PDA

View Full Version : R Atras Trainer Of the Week @BEL WK4 -- best ROI per $2 w$ p$ s$ wager min 3 starts!

TheOracle
10-11-2017, 06:44 PM
R Atras gets the nod as the T.O.W for week 4 (9-27-17 to 10-01-17) at Belmont with a minimum of at least 3 starts for the week!!!

I will provide the totals in another post!!!

TheOracle
10-12-2017, 10:37 AM
R Atras gets the nod as the T.O.W for week 4 (9-27-17 to 10-01-17) at Belmont with a minimum of at least 3 starts for the week!!!

I will provide the totals in another post!!!

R Atras took the honors for week 4 at Belmont as the T.O.W (minimum 3 starts or more)

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/r atrasbelwkfrtow.jpg

All 3 of his horses hit the board in week 4 at Belmont at $2 per win place and show wager you got a 281% return on $18 worth of wagers on his horses for that week!!!

Still working on the sort to display for starts then percent return

Let's keep an eye on his horses for the remainder of the season at Belmont!!!

pandy
10-13-2017, 09:24 AM
Atras was just filling in for Diodoro, who is back as the listed trainer.

TheOracle
10-13-2017, 10:23 AM

Hey Pandy

Thanks let's see if Diodoro can keep it going with some more profits!!!

TheOracle
10-15-2017, 11:06 AM

Hey Pandy

R Atras did a great job in terms of return on investment especially to show with Diodoro's horses!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/r atrasbelovrall.jpg

Overall you got a 50% return per $2 show wager under his watch which was better than returns to win or across the board!!!

Even when you take out the $10 show number he had back in September you still got a 25% return per $2 show wager under his guidance!!!

Interesting to note, Diodoro has come back today with this today at Belmont!!!

1st race
#6 West Hills Giant

Let's see if Diodoro can hit the board with this one and continue the streak as 6 of the last 6 were in the money for Atras!!!

pandy
10-15-2017, 11:15 AM
Hey Pandy

R Atras did a great job in terms of return on investment especially to show with Diodoro's horses!!!

Overall you got a 50% return per $2 show wager under his watch which was better than returns to win or across the board!!!

Even when you take out the $10 show number he had back in September you still got a 25% return per $2 show wager under his guidance!!!

1st race
#6 West Hills Giant

Let's see if Diodoro can hit the board with this one and continue the streak as 6 of the last 6 were in the money for Atras!!!

I picked West Hills Giant in that race....he rarely wins, deep closer, but the race may set up nicely for him

TheOracle
10-15-2017, 11:59 AM
I picked West Hills Giant in that race....he rarely wins, deep closer, but the race may set up nicely for him

Yeah let's see what happens but I get the feeling it's going to rain favorites today at Belmont no stats just a hunch!!!

TheOracle
10-15-2017, 09:57 PM
Hey Pandy

1st race
#6 West Hills Giant

Well #6 West Hills Giant finshed off the board I guess Diodoro should have let Atras continue what he was doing this snapped a streak of 6 in a row that hit the board