PDA

View Full Version : Trump is in serious trouble now

Clocker
10-24-2017, 03:10 PM
The libs are going to throw a temper tantrum aimed at him on the anniversary of his election. :eek:

Thousands of anguished libs in Boston and Philadelphia will be taking part in scream fests on Nov. 8 to commemorate the anniversary of Donald Trump's election. Liberals in other cities around the country are likely to step up to the crazy plate as well as the big day draws near.

Over 4,000 Facebook users in the Boston area have RSVP'd to attend the event they're calling "Scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election." Another 33,000 have expressed interest in attending the event at the 383-year-old Boston Common.
I wonder if the Rhinestone Cowgirl will take part. :popcorn:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/anguished-liberals-plan-scream-helplessly-sky-anniversary-trump-election/

woodtoo
10-24-2017, 03:16 PM
Yes the winestoned cowpie will be there with her hat and no cattle.

chadk66
10-24-2017, 06:29 PM
Yes the winestoned cowpie will be there with her hat and no cattle.she'll have a stuffed cow disguised as Al Sharpton

ReplayRandall
10-24-2017, 06:45 PM
The libs are going to throw a temper tantrum aimed at him on the anniversary of his election. :eek:

I wonder if the Rhinestone Cowgirl will take part. :popcorn:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/anguished-liberals-plan-scream-helplessly-sky-anniversary-trump-election/

Looks like Antifa is planning something big for Saturday Nov 4th.....Depending on what you read, this event could be harmless or it could signal the start of a violent civil war in the streets of major cities throughout the US.....Martial law just ahead?

fast4522
10-24-2017, 08:23 PM
What difference does it matter now?

The Hillary campaign Paid Russians for a Trump dossier with moneys from the campaign finances, used the then FBI Director James Comey to delver to then President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama to use against then candidate Donald J. Trump. This may be the wrong thread, but at this point what difference does it make how many laws were broken and how many illegal wire taps were done to Trump tower? The real question is what exactly do these people know who are going to stage a temper tantrum about the difference between their ass and their elbow?

JustRalph
10-24-2017, 10:05 PM

The Hillary campaign Paid Russians for a Trump dossier with moneys from the campaign finances, used the then FBI Director James Comey to delver to then President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama to use against then candidate Donald J. Trump. This may be the wrong thread, but at this point what difference does it make how many laws were broken and how many illegal wire taps were done to Trump tower? The real question is what exactly do these people know who are going to stage a temper tantrum about the difference between their ass and their elbow?

More

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22707/breaking-dnc-hillary-campaign-paid-compile-trump-ben-shapiro

jocko699
10-24-2017, 10:13 PM
Looks like Antifa is planning something big for Saturday Nov 4th.....Depending on what you read, this event could be harmless or it could signal the start of a violent civil war in the streets of major cities throughout the US.....Martial law just ahead?

The major cities are fine. They would not attempt to do that in rural America.

fast4522
10-25-2017, 07:28 AM
The major cities are fine. They would not attempt to do that in rural America.

The tide has changed, look for debris to rain on them.

RunForTheRoses
10-25-2017, 09:41 AM

I've heard about that too, 11/4, maybe they'll target the BC LOL?

At any rate antifa scum are dangerous vermin:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/25/columbia-university-republican-leaders-doxed-harassed-by-antifa-group.html

burnsy
10-25-2017, 11:11 AM
As a person that thinks both parties are pretty much criminal enterprises. I've made a clear observation. Both sides whine and cry when the other side wins........Obama was the end of civilization..........now the other side makes the same claims............a few years from now the shoe will be on the other foot. People are so easily fooled and led......:lol::bang:

Marshall Bennett
10-25-2017, 12:38 PM
As a person that thinks both parties are pretty much criminal enterprises. I've made a clear observation. Both sides whine and cry when the other side wins........Obama was the end of civilization..........now the other side makes the same claims............a few years from now the shoe will be on the other foot. People are so easily fooled and led......:lol::bang:
I don't recall conservatives behaving in the same manner as we've seen the left do after losing. They're collectively having a huge temper tantrum top to bottom, all included. I don't see how you can even come close to comparing the two.

Burls
10-25-2017, 01:28 PM

No one wants to admit it, but the Trump family have been grifters all their lives.
So have the Clintons.
The only question is: Which family are the worst grifters?
This is what the American electoral system has produced.
Dear American People: Which Grifters do you want to put in charge of your government?

Clocker
10-25-2017, 01:33 PM
As a person that thinks both parties are pretty much criminal enterprises.

