PDA

View Full Version : George H W Bush accused of inappropriate touching

upthecreek
10-25-2017, 11:06 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/former-president-george-h-w-bush-accused-heather-lind-touching-n814131#ampshare=https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/former-president-george-h-w-bush-accused-heather-lind-touching-n814131

Yes that Bush 93 yo H W in a wheelchair More left wing nonsense

JustRalph
10-25-2017, 01:41 PM
I heard he is on tape doing it.

He "patted her on the ass" was the description.

Hardly a Weinstein moment.......but still out of line

upthecreek
10-25-2017, 01:45 PM

Why wait 3yrs and bring it up now? And no it doesn't approach Harvey Weinstein territory

Marshall Bennett
10-25-2017, 04:17 PM
Surprising it hasn't been spun by the left that he grabbed her ass. :D

_______
10-25-2017, 04:48 PM

The left is probably more respectful of the Bush family than most of this board.

He didn’t get caught on tape boasting about “grabbing her pussy”. So far as we know he didn’t decorate any intern’s dresses with his DNA. I’m pretty sure the rest of the world that lacks the agenda’s being demonstrated here rolled their eyes at the idea of a 90 year old committing any kind of sexual assault vs. lacking appropriate social boundaries in his doddery.

I suppose it took a special kind of person to spin it as inappropriate touching. But it also takes a special kind of person to now dismiss all the actual assaults (or boasting of having made those assaults) as political.

davew
10-25-2017, 06:17 PM

he did and she should get millions for it

fast4522
10-25-2017, 06:19 PM

We all will revert back if we are lucky to make it into our 90's, the guy is harmless and a national treasure. Parkinson's attacks the brain, I wish the guy was in better condition but that ship sailed.

jocko699
10-25-2017, 06:19 PM
he did and she should get millions for it

She will receive nothing, nadda, never ever!!!

barahona44
10-25-2017, 07:25 PM
She will receive nothing, nadda, never ever!!!

Wouldn't be prudent, nope ,that whole sexual harassment thing out there., not gonna do it.:)

jocko699
10-25-2017, 07:39 PM
Wouldn't be prudent, nope ,that whole sexual harassment thing out there., not gonna do it.:)

Brilliant!:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

JustRalph
10-25-2017, 08:09 PM

That was good.... I could hear Dana Carvey in my head. I gave you some rep love

If I make to 90 I’m going to pat every ass I can get my hands on...

MutuelClerk
10-25-2017, 08:34 PM
Wonder if anyone ever patted Barbra's ass? Including George.

_______
10-25-2017, 08:58 PM
Wonder if anyone ever patted Barbra's ass? Including George.

Washington, maybe?

Tom
10-25-2017, 09:32 PM
Why wait 3yrs and bring it up now? And no it doesn't approach Harvey Weinstein territory

In the open-heads of the loser left it is the same thing.

kingfin66
10-25-2017, 10:38 PM

This is a time when many women feel empowered to fight back and name/accuse people who have done or suggested doing inappropriate things. It is essentially a safe environment to do so. The time lag does not lessen what happened in any way. It is always surprising to me that this is the first thing that people ask about victims.

Tom
10-25-2017, 10:45 PM
It's also a time for moon-bats to embellish anything they can think of. A certain percentage of accusations will turn out to be lies, stretched truths, and agenda items.

Of course any real actions need to be dealt with - better late than never. But just because an accusation is made doesn't mean anything happened.

The democrats will pile on this one.

garyscpa
10-25-2017, 10:55 PM
Buttgate :jump:

jimmyb
10-25-2017, 10:58 PM
He was just checking her diaper.

Fager Fan
10-25-2017, 11:21 PM
The left is probably more respectful of the Bush family than most of this board.

He didn’t get caught on tape boasting about “grabbing her pussy”. So far as we know he didn’t decorate any intern’s dresses with his DNA. I’m pretty sure the rest of the world that lacks the agenda’s being demonstrated here rolled their eyes at the idea of a 90 year old committing any kind of sexual assault vs. lacking appropriate social boundaries in his doddery.

I suppose it took a special kind of person to spin it as inappropriate touching. But it also takes a special kind of person to now dismiss all the actual assaults (or boasting of having made those assaults) as political.

Who boasted of making an assault?

Fager Fan
10-25-2017, 11:33 PM
It's also a time for moon-bats to embellish anything they can think of. A certain percentage of accusations will turn out to be lies, stretched truths, and agenda items.

Of course any real actions need to be dealt with - better late than never. But just because an accusation is made doesn't mean anything happened.

The democrats will pile on this one.

