PDA

View Full Version : The party of filth and depravity speaks

Tom
10-23-2017, 08:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xda4hpv-mHU

Who else buy mentally ill, anti-American Maxine Oswald Waters.
FBI should be grilling this POS bitch for threatening the POTUS.

Speech like hers is what incites the basically insane democrats to do crap like the shooting at the GOP baseball game.

She should be impeached and driven from office.

And the crowd that was applauding here - the democrats have sunk below RUSSIANS.
Far below.

PaceAdvantage
10-23-2017, 09:51 PM
And remember, this is all coming from the party that originally was crying when Trump didn't answer the question "Will you respect the results of the election" in the super-positive-affirmative manner in which they expected and demanded...

davew
10-24-2017, 12:18 AM
She should take over Nancy Pelosi's minority leader of the house position. Nancy is using that white privilege card, which is no longer allowed in her party.

fast4522
10-24-2017, 12:33 AM
Tom, your choice of words is really heartwarming. Calling them out and accurately naming them means they have no free pass here. And as long as they have prehistoric relics who in reality have no message as leaders the country has a clear easy choice in what it does not need or want.

woodtoo
10-24-2017, 06:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xda4hpv-mHU

Who else buy mentally ill, anti-American Maxine Oswald Waters.
FBI should be grilling this POS bitch for threatening the POTUS.

Speech like hers is what incites the basically insane democrats to do crap like the shooting at the GOP baseball game.

She should be impeached and driven from office.

And the crowd that was applauding here - the democrats have sunk below RUSSIANS.
Far below.
Cant listen to her dribble so I'll take your word.

Inner Dirt
10-24-2017, 08:08 AM
What I find shocking is her crazy race baiting self has held public office for 40 years. That speaks well for those who keep re-electing her.

chadk66
10-24-2017, 01:10 PM
I still love her babbling during the Fannie/Freddie hearings :lol:

CincyHorseplayer
10-24-2017, 01:55 PM
Listening to her butcher the English language she makes Trump speak sound like Shakespeare!:D

wisconsin
10-24-2017, 03:23 PM
Listening to her butcher the English language she makes Trump speak sound like Shakespeare!:D

Classic!

chadk66
10-24-2017, 03:47 PM
Listening to her butcher the English language she makes Trump speak sound like Shakespeare!:D:lol:

Inner Dirt
10-24-2017, 05:35 PM

I think she does that on purpose as she has been elected for the last 4 decades by the so called poor and oppressed, she wants to act like her people. No way can she be as stupid and crazy as she appears.

Tom
10-25-2017, 09:41 PM
What I find shocking is her crazy race baiting self has held public office for 40 years. That speaks well for those who keep re-electing her.

We need to consider that those people who voted for her might need to be rounded up and "re-educated." :rolleyes:

Inner Dirt
10-26-2017, 08:43 AM
We need to consider that those people who voted for her might need to be rounded up and "re-educated." :rolleyes:

I think you should have to pass at least a basic knowledge of government test to be able to vote. As an example those people who thought Obama spent his own money on social programs should not have a right to vote.