortunately, we didn’t count on Comey being such an obstacle. In the short time he was the Director of the FBI, he had made many allies who were proving to be loyal to him. He had to go. We knew it would be messy, but we had Pres Trump fire him. It caused a lot of headache for us, but in the end, it was worth it. Mueller’s been gathering evidence from his former agents for months now. Along with the raid to Manafort and Podesta, we now have enough evidence to connect all the dots. Mueller also convinced the FBI informant to speak up. Getting the gag order removed was trivial.

4. We gave The Hill a heads up. We knew the switch in the narrative from Trump/Russia to Clinton/Russia would take a little time. We had them drop the Uranium One article exactly one week before we would make the first arrests. Couple of days later, we dropped the dossier info. We needed to hammer the train The first arrests will be Manafort and Tony Podesta. These guys are not the real target, they are just soldiers. The real targets are Hillary, Holder, Rosenstein, and John Podesta. We would love to expose Obama as well but Pres Trump is adamant about protecting former Presidents. Even if they are corrupt pieces of shit, he believes in the dignity of the office. He feels that ruining the legacy of a President will do nothing but hurt our country. This is why both Bush’s., Bill Clinton, Obama, and even LBJ will be spared. The rest of the JFK files released will not include the essential information implicating LBJ and Bush Sr.

5. This is it. The final moves will take place over the next 4 weeks. They could have let this go. Honestly, Pres Trump wanted to get on with Making America Great Again. Period. But Hillary and the DNC just couldn’t let it go. They asked for this. They kept making up shit and now they’re going to pay. If they kept their heads low and faded in to obscurity, we would not have gone this route. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Don't know who the "we" is that is used over and over. Accurate or not, it sure gets the head spinning. I like the part in graph #4 about Trump protecting former presidents for the good of the country. That sounds consistent to me.

woodtoo
10-31-2017, 12:39 PM
There are 4 sealed cases on the docket in DC with case numbers between
Papadopolous' 182 and Manaforts' 201.

Podesta, Comey, Loretta Lynch?

classhandicapper
10-31-2017, 12:46 PM
>Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
The biggest story yesterday, the one that has the Dems in a dither, is Podesta running from his firm. What he know about Crooked Dems is....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
....earth shattering. He and his brother could Drain The Swamp, which would be yet another campaign promise fulfilled. Fake News weak!<

Earth shattering?

So what exactly do the Podesta brothers know?

That can't be about the dossier or uranium one. A lot of that information is already out there and would not be earth shattering. It sounds like something bigger that's not out there yet.

I'm calling BS on Trump's tweets. It's not what they know. It's what they are part of and all the people that are part of it with them.

classhandicapper
10-31-2017, 01:00 PM
I saw this comment on an Instapundit link this morning. https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/279658/#respond It connects some dots in quite a different way. It's from 4-chan, which I understand can be pretty creative, but it strikes me as plausible. The comment is "awaiting moderation."

In case it disappears, it says:

Don't know who the "we" is that is used over and over. Accurate or not, it sure gets the head spinning. I like the part in graph #4 about Trump protecting former presidents for the good of the country. That sounds consistent to me.

There was some guy on 4chan about a year back that kept insisting that researchers should focus on the Clinton Foundation and the money trail because that's where the really big story was. He claimed to be in the intelligence community and actually even did a question and answer where he left cryptic clues. As far as I know, he disappeared almost as quickly as he showed up. This sounds a lot like him.

I keep my mind open to information that's not in the mainstream media, but there is no evidence that any of these guys are legitimate sources.

classhandicapper
10-31-2017, 01:03 PM
Podesta, Comey, Loretta Lynch?

If the Podesta brothers go down, I'm going to achieve a state of euphoria I haven't experienced in a LONG time.

incoming
10-31-2017, 01:08 PM

In case it disappears, it says:

Don't know who the "we" is that is used over and over. Accurate or not, it sure gets the head spinning. I like the part in graph #4 about Trump protecting former presidents for th good of the country. That sounds consistent to me.

I like the narrative...the fact that I don't like....Mueller played footsie with the Obama administration for sometime. I also heard Trey Gowdy vouch for Mueller yesterday. If he is good enough for him, he good enough for me.

tucker6
10-31-2017, 01:57 PM
There was some guy on 4chan about a year back that kept insisting that researchers should focus on the Clinton Foundation and the money trail because that's where the really big story was. He claimed to be in the intelligence community and actually even did a question and answer where he left cryptic clues. As far as I know, he disappeared almost as quickly as he showed up. This sounds a lot like him.

I'll bet Tom's house that it was a suicide.

tucker6
10-31-2017, 01:59 PM
If the Podesta brothers go down, I'm going to achieve a state of euphoria I haven't experienced in a LONG time.

Ask Bill for Monica's dress. It's already been soiled. :lol:

upthecreek
01-03-2018, 05:47 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/trump-ex-campaign-chair-manafort-sues-mueller-rosenstein-and-department-of-justice.html

reckless
01-03-2018, 06:04 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/trump-ex-campaign-chair-manafort-sues-mueller-rosenstein-and-department-of-justice.html

Good for Manafort and the American justice sysyem.

I'll tell you this ... they don't know how tough and smart Manafort us. They'll find out soon enough.

The country also doesn't know how much of a loser Mueller is when he prosecutes cases. His record is abysmal, to say the least.