We're seeing a lot of it right now. Another woman of Weinstein's said she was sitting with him on his bed, and was shocked he put his hand on her leg. Really? Then she had sex with him though she really didn't want to.

So now we've gone past "no means no" to "well, I didn't really want to." And not blaming the victim has now gone to absolving women from having any responsibility.

There's genuine rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, but the line sure is getting blurred. I saw a young woman go on a tirade for being sexually harassed at the horse sales because she felt some men showed that they thought she was attractive.

FantasticDan
10-25-2017, 11:48 PM
Who boasted of making an assault?
:D :bang:

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Fager Fan
10-26-2017, 07:38 AM
:D :bang:

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Yes, we all know the quote. That is the point. He never "grabbed" anyone, he was exaggerating in how easy women were for him to pick up.

There's plenty that Trump actually does to criticize, this intentional misinterpretation isn't one of them.

FantasticDan
10-26-2017, 10:43 AM
There's plenty that Trump actually does to criticize, this intentional misinterpretation isn't one of them.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fager Fan
10-26-2017, 01:49 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

That's quite the thoughtful response.

Who's the lady he grabbed by the crotch? We'd definitely know by now.

Your deliberate misinterpretation is wrong, and you know it.

FantasticDan
10-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Who's the lady he grabbed by the crotch? We'd definitely know by now. Your deliberate misinterpretation is wrong, and you know it.He BRAGGED about sexually assaulting women. That's not a MISINTERPRETATION.

"No no FanDan, you're misinterpreting, twas just the ballad of a rogue casanova!!" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lord knows how many women he's paid off over the years..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Fager Fan
10-26-2017, 02:48 PM
He BRAGGED about sexually assaulting women. That's not a MISINTERPRETATION.

"No no FanDan, you're misinterpreting, twas just the ballad of a rogue casanova!!" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lord knows how many women he's paid off over the years..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

He did not. He said he COULD, not that he did. You are purposefully misstating what he said, and you know it.

I wonder if you'd be so irate if J Lo said similar. "When you're a star, men let you do anything. Grab them by the dick. Anything."

FantasticDan
10-26-2017, 03:01 PM
He did not. He said he COULD, not that he did. You are purposefully misstating what he said, and you know it.I already quoted exactly what he said, and absolutely nothing about it is "theoretical".. it's what he claims have done before, and will do again.

There's arguing semantics, and there's being willfully (and pathetically) ignorant. Guess which one you're doing? :lol: :blush:

Fager Fan
10-26-2017, 04:27 PM
I already quoted exactly what he said, and absolutely nothing about it is "theoretical".. it's what he claims have done before, and will do again.

There's arguing semantics, and there's being willfully (and pathetically) ignorant. Guess which one you're doing? :lol: :blush:

I know you quoted it, and it proves me right. You either have trouble with comprehension or are purposefully misinterpreting. Which is it?

Where is the woman he grabbed in the crotch? If you were right, we don't know who she was because she would've been paid millions to make the claim. Instead she doesn't exist. You're wrong and lying about another person is wrong.

OntheRail
10-26-2017, 06:31 PM
Old George probably had a mussel spasm and when she felt the twitch pushed back into it... to boost her ego that he brushed her ass. Truly if it was such an egregious act.... why wait years to tell about it. If somebody offends me I tell them there and then.

thaskalos
10-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Grabbing a young woman's ass is a strange habit for a man to pick up in extremely-advanced age. My money says that "old boy" Bush wasn't a stranger to this sort of behavior even while "young"...and his physical state today prohibits him from "hiding it"...as he once did.

thaskalos
10-26-2017, 07:41 PM
Where is the woman he grabbed in the crotch? If you were right, we don't know who she was because she would've been paid millions to make the claim. Instead she doesn't exist. You're wrong and lying about another person is wrong.

IMO...the only thing more pathetic than a near-70 year-old man bragging about his sexual misdeeds, is discovering that he was making the whole thing up. One would think that a 70 year-old billionaire would be a little more "self-assured".

jocko699
10-26-2017, 08:02 PM
Grabbing a young woman's ass is a strange habit for a man to pick up in extremely-advanced age. My money says that "old boy" Bush wasn't a stranger to this sort of behavior even while "young"...and his physical state today prohibits him from "hiding it"...as he once did.

Thank you Dr. Westheimer.

jimmyb
10-26-2017, 08:02 PM
Another women comes forward statining the elder Bush grabbed her ass while saying "Do you want to know who my favorite magician is?’ As I felt his hand dig into my flesh, he said, ‘David Cop-a-Feel!’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/second-woman-accuses-george-hw-bush-of-groping

thaskalos
10-26-2017, 08:05 PM
Thank you Dr. Westheimer.

