PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Maddow is nuts!

zico20
10-21-2017, 09:33 PM
Rachel Maddow went off the deep end this time. She claims the four American soldiers killed in Niger were because of the Trump travel ban. Even the Huffington Post called her out on it. She needs to get herself into a mental institution right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/21/rachel-maddow-called-out-by-fellow-liberals-for-pushing-anti-trump-conspiracy.html

Tom
10-21-2017, 10:59 PM
The woman is utterly mad.
Her brain, such as it ever was, has been eaten up by her refusal to accept reality.

If she were a dog, we would shoot her.
Time to start rounding up loonie lefties like this one and putting them away.

Fred Mertz
10-21-2017, 11:00 PM
You watch that stuff?

Stick with the ponies and you'll be happier.

jocko699
10-21-2017, 11:06 PM
Keeping with the recent Playboy stuff and her adam's apple she may be the next centerfold. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fager Fan
10-21-2017, 11:11 PM
Keeping with the recent Playboy stuff and her adam's apple she may be the next centerfold. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn, you beat me to it. I was going to nominate her as the next likely PB cover girl.

incoming
10-21-2017, 11:18 PM
All she needs is a red cowboy hat and she will become certified...:puke:

RunForTheRoses
10-22-2017, 10:45 AM
Check out this Maddow wannabe at U of Penn, its sick and getting sicker:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5002884/Penn-teaching-assistant-criticism-racist-tweet.html

CincyHorseplayer
10-22-2017, 10:52 AM
If she is going into the centerfold she better have a bag over her head with SJW spray painted on it or I will be upset!:cool:

Marshall Bennett
10-22-2017, 12:53 PM
After making a complete fool of herself on election night, its surprising she's even employed by a network. Oh wait, she's a far left liberal nut-job at MSNBC. Is that even a real network anymore? Just like their "real" polls they touted last November, I have my doubts. :lol:

davew
10-22-2017, 02:31 PM
she has been the most watched at msnbc for some time now - almost a cult following

odd that she doesn't complain how her salary is only 73% of similar anchors at the station

davew
06-12-2019, 09:46 AM
she is one of the questioners at the dim debates

they call her a 'journalist' ?

barn32
06-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Rachel Maddow went off the deep end this time. She claims the four American soldiers killed in Niger were because of the Trump travel ban. Even the Huffington Post called her out on it. She needs to get herself into a mental institution right now.

There's room for her there along with Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingram and all the other hiney smooching, softball throwing, synchophants that would shouldn't even be on TV.

I have no comment on the piece because I didn't see it. And I'm assuming the nine posters in front of me didn't see it either.

Hiney smooching at it's finest.

Barn: The right wing whacko, so-called journalists have never made any disgusting, obnoxious remarks. Oops, I just changed the subject.

God: Yes you did.

Barn: I'm sorry God, I know we're not supposed to do that. Am I forgiven?

God: Yes you are

Barn: By the way, God. Are you a liberal or a conservative?

God: Isn't it obvious?

Barn: :eek:

Barn: PS God, is Boxcar going to heaven?

God: :pound::pound::pound:

chrisl
06-12-2019, 10:24 AM
There's room for her there along with Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingram and all the other hiney smooching, softball throwing, synchophants that would shouldn't even be on TV.

I have no comment on the piece because I didn't see it. And I'm assuming the nine posters in front of me didn't see it either.

Hiney smooching at it's finest.

Barn: The right wing whacko, so-called journalists have never made any disgusting, obnoxious remarks. Oops, I just changed the subject.

God: Yes you did.

Barn: I'm sorry God, I know we're not supposed to do that. Am I forgiven?

God: Yes you are

Barn: By the way, God. Are you a liberal or a conservative?

God: Isn't it obvious?

Barn: :eek:

Barn: PS God, is Boxcar going to heaven?

God: :pound::pound::pound:

WTF! You are literally talking to yourself in a post, having a conversation with God. And calling someone else "Whacko"..... WOW..Seek help please

JustRalph
06-12-2019, 10:37 AM
Barn, 2 yrs from now, when 90% of what Hannity has said (FISA,UNMASKING DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY) has been affirmed
What will be your excuse?

It might be a much shorter time frame. It all starts with the next IG report......

Everything I read that Hannity has said, sounds like it’s backed up with evidence.

Tom
06-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Guys, please don't quote this guy.
It defeats the purpose of Ignore and I do not want to waste one second reading anything that comes from his vulgar mind.