FantasticDan
01-03-2018, 06:42 PM

https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/948700516326019073

JustRalph
01-03-2018, 06:57 PM
Vox?

Yep......they are the real authority

elysiantraveller
01-03-2018, 07:42 PM
Reported on Fox.

Everyone needs to chill before attacking the source around here.

FantasticDan
01-03-2018, 09:19 PM
Reported on Fox.

Everyone needs to chill before attacking the source around here.
It’s the window lickers’ go-to when they have nothing else. Not surprising it’s so popular around here :p

reckless
01-03-2018, 09:43 PM
https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/948700516326019073

As a reminder, Mueller's indictment of Manafort was about 'money-laundering' accusations allegedly done by Manafort in the ... 1980s? 1990s? 2000s? ... basically, nothing to do about Trump, the 'Russians', and the 2017 campaign.

Lying to the FBI? Another joke.

Mueller does need to get this lawsuit tossed because if he can't the world will eventually know how stupid a prosecutor Mueller really is, trust me.

johnhannibalsmith
01-04-2018, 12:13 AM
It’s the window lickers’ go-to when they have nothing else. Not surprising it’s so popular around here :p

Let's be serious now if it doesn't come from Trump's twitter it is hard to believe it is believable.

Tom
01-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Let's be serious now if it doesn't come from Trump's twitter it is hard to believe it is believable.

Funny how Dan's outrage over Trump's tweets manifests itself in his nonstop posting of tweets by unknown people.

I think Trump does it just to piss people off. :headbanger:

davew
01-04-2018, 04:58 PM
the window lickers’ :p

Is that some sort of racist, xenophobic, homophobic, islamophobic phrase?

http://rlv.zcache.com/vote_democratic_anti_obama_bumpersticker_bumper_st icker-r0d2d892713ef439da690c3efb442738d_v9wht_8byvr_324. jpg

reckless
01-05-2018, 05:15 AM
The clock has been ticking for weeks now on the demise of the corrupt Trump-'Russia' collusion hoax.

I know, I know, we still have to endure the idiocy of the snarky, smarty pants know-it-alls, the lunatics on the left, and especially those intellectually empty self-described 'republicans' and 'conservatives' who believe they own the high-ground on this matter because they aren't 'the other kind'.

No wonder the MSM came out with the Bannon – Trump story today. Whenever a huge story comes out about Criminal and Corrupt Mueller and Rosenstein and the Deep State led DOJ, another story is released by the MSM to change the subject in the media. Today the MSM talked about Breitbart’s Steve Bannon’s remarks about members of President Trump’s family. These remarks have not yet been substantiated. However, the much bigger story in the news is that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort sued the DOJ, Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein and is demanding the Mueller investigation be shut down!

We have reported for months on the many criminal and corrupt actions taken by numerous parties related to the Mueller investigation. Mueller never should have taken on the job in the first place due to numerous conflicts. He is best friends with fired leaker and former FBI Director James Comey. He met with Comey shortly before Comey testified with Congress and for this alone he should have recused himself. The team Mueller built to attack President Trump and have him removed is all Deep State attorneys and crooks. Mueller’s record in the past is scattered with actions that let the Clintons off Scott free on numerous occasions when they should have been put in jail.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/top-story-of-the-day-manafort-lawsuit-will-shut-down-deep-state-mueller-investigation/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=thegatewaypundit.com&utm_term=68758&utm_content=2171494

Tom
01-05-2018, 09:32 AM
This will all be cleared up in time for the May Day Parade!

davew
01-05-2018, 10:40 AM
Manafort is suing Meuller and challenges indictment. He says th special counsel has formed to find links with Trump and Russia during the election campaign. Manafort's indictment had nothing to do with this, so out of the scope of the special counsel.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-paul-manafort-robert-mueller-lawsuit-20180103-story.html

FantasticDan
06-15-2018, 12:01 PM
Manafort bail revoked, ordered to jail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/manafort-ordered-to-jail-after-witness-tampering-charges/2018/06/15/ccc526cc-6e68-11e8-afd5-778aca903bbe_story.html?utm_term=.c1e793cb4186

Saratoga_Mike
06-15-2018, 12:02 PM

I'll tell you this ... they don't know how tough and smart Manafort us. They'll find out soon enough.

The country also doesn't know how much of a loser Mueller is when he prosecutes cases. His record is abysmal, to say the least.

Manafort Sent to Jail After Judge Cancels House Arrest

cordoba
06-15-2018, 12:31 PM
Twitter storm from the Orange Korean General saluter.

Saratoga_Mike
08-17-2018, 12:10 PM

We'll find out shortly, but Manafort certainly ended up with a judge favorable to his cause.

davew
08-17-2018, 05:01 PM
2 days deliberation no verdict? the prosecutors did a bad job with what each indictment was for, and figured the average Joe would know all about shell companies, money laundering, lying on bank loan applications....

chadk66
08-17-2018, 09:36 PM
I don't think they're going to nail him on much if anything it appears.

davew
08-17-2018, 11:41 PM
I don't think they're going to nail him on much if anything it appears.

Even if acquitted of all of these current charges, they will probably keep him in solitary confinement for 23 hours per day until the next trial is over.

Tom
08-21-2018, 04:17 PM
What is the deal with that?
Innocent until proven guilty? Not in this country I guess.
Vindictive little POS Mueller no doubt.

