PDA

View Full Version : Jockey Maria Remedio

chrisforbes
10-25-2017, 09:28 AM
How cool is this:

For Immediate Release:

OCULAR ENGINEERING GROUP of Boston MA today announced that it has agreed to sponsor Parx Racing Jockey and 500 race winner Maria Remedio. Ocular Engineering's American made casual eyewear will be worn by Remedio before and after races. The designer eyewear includes sunglasses and protective clear frames. Maria will wear branded clothing including Ocular Engineering logos on her riding apparel throughout the 2017 and 2018 season.

In addition she will participate in social media campaigns promoting the eyewear including Instagram and Facebook.

“Ocular Engineering is excited to be involved in one of the most competitive and extreme sporting events on the planet where women compete successfully alongside their male counterparts.” stated the Ocular Branding President. “We love partnering with elite competitors. This is an arena which is so exciting, we see it as an extreme sport in its own right. Maria doesn't just wear our gear she gives us feedback and helps us make it better. We have plans to take this a long way. We are thrilled to be working with her Her open mindedness, personality and feedback are awesome. We are even considering designing goggles, but we are working our way up to that.”

Remedio who has been riding races since 2005 says “As my career really hit its stride I'm thrilled to be working with a creative startup, I am really loving this." Remedio has won over 500 races and has appeared in 4 jockey challenges, including one in Jamaica and she has amassed over $3 million dollars in purse earnings in her career so far.
For further information, please contact:

Instagram: ocularengineering, https://www.facebook.com/ocularengineering
www.ocularengineering.com, email: info@ocularengineering.com

lamboguy
10-25-2017, 09:40 AM
i like this because its good to see someone focus in on the human star of the show. part of the identity problem that horse racing has faced is that the main star is the horse and often times the horse is performing for 1 or 2 years. in this case the jockey will be around for many years.