PDA

View Full Version : NEW YORK CLOCKR REPORTS

detective
10-03-2017, 05:24 PM
Hi,

Does anyone have a source for New York circuit workout reports? I do not care for Bruno's prices now at 10 dollars a day. Thanks

AltonKelsey
10-03-2017, 10:19 PM
What are you saying, if they were worth $10 a day they wouldn't be for sale?

magwell
10-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Hi,

Does anyone have a source for New York circuit workout reports? I do not care for Bruno's prices now at 10 dollars a day. ThanksYour making a joke right ? :lol::lol::lol:

ElKabong
10-03-2017, 10:58 PM
Several years ago I bought clockers reports covering NY and so cal. I want to say it was Handicappers report or something like that. The guy that ran the org was named McDonald I believe. If I butchered the company info, my apology.

It was really good for awhile, then would go cold for awhile. Overall, a good product if I recall.

GMB@BP
10-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Several years ago I bought clockers reports covering NY and so cal. I want to say it was Handicappers report or something like that. The guy that ran the org was named McDonald I believe. If I butchered the company info, my apology.

It was really good for awhile, then would go cold for awhile. Overall, a good product if I recall.

There was as product called National Clocker or something like that, I used to subscribe, was a pretty good value.