Court is convening - may have a partial verdict.

Tom
08-21-2018, 04:40 PM
Could not reach a verdict on 10 of 18 counts.
Guilty on some tax stuff.
0 to do with Trump.

woodtoo
08-21-2018, 04:41 PM
Guilty on 8 of 18. Tax fraud, foreign bank fraud. Surprised. Not.

lamboguy
08-21-2018, 04:46 PM
Guilty on 8 of 18. Tax fraud, foreign bank fraud. Surprised. Not.doesn't make any difference one way or the other, these guys aren't going to do time. and then they will write books and make movies.

FantasticDan
08-21-2018, 05:33 PM
doesn't make any difference one way or the other, these guys aren't going to do time. and then they will write books and make movies.Manafort's going to do serious time unless Trump pardons him.

And of course he's also facing more charges in a separate case of conspiring against the United States, conspiring to launder money, failing to register as an agent of a foreign principal and providing false statements.

reckless
08-21-2018, 05:36 PM
Manafort's going to do serious time unless Trump pardons him.

And of course he's also facing more charges in a separate case of conspiring against the United States, conspiring to launder money, failing to register as an agent of a foreign principal and providing false statements.

FanDan, let us know when Mueller goes after Tony (and John) Podesta for the same crimes Manafort is charged with. Oh well, forget about the criminal Podesta's; we know the Podesta's were given a free pass by Mueller.

How does that sit you??

hcap
08-21-2018, 05:45 PM
Manafort's going to do serious time unless Trump pardons him.

And of course he's also facing more charges in a separate case of conspiring against the United States, conspiring to launder money, failing to register as an agent of a foreign principal and providing false statements.The evidentiary precedents in this trial laid down by the prosecutors will allow more of Rick Gates who has already flipped to testify and pin very serious charges on Trump next month in Manaforts second trial

The Russian/Ukrainian intel connection is up next, unless Cohen beats them to it.

elysiantraveller
08-21-2018, 05:54 PM
The evidentiary precedents in this trial laid down by the prosecutors will allow more of Rick Gates who has already flipped to testify and pin very serious charges on Trump next month in Manaforts second trial

The Russian/Ukrainian intel connection is up next, unless Cohen beats them to it.

Cohen is done.

That is a whole new ****ing can of worms for the President.

They are not related anymore and its now obvious why Mueller kicked that to the New York US Attorney's Office.

FantasticDan
08-21-2018, 06:05 PM
FanDan, let us know when Mueller goes after Tony (and John) Podesta for the same crimes Manafort is charged with. Oh well, forget about the criminal Podesta's; we know the Podesta's were given a free pass by Mueller. How does that sit you??
Mueller referred the case of Tony Podesta to NY federal prosecuters, which is anything but a free pass, as Michael Cohen might tell you.

Aug 1:

Special counsel Robert Mueller has referred a collection of cases to New York federal prosecutors concerning whether several high-profile American lobbyists and operatives failed to register their work as foreign agents, according to people familiar with the matter.

The transfer of the inquiries marks an escalation of Mueller's referrals to the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York in the period since he turned over a case involving President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, Michael Cohen.

Since the spring, Mueller has referred matters to SDNY involving longtime Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta and his work for his former firm, the Podesta Group, and former Minnesota Republican Rep. Vin Weber and his work for Mercury Public Affairs, the sources said.

One source said that former Obama White House counsel Greg Craig, a former partner at law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, is also part of the inquiry.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/31/politics/mueller-investigation-foreign-agent-referrals-new-york/index.html

hcap
08-21-2018, 06:22 PM
Cohen is done.

That is a whole new ****ing can of worms for the President.

They are not related anymore and its now obvious why Mueller kicked that to the New York US Attorney's Office.Cohen may have more on Trump. Cohen claimed Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting. Does he have the goods?
Trump and Rudy have lied constantly about that. Can of worms is right.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-june-2016-meeting-knowledge/index.html

reckless
08-21-2018, 06:44 PM
Cohen may have more on Trump. Cohen claimed Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting. Does he have the goods?
Trump and Rudy have lied constantly about that. Can of worms is right.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-june-2016-meeting-knowledge/index.html

What do think will happen to Trump after all the Cohen dirt and illegalities come to the fore?

Remember, Cohen pled to all of his crimes -- there was no jury finding him guilty. Cohen admitted to be a crook and a crumb bum.

Cohen is the criminal party. Trump didn't commit any crimes, try as all you lunatics try to find one, it isn't there. There's no there, there.

One more thing: do you think Trump will get impeached if Cohen 'turns' on Trump as he's hinted at possibly doing?

Please say yes so we can ridicule you even more than we normally do. :)

(Trump cannot be impeached for alleged bad behavior before becoming President, for all you poli sci know-it-alls.)

reckless
08-21-2018, 06:51 PM
Mueller referred the case of Tony Podesta to NY federal prosecuters, which is anything but a free pass, as Michael Cohen might tell you.

Aug 1:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/31/politics/mueller-investigation-foreign-agent-referrals-new-york/index.html

What is the over/under on the number of days before the Podestas get indicted by the NYSD court?? -- Ha, ha, ha.

What is the over/under on the number of counts against said the Podestas by the NYSD court?? -- Ha, ha, ha.