What...you no-longer have me on ignore? If I knew that, then I wouldn't have posted what I did. I don't like offending our sensitive board-members.

jocko699
10-26-2017, 08:24 PM
What...you no-longer have me on ignore? If I knew that, then I wouldn't have posted what I did. I don't like offending our sensitive board-members.

Don't worry , some on here told me that you were sickly and should be given latitude.

thaskalos
10-26-2017, 08:57 PM
Don't worry , some on here told me that you were sickly and should be given latitude.

Both me, and my doctor, thank you. :ThmbUp:

jocko699
10-26-2017, 09:14 PM
Both me, and my doctor, thank you. :ThmbUp:

You should post your gofundme site. I know a lot of people would donate.

thaskalos
10-26-2017, 09:21 PM
You should post your gofundme site. I know a lot of people would donate.

An EXCELLENT suggestion! You are quickly becoming my favorite poster here. And to think that we were "enemies" only a couple days ago. Don't you feel better now? I know I do...:ThmbUp:

elysiantraveller
10-26-2017, 09:51 PM
IMO...the only thing more pathetic than a near-70 year-old man bragging about his sexual misdeeds, is discovering that he was making the whole thing up. One would think that a 70 year-old billionaire would be a little more "self-assured".

Its my experience that men who brag about women and their sexual escapades rarely have any. Age doesn't really factor in here.

jocko699
10-26-2017, 09:59 PM
An EXCELLENT suggestion! You are quickly becoming my favorite poster here. And to think that we were "enemies" only a couple days ago. Don't you feel better now? I know I do...:ThmbUp:

The feeling I have for you is empathy. I have no enemies, they seem to go away.

Fager Fan
10-26-2017, 11:40 PM

He was 59 at the time. And he was bragging about getting women, not his sexual misdeeds, unless planting a kiss on them quickly is a misdeed.

So we learn he's a womanizer, or really likes women and sex. That's one hell of a shocker. He never admitted to or bragged about sexually assaulting a woman. In fact, I think he probably got wrong that brag. He bragged that the most uncouth thing he could think of wouldn't even result in the woman turning him down. I'm pretty sure it would've resulted in more than being turned down but also a slap across the face.

thaskalos
10-27-2017, 12:22 AM
He was 59 at the time. And he was bragging about getting women, not his sexual misdeeds, unless planting a kiss on them quickly is a misdeed.

So we learn he's a womanizer, or really likes women and sex. That's one hell of a shocker. He never admitted to or bragged about sexually assaulting a woman. In fact, I think he probably got wrong that brag. He bragged that the most uncouth thing he could think of wouldn't even result in the woman turning him down. I'm pretty sure it would've resulted in more than being turned down but also a slap across the face.

When he admitted that he was heavily pursuing, and "trying to f*ck", a married woman who was rejecting his sexual advances...what do we can THAT? The "harmless sexual frolicking of a womanizing 59 year-old"?

Fager Fan
10-27-2017, 08:12 AM
When he admitted that he was heavily pursuing, and "trying to f*ck", a married woman who was rejecting his sexual advances...what do we can THAT? The "harmless sexual frolicking of a womanizing 59 year-old"?

Really? You think that's something unusual? That millions of men don't hit on married women, or millions of women (married and unmarried) don't routinely reject men's advances?

It's not a check mark in favor of Trump, and I wouldn't want to be his spouse. But that's not sexual harassment.

Tom
10-27-2017, 09:40 AM
So to sum it up, the democrats feel that women are not as strong as me, need to be protected and excused for not speaking out to stop this kind of behaviour.

What happened to I am woman, hear me roar?

Marshall Bennett
10-27-2017, 12:53 PM
Its obvious that the media attention gained by these poor abused women far outweighs the ridiculous claims they're making and their low credibility. Had this been a co-worker or some lower level public figure, they'd done nothing.
As for Ashley Judd and her claims of similar "abuse", she's a disgusting far-left blowhard thats an embarrassment to nearly everybody. Who cares about her that means shit anyway?

davew
11-02-2017, 08:12 AM
Andrea Mitchell says someone should be ashamed, but not Bush

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/andrea-mitchell-on-george-hw-bush-someone-should-be-ashamed-and-it-isnt-41/ar-AAu4KhK

ultracapper
11-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Washington DC, and Hollywood, for that matter, are full of narcistic predators. Who would have guessed? The business at hand in both towns is an irrestible attraction to those type of people. Why would we think any of them, even 93 year olds in wheelchairs, would be immune to it?

"Sure I put out. Look at my ambitions"
Grace Kelly