PDA

View Full Version : ? about TVG pps

ultracapper
10-09-2017, 06:37 PM
I see TVG has PPs that if you bet $10 or something, they're free. Does this apply to TFUS pps also? The TFUS numbers in DRF have gotten my attention a bit over the past few months, and I'm kind of interested in looking at the product. I don't place more than a handful of bets per month, but I'd be happy to make a nominal bet daily if necessary to get these pps.

ultracapper
10-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Alright, does anybody know this? It says TfUS prices vary. SoCal pps cost?

upthecreek
10-10-2017, 04:40 PM
TVG Full PPs
TVG Basic PPs
TVG Watch and Wager PPs
Stats Race Lens Day Pass
TVG Super 8 PPs
Looks like only ones that qualify

ultracapper
10-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Thanks UTC. I hate calling any of these outfits, but I may have to give in and get the skinny on what they've got going on with these products.

Tom
10-11-2017, 05:22 PM
TFUS for one day, ALL tracks, $5.99
You just can't beat that. And you get to look at 150 charts.
(I go through that 150 pretty damn fast! :lol:)

DRF printed - Saturday, $11.00, 5-6 tracks, frequently not the one would want to play.

Another good deal, you can download the full card or the condensed PPS for ll the track, then practice using the figures.

You can't bet a horse $2 across the board for that price.

ultracapper
10-13-2017, 03:16 PM
I've always been impressed with CJ's meticulousness and conscientiousness in making his figures, and it shows in the output. I made numbers in the early '90s at Longacres, but they were so rudimentary that they were closer to damaging than they were helpful, so I've never trusted numbers much since. However, I've been fooling around with the TFUS numbers in DRF for about 3 months now, and even just that small bit of info can be damn revealing in certain situations. Best I've ever seen.

Thanks for the feedback Tom. I have a good feeling they'll be worth every penny of $6.

cj
10-13-2017, 08:08 PM
I've always been impressed with CJ's meticulousness and conscientiousness in making his figures, and it shows in the output. I made numbers in the early '90s at Longacres, but they were so rudimentary that they were closer to damaging than they were helpful, so I've never trusted numbers much since. However, I've been fooling around with the TFUS numbers in DRF for about 3 months now, and even just that small bit of info can be damn revealing in certain situations. Best I've ever seen.

Thanks for the feedback Tom. I have a good feeling they'll be worth every penny of $6.

Thanks for the nice words. I saw your question but honestly didn't know the answer. I really don't know where we stand with TVG these days.

Bennie
10-13-2017, 09:56 PM
They used to refund the purchase price of a track if you made a wager there. Then they reconstructed their site and now only TVG products come with a refund offer. TFUS no longer applies. Still a good price if you take all tracks at $5.99. Single tracks, I believe are $3 each. Who wouldn't pay an extra $2.99 to get all the tracks?

ultracapper
10-14-2017, 02:42 PM
If you have no interest in the other tracks, you're just spending $2.99 because it's a good deal rather than because you need them. SoCal is the only circuit I follow at all, where I put my efforts, all day, every day. $3 is the single track price. It's a steal.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

linrom1
10-15-2017, 08:53 PM
I no longer see the option to purchase TFUS. You were required to bet $25 and if you did, you would get credit next day.