The memo has already been written, sent, read and winked at and agreed to: the Podestas got a free pass while Manafort is looking at 300+ years. And Tony Podesta was Manafort's business partner in all this.

chadk66
08-21-2018, 08:42 PM
What is the over/under on the number of days before the Podestas get indicted by the NYSD court?? -- Ha, ha, ha.

What is the over/under on the number of counts against said the Podestas by the NYSD court?? -- Ha, ha, ha.

The memo has already been written, sent, read and winked at and agreed to: the Podestas got a free pass while Manafort is looking at 300+ years. And Tony Podesta was Manafort's business partner in all this.it's called "picking winners and losers"

Tom
08-21-2018, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Cohen may have more on Trump.

Further info from Cohen is not part of his sentencing agreement.

hcap
08-22-2018, 12:54 AM
Further info from Cohen is not part of his sentencing agreement.Cohen directly implicated Trump, stating that he paid porn star Stormy Daniels and Playboy model Karen McDougal “at the direction of” the candidate, “for the principal purpose of influencing the election.”

Cohen’s Guilty Plea Puts Trump in a Perilous Spot
The prospect of a criminal prosecution will loom over the rest of his presidency.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-08-21/michael-cohen-s-guilty-plea-puts-president-trump-in-perilous-spot

It’s happened: Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, admitted in open court Tuesday to violating federal campaign finance laws — at the direction of a candidate who told him to do so. Cohen is saying that Trump was a principal of the crime he admits to having committed. Under federal law, that makes Trump criminally liable as an accomplice.

The closest historical analogy is when Watergate special prosecutor Leon Jaworski named President Richard Nixon as an unindicted co-conspirator. That was based in part on testimony by John Dean, who had implicated Nixon in congressional testimony while Nixon was still in office. But even Dean’s 1973 guilty plea in court to obstruction of justice did not state that he had committed his crimes at the direction of the president.

PaceAdvantage
08-22-2018, 12:58 AM
It’s happened: Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, admitted in open court Tuesday to violating federal campaign finance laws — at the direction of a candidate who told him to do so. Cohen is saying that Trump was a principal of the crime he admits to having committed. Under federal law, that makes Trump criminally liable as an accomplice.Hilarious!

Another one taking a plea bargain and something a PROSECUTOR says is illegal - as an actual adjudication.

Prosecutors aren't judges and they aren't juries. They can say whatever they want and Cohen can plead to whatever he wants, but that has absolutely no bearing on Trump. Nothing has changed.

Do you think they can arrest Trump for campaign finance violations and forego a trial and just say, "Hey, we have this plea bargain Cohen signed and the prosecutor said he broke the law and Cohen states for the record that you told him to, so off you go to jail. No need to waste a judge and jury's time on this...it's already been decided."

What are you smoking?

hcap
08-22-2018, 01:37 AM
Duh! It is illegal. Remember John Edwards?
Chumpy 10x worse

"Edwards's trial began on April 23, 2012, as he faced up to 30 years in prison and a $1.5 million fine. ... On May 31, 2012, Edwards was found not guilty on Count 3, illegal use of campaign funding (contributions from Rachel "Bunny" Mellon), while mistrials were declared on all other counts against him."

You cultists are the only ones making stuff up.

Rudy aficionados maybe?

PaceAdvantage
08-22-2018, 03:16 AM
Chumpy 10x worse

"Edwards's trial began on April 23, 2012, as he faced up to 30 years in prison and a $1.5 million fine. ... On May 31, 2012, Edwards was found not guilty on Count 3, illegal use of campaign funding (contributions from Rachel "Bunny" Mellon), while mistrials were declared on all other counts against him."

Rudy aficionados maybe?Well, he actually USED CAMPAIGN FUNDS, so there's that.

The whole thing is so murky, and the law so murky, that if this is what you're hanging your hat on (flavor of the day), God help you.

davew
08-22-2018, 06:59 AM
Chumpy 10x worse

Rudy aficionados maybe?

dang, you are right ... how many days does he have left ? 2250 ?

FakeNameChanged
08-22-2018, 07:09 AM
2 days deliberation no verdict? the prosecutors did a bad job with what each indictment was for, and figured the average Joe would know all about shell companies, money laundering, lying on bank loan applications....
Looks like the "average Joes" got up to speed on the charges.

davew
08-22-2018, 07:49 AM
Looks like the "average Joes" got up to speed on the charges.

some of them, over half no

upthecreek
08-22-2018, 09:01 AM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1032243299900379136

hcap
08-22-2018, 09:24 AM
Well, he actually USED CAMPAIGN FUNDS, so there's that.

The whole thing is so murky, and the law so murky, that if this is what you're hanging your hat on (flavor of the day), God help you.Cohen was reimbursed by Trump. A $130,000 payment to Daniels by Cohen was reimbursed by the Trump (A $130,000 payment to Daniels by Cohen was reimbursed by the Trump Organization as part of more than $400,000 in expenses and fees. The payments, Cohen now admits, were made to keep damaging information from becoming public in the 2016 election — felony actions because they were unreported political contributions and exceeded campaign finance limits.) Organization as part of more than $400,000 in expenses and fees. The payments, Cohen now admits, were made to keep damaging information from becoming public in the 2016 election — felony actions because they were unreported political contributions and exceeded campaign finance limits.