Not true, there is the Evil Party and the Stupid Party. :p

Parkview_Pirate
10-25-2017, 01:58 PM
While the snowflakes have their "screamfest" on 11/4, the Feds will be knocking out power (or pretending the grid is down). Have plenty of ice on hand, and get ready to pull out your short wave radio from its protective Faraday cage so you can keep caught up on college football scores and Breeder's Cup results....

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-dod-exercise-to-simulate-national-power-grid-collapse-on-antifa-day-of-rage/

elysiantraveller
10-25-2017, 03:11 PM
I don't recall conservatives behaving in the same manner as we've seen the left do after losing. They're collectively having a huge temper tantrum top to bottom, all included. I don't see how you can even come close to comparing the two.

You're kidding right?

Middle of the road or pragmatic ideologues I think tend to just go with the flow but the far right... we had Obama is a Muslim, the birther movement, etc. etc.

Not much different here. Some of the stuff about Trump is crazy but he does that to appeal to his base. There are two Trumps, the actual one, and the one that personifies twitter and the rest of his crazy outlandish statements that get his base all excited... if you haven't noticed not much happens politically with that one.

Marshall Bennett
10-25-2017, 04:12 PM
You're kidding right?

Middle of the road or pragmatic ideologues I think tend to just go with the flow but the far right... we had Obama is a Muslim, the birther movement, etc. etc.

Not much different here. Some of the stuff about Trump is crazy but he does that to appeal to his base. There are two Trumps, the actual one, and the one that personifies twitter and the rest of his crazy outlandish statements that get his base all excited... if you haven't noticed not much happens politically with that one.
Show me the violent protest, marches, hate speeches by high profile personalities, outright lying by multiple media networks. The list is long. What you mentioned is petty in comparison. No, you must be kidding, right?

jocko699
10-25-2017, 04:59 PM
The tide has changed, look for debris to rain on them.

On rural people? We would just clean up and move on. We need not have a group-hug full of tears and teacups:lol::lol::pound::pound:.

That is the difference between the city folks and real America.:ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2017, 02:26 PM
Show me the violent protest, marches, hate speeches by high profile personalities, outright lying by multiple media networks. The list is long. What you mentioned is petty in comparison. No, you must be kidding, right?I was thinking similarly...when people want to compare the two reactions to the two presidents and decide they are somehow equal, it really makes me question how much they actually pay attention.

Tom
10-29-2017, 04:07 PM
Pretty obvious from the sampling here that most of them do not think. The SNL mentality prevails. Safety in numbers, think what you are supposed to think. Never face the truth, find a way to discredit it.

They have been assimilated.

woodtoo
10-29-2017, 05:33 PM
its in their robotics.

elysiantraveller
10-29-2017, 05:40 PM
I was thinking similarly...when people want to compare the two reactions to the two presidents and decide they are somehow equal, it really makes me question how much they actually pay attention.

You both must live under a rock then. Look at the words to describe Obama on here alone Hell the top poster still thinks seal team six should "take him out."

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2017, 06:30 PM
You both must live under a rock then. Look at the words to describe Obama on here alone Hell the top poster still thinks seal team six should "take him out."Oh, I didn't realize you were limiting your analysis to PaceAdvantage.com.

I was fairly certain in your recent, prior posts, you were discussing the general public & media reactions to both administrations.

My bad I guess. You should write these things a little more clearly, because if you go back and read, it certainly seems that you were being way more general than just here at little ol' PA...

But even if you limit it to PA, you're still being incredibly disingenuous, and I don't want to go down this road with you again...we both know that you're not accurate at all, under either scope.

elysiantraveller
10-29-2017, 08:12 PM
Oh, I didn't realize you were limiting your analysis to PaceAdvantage.com.

I was fairly certain in your recent, prior posts, you were discussing the general public & media reactions to both administrations.

My bad I guess. You should write these things a little more clearly, because if you go back and read, it certainly seems that you were being way more general than just here at little ol' PA...

But even if you limit it to PA, you're still being incredibly disingenuous, and I don't want to go down this road with you again...we both know that you're not accurate at all, under either scope.

Birther movement. Sharia law. Secret Muslim (when he wasn't simultaneously being accused of a liberation theologist). Gonna throw away the second amendment and take away our guns.

To name a few.

Yeah they're all parroted here but let's be honest... right wing media ran with those things.

Shall I post links?

OntheRail
10-29-2017, 09:59 PM
Yes, the Clinton machine did start the birther movement... and the Russian Collision crap as well. Now the Liberal Left Wing Media would and does crow Trump Trump Trump.... on both matters.