PDA

View Full Version : Strange Racing at Keenland

linrom1
10-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Threefiveindia and Limousine Liberal going off as the favorites don't get out of the gate! Threefiveindia is dead last in 11 horse field while Limousine Liberal walks out of the gate 9th.

Whitmore also got out of the gate late 7th but manged to grind out a win coming home in 24.15 in a 6f race.

The 7th race on Turf was a disgrace as the two front runners galloped 6f in 1:16.13 and then sprinted home clear of the field...nobody bothered to run. Leperaoux and Geroux were blowing kisses at other at the back of the pack. STATS Race lens had the winner listed as possessing the worst early figures out of 13?

Hats off to Ortiz who recognized what was going and made an effort to run, he wasn't going to have it and in the tenth took the lead early on the turn in a 1 1/2 miles race.

I am writing off the rest of Keenland meet!

Dahoss9698
10-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Boy that was quick!

October 3rd:

Keenland is still a great place and it shows.

After day 1

:lol::lol::lol:

linrom1
10-07-2017, 12:23 PM
What can I say? My bad, I didn't know that Kee moved to Louisiana! And I am dumping STATS Race lens for Formulator!

VigorsTheGrey
10-08-2017, 12:45 AM
Threefiveindia and Limousine Liberal going off as the favorites don't get out of the gate! Threefiveindia is dead last in 11 horse field while Limousine Liberal walks out of the gate 9th.

Whitmore also got out of the gate late 7th but manged to grind out a win coming home in 24.15 in a 6f race.

The 7th race on Turf was a disgrace as the two front runners galloped 6f in 1:16.13 and then sprinted home clear of the field...nobody bothered to run. Leperaoux and Geroux were blowing kisses at other at the back of the pack. STATS Race lens had the winner listed as possessing the worst early figures out of 13?

Hats off to Ortiz who recognized what was going and made an effort to run, he wasn't going to have it and in the tenth took the lead early on the turn in a 1 1/2 miles race.

What's up on the ride on the grey 10 horse Mr.Dewey?..he pulled back on him for the first 3/4's of the race into a monstrously slow pace...then flattened out to finish a distant...LAST...! Cannon did the same ride with him at Churchill 2June..please let the horse run...!

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/race/usa/kee/2017/10/6/7