Remember 2 women, one Daniels, and the other McDougal were paid hush money just before the election. Daniels right after the Access Hollywoo fiasco. Common sense that news about Trump actually grabbing more pu*ies, would have negatively impacted his chances

The campaign laws are not murky.The payment to Daniels, intended to silence the woman, totaled $130,000 and is considered to be an in-kind contribution in excess of the maximum allowable amount. Remember the Trump organization reimbursed Cohen. Giuliani did tie Daniels’ allegation to the Trump campaign.

"Imagine if that came out on Oct. 15, 2016, in the middle of the last debate with Hillary Clinton?" Giuliani said.

Besides Cohen copped a plea yesterday ADMITTING that's what is was for

Saratoga_Mike
08-22-2018, 10:19 AM
As a reminder, Mueller's indictment of Manafort was about 'money-laundering' accusations allegedly done by Manafort in the ... 1980s? 1990s? 2000s? ... basically, nothing to do about Trump, the 'Russians', and the 2017 campaign.

Lying to the FBI? Another joke.

Mueller does need to get this lawsuit tossed because if he can't the world will eventually know how stupid a prosecutor Mueller really is, trust me.

Well there's always the appeal or a pardon. What's the odds on a pardon? 50/50? But it wont matter b/c the IL and/or NY AGs will then proceed with their own charges - no pardon available at the state level, and jurisdictionally jeopardy doesn't attach.

lamboguy
08-22-2018, 10:28 AM
Well there's always the appeal or a pardon. What's the odds on a pardon? 50/50? But it wont matter b/c the IL and/or NY AGs will then proceed with their own charges - no pardon available at the state level, and jurisdictionally jeopardy doesn't attach.if i was Manafort, i would find a country that has no extradition and will take him, and do a quick dixie out of here.

tucker6
08-22-2018, 11:47 AM
if i was Manafort, i would find a country that has no extradition and will take him, and do a quick dixie out of here.

Yeah because they forgot to take his passport away. Or better yet, since he is still in solitary confinement, let's forget about the whole escape thing.

tucker6
08-22-2018, 11:48 AM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1032243299900379136
Cappy disagrees, so...

Tom
08-22-2018, 04:23 PM
Cappy disagrees, so...

He disagrees with everyone.

hcap
08-22-2018, 05:46 PM
He disagrees with everyone.I agree with this. A new monkey user manual, and I do mean manual.
First step, is clear

Second step, shove it where your peanut sized brain never shines.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

https://i.imgur.com/nrqMA4X.png

Hope this is enough.
https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2016/12/vaseline-jar.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

Tom
08-22-2018, 10:53 PM
NewsFlash....FIlm at 11

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/230e0d6a-f704-4b82-9bc5-0349cc31baed

Tom
08-22-2018, 11:15 PM
NewsFlash....Film at 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZE0wauNZY8

PaceAdvantage
08-23-2018, 01:00 AM
Cohen was reimbursed by Trump. A $130,000 payment to Daniels by Cohen was reimbursed by the Trump (A $130,000 payment to Daniels by Cohen was reimbursed by the Trump Organization as part of more than $400,000 in expenses and fees. The payments, Cohen now admits, were made to keep damaging information from becoming public in the 2016 election — felony actions because they were unreported political contributions and exceeded campaign finance limits.) Organization as part of more than $400,000 in expenses and fees. The payments, Cohen now admits, were made to keep damaging information from becoming public in the 2016 election — felony actions because they were unreported political contributions and exceeded campaign finance limits.

Remember 2 women, one Daniels, and the other McDougal were paid hush money just before the election. Daniels right after the Access Hollywoo fiasco. Common sense that news about Trump actually grabbing more pu*ies, would have negatively impacted his chances

The campaign laws are not murky.The payment to Daniels, intended to silence the woman, totaled $130,000 and is considered to be an in-kind contribution in excess of the maximum allowable amount. Remember the Trump organization reimbursed Cohen. Giuliani did tie Daniels’ allegation to the Trump campaign.

"Imagine if that came out on Oct. 15, 2016, in the middle of the last debate with Hillary Clinton?" Giuliani said.

Besides Cohen copped a plea yesterday ADMITTING that's what is was forConsidered by whom exactly? Some far-left wingbats? Many rational people, including an ex-FEC chairman, don't see it your way at all.

I'll put my money on them.

Next.

PaceAdvantage
08-23-2018, 01:01 AM
I agree with this. A new monkey user manual, and I do mean manual.
First step, is clear

Second step, shove it where your peanut sized brain never shines.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

https://i.imgur.com/nrqMA4X.png

Hope this is enough.
https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2016/12/vaseline-jar.jpg.838x0_q80.jpgThaskalos, the moderator, MIA again...:pound:

hcap
08-23-2018, 01:06 AM
Thaskalos, the moderator, MIA again...:pound:Once again you ignore Tom and everyone else who personally insults me.

I just try to be creative and funny in return. You gents can dish it out but....etc, etc, etc

PaceAdvantage
08-23-2018, 01:08 AM
Once again you ignore Tom and everyone else who personally insults me.

I just try to be creative and funny in return. You gents can dish it out but....etc, etc, etcOnce again, I knew you'd whine. Which is why I deflected to thaskalos.

Thanks for toning it down like you said you would. :rolleyes:

Tom
08-23-2018, 01:11 AM
Once again you ignore Tom and everyone else who personally insults me.

