PDA

View Full Version : Will the Slithering Clinton's beat the rap again?

JustRalph
10-17-2017, 09:40 PM
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Uranium

fast4522
10-17-2017, 09:52 PM
Both Clinton's, Eric Holder, James Comey, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and many more need to be indited. Will Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III have the stones to do his job and get some grand jury's going ?

chrisl
10-17-2017, 10:29 PM
Both Clinton's, Eric Holder, James Comey, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and many more need to be indited. Will Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III have the stones to do his job and get some grand jury's going ?

Not a chance..Sadly

Track Collector
10-17-2017, 10:46 PM
I can only hope that this, along with so many other issues, will eventually lead to a thorough investigation followed by fair justice.

As a horseplayer who is accustomed to dealing with odds, chances of the above are slim and none, and as they say, slim left town. :pout:

davew
10-17-2017, 10:59 PM

The DOJ and FBI are no longer worried about crimes that happened in the past, they are now focused on preventing crimes that could happen in the future.

Fred Mertz
10-17-2017, 11:08 PM
I've been waiting for about 25 years for those two scum buckets to land in prison.

It won't happen is my prediction.

Tom
10-18-2017, 05:52 PM
Justice is only for us, not them.
America is a joke.

chadk66
10-18-2017, 06:20 PM
of course they'll beat the rap. all of D.C. is corrupt and untouchable:puke:

fast4522
10-18-2017, 09:00 PM
of course they'll beat the rap. all of D.C. is corrupt and untouchable:puke:

Do not be so sure, soon a example need to be made to rattle the left to its core. Anyone who is a easy conviction and very high profile will will be sacrificed, my guess is they want to televise it when someone rolls over.

woodtoo
11-02-2017, 06:44 PM
Do not be so sure, soon a example need to be made to rattle the left to its core. Anyone who is a easy conviction and very high profile will will be sacrificed, my guess is they want to televise it when someone rolls over.

Crooked Hillary wherever you are please defend your friends at the DNC
they need your great leadership more than ever.

davew
11-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Crooked Hillary wherever you are please defend your friends at the DNC
they need your great leadership more than ever.

She is on her world book tour just in case she needs a ride on the Lolita island express.

Parkview_Pirate
11-02-2017, 08:51 PM
The Clintons, especially Hillary, have fallen just a wee bit out of favor with "the Elites". They are becoming more of a liability. Chelsea offers little hope to carry on the legacy as the Clinton brand is no longer hip.

Probably wishful thinking, but am keeping eyes peeled for CNN news flash about missing private jet off the East Coast....

Like REO Speedwagon says....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHra11J68Bo

Clocker
11-02-2017, 10:27 PM
Bernie Sanders and the Bernie Bros have long claimed that the Democratic nomination was rigged. When Donna Brazile took over the Chair of the DNC, Bernie asked her to look into it. She did, and Brazile says that the whole thing was rigged for Hillary. And this is from the woman who leaked debate questions to Hillary.

Once the presidential candidate is nominated, the candidate assumed control of the party's national campaign. According to Brazile, Hillary essentially had control by August of 2015, before the first Democratic primaries.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453369/donna-brazile-politico-democrats-hillary-clinton