Marshall Bennett
06-12-2019, 02:42 PM
I'm wondering if when contractual agreements expire if MSNBC will as well. The ratings for their prime-time programming has gone from poor to horrible from what I hear. Why would its parent co. (NBC) keep paying a bunch of lying losers for bullshit nobody watches anymore?

Tom
06-12-2019, 04:17 PM
They need the place to exile their publicly-exposed liars to.
If you want to keep some third rate person off of TV, you make them an anchor at PMSNBC! :lol:

MONEY
06-12-2019, 04:56 PM
WTF! You are literally talking to yourself in a post, having a conversation with God. And calling someone else "Whacko"..... WOW..Seek help please
Isn't it obvious that Barn and God are one and the same.
At least Barn/God thinks that they are.

Tom
06-12-2019, 06:49 PM
I think the "seek help" ship sailed a while ago.

davew
06-12-2019, 07:15 PM
They need the place to exile their publicly-exposed liars to.
If you want to keep some third rate person off of TV, you make them an anchor at PMSNBC! :lol:

Donna Brazile now works at FOX

reckless
06-13-2019, 11:43 AM
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow has lost 500,000 viewers and suffered her worst ratings month since Trump became president, reports Fox News.

During the first quarter of 2019, prior to the release of the Mueller Report (which debunked the media’s Russia Collusion Hoax and proved Trump did not obstruct justice), Maddow averaged 3.1 million nightly viewers. Last month, after the release of the Mueller Report (which debunked the media’s Russia Collusion Hoax and proved Trump did not obstruct justice), she averaged only 2.6 million viewers.

That’s a loss of a half-million viewers.

You can't say people are surprised, can we?

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/06/04/nolte-russia-hoax-queen-rachel-maddows-ratings-crash-to-trump-era-low/

Tom
06-13-2019, 04:26 PM
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow has lost 500,000 viewers

That sounds fishy.
She HAD 500,000 viewers? :lol::lol::lol:

ReplayRandall
06-13-2019, 04:31 PM
That sounds fishy.
Never interfere while the enemy is destroying itself.....It's so damn funny to watch...or not watch:pound::pound:

reckless
06-13-2019, 04:46 PM
That sounds fishy.

I thought the same thing; the number sounded fishy.

Could it be Rachel's total viewership for the month?? :lol::lol:

Also, is it possible that at the exact moment her show comes on the air, all the TVs in all the airports automatically switch from CNN to MSNBC??

That might make more sense.

barahona44
06-13-2019, 06:25 PM
Maddow earns 7 million dollars annually expressing her opinion on nationwide television.

On the other hand,all of you don't earn a penny expressing your opinions on a specialized website.

Which tells you all you need to know about how the free market values your respective skills.

ReplayRandall
06-13-2019, 06:34 PM
Maddow earns 7 million dollars annually expressing her opinion on nationwide television.

On the other hand,all of you don't earn a penny expressing your opinions on a specialized website.

Which tells you all you need to know about how the free market values your respective skills.
Go ahead and sell your soul to the puppet-masters like Madcow has....

I've heard it's a dry heat...:cool::cool:

barn32
06-13-2019, 06:58 PM

Which tells you all you need to know about how the free market values your respective skills.Excellent! :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2019, 07:14 PM
Excellent! :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:-326

Wow. :pound:

woodtoo
06-14-2019, 07:37 AM

Wrong since birth, wrong ever since. Just plain wrong all the time.

barahona44
06-14-2019, 09:39 AM
Go ahead and sell your soul to the puppet-masters like Madcow has....

I've heard it's a dry heat...:cool::cool:

Not selling out...buying in!! :D. :ThmbUp:

hcap
06-14-2019, 10:44 AM

Wow. :pound:Proud of your phony numbers and lending props to your chumpite friends?

Like chumpy declaring he won the popular vote cause 3 million illegals voted against him.

Like master, like hypnotized serfs:lol::lol::lol:

Tom
06-14-2019, 02:28 PM

Agree!

2018 - Hannity $36 million
2017 - Rush $84 million

She is 8% of Rush! :lol::lol::lol:

Marshall Bennett
06-14-2019, 02:31 PM
Popular vote is meaningless anymore, just something for losers to cry about. California is a solid blue state as it is, if 10 million illegals cast votes there it doesn't change anything.
Btw, 3 million is probably way low of what it actually was. Many were used only in voting for state officials. Bozos like Kamala Harris for example.

barahona44
06-14-2019, 03:19 PM
Agree!