I just try to be creative and funny in return. You gents can dish it out but....etc, etc, etc

Try not acting like a total ASS for once maybe people will not thing of you as worthless annoyance. You get what you ask for, dude.
And your idea of funny.....says a lot about you.

Now MY reply to YOU was funny..in spite our your gross and inappropriate existence here.

Enjoy your popcorn.

hcap
08-23-2018, 01:45 AM
Considered by whom exactly? Some far-left wingbats? Many rational people, including an ex-FEC chairman, don't see it your way at all.

I'll put my money on them.

Next.Don't believe Dershowitz, Trump and Rudy.

“If Trump exercises his power — even his lawful power — with a corrupt motive of interfering with an investigation, that’s obstruction,”The attempt is sufficient, and it seems to be a matter of public record already.”

Applies to rights that President has. Those rights are not infinite
Firing Comey. Corrupt obstruction
Holding a meeting for opposition research.
Corrupt foreign powers collusion.
Even his pardoning powers can be challenged.
Dangling pardons to Manfort in order to influence Manaforts admissions in court influencuing a case against Trump is corrupt.

Same for corruptly influencing the campaign. It is very clear Trump, the Trump campaign and COHEN attempted to make his imbroglios go away.

First things first: Michael Cohen definitely committed a crime.

“It is a crime to make excessive, unreported campaign contributions, even to pay off a mistress, if done for the purpose of influencing the campaign,” .That’s what Cohen admitted to, and if done willfully, it is a crime.”

Trump and Rudy and Cohen admitted Trump directed this crime. The SDNY has corroborating evidence. Remember the ton of documents released to the prosecutes by the special master.
Prosecutors to get more than 4 million files from Michael Cohe
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/prosecutors-to-get-more-than-4-million-files-from-michael-cohen/

The order came a day after lawyers for Cohen said they'd finished their analysis after designating 12,000 files as being subject to privilege out of over 4 million electronic and paper files reviewed since April 9 raids on Cohen's home and office in Manhattan.

In addition as a husband Trump is a POS

hcap
08-23-2018, 02:12 AM
Try not acting like a total ASS for once maybe people will not thing of you as worthless annoyance. You get what you ask for, dude.
And your idea of funny.....says a lot about you.

Now MY reply to YOU was funny..in spite our your gross and inappropriate existence here.

Enjoy your popcorn.TOM,you always forget your insults to me and others. How convenient.
For instance...

From the Sad to Watch the Demise of Rudy G.
You...
You really are not fit to post. You have the manners and the civility of a pig in a trough. I am embarrassed for you that others laugh their asses off at your repeated stupidity and childish behavior. I feel like I need to take a shower after reading your posts.

PaceAdvantage
08-23-2018, 02:15 AM
“It is a crime to make excessive, unreported campaign contributions, even to pay off a mistress, if done for the purpose of influencing the campaign,” .That’s what Cohen admitted to, and if done willfully, it is a crime.”So let me get this straight.

Because Cohen admitted to some crime the prosecution told him he had to plead guilty to in order to get his deal, that makes it true? :lol::lol::lol:

Do you listen to yourself?

hcap
08-23-2018, 02:27 AM
So let me get this straight.

Because Cohen admitted to some crime the prosecution told him he had to plead guilty to in order to get his deal, that makes it true? :lol::lol::lol:

Do you listen to yourself?It was a federal crime. Cohen knew it and Trump told him to do commit it. Cohen was Trump's "fixer" for over 10 years. HE KNOWS MUCH MORE.

When Trump treated him like shit, Cohen realized he was being thrown under the bus and fessed up to the campaign felonies and has many more shoes ready to drop. Mueller and other investigative bodies have the goods on Trump et al. But they follow rules in proving those crimes. Alt right conspiracy theories are one thing. Prosecutors squeezing low hanging fruit is done all the time in white collar crime. Mobsters are also put away legally by prosecutors using the LAW, not rumor and speculation.

Donald is going down

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

PaceAdvantage
08-23-2018, 02:30 AM
It was a federal crime.Proven in what court of law?

Cohen could have plead guilty to the sky being neon-green, but that wouldn't make it so (unless of course a neon-green sky could somehow facilitate a Trump impeachment).

hcap
08-23-2018, 02:40 AM
Proven in what court of law?

Cohen could have plead guilty to the sky being neon-green, but that wouldn't make it so (unless of course a neon-green sky could somehow facilitate a Trump impeachment).My post 144 explains corrupt actions by the president with "unlimited powers".

However there are laws making sure no one is above the law.

Checks and balances? Remember?
Dershowitz, Rudy and Trump do not.

PaceAdvantage
08-23-2018, 02:47 AM
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/was_the_strange_language_in_michael_cohens_guilty_ plea_a_setup.html

Did Davis, in negotiating Cohen's guilty plea with the prosecutor, insist that the campaign finance charges be included? Would the prosecutor, anxious to notch Cohen's scalp on his belt, agree, as these two charges of the eight were the least serious and, based on recent history of other violations of campaign financing, comparatively meaningless in terms of jail sentences or fines? It certainly appears so, as these two insignificant charges were important only to the anti-Trump cabal, which includes Lanny Davis.

