PDA

View Full Version : Baffert Set to Run 5 in the BC Classic

Lemon Drop Husker
10-25-2017, 12:04 PM
With the pre-entry complete, trainer Bob Baffert is scheduled to send 5 horses to the gate for the Breeder's Cup Classic.

Arrogate
Collected
Cupid
Mubtaahij
West Coast

dilanesp
10-25-2017, 12:27 PM
With the pre-entry complete, trainer Bob Baffert is scheduled to send 5 horses to the gate for the Breeder's Cup Classic.

Arrogate
Collected
Cupid
Mubtaahij
West Coast

What racing has become.

I have an idea. Why not everyone post a prediction of what order the Baffert horses finish?

I will start.

Collected-Arrogate-Mubtaahij-West Coast-Cupid

Afleet
10-25-2017, 12:34 PM

Arrogate
Collected
Cupid
Mubtaahij
West Coast

Cupid wasn't cross entered in the dirt mile? I'm at work haven't looked at the entries

Lemon Drop Husker
10-25-2017, 12:49 PM
Cupid wasn't cross entered in the dirt mile? I'm at work haven't looked at the entries

Yes.

Drew into both fields with the Dirt Mile being Cupid's 1st preference.

Fager Fan
10-25-2017, 01:26 PM

Arrogate
Collected
Cupid
Mubtaahij
West Coast

These horses deserve to be there, but there can't be anything positive about the Browns, Pletchers, Bafferts, and others controlling so many of the top talent. So, even though it's the other "super trainer", I'll be pulling for Asmussen to beat the 5 with Gun Runner.

This reminds me of Europe with how top-heavy we've become.

HuggingTheRail
10-25-2017, 04:35 PM
What racing has become.

I have an idea. Why not everyone post a prediction of what order the Baffert horses finish?

I will start.

Maybe they'll offer the wager, with a 45% takeout

Afleet
10-26-2017, 10:31 PM
What racing has become.

I will start.

I'll say Arrogate, West Coast, Mubtaahij, Collected w/Cupid in the mile

LemonSoupKid
10-28-2017, 05:48 PM
I'll say Arrogate, West Coast, Mubtaahij, Collected w/Cupid in the mile

Something tells me Arrogate finally turns the tables too, but I am worried about his two duds on this track, as I am also on any non turf race here since most horses haven't raced over this surface, which seems like a Saratoga random graveyard of favorites type

plainolebill
10-29-2017, 02:27 AM
If West Coast is anywhere near 10/1 I'll probably bet him to win, I hope the other riders don't let the NY bred get an easy lead.

Lemon Drop Husker
10-29-2017, 07:29 AM
If West Coast is anywhere near 10/1 I'll probably bet him to win, I hope the other riders don't let the NY bred get an easy lead.

No way in Hades is Diversify gonna walk on the front end with Gun Runner, Collected, and West Coast in the field. Should be a pretty honest pace, if not even fast to sizzling.

Afleet
10-29-2017, 03:25 PM
No way in Hades is Diversify gonna walk on the front end with Gun Runner, Collected, and West Coast in the field. Should be a pretty honest pace, if not even fast to sizzling.

Diversify is out

Market Mover
10-29-2017, 07:30 PM
would have been six if Mor Spirit connections didn't opt for Dirt Mile