2018 - Hannity $36 million
2017 - Rush $84 million

She is 8% of Rush! :lol::lol::lol:

Well I should hope so.Limbaugh has more listeners and Hannity more viewers.

At 84 mill though Mr.Drug Smuggler might be pricing himself out of the market.

Tom
06-14-2019, 03:27 PM
Well I should hope so.Limbaugh has more listeners and Hannity more viewers.

At 84 mill though Mr.Drug Smuggler might be pricing himself out of the market.

More viewers - duh! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

PaceAdvantage
06-19-2019, 03:57 PM
Proud of your phony numbers and lending props to your chumpite friends?

Like chumpy declaring he won the popular vote cause 3 million illegals voted against him.

Like master, like hypnotized serfs:lol::lol::lol:The nastier you get on here, the lower your numbers go...weird how that works. You used to have positive rep...and you've ALWAYS been a Trump hater and a Republican hater...

Must be something other than your politics holding your numbers back. I've already pointed out a number of other Trump haters and Democrats/lefties who have positive reps.

What's your problem? Oh I know..the system is rigged.

Now you sound like Trump...:pound:

davew
12-28-2019, 10:13 PM
even someone at Washington Post can see how biased hcaps' genius Maddow is. She was there for the bunkings, absent for the debunkings — a pattern of misleading and dishonest asymmetry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/26/rachel-maddow-rooted-steele-dossier-be-true-then-it-fell-apart/

hcap
12-29-2019, 01:35 AM
even someone at Washington Post can see how biased hcaps' genius Maddow is. She was there for the bunkings, absent for the debunkings — a pattern of misleading and dishonest asymmetry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/26/rachel-maddow-rooted-steele-dossier-be-true-then-it-fell-apart/Ok, maybe Maddow went to far, but got much of the connections between Russian intel and The Trump campaign dead on.

You forgot to mention that the IG report blew up the so-called "deep state" bullshit that you and Trump and all of Trumplandia believed. Which Maddow and others in the lib press have debunked while Trumpites used to excuse their fearless leader of EVERYTHING.
"The whole witch hunt idea," Maddow said after the IG's report was published in December, "the deep state cabal, the Russia investigation being a coup against President Trump, all of those talking points today, took a hard blow from this 476-page-deep examination of all of those crazy claims."

davew
12-29-2019, 01:55 AM
Ok, maybe Maddow went to far, but got much of the connections between Russian intel and The Trump campaign dead on.

You forgot to mention that the IG report blew up the so-called "deep state" bullshit that you and Trump and all of Trumplandia believed. Which Maddow and others in the lib press have debunked while Trumpites used to excuse their fearless leader of EVERYTHING.

the IG report confirmed the crooked deep state and their connection to the DNC and many fake news organizations

hcap
12-29-2019, 01:57 AM
the IG report confirmed the crooked deep state and their connection to the DNC and many fake news organizationsAbsolute Trumplandia bullshit.

PaceAdvantage
12-29-2019, 01:59 AM
Ok, maybe Maddow went to far,lol

nothing is "going to far" if it involves "getting" Trump...right Hcap?

Can't wait to see if he gets reelected...how amazing would that be?

hcap
12-29-2019, 02:15 AM
lol

nothing is "going to far" if it involves "getting" Trump...right Hcap?

Can't wait to see if he gets reelected...how amazing would that be?Compared to Hannity, Carlson and Solomon, she is a 2019 Edward R. Murrow deserving a Pulitzer Prize.

OntheRail
12-29-2019, 03:21 AM
Compared to Hannity, Carlson and Solomon, she is a 2019 Edward R. Murrow deserving a Pulitzer Prize.

You have a few to many letters in a award fitting of her... let remover the "liter"... leaving a Putz Prize. Now that's fitting for Rachel Madcow. ;)

Marshall Bennett
12-29-2019, 07:09 AM
Compared to Hannity, Carlson and Solomon, she is a 2019 Edward R. Murrow deserving a Pulitzer Prize.
Put her TV ratings next to Hannity and Carlson. Its laughable!! :lol:

hcap
12-29-2019, 10:53 AM
Put her TV ratings next to Hannity and Carlson. Its laughable!! :lol:Although Faux wins overall, she has her moments.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow (https://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-maddow-storms-to-monday-night-ratings-win-ahead-of-impeachment-hearings/)took home the win in the cable news ratings on Monday, the night before the Tuesday impeachment hearing.