"The principal purpose of influencing an election"? How does paying someone to sign a non-disclosure agreement influence an election? Is Mr. Davis clairvoyant? Does he know for certain that the signatory to such an agreement would absolutely, without fail, tell all if there were no agreement? These agreements are entered into on a routine basis. No doubt Mr. Davis has been party to one or more. Further, would he and his fellow travelers advocate that when Joe Kennedy paid off the innumerable paramours of John Kennedy when he ran for president, those actions unduly influenced an election?

Additionally, per the FEC, these agreements, regardless of when they are entered into, are not in violation of the law. Per Mark Levin, a renowned constitutional attorney and former chief of staff to an attorney general:

Let's say a candidate says, "Get a nondisclosure agreement, pay the funds out of my pocket, because I don't want this person to attack me during the campaign for something that occurred before the campaign." That's perfectly legal. That's not a campaign expenditure.

This entire sorry spectacle is no more than another feeble attempt to overturn an election wherein the "chosen one," Hillary Clinton, inexplicably lost. After 16 months, Robert Mueller and his unfettered and unrestrained army of prosecutors are no closer to achieving this ultimate objective, so Michael Cohen, thanks to his foibles, stupidity, and greed, was the pawn in the latest gambit.

hcap
08-23-2018, 10:27 AM
PaceAdvantage...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/was_the_strange_language_in_michael_cohens_guilty_ plea_a_setup.html

Did Davis, in negotiating Cohen's guilty plea with the prosecutor, insist that the campaign finance charges be included? Would the prosecutor, anxious to notch Cohen's scalp on his belt, agree, as these two charges of the eight were the least serious and, based on recent history of other violations of campaign financing, comparatively meaningless in terms of jail sentences or fines? .Here we go again. Another alt right conspiracy theory designed to destroy the evidence against Trump, and guilty pleas legally acquired by professional prosecutors. The SDNY is not some liberal deep state globalist Illuminati cabal. The SDNY backed up Cohen's plea with tons of documents, text messages, files and emails. Whereas this new conspiracy theory is conjured up by such stellar journalists as Mark Levin and Steve McCann. Whoever that is.
It certainly appears so, as these two insignificant charges were important only to the anti-Trump cabal, which includes Lanny Davis.The principal purpose of influencing an election"? How does paying someone to sign a non-disclosure agreement influence an election? Is Mr. Davis clairvoyant? Does he know for certain that the signatory to such an agreement would absolutely, without fail, tell all if there were no agreement? These agreements are entered into on a routine basis. No doubt Mr. Davis has been party to one or more. Further, would he and his fellow travelers advocate that when Joe Kennedy paid off the innumerable paramours of John Kennedy when he ran for president, those actions unduly influenced an election?
I know the dems don't like losing, so they arranged for the SSDNY to topple Trump. Hey, I have no problem toppling the moron, but dems, and others want it done legally. So it sticks.
Additionally, per the FEC, these agreements, regardless of when they are entered into, are not in violation of the law. Per Mark Levin, a renowned constitutional attorney and former chief of staff to an attorney general:
Per Mark Levin?:lol::lol::lol::lol: 'Nuff said. "a renowned constitutional attorney (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Levin)"

Total fantasy land conspiracy bull.

lamboguy
08-23-2018, 10:34 AM
just like you were completely wrong about the election, you have no clue here either mr Handicap.

if you want to call Trump a lying scumbag, that's probably pretty true. as of today though there is no proof that he is an election colluder with the Russians. evidence may come out to the contrary, but its not out yet.

so far, there is nothing that is going to get him impeached. he may be 10 steps ahead of everyone and everyone might get a little egg on their beautiful faces.

Tom
08-23-2018, 10:35 AM
Per Mark Levin? 'Nuff said. "a renowned constitutional attorney"

Well, this is an improvement over the derogatory crap you called another attorney in a different thread.

Evolving?
Fluke?

hcap
08-23-2018, 10:48 AM
Well, this is an improvement over the derogatory crap you called another attorney in a different thread.

Evolving?
Fluke?Who?What thread?

Tom
08-23-2018, 12:10 PM
Who?What thread?

Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The video in post 10 didn't run? Or you don't agree he did not come across as a retarded "lawyer"?

So third-grade of you.

hcap
08-23-2018, 12:58 PM
So third-grade of you.Ok, PA does not like using retarded. How many times did you call everyone in the Obama administration a POS including insulting Michelle for all sorts of vile things?

Ok, if you insist. Rudy the dick headed moron.

You should refresh your memory of who and how you insult everyone.

Tom
08-23-2018, 03:07 PM
I don't make fun of people with real life health problems.
It is cruel and insensitive.
Someone of your general morals would not understand that.
Try real hard to elevate yourself to civilized.

Saratoga_Mike
09-14-2018, 10:09 AM

Score another win for the "loser Mueller" (laughable characterization). Manafort defines sleaze. You're a very smart guy, but a very poor judge of character.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/14/paul-manafort-to-plead-guilty-as-part-plea-deal-with-special-counsel.html

Tom
09-14-2018, 01:12 PM
Ever watch the harness horses warm up before the races?
They all look pretty impressive, nice stride, moving easily.....then comes the race.......

By my last count, there were 987 people in on this Trump Tower meeting. Anyone check the garbage for 987 empty carry ouy containers? :lol::lol::lol:

cordoba
09-14-2018, 02:45 PM
Manafort sing like a bird.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:: pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::p ound::pound:

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2018, 03:05 PM
Manafort sing like a bird.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:: pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::p ound::pound:Probably more like composing like Christian, with Mueller as his Cyrano...

