PDA

View Full Version : Kerry...video......Flipper.........

JustRalph
08-13-2004, 02:19 PM
If you don't think this guy wants it both ways..........watch this video please! It is a little long....but very revealing.......

http://www.justralph.com/kerry_flip.wvx

chickenhead
08-13-2004, 02:46 PM
from your comment I was expecting a different kind of video.....in light of the recent NJ governor debacle, I think we should refrain from using the phrase "wants it both ways"....unless we really mean it.....:eek:

JustRalph
08-13-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by chickenhead
from your comment I was expecting a different kind of video.....in light of the recent NJ governor debacle, I think we should refrain from using the phrase "wants it both ways"....unless we really mean it.....:eek:

:D :D :D :D :D

Tom
08-14-2004, 11:13 AM
Wow, Ralph, kudos for an excellent post. Unlike MM and his cartoon that the DNC boys seem to think is the liberal bible, this is not only fact, but literally right out of the horse's face, er, mouth!:D

If you want a president who is weak willed, a total liar, a bottom feeding chameleon who will say or do what the situation today calls for , then Kerry is your man. Flip flop is not the term we should be using - outright lying is more to the point.
John Kerry is far more dangerous to America than Osama Bin Laden is.
Oh, and Howard Dean is a complte idiot. I suspect he may be posting here under a handle.

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2004, 12:15 AM
Excellent video....thanks for the post