The Rachel Maddow Show at 9 p.m. pulled in 3.393 million viewers — 593,000 of which were in the 25 to 54 demo.

However things are changing....
As indicated by a New York Times article, based on Nielsen statistics, Fox appears to have a mostly aged demographic.[60] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News#Demographics)In 2008, in the 25–54 age group, Fox News had an average of 557,000 viewers, but dropped to 379,000 in 2013 while increasing its overall audience from 1.89 million in 2010 to 2.02 million in 2013. The median age of a prime-time viewer was 68 as of 2015.Bye bye guys:lol::lol::lol:

barahona44
12-29-2019, 01:07 PM
Although Faux wins overall, she has her moments.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow (https://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-maddow-storms-to-monday-night-ratings-win-ahead-of-impeachment-hearings/)took home the win in the cable news ratings on Monday, the night before the Tuesday impeachment hearing.

The Rachel Maddow Show at 9 p.m. pulled in 3.393 million viewers — 593,000 of which were in the 25 to 54 demo.

However things are changing....
Bye bye guys:lol::lol::lol:

"This is the Sean Hannity Show.Be back after a word from our sponsors ,Geritol and Depends" :D

chrisl
12-29-2019, 01:16 PM
"This is the Sean Hannity Show.Be back after a word from our sponsors ,Geritol and Depends" :D

I am willing to bet, you are a daily user of these products. Multiple times a day.

barahona44
12-29-2019, 01:19 PM
I am willing to bet, you are a daily user of these products. Multiple times a day.

F***ing A, amigo!

I just love your 4th grade level comebacks.

PaceAdvantage
12-29-2019, 01:21 PM
F***ing A, amigo!

I just love your 4th grade level comebacks.It was fairly appropriate, given the 4th grade level of the source material...or is what you wrote passing for "high-brow" these days? :pound:

barahona44
12-29-2019, 01:23 PM
It was fairly appropriate, given the 4th grade level of the source material...or is what you wrote passing for "high-brow" these days? :pound:

With your world -class sense of humor, you tell me.

PaceAdvantage
12-29-2019, 01:37 PM
With your world -class sense of humor, you tell me.You posted a 4th grade level of humor and got one in response...that's all.

Hannity's sponsors are a direct result of media bias...that's all.

You think advertisers DO NOT want to be on the highest rated cable shows? Now THAT'S a fairly hilarious notion, don't you think?

So what do you think is stopping them from sponsoring shows on Fox News?

barahona44
12-29-2019, 02:00 PM
You posted a 4th grade level of humor and got one in response...that's all.

Hannity's sponsors are a direct result of media bias...that's all.

You think advertisers DO NOT want to be on the highest rated cable shows? Now THAT'S a fairly hilarious notion, don't you think?

So what do you think is stopping them from sponsoring shows on Fox News?

Like I said, a world class sense of humor. :confused:

I wasn't upset about chrisl's comment; I thought he was capable of better.My feelosophee of posting is that when you post be prepared for blowback.No weaseling out when criticised..Applies to everybody.

Including me.Including you.To paraphrase Neil Diamond. ;)

I don't consider myself to be an expert on television marketing motivations so I will decline to answer your last query , except to say that it's a good idea to match your product to the target audience.They don't advertise Barbie dolls on NFL games or Norelco razors on Saturday morning cartoons.

Tom
12-29-2019, 06:22 PM
Absolute Trumplandia bullshit.

No, absolute FACT.

Tom
12-29-2019, 06:25 PM

Those are who that make a lot of their money from the DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES.

GOP only has one old guy - desma re ALL old fogies.

PaceAdvantage
12-29-2019, 07:51 PM
I don't consider myself to be an expert on television marketing motivations so I will decline to answer your last query , except to say that it's a good idea to match your product to the target audience.They don't advertise Barbie dolls on NFL games or Norelco razors on Saturday morning cartoons.So you're under the impression that the ads on Hannity and a few other hosts on Fox are there because that's all they are able to attract - because of their audience of old people?

Wow.

You're just being deliberately obtuse I suppose.

Are you saying the comparable hosts on MSNBC attract nothing but young folks?

I got news for you...young people don't watch cable news. Old people do. No matter their politics.

So, with that out of the way, let us ponder again why Hannity might not get some of the A-list-type advertisers a top rated program like his would expect to receive....

hcap
12-30-2019, 01:59 AM
So you're under the impression that the ads on Hannity and a few other hosts on Fox are there because that's all they are able to attract - because of their audience of old people?