Saratoga_Mike
09-14-2018, 08:32 PM
Manafort plea may be bad news for Tony Podesta and Vin Weber - the former name didn't surprise me, but Weber's did.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/13/manafort-podesta-emails-lobbying-823868

Tom
09-14-2018, 08:49 PM
Which one of them is President?
Might, may, could be......yadda yadda yadda......wake me when something HAPPENS, you know, in the REAL world. :lol:

Burls
09-15-2018, 10:38 PM
Don't worry folks, it's coming alright. Rest assured that Manafloat has already told Mueller's team more than enough to sink the good ship Trumptanic with all aboard. Donny Jr and Eric are finally getting a chance to play in the band.

OntheRail
09-15-2018, 11:45 PM
Don't worry folks, it's coming alright. Rest assured that Manafloat has already told Mueller's team more than enough to sink the good ship Trumptanic with all aboard. Donny Jr and Eric are finally getting a chance to play in the band.

Your confused.... Trump is the Iceberg. :coffee:

chadk66
09-16-2018, 04:26 PM
Manafort plea may be bad news for Tony Podesta and Vin Weber - the former name didn't surprise me, but Weber's did.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/13/manafort-podesta-emails-lobbying-823868any democrat that gets caught in Manaforts web will be given immunity. you can count on it.

hcap
09-16-2018, 05:09 PM
any democrat that gets caught in Manaforts web will be given immunity. you can count on it.The devil is in the details.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/31/17637426/robert-mueller-ukraine-lobbyists-tony-podesta-vin-weber-greg-craig

As CNN reports, Manafort and Gates paid the Podesta Group and the firm where Weber worked, Mercury Public Affairs, through a nonprofit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, which was trying to bolster the image of the pro-Russian Ukrainian government in power at the time, between 2012 and 2014.

...A report from CNN earlier this year described how the Podesta Group repeatedly contacted the State Department about Ukraine’s 2012 election, attempting to put a positive spin on the regime’s handling of the elections. However, and crucially, they didn’t disclose the full extent of their work in federal lobbying filings until earlier this year — and per NBC, that failure to disclose has caught Mueller’s attention. (A Podesta group spokesperson emailed me last week to insist that all appropriate legal disclosures were made.)

Manafort is singing and bringing down Chumpy

Tom
09-16-2018, 05:24 PM
As CNN reports,

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2018, 03:13 PM
Don't worry folks, it's coming alright. Rest assured that Manafloat has already told Mueller's team more than enough to sink the good ship Trumptanic with all aboard. Donny Jr and Eric are finally getting a chance to play in the band.Ya'll have been telling me Trump has been going down like the Titanic ever since he strode down the elevator and announced he was running for President.

Access Hollywood, Helsinki, Mueller probe, Comey firing, Woodward book, you name it...nothing has worked yet.

Keep trying though...

davew
09-19-2018, 04:58 PM
Ya'll have been telling me Trump has been going down like the Titanic ever since he strode down the elevator and announced he was running for President.

Access Hollywood, Helsinki, Mueller probe, Comey firing, Woodward book, you name it...nothing has worked yet.

Keep trying though...

He's going down, it is just a matter of time, haven't you watched the news?

ReplayRandall
09-19-2018, 05:05 PM
He's going down, it is just a matter of time, haven't you watched the news?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

FTFY...Just in case, for the literalists...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

chadk66
09-19-2018, 06:51 PM
The devil is in the details.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/31/17637426/robert-mueller-ukraine-lobbyists-tony-podesta-vin-weber-greg-craig

As CNN reports, Manafort and Gates paid the Podesta Group and the firm where Weber worked, Mercury Public Affairs, through a nonprofit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, which was trying to bolster the image of the pro-Russian Ukrainian government in power at the time, between 2012 and 2014.

...A report from CNN earlier this year described how the Podesta Group repeatedly contacted the State Department about Ukraine’s 2012 election, attempting to put a positive spin on the regime’s handling of the elections. However, and crucially, they didn’t disclose the full extent of their work in federal lobbying filings until earlier this year — and per NBC, that failure to disclose has caught Mueller’s attention. (A Podesta group spokesperson emailed me last week to insist that all appropriate legal disclosures were made.)

Manafort is singing and bringing down Chumpyand the moon is made of cheese. well in WI it probably is.

delayjf
09-19-2018, 07:09 PM
Don't worry folks, it's coming alright.

It's coming all right, but not for Trump. Day by day as more and more docs are being unclassified and the corruption at the highest levels of the FBI, CIA, IRS, NSA,and the Obama white house are uncovered. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for the Demwits.

Tom
09-20-2018, 05:15 PM
Spot on Jeff! :headbanger:

Hey, come to think of it, Quasimoto
rang bells didn't he? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

fast4522
09-20-2018, 05:18 PM
Fruit of the poison tree, maybe not with Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III.

Buckeye
09-20-2018, 05:38 PM
"I have recused myself from all things Russia."

I am brain dead.

I'm the Attorney General.

Not for long you're not.

Tom
09-21-2018, 09:39 AM
I am the Walrus

Goo goo go jube

davew
12-08-2018, 01:14 AM
Manafort rolls over and brings Podesta group and Craig into investigation.