Wow.

You're just being deliberately obtuse I suppose.

Are you saying the comparable hosts on MSNBC attract nothing but young folks?

I got news for you...young people don't watch cable news. Old people do. No matter their politics.

So, with that out of the way, let us ponder again why Hannity might not get some of the A-list-type advertisers a top rated program like his would expect to receive....Maybe you missed it. I said.....
As indicated by a New York Times article, based on Nielsen statistics, Fox appears to have a mostly aged demographic. In 2008, in the 25–54 age group, Fox News had an average of 557,000 viewers, but dropped to 379,000 in 2013 while increasing its overall audience from 1.89 million in 2010 to 2.02 million in 2013. The median age of a prime-time viewer was 68 as of 2015.
Coincidentally, a very similar demographic as the diminishing rethug party.

Maddow's audience is definitely younger and more democratic.
That demographic is obvious and I posted that a number of times in the other thread about "Is Republican Party Doomed?"

woodtoo
12-30-2019, 06:41 AM
That demographic is obvious and I posted that a number of times in the other thread about "Is Republican Party Doomed?"

Whats it like living your life in a rock and roll fantasy.

When you feel the world closing in, you turn the stereo way up high.

And scream out to all the way it used to be, in your rock and roll fantasy.

Hello me hello you.

Dont spend your life,living in a rock and roll fantasy.

hcap
12-30-2019, 09:43 AM
Whats it like living your life in a rock and roll fantasy.

When you feel the world closing in, you turn the stereo way up high.

And scream out to all the way it used to be, in your rock and roll fantasy.

Hello me hello you.

Dont spend your life,living in a rock and roll fantasy.Meaningless.
Are you a graduate of Trump University? Although you sound like you are babbling about your junior high school after hour band practice

airford1
12-30-2019, 01:07 PM
Rachel Maddow is nuts!

No she's CONFUSED.

davew
12-30-2019, 01:37 PM
Maybe you missed it. I said.....
Coincidentally, a very similar demographic as the diminishing rethug party.

You have not realized many dims switch parties after they start accumulating more assets and figure out where 'free things' come from.

davew
01-04-2020, 12:38 PM
an interesting article about Maddow, her 'cyclical' depression, and meetin girlfriend in workplace

https://marriedbiography.com/happy-lesbian-couple-susan-mikula-rachel-maddow-together-since-1999-still-not-hurry-get-married/

JustRalph
01-04-2020, 02:10 PM
an interesting article about Maddow, her 'cyclical' depression, and meetin girlfriend in workplace

https://marriedbiography.com/happy-lesbian-couple-susan-mikula-rachel-maddow-together-since-1999-still-not-hurry-get-married/

She needs her eyes checked.

Those basic training specs are failing her

46zilzal
01-04-2020, 03:21 PM
Depression is a well defined clinical condition

national institute of health stats:

An estimated 17.3 million adults in the United States had at least one major depressive episode. This number represented 7.1% of all U.S. adults.
The prevalence of major depressive episode was higher among adult females (8.7%) compared to males (5.3%).
The prevalence of adults with a major depressive episode was highest among individuals aged 18-25 (13.1%).
The prevalence of major depressive episode was highest among adults reporting two or races (11.3%).

FakeNameChanged
01-04-2020, 04:06 PM

This line near the top of the article certainly wasn't read by a P.C. editor:

Susan Mikula, an old photographer holds an American nationality and took color theory classes at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts. She is dating Rachel Maddow for seventeen years.

PaceAdvantage
01-04-2020, 04:09 PM
The opening line in this article certainly wasn't read by a P.C. editor:

Susan Mikula, an old photographer holds an American nationality and took color theory classes at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts. She is dating Rachel Maddow for seventeen years.Looks and reads like one of those clickbait sites...looks and reads like it was written by a robot or someone who doesn't really comprehend the English language.

davew
01-04-2020, 05:12 PM
This line near the top of the article certainly wasn't read by a P.C. editor:

Susan Mikula, an old photographer holds an American nationality and took color theory classes at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts. She is dating Rachel Maddow for seventeen years.

there are many photographers specializing in old

jocko699
01-04-2020, 05:26 PM

Whoa, that picture looks like Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker.

MargieRose
01-04-2020, 05:42 PM

https://marriedbiography.com/happy-lesbian-couple-susan-mikula-rachel-maddow-together-since-1999-still-not-hurry-get-married/Someone is trying to pull someone's leg here